the Rift

we are demons

Zvesdan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

-- he ascends with no warning
the misplaced gargoyle; a restless beast who at first exists as little more than an ebon speck beneath an idling sun. a first-hand assessment that would be considered insulting if he possessed the { f u c k s } to mind. instead he simply travels onward, every poised step a categorical move to further pronounce his strength. each gesture riddled in sin and upheld by the bones which kept him together, the seamless cords that tied one part to the next. beautiful. and why shouldn't he be? this fleshed burden upon the earth, whose eyes are a contrasting violet to the utter black that covers him whole. a truly unyielding color, victim to the sun and fiend to the dark. rumored unholy but really..

who should ever trust a gossip.

he slows, and mockingly comes to the conclusion that the world which now surrounds him resembles a fabled elysian and if it weren't for the fact he were destined for hotter climates he'd feel certain he were dead. no, it's merely too green. the abundant foliage exhausting as he works to ensure that his pointed crown remains untangled. and his feet are so heavy; leaded heels an assaulting force upon the underbrush. crack -- break. victimized cries of every nubile twig and brush that slumps and dies beneath the weight of him.

o o p s.

and still he walks, a vagabond who seeks a reason, the metaphorical light to the end of the tunnel. anything that makes his travels here worthwhile. but then of course, a sound. ears prick forward, air a suctioned force that ripples in and out of flaring nasal cavities. whoever they are he can taste them, serpent tongue a slippery force on velvet kissers that see themselves to a fleeting grin as he seeks out the source of jasmine and musk. or are we hiding?
an amused thought.
cruel impatience.
he maneuvers himself closer to the presumed origin of such a scent, heavy leaded vocals a heralding husk that easily breaks the silence. "it's rude to try and sneak up on someone," and every word is kissed by a slavic touch, lethargically spoken, " - come, there's no point in hiding."

[ ooc: first time roleplaying horses or something of the sort in like 7 years so eep excuse my rustiness ]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
ooc;i wanted to say i love your style of writing. Since Faelene can be invisible I thought it would be fun to include that. Welome to Helovia. :3

Silver irises were set upon the blackened hide, but the picture seemed all wrong. A shadow in broad daylight, breathing, living, merely standing among the green. The maiden had never before questioned the truth of her own sight. Neither had she questioned other senses of scent, and hearing. With a dark mask she continued to stare, if he would turn into something unholy. As if the skin that cloaked him only spoke Unicorn. Despite how rude it was to stare, it had been a long time since she had recruited anyone for the Basin. Longer since she used the powers of magic. It was the least to say she was somewhat lost in the ways of life she should return to.

The very moment the red maned looked nothing but of the timbers, and brush that stood behind her. Trusting for the time her magic gifted by rank, the Thief was invisible, and trying to decide about this brute. If it would be worth a try to hold a conversation, or if like many other things she would fail instead. Either way she was given time, and not gawked at in return.

Crash of heavy drums attached to his limbs does he see through it all? Far aware behind himself, heading toward the very place she had paused to stand. A tilt to crown, but a silence to her ever working breaths she waits. Already she can see the stallion's own senses at work, but the lady doesn't flee, nor move. There is curiosity, and faint amusement carried in the soft lines upon her face. They are concealed as the rest of her sturdy frame. It was very tempting to reveal the image of herself before his eyes, before he finds where she is, but Faelene does no such things.

No, it isn't until that deep, foreign voice tumbles forth. Nonchalant, with a light flick of blood colored tail she replies. "Perhaps, but it is more fun and can be of use," the lady answers, letting him ponder over what that could mean, or may not. Knowing he is right about hiding, it's only with a thought the image of the mare pulls itself from the forest canvas. "If you say so." The red maned has on a loose smile, a light glint of mischief to her metal toned eyes. While she is slightly, surprised they are about the same height, and more by the vivid purple gaze those thoughts are not hard to mask. Unlike inner workings she can not hide some charred bits of blood red hair, and the newly patched skin of gray and pink against untouched black that makes her appear like some strange reptile shedding its flesh. Far use to her new appearance she quickly gets to the point of her hiding."Welcome to Helovia, I'm Faelene of the Aurora Basin and I can try to help point you in a new direction or leave you be. Up to you."

changing this fable we live in

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Upon the return to my family, I have considered myself useless, and have therefore decided that I will be as useful as possible and help us grow. I can feel the bright yellow gaze of Clown-face as she scolded me for bringing the oafish Oxy back to the dense marsh. That horrendous, imprisoning stare is almost enough to make the hair along my spine raise. Though the stallion has made himself useful and known in our band, I cannot help but regret the decision when his attitude flares; those fucking plants he eats, they have done nothing but keep him trapped in a self-destructive cycle. A soft sigh rolls from my dark nostrils at the thought of my psychotic family members.

Dark hooves pick across the grass-padded earth with silent ease, long legs carrying me at a swift walk as I wander deeper and deeper into the forest of strangers. So many vulgar scents unravel in the cool air, filling my lungs and brain with images of what and who may be here. My right eye twitches uncontrollably for a moment, causing me to drop my skull and shake it violently before I am able to concentrate. The amount of involuntary twitching my body has been undergoing for the short amount of time has been driving me absolutely crazy. I chuckle to myself quietly; maybe they will cause me to go insane!

Pausing in my tracks, I allow my white and cream stained hair to fall over the right side of my neck like silk, the small knots hidden away in the layers. A deep breath is drawn in, my lungs filling slowly as I simultaneously lift my antlered crown high into the air. Dark ears rotate forward, my skull dropping back to a comfortable level when I catch the deep, gravely voice. I stand alert, listening in on the apparent conversation in order to grasp the words. But there is no immediate return..

Glazed violet eyes reach out toward the voice, but there is nothing visible through the thicket of underbrush and numerous trees. Curiously, I wander toward the -now apparent- voices, pristine hooves lifting high over the winding traps of both weeds and berry vines. Now the bodies begin to come into view just as the charcoal figure, draped in red, seems to agree with something. Her attention is fixed on a slightly larger, though much thicker, brute. Each of the bodies produces a single horn that juts from their skulls.

The mare -who's name I did not catch- states that she is from the Aurora Basin, a land that I have neither visited nor heard of. Her crimson hair mesmerizes me as I emerge from the comfort of personal space, my left eye twitching before I pause far from the left of the mare. "Allow me to introduce myself," my rough vocals often times seem off to strangers; years of screaming rather than speaking really fucks with your throat. "I am Agrona." I am here to represent my family, The Asylum! No, that will be kept for later on, if the stallion is to take any interest in my arrival.

Light hued tail begins to swing back and forth, brushing the back of my long legs occasionally, strands of hair winding around my ankles. "You are much too striking for something to not be wrong with you, stallion." A coy smile crawls up my dark lips, violet gaze set on him eagerly. The mass of his body reminds me of the drug-seeking fool I had last recruited, but this one is much cleaner and not shriveling into a skeleton.

Tagged: @[Zvesdan] and Faelene
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!