the Rift

[PRIVATE] walk with me.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

The stallion has left the Foothills, making his way around Helovia. He hasn't left the boundaries of the Hills in weeks, making him happy as he strode along in the Orangemoon evening. The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon, it's bottom just beginning to kiss the horizon. Colors of all sorts swirl in a magnificent show, twirling around one another in a beautiful dance. Locket, however, pays them no heed. Instead he focuses simply on his hooves, brows narrowed. He was going to complete his quest, he just had to find the last bonded pair.

Ophelia and Tinek.

He whispered their names in his mind once, twice, thrice. Finally he can see the pair, Ophelia is standing while Tinek is perched upon her back, their faces solemn. Washing away their appearances, his mind turns blank. Trying to find them would be like trying to find a white needle and silver string in a haystack, something he was sure was a pain. If he had wings he could simply fly over Helovia looking for them. In the night a white mare and her silver dragon couldn't be hard to find, now could they? Exhaling the stallion finds himself staring out across the Heart, the heat and light radiating onto his body. The Orangemoon evening grew cold, but the warmth of the Heart keeps Locket happy.

Walking closer, he inhales. The smell of dear Ophelia is lost in his head, giving his twinge of hope a cut in half. Frowning, the pale lobes of the steed flicker back. It was a shame he didn't have wings, it would make his life much easier. Maybe if he screamed her name to the sky the Gods would bring her to him? He doubted this, for they were likely busy with their own Godly needs. Sighing, Locket begins striding around the Heart as though patrolling it, for that was his default activity. Usually he would patrol the Foothills, but when he was this far from them, he might as well patrol what he stood closest to. So with his stride casual, Locket paces around the Heart.
"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr
@[Opehlia] <33

Locket talk :: L = R