the Rift

[OPEN] Forever in your Favor (Closed)

Virus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
If you want Rover, you can join in. Whatever you want. :)

Virus was new to the land. He had no right to be wandering around without anyone to guide him. He wanted to know that he was safe here, but now, he felt not. No one he had seen since he had left The black raven and the little dove. He missed seeing them. They seemed so eager to guide him, trusting him.

The stallion had liked the two mares of great spirit. But he wanted to meet more. He wanted to learn more. He hated staying in one place. Waiting for something to happen. But he just loved just loved it when he was up and active. The stallion yearned for adventure. Nothing more. Although he missed the stories his mother had told him when he was just a colt. The ones about the daring stallion who took risks and went on big adventures through unknown lands. The stories about him finding a mate that loved adventure too. He wished he could live like that. But he knew deep down, this was his home. His new home. He would be living here for a while. Well, that is if he left. But the stallion already loved it here. Even though he was already caught up in the tangled mess of being lost. But he still loved the landscape. The sandy dunes. The wind slightly blowing the sand off the ground, tumbling it to the perfect size. Virus wondered if he would ever see this again if he left this home. Because he knew that there had to be someplace else with sands like this. The grass... and the small watering hole... wait! A watering hole! Maybe there was someone there he could talk to. Because the man did feel slightly lonely on this small trek. He made his way under the blistering sun.

It felt different now. Like the sun was lowering its temperature. It felt cooler. But not too cool. A small breeze made it's way by Virus, brushing against his cheek. A small smile drifted onto his face noticing it was Orange Moon. One of his favorite seasons of the year. He hopped this new place he was now getting closer to was worth all of his strength. He had to push through the hot sand. He trudged through it, barely keeping his own balance as he made his way closer.

>>>...<<<

The brute was now at the water's edge. He saw his perfect reflection back, the blue sky behind him. The stallion's heart pound at the sight of his face. His pelt was flattened by sweat, his crimson eyes dull with tire. The once lively horn was now a dull shade of red. His cheeks were slightly hollowed in, showing the outline of his bones. That was when he noticed, he had not eaten or drank in a while. This is what made him like this. The man hated the look. With those thoughts he gently bent further down, and took a small sip of the water.

Suddenly a light had come to his eyes. One of fire, one of light. He had refreshed himself with the smallest sip of water. The brute found himself wanting more and more until he couldn't want anymore. He just sipped and sipped. He thought he would drain the place dry of water. But he hadn't. The stallion didn't even stop to take a breath.

"Virus talks"

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

There are dozens of new faces emerging from the Threshold of late--it was pure gossip that often caught the first glimpse of them when Africa and others led our desert brethren to safety from the distant fields. Through the fast traveling word of others I learned of our newest brothers and sisters. I was grateful for this family and its steady loyalty; but there was also a seed jealously for a soldiers ability to pick up and leave on a whim. They had a freedom that a leader only got to sample on the best of days. Like others who had carried the weight of herdlife before me; I bore a familiar set of chains my mentors had woven link by impossible link. As such. It was a preposterous idea to meet with every newcomer; though, I often tried to make myself available to them.

One such greenhorn had come in from the dunes; his hide dark with sweat and dust from a new desert home. A crimson horn sported his brow, I tried to not think about recent events that would make me bitter toward that birthsake. With dismayed sigh my mind failed to filter and for a moment it slipped back to a woman that always seemed present in the rear corners; Ktulu had carried the mark of such colors--I wondered why everything ended up reminding me of her in some form.

While I mused, the stranger approached our muddy bank with hungry eyes peering into waters edge, not yet noticing company that stood hidden beneath the canopy of tropical flora. Perhaps it was guilt that made me quietly step from the shadows, or maybe it was my own loneliness that echoed for companionship. Ivory feathers tightened their hold across my barrel, a sign of uneasy to those that knew me well enough to know my antics. Footfalls gently laced gold into the surrounding sand, the element vanished shortly after my hoof removed itself to step ahead. "Good day friend, I'm Midas."

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Alina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Alina the burned dove had traveled far these last few weeks. Her intentions to explore the land had been interfered with at the very first stop on her journey. At Helovia’s Heart she had met a buttermilk hornless unicorn for whom she had felt pity. She had taken his hostility as frustration at his own plight, but when she had tried to comfort him he had unleashed his explosive magic and burnt her chest, belly and the inside of her legs. Now her raw skin was half healed, but it still hurt with every step she took and she worried that her hair would never grow in again. And if she lacked hair when Frostfall came it was likely she would freeze to death.

From Helovia’s Heart she had fled into the darkness of the Deep Forest and after that she had ended up at the Thistle Meadow. But now she was home again.

The dove woke with the borders of the Dragon’s Throat far behind her, but not far enough for her to be able to detect the glittering oasis. She had arrived at the herdland the previous night, but she had been too tired to complete her travel and so she had decided to spend the night under a red cliff. When she woke the sun had already climbed pretty high in the sky, but at least Alina felt thoroughly rested - even though she had been sleeping standing up so that she wouldn’t get sand in her half healed wounds.

It was slightly less painful to fly than it was to walk, but to get up in the air hurt so much that one time she had even fainted from the ordeal. And to climb up in the sky from the flat desert floor was hard even without injuries like the ones she had. Thus she chose to walk the last leg of her journey.

While grimacing from pain she stiffly put one tan hoof in front of the other and slowly she worked up her speed to that of a normal walk. Lucky for the dove it wasn’t long before she could spot the palm trees, the cactuses and the water of the oasis. A happy little nigh escaped her as she saw a familiar, gray frame drinking from the watering hole. Virus! The sudden expansion of her lungs caused her pain though and she grunted softly.

As she came closer another stallion, this one winged, stepped in to her field of vision. Even though Alina hadn’t met him before she knew by description that this was her other Sultan. Gaucho she had met when the big dun saved her from a sea monster, but not Midas. She suddenly felt really small, as she always did when she was in the presence of a higher ranking horse. Even though she had found that the Lords and Ladies of the Throat was much less pompoms than those of the Hölscheron herd she still had that feeling that she must be careful with her words and show her respect properly. Old habits die hard.

However her joy of seeing Virus again pushed aside both her pain and her worries. She picked up her pace and joined the duo with a smile on her lips; be it a pained smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Virus, my friend! I am so glad to see you again." she said and arched her neck over his withers in a soft embrace. Taking a step back her face took on a look of concern at how thin the stallion was. Polite as she was, she didn’t mention it, but her worry shone through her emerald eyes.

She turned then to her Sultan, knowing that she should have greeted him first she started her introduction with an apology. "I beg your pardon, Milord. I am Alina Josephina, Skuggi recruited me and Virus at the beginning of Tallsun and I should have sought you out sooner to extend my thanks to you for giving me a new home. I am forever grateful, Milord."

[ooc; Sorry for tha wait Vivid! <3 And yaay! Alina has now met both her Sultans! :D]

locolobo.net

@[Midas]
@[Virus]

Unregistered
@[Alina] @[Midas]

Virus was now, forever in this land's favor. It had brought him out of his own drought. Brought his own faith back, he had gotten the water he deserved after a long hike. He stopped drinking once he had heard the voice. It was gentle, but it was of a man. Virus turned to the side slightly to see a winged man approaching him. Gold and natural wings gripped the sire's side tightly. Was he nervous? No. He looked superior. He looked as if a leader. Maybe he was a leader, one of a herd? It could possibly be. But what was he doing on this land? Was he the leader of Dragon's throat? Possibly.

"Hello Midas, nice to meet you I am Virus" He spoke words of truth, true sincerity burned in his gaze. He wanted to know this man of black, white and gold. His looks were dazzling under the cooling sun, and he looked extraordinary with that... type of bird... maybe. It too, was golden. Midas was a truly wealthy man. But Virus didn't want to point it out, for he wasn't of the type. Not that there was any. The man decided that he should try and introduce himself more. Where he was from and all, how he was recruited.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a white mare of wings approaching. Could it be? His friend Alina? No. From what he could see, her pelt was burnt to the skin in some places. Alina would never let that happen, would she? It was Alina, her wings were by her sides and yes, this was the mare he had met in the Threshold. The mare he saw interest in. Her face showed of pain. Was it the wounds? Oh no! That would be horrible!

She had approached them quickly, quicker than Virus thought she could go, and hugged her neck around his withers softly.He squeezed back, joyed that she was there with him. She spoke calm words to him, and he did to her replying kindly. "I have missed you Alina" He had not seen her for some time, and had though no one but her and Skuggi. Those two were the only souls he had met other than Midas. A look of concerned glaze through his thoughts and eyes of how she was looking. Terribly worse than how he had seen her out of the corner of his eye. Patches of fur missing. Oh, how terrible that would be in the cold! But Virus said nothing, wanting her to tell him what happened, but after she had introduced herself to the man that had waited patiently to speak to them in real chat.

She had really let herself go. She called him Milord. Whoa, could it be what the brute was thinking? Oh yes, this was the Sultan of the Throat. He seemed happy with her knowing. And yes, Virus now spoke his thanks to the man for giving Alina and him a home, and many others. "Thank you so much Midas, I and so many others a great home." He paused, then spoke again not wanting to intercept in what he had to say to Alina and Virus, then he spoke again nodding to Alina this time as he spoke. "Yes, Alina is right, we were recruited by Skuggi, a black winged mare." He wanted to describe her, so the Sultan could possibly praise her for bringing the two. He could possibly know her. And Virus knew all leaders had to be interested in their herd to lead it. They could not, not take any interest to the herd's life and people. He had to have met her sometime. All rulers must have thought towards what they rule. And Virus knew this was the kind of man who would be interested in his herds well-being. He gave a low bow of his head to Midas before he spoke. His eyes watching the Sultan the lower he got.

"Virus talks"

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

That crimson dipped weapon shifted toward me without threat. I thought of ye Ktulu, even as this horned brother turned his bloodshot pools to me and a masculine voice slipped from his chest. This boy certainly wasn’t ye. Why….was I meant to trench this horrifically beautiful world alone? Blood colored eyes, the same as our golden child. He greets me willingly and I smile genuinely in return. Fina stirs on a nearby branch, her halfawake gaze slipping over my company before sliding closed with disinterest. She wasn’t much for socializing.

A mare emerges from the trees, her sluggishly painful walk visibly brightening as she catches sight of Virus. Alabaster pelt is dusted with noticeable pink marks that mar her abdomen and run the length of belly to thigh. Anticipating the approach I step aside just as she rushes to Virus’s side, stretching her muzzle affectionately and boldly out across his neck. It’s hard to not feel a small twinge of jealousy as they embraced. Again I thought of ye as this quiet meeting suddenly turned me into the third wheel.

Their moment of blissful reunion passed quickly enough, her apologetic eyes turned to me with words fixing to spill forth. Despite being wounded, she seemed...bright and vibrantly delighted with life—it was what I liked best about those with pleasant temperaments. Her use of title doesn’t make me scowl as Kri might have. Virus didn’t miss a beat and instantly added his gratitude to Alina’s. Instinctively I returned his bow with a deep nod; all the while thinking of Shadow. My beloved sleuth, she had been very busy of late. Smile creases a little wider, “Yar, ye may call me Midas if thee chooses. I’m glad ye two has decided to call this land home.”

“Where do ye hail from?”

MIDAS & FINA

STOCK CREDITS

Unregistered
They didn’t ask about the obvious mar to her pristine body, but seeing Virus’ concern was enough for the dove to understand that her friend cared about her. She didn’t know about her Sultan though, she had never met him before and wasn’t really in tune with his expressions - or his somewhat strange speech. She had never heard a dialect quite like it and it intrigued her. She wanted to ask about where he came from, what he had been through, how long he had been leader and a lot of other things. She had a bunch of questions for Virus too, but that could wait until they had a chat just the two of them.

As Midas spoke she smiled and nodded. She knew that most high ranked horses in the Throat didn’t care about titles, but where she came from titles were important and old habits die hard. For now she would keep calling those of higher rank ‘Milord’ and ‘Milady’, but maybe she would learn to put the titles aside in the future.

"I hope to keep calling it ‘home’ for as long as I live, Milord." Alina answered with emerald eyes glittering with sincerity.

Midas asked a question then and Alina turned to Virus, indicating that he should start. The dove herself slowly picked up her hooves; one at a time, and moved stiffly towards the water. Her muzzle wrinkled with pain and an almost inaudible grunt escaped her. She needed only to move a few steps to reach the edge of the oasis. She lowered her fine chiseled head towards the still surface and before she started drinking she paused and studied her reflection. Her wounds looked ugly, but the dove didn’t care much about her appearance the only thing she worried about was the cold that would come with Frostfall.

She took a sip of the cold, refreshing water and quickly turned her forequarters so that she was standing beside Virus - facing Midas.

In the middle of Tallsun Alina had reached adulthood in the sense of her body waking up. She was full of hormones and when Birdsong came she would have trouble controlling herself - that was for certain! However she had realized that stallions wasn’t as interesting as mares, even though she found them both curious on a deep, hind related level; it was mares who made her heart jump for the most part. So as she stood there near both the males she felt only a twinge of lust which was totally controllable and invisible.

ooc; It may be some very big gramar faults in there (I blame it on being swedish haha)

locolobo.net

Unregistered
@[Alina] @[Midas]

No, he was not. He was in his new home's favor. The Sultan, Midas, who was standing before his eyes. He was the one Virus owed his debt. He looked at the man in true sincerity as Midas spoke words of what ye shall call him. Virus had heard this talk before, but it was not one he enjoyed much. But, he listened carefully so he understood the words of the sultan. He didn't want to misinterpret anything.

The kind dove let him speak first. Her gesture was polite and small. It made Virus's lips perk as he looked at her politely. Then began to talk to the winged man. "I am from a land of which you do not know, sir." He spoke words of truth, but didn't say why this was. He didn't like giving away his home, but he would do it for this already trusted man of the name Midas. He also trusted Alina with his life. She was such a kind, and fair maiden. He loved her personality and those emerald eyes. She was a true friend to him. He would never forget her, nor let her go.

He spoke once again to the sultan of black and white. Of his home. "Oh, my home was a vast land of fields of greens. My mother and father by my side, it was a perfect life. A forest right beside the meadow too. The river was my favorite..." He broke off as he noticed he was blabbering. "Sorry" he muttered under his breath as he looked down at the sandy and grassy ground. He flicked an ear towards Alina, who had just gotten back to a position next to him. She had just gotten a little drink.

Virus knew he was acting like a colt. But he didn't care. He was under the sultan's sight. He felt mad at himself for blabbering about his home. His rude tongue was horrible. His forehead became hot as he felt the embarrassment rushing through him. His eyes glew with fire as it built like a wild fire in his stomach.

"Virus talks"

Ascended Helovian

Deceased

I understood why Alina wanted to keep calling me by some foreign title and thus didn’t press the topic when she spoke up again and ended with that overly flourished word. My question was met with a moment of silence as the pale girl turned to Virus with a quiet glance that offered him room for words —gold pools followed her motion and landed upon him for a reaction. The ruby dipped lad that looked so much like Ktulu spoke up and began to describe his homeland in mild detail; describing yet leaving the name for me to either ask again or wonder on its origin. By the way Virus spoke, it made me think that his former life had ended rather abruptly, why else would this fine unicorn find himself in the company of a desert Sultan?

Quietly but not without compassion I replied, “This barren landscape and its hidden gem are a stark difference from the land of your birth—I pray ye finds satisfaction in the change, or at the least comfort by it.”

Perhaps a talkative fellow would have pressed for a story that could be had, but it wasn’t my place to pry into the matters of others, just as it wasn’t their responsibility to pry into my concerns. Though sometimes I wished it was easier to share with my kinsmen. Attention was shifted back to Alina, “Ye has traveled from the same land?” It was obvious that the two knew each other, to what degree was what remained to be seen, “If either of thee have questions, ask and I shall answer.”

MIDAS & FINA

STOCK CREDITS

Unregistered
She listened to Virus’ story, realizing she never heard it. But they hadn’t had much time together other than the tiresome journey from the Threshold and so it wasn’t all that surprising that she didn’t know so much about him and his past. Their friendship was still rather shallow, but Alina knew it would become deeper with every minute they spend together. He reminded her so much of Asha; her only friend from her foalhood. The thought of the sapphire eyed stallion made her heart ache for a second. But she forced away the longing she felt and concentrated on the last part of Virus’ story and the reply Midas gave him.

“Ye has traveled from the same land?”

The painted sultan’s words seemed directed solely to Alina this time and the dove flicked her tiny ears with a warm smile tugging on her pink lips.

"No Milord. We met in the Threshold, but I think the tiresome journey here created a certain bond between us. Don’t you think, Virus?" She answered, turning to her grey and crimson friend at her last words.

Returning her emerald pools to Midas she continued: "I hail from a land called Rama; it means dream in our old language. It is mostly made out of desert, but there lies a vast rainforest in the northeast. I spent my first year of life in an area called Hölscheron, we lived near the rainforest where the desert is considerably lush, it looked a lot like Dragon’s Throat and I think that is one of the reasons why I love it here."

Her eyes became vacant for a second as she thought back on her year in Rama. She wished sometimes that her life had played out in a different way. That she had been the daughter of Salem and Josephina and not the daughter of Sarah, but she knew that it didn’t help to look back and wish for a different past. What was would always be.

She returned to the present.

"Actually I feel more at home here, Lord Midas. The horses in Dragon’s Throat are a lot friendlier and I am starting to learn that I will not get a scolding simply for addressing someone in the wrong way." the dove said with a gleeful expression, then she sunk back in thought. The dull pain from her half healed wounds had reminded her of both her encounters with hornless unicorn and she felt that she needed an answer to the enigma.

"Milord, may I ask you, why are there so many hornless unicorns here in Helovia? Have you had a plague of some sort that rots their horns so that they fall off? Or is there magic here so strong that lethal starks can be saved?"

The dove didn’t understand that it was highly unlikely that Midas knew what a “lethal stark” was. It was all so normal to Alina and so it didn’t occur to her that genetics could be working differently here in Helovia than they had been working in Rama.

locolobo.net

Unregistered
[sorry this is so short guys! :(]

"Yes, this land is a new era for me, a new time. I will enjoy this new land Lord Midas." He said, his voice kind. Alina had replied too, her voice was still, but it showed truth. She had asked him a question which he answered with the words of "Yes, we have Alina." Alina had turned to Midas once again, she started describing a land that sounded slightly of this one. She ended with words of why she likes it here so much.

A moment of silence coated the three.

Then, Alina broke the silence bravely, after she had spoke about not being scolded when she had addressed anyone the wrong way, Virus let out a small chuckle that seemed like he was holding in. He looked at Alina kindly, wondering what would happen if they had been raised together. The thought blurred from his mind when Alina then spoke to Midas again. She seemed thoroughly in thought before she had spoken of hornless unicorns. Virus did not get what she was saying at first. Genetics must have been different in Rama, Virus had never heard of a horse that could cast magic with no horn. But it sounded interesting to him.

"Virus talks"

Ascended Helovian

Deceased

Her smile was warm, open and honest. A thing I’d come to miss of late. She answered my unspoken pressings of how they knew each other. Saying that their bond only went as far as the distance between gateway and home. Their growing affection was hard to watch, it scrapped at fresh wounds that had yet ample time for mending. Alina then proclaimed the title of her homeland and its vibrant description. I couldn’t help but smile a little as she described a territory that was thriving with tropical flora. The warmth Southern isles would forever be my final resting place, even as my gypsy heart yearned for visiting the Northern Mountains and valleys.

She made jest, saying that our clan was of a more compassionate nature. I grinned wider, teasing gently in return, “Some have died for less; though such is not the way of this herd.” Though my tone is upbeat and gentle, it seeks to offer assurance. It was to wonder if the beast that had rendered wounds was similar to those that struck out for heedless reasons such as misplaced title. Alina then broached a question to which I answered readily, “Nay sister. They are of a pure species; gifted with other talents that often involve strong magically abilities. It is said that only those with equine blood can bond with dragons.” There was no reason to pity our hornless brothers and sisters, I’d seen equines and their kin do wondrous things, “Magic seems to grow in all that reside in Helovia for a time.”

MIDAS & FINA

STOCK CREDITS

Unregistered
Alina watched Midas as he spoke, looking for signs that he was joking with her, but found none. The dove turned quickly to Virus with a puzzled look. Did he know about these equines? It was hard for her to fully grasp it. It was like she’d been told her whole life that black was black and then someone came and told her that is was white and not black. But she could not find any proof that her Sultan was playing a trick on her so she just had to accept that there was nothing wrong with the hornless unicorns in Helovia. The realization made her feel really stupid, because the only reason why her belly and legs were marked by fire was because she had thought that poor hornless Ricochet had been in need of comfort.

"Oh, I guess that explains a great deal…" she mumbled.

Then Alina pushed away all thoughts on the matter and remembered something she’d wanted to address one of her Sultans' with. Since she had been feeling more and more at home in the Throat she wanted to take more part in the welfare of the herd. She wanted to help with whatever she could before winter came and she would maybe freeze to death.

Stepping a bit closer, but staying near Virus for support the dove said: "Midas, is there anything I can do around the herd to help. I mean, I am no soldier, as you surely can see, but maybe I can help the healers? I am not squeamish when it comes to blood.”

Blood, blood, blood. The word echoed in her mind and brought forth disturbing images; images of the first time she really saw blood and gore, guts and ripped open tissue. Calmly she waited for the scene to fade away so that she could see her Sultan clearly again. But it didn’t and slowly panic rose inside her.

Not now. Not now. Not now. she chanted but to no avail. The spiral had started and she didn’t know how to get out of it. What would Midas think? There she was, claiming she was not squeamish around blood and the very word affected her. This was so embarrassing! You should be embarrassed… a voice inside her scolded. You know that you have the control over how you feel, I taught you that. The voice turned into her father’s. And yet here you are, trapping yourself in a spiral of anxiety. Pathetic. She knew her father would never say words like that, but it still hurt.

The little dove’s vision turned dark and she began shaking slightly. The dizziness came over her and the only thing she could think was: I must not fall down. Then the hyperventilation came like a letter in the mail and she was sure she would faint. But a small voice at the back of her mind began chiming You can keep standing. You will keep standing. It is impossible for you to fall. It was the voice of Josephina; the mare she was named after, the mare that Alina wished had been her mother. The voice became louder and in the same order as her symptoms had surfaced they subsided. Before long the little dove had returned to the real world...

She shook her body and smiled at Midas like nothing had happened. She found it easier to just pretend that she wasn’t aware of her episodes. Most who witness her attacks refrained from asking and if they did ask and she looked at them uncomprehendingly no one had ever asked a second time.

locolobo.net

ooc; So incredibly sorry for the wait. My life has been crazy!

Unregistered
That was something Virus didn't know. Midas had just injected the blood of knowledge into Virus, and he wouldn't let this go. It was interesting and different to hear from a man of flight, but he knew it was true. Midas said it in such dignity, with such honest eyes, Virus just had to respect his knowledge of this land Virus hardly knew. Alina had given her a puzzled look, which Virus did not understand. She had mumbled something, but Virus didn't hear. He was busy pondering the question of why she had been looking at Midas and him weirdly. Did she know that they might have the ability of magic too? That it'twas not just unicorns with the ability to have magic. Could she think past her own eyes? Or was she just as blind as every other equine Virus saw?

If she was, he was unhappy. He thought she was something new, different. But he could be wrong. She could be like all those non-believers. It was just so horrible for him. He did not like it. But he began to think about this, but he broke out of his thoughts as his body detected movement, and more speech than what had been spoken earlier. He listened to her, it was an interesting fact that Virus did not expect from her. She seemed like the kind that would flee from blood, if given the chance. But she seemed totally fine with it when she spoke to Sultan Midas. "Yes, Sultan, maybe you could arrange something?" He asked in a charming voice, thought he noticed something with Alina's eyes. They seemed to cloud over in a small drift. But Virus didn't want to say anything that would make Sultan Midas notice, it was not something he would want to see, after the small dove had just spoke about not being squeamish around blood.
Her eyes had returned, but she looked a little woozy, Virus rushed to her side, even though she was only inches away he felt it was his duty after her and Skuggi had helped him all the way here. She had put in a great effort, and he was proud, but now it was his turn to help her. "Are you okay?" He asked her urgently as she shook herself. But he immediately took it back, his words, his rushed hoofsteps. It was different for him to act this way, and he didn't expect it to happen again. Hopefully. He had also just spoken aloud to Midas, was a mistake. What would the king say now?

"Virus talks"

It't fine! This was slightly late too! :)