the Rift

Shattered Glass [Moon God]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

There was one thing on Ricciardo's mind, and that was to be the best that he could for the good of the herd, and of course to prove to himself that he was worthy for the ranks he wished to gain. The flame-kissed brute had heard on the winds of rumour about the Veins, with little knowledge he had decided to come here in search of a quest to help him gain that one rank he was hoping for. With a fear in his heart and a skip in his stride he had come to heed the words of the Gods, in the hope that they would return a reply. He cleared his throat skitterishly, not knowing what the Gods would do if they did not favour him.

It was in particular, the God of the Moon that he wished to speak with. He was sure that the mighty god would help him on this mission, he hoped...

"Almighty God of the Moon, I call upon you to to hear my words and accept my request." Ricciardo's tone was friendly and respective, but still bore a ring of fright in it as he waited upon an answer.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Nothing answers you but a howl of the wind. The Moon Goddess is busy attending to other matters today. Please come again later.

Your return date is 10/11/12.