the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only one "true" path? I doubt it. (Seele)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
@[Seele]
satanic silk

The stallion arrived on the borders of the marshes, and he stopped at the edge of the murky waters. The morning sun was rising, and the soft tinges of color breached the sky, falling down upon his skull and the waters. Though the water was unpleasant to look at, it still reflected back at him, and the altered colors shone in his eyes. He lowered his head to the discolored liquid and snuffled at it, nostrils flaring loudly.

He pinned his ears back, unsure of what to make of the marsh. He had never encountered such a landscape before. As he raised his head his silvery mane fell over his bloody red orbs. On impulse he let out a shrill neigh, and heard nothing. The marsh seemed to absorb the noise, and nothing returned his call. It was unsettling, and Silk decided it was wiser to not move an inch. Except - he lifted a hoof and dipped it in the murk. The ripple continued outward, hitting the bits of earth that rose above. What made his hair stand on edge, however, was that the ripple continued after the land, where there should have been no continuation.

He knew for certain then that the marsh could not be trusted. As the sun rose, he wondered if it would illuminate a path. However, he still did not care to trust that tentative relationship. Until proven that there was something safe about this area, he would stay on the safe side and prevent himself from being eaten alive by the marsh.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I didn't want to be here, searching this marsh for lost souls. But, I also couldn't let anymore of my family to get lost and eaten in this darkness. It would be on my head and I would not allow something such as that to happen.

The darkness was strange. It was like it had it's own soul - except I couldn't feel it, I couldn't alter it. It seemed to make the rest of the souls go dim, and it was that which I did not enjoy. No, there was definitely something wrong when I couldn't feel the souls who always had something to say.

Keep moving! Keep looking! No one will die. Not today, Innerste instructed and so I picked up my pace. My legs are stretching out farther and farther. I'm covering ground quicker and quicker and soon I'll be cantering around so that I can check every nook and cranny in these lands.

Of course, it doesn't take long for me to stumble across a soul I don't recall - but who smells of desert. One of those lovely Throat members? Schwere muttered, rolling his eyes in disdain. A snort escaped my maw. As much as I would love to leave him there - to fend for his own bloody self - it seemed as if I was going to have to shoo him from this impending darkness as well.

"You! Tod! What are you doing there?" I yell, my voice radiating through the trees as my ebony form crawls out of the shadows - the sun glinting off of my glass horn and hooves, and yellow eyes gleaming with their madness of the voices that are in my cranium.

"It would be best that you turn around and leave, now, lest you hath a desire for death to take your soul. It seems the Gods have not taken well to protecting the Marsh." I inform, inching closer and closer until I am right in front of him, my hooves standing upon the liquid that encased the land.

"Turn and run - and if you don't want to go to the Throat, go towards the Deep Forest. The Asylum will shelter you just long enough for you to get your bearings before heading back toward the desert you reek of." I mutter, narrowing my eyes and stamping the ground I stood on.

I didn't know how long I had until this darkness took over - I had to make sure that everyone was gone, and he was slowing me down.

translation
tod - death
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

At first he stood dumb as a rock, unaware of what the angry vixen was going on about. His lobes twitched back, his nostrils flared, and he bared his teeth at the storm in the form of a pretty unicorn with a delicate head. He tossed his head and flung out his leathery wings as her approach startled. His lips parted, ready to spew a response to the lively lady. But as he opened his mouth to retort, he felt a spasm in his chest. He stopped dead. The fuck was that? It happened again, and he gasped for air. Something had changed. He looked to the mare that approached. Was this heathen causing this pain inside him? Some devil magic that he was unaware of? No, fool... He realized his mistake as he looked again at the murky water. He thought he saw a body float to the top. A body that looked strangely like his... He shook his crown and mane wildly, stepping back with a shrill neigh. It was impossible. He knew that, of course. But that didn't stop the beginnings of a panic that were spreading through his veins.

He turned his gaze back to the mare who he now realized was warning him of this danger with all good intentions. He did not know her but his gut said to trust the dark mare with the glass horn. His orbs seemed to glow red as the emotion began to appear on his otherwise fairly stoic face. A fool indeed, I'm getting the fuck out! And without another word he flapped his great wings and lifted himself into the air, taking just one more second before he quickly flew off in the direction of the deep forest. Clearly of all the times to have decided to explore a new area such as the Marsh, he had picked the absolute worst.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.