[PRIVATE] Sweater Weather

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

I spent most of my time hugging her side. There was little reason to leave it, what with its warmth , comfort and gentle, plush caress against my body - only the velvet fingers of her jigsaw lips could compare. She sheltered me from the wind and the cold, towering above me to blot out the sun when it shone too bright. Aside from the elements she also laid upon me her nutrients. A step to the side would put her dangling teats in view; all I'd need to slake my thirst.

Of course I need more than just shelter, warmth, food and drink. A heart that beats in a hollow chest would soon deafen itself and lay you to an early rest. This I would never come to know however, as she has poured all her love into me. So much so that at times my muscles cramp and I find it hard to move, my seams fit to burst about the excess of devotion.

It's a wonder then that I have wandered, but there is one other organ within me she cannot always fill alone. My soul aches with a certain desire that is born of my youthful naivety. I want to explore, to discover, to know and learn. Of course mother tells me things, many things in fact, of my grandfather and my future. She tells me I will some day know and have the whole world, and perhaps those words have caused this, this urge to stir in my breast! The only world I yet know is her side, her shadow like a shawl I wear, and with that only this icy kingdom has yet to meet my eyes. Is all of this supposed world nothing but a tundra?

My lion's tail wriggles with ill-contained excitement as I romp forward, shoving past the snow and ice to buck and kick and frolic across my kingdom. I have half a mind to race to the edge of the horizon and back before she ever notices!

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

@[Lothíriel]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
bump @[Lothíriel] <3
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode