Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

I'm sick and tired.

I don't know why I've stayed around for so long, maybe because this is where I've lived for my entire life? Have I actually grown attached to the Basin? Gods, I hope not. I cringe at that thought, shivering at the mere images in my head. I really hope that's not how I felt, growing so close to the Basin. I hated this place, for it's what caused the horrendous gap in my family for those many seasons. Yet somehow I had mixed feelings about this place, like it actually mattered to me, somehow, someway.

Nah.

I must be sleep deprived, thinking like this. Of course I hate the Basin, who wouldn't? It's cold, nasty, and there is no such thing as sunshine in rainbows in this place. I mean, seriously. Seeing someone smile is like watching a pig fly, something that will never, ever happen. Except now, maybe. It's while I fly, my wings outstretched, both tips pressed far into the sky, the chilling air making my breath appear cloudy. I angle my wings, my balance thrown off only slightly, the ends of my wings wobbling as I soar downwards. My plan has been made, and its time to put them to work. Inhaling, I barrel downwards, my wings held tight against my sides.

I rocket down to earth, sweeping up snow as I unwrap my wings, small flurries of snow flying in every direction as I close my eyes and inhale, wings working to keep me aloft. My body begins to grow warmer, the sound of crackling and popping hits my auds. I smirk, releasing my magic on the nearest plant life. Foom! A little baby tree bursts into flames, alive with a flickering, hungry fire. It consumes the mini tree, and jumps to a bush. I let my magic run free, hitting a few more bushes. Soon enough several plants behind me are set ablaze, their forms outlines with a hideous flame. Snow around the plants begins to melt, retreating from the warmth of the fires.

I begin for the border, but in the last moment swerve back to burn one last plant, letting it burn as I fly away. My magic cools, but the energy I've wasted is sapped from me instantly, leaving me flying sloppily away from the Basin, giggling and smiling. Just before I pass over the border I land for a brief moment, turning back and screaming at the top of my lungs. "Screw you, haters!" I kick stone and snow down into the valley before turning around, flicking my tail and taking off. I do not look back, there's no need to. I can already see horses gathering in my head, angered by my actions. I won't be welcome there for a looooong time. I snicker, the smile still fresh against my dark lips. Now, I needed to go and find Mother and Father. And Azarel, of course. Who knows where they were. It would probably take me weeks to find them, or get close to finding them.

So now, the adventure begins.
"Talking"

ooc Destry says peace out! :P | wordcount 525 | tags -

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse