the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blurred Lines [Cypress]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
After all that had happened in the Threshold, Windwalker needed a break to gather his fleeing thoughts and there was only one place that offered him the calm and silence he craved. The deep blue sea threw waves at his broad chest and soaked his body and brought with it a coldness that chilled him to the bone. Instead of moving up to the shore, he closed his eyes and streched his wings to the maximum. His mind was only focused on the tired, cold muscles which screamed for a rest. He would not give up and return to the shore until the wings could not take more. No. He would stand here until they hang at his sides, cold, wet and shaking.

This was how he trained to be master of the sky. The day would come when his wings could carry his weight without failing him and the bones was strong enough not to give in. He could feel how the energy vanished from his body and with a splash that sent water up in his face, one black wing fell down. He gave a short snort and turned towards land. Stupid body. He was still weak, even after all the training he had done.

Windwalker found soon dry, solid land and gave his body a good shake to get off the water that still clung to him. To get the rest off, he began to walk along the shore before he went into a canter. He liked this place and the freedom it provided. Yes. He would come here again, to train more. This was his little piece of heaven.

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

I was told I could run, will you run if I do?

Cypress smiled. The memory of the tree had filled her days after with joy. She had been traveling away from the Deep forest where she had met Satanik Silk. She had been crossing through the meadows of Thistle, only to come upon an awestruck group, gathering around a very inspiring tree. The animals had crowded it, hanging beads of silver and gold. Glass ornaments hung too. Cypress had liked this place, and didn't want to leave. She had received a gift from it and was very thankful.

She was now heading towards the long stretch of water, a bright blue color. It seemed endless. The tides swirled up and down all day, their beauty inspired Cypress to gallop. After she had gotten her fill on fun, she had a rest. Sitting in the wet sand, letting her body soak up all the wet. She liked this place, it had peace and serenity, it might have been a gift to the land, or a curse. Cypress still liked it. Just the way it was.

The little girl was almost asleep when she heard the pound of cantering footsteps. Someone was here! Her head shot up, curiosity seeping into her bright green eyes. She pushed herself to her hooves, stumbling awkwardly over them, her legs were growing long in this season, and she was shifting into a different phase. One of more maturity.

She looked around only to see someone she felt like she knew. A black stallion. With wings to his sides, (like Satanik Silk) Suddenly Cypress felt a jolt of recognition, it was one of the equines gathering around the tree! He seemed to be catering down the shore. He was headed this way...

"Cypress talk"”Others talk”

284 Words
Ooc- lol I have not chosen what the gift would be yet, It is a large Item

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Hidden Account
Nanna
How could someone not love this? He felt the wind sweep past him, almost lifting him off the ground, even when his wings was at his sides. His canter changed into gallop and to make it all more fun, he threw in small jumps and kicks. As sand flew around him, he felt only pure joy. It was just him, the sand, the sky, the sea and a silhouette in the distance.

Wait. A silhouette? He stopped almost in mid jump and stretched his neck to get a better view of the horse. It looked young and..yes, it had to be a mare. Had he seen her before? With ears pricked forwards he began to walk the distance between them, only driven by curiosity.

If he had not been in such a good mood and so tired of standing in the water, he would never be so bold as he was no. But as his mind had settled and his thoughts was under control, he went straight to her and only left a few meters between them when he stopped. "Hello, friend" he said in his dark voice as his head bowed down deep. Black, curly hair from his mane crept before his eyes and almost hid them as he held his eyes fixed upon her. "I am Windwalker"

OOC; Me neither ;) I think he'll get some sort of armor for his wings :D

Hidden Account
Cy

Cypress

Cypress could see the black figure making it's way now galloping down the shore. It seemed to be doing it joyfully. It seemed happy to be running freely on this soft sanded shore. Cypress liked it when others were happy. She felt happy when others were, and she didn't ever want them to be sad.

She could now make out more features of the thing running along the shoreline. He seemed to be slowing as he got closer to her. His pricked towards her as he made his way to her, walking now. She smiled a soft smile in greeting, hoping she didn't look too startled when she had first seen him. A few meters away he had stopped to speak, keeping a friendly distance. "Hello Friend" the girl smiled more, letting her smile split more happily.

His hair, (which she could now make out more clearly) was slightly long, and curly, it covered his eyes so Cypress could barely make them out. He introduced himself as Wildwalker. What a nice name.

Cypress then introduced herself. "I am Cypress, an Outcast of no herd." she said kindly to him. "What were you doing?" A confused look spread her face, eyes filled with curiosity. Is this what he does when he is happy? She thought her eyes still trained on the black winged man.

Words
Ooc-

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

His eyes followed her every move as he raised his head and he suddenly wondered if he had scared her. It did not seem like it, even if she had a confused look, but he would have felt the same thing if he was in her shoes. She was nice to look at, maybe a little young for him, but hey, a friend comes in all shapes and sizes.

He stood silent as she delivered her name and followed it with a question. What he was doing? To him it was obvious, but to others it may look a little bit out of the ordinary, so he decided to answer with the truth.

"I was warming up my muscles after standing in the sea. If I do not move, they will get sore, which is both painful and unnecessary."

He gave her a short nod with his head as if he agreed with himself. It was true. More than once, he had felt the pain of stiff muscles, so he had learned. One other thing he had learned in the years he had been alone, was to always apologize for the way he was. It came as natural as breathing.

"I am sorry if I startled you, Cypress. It was not my intention. If you do wish to be left alone, I will leave with no fuzz."

Why did he always have to do that? Maybe it was the fact that he did not think himself worthy of friends or something as simple as a nice conversation. Whatever it was, it never left his thoughts. When his own mother and father was capable of leaving him as a young colt, what stopped the others?

No, he had to stop thinking like that, even when his question still hung unanswered in the air. Time could change in a heartbeat and he would be ready for it. Bring it on.

Hidden Account
Cy

Cypress

The man was a handsome thing, but a little too old for Cypress. He seemed friendly, although his eyes always cast down. Like he was mad at himself for doing or saying something. Cypress knew what it was. Low self-esteem. It was a horrible thing, and Cypress wanted to help him feel better. She smiled at him, trying to make sure he saw her twinkling eyes. She wanted to pull him away from disliking himself and his abilities. She just did not like it. And would not leave him until he could be happy with himself.

He had just replied to her question. Ah, so he was warming up his muscles eh? Cypress hardly believed him, even if it was true. Cypress didn't see the next thing he said coming. He apologized for maybe startling her, and told her he would go away with no fuzz. What was that supposed to mean? Did he think she was mad? Sad? No. He didn't he was just being a kind stallion. Cypress decided on that, and moved on to her reply.

"No! no Windwalker, I don't want you to go!" She said in a sympathetic tone. "Now why would I want that?" she asked him her eyes glazing with true sincerity.

Once he replied and said what he needed, she then moved on again, nodding. "I think I have seen you before, at the Phoenix tree!" She said as if it were surprising. She wanted to talk about it, but she let him speak first. Trying not to rush him.

258 Words
Ooc- none

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

Pixel-Tamme

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

The little mare in front of him surely provided him with some good questions, which both made him think and loose his words. She did not want him to leave, so he would stay. It was as simple as that. But as her question hung unanswered in the air, he could not find a good reply.

Therefore, he focused on the next thing she wanted to know. If he had been at the Phoenix tree. Yes, he had been there, though only in the flesh, for his mind had been elsewere. Blinded by beauty and awe, he had not seen her or anyone else at the tree.

"I was at the tree, yes. But I am afraid that I did not notice you nor anyone else there"

He gave her a little smile, both to apologize and maker her know that he had no problem with her questions.

"But, I am sure that if my mind were in the right place, I would have no trouble to remember you. I am sorry for this. I am..not used to socialize with others."

What happened to his tongue? It was like it had taken on a life of its own and shared things he did not even wish to think of. Well, he could not take the words from the air when they already had left his lips. There was nothing he could do now.

Hidden Account
Cy
Cypress’s earlier question was left unanswered from the man of the name Windwalker. She didn’t expect an answer to that question. She truly didn’t. He started thinking of her other question, about the Phoenix tree. He then answered it, Cypress knew he was telling the truth. His eyes glazed with truth. She couldn’t ignore it. He spoke about being there, but not noticing anyone else that was there. He then gave her a small smile, as if apologizing. Then, spoke in an apologetic voice again, now saying sorry for not noticing her. That was a little different. Then, it looked like he was spilling something when he spoke about not being a real socializer.

Why would he be slipping her things he didn’t even desire? Cypress didn’t know. Maybe it was the feeling of trust. Maybe it was belonging. Maybe they were supposed to be friends! Cypress still didn’t understand why this would be happening, and began to ponder this.

A questioning look grazed his face. Cypress wondered if he knew his face showed his emotions. And that she could see them, and maybe what he was thinking. She smiled and responded with words or kindness. “Oh no, it is okay Windwalker.” She said with sincerity. “I.…I don’t really socialize either. I kind of just come across them, well, you know, everyone that I meet.” She paused realizing she said more than her share. Ever since she was born she always seemed to think she had a limited amount of things to say. If someone spoke a small word, she wouldn’t speak too much. Just to be in tune with them. She realized this today, but didn’t give any thought to it and pushed it to the back of her mind. But it always seemed to pop back up, making her think about how and why she thought like that.
Pixel-Tamme

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Tell Me,
Would You Kill To Save A Life?

Why did he feel so comfortable around Cypress? She was not who he would usually get along with or even speak to, but maybe it has something to do with his first impression of the inhabitants of Helovia. They all seemed nice and friendly, even though he knew that he would face some complete opposites sooner or later. This he did not use any energy to ponder upon, for it was rude to drift away when people spoke. Therefore he focused only on the young mare infront of him and the lovely smell of the sea.

"Thank you"

He offered his gratitude with a small bow of his black head.

"I am glad I came across you, even if we both don't sosialize much"

A small laughter escaped his thoath as his feet carried him a few steps to the side.

"Do you like to run, Cypress?"

It was ment as more of an opportunity to make them borth more comfortable than a question to find out who ran the fastest. He knew he was fast, for his legs were long and powerful, but he had been proven wrong before. As he almost danced infront of her, he never let her out of his sight, just to be shure that he could read her face more clearly. His playful, yet sincere eyes betrayed themself as his bangs moved with tune with his body.

"What do you say? Want to stretch your legs a little?"

Hidden Account
Cy

Cypress

The thank from the man, and the bow made Cypress feel like a queen. She liked the way he smiled at her. He made a slight joke which made Cypress chuckle a little. It was nice to have a friend that understood her. He had also carried himself to the side. Asking if she liked to run. Well of course she did! "I do!" She said happily to him. They both thought for that next moment, thinking about how they would run.

Oh how fun would it be to run again. In the sand! She liked this, and wanted to run more and more. Cypress and never run in the sand. Would it push her back? Maybe. Would it propel her forward? She didn't know. But it all sounded so fascinating! She wanted to run now! So she did. Taking off. Running faster her faster. She was not racing, no. She was doing it simply for fun. She wanted Windwalker to catch up to her. It would be fun to run by his side for once. Really fun!

But in the mean time, -when he caught up with her- she played with herself. Jumping over small dunes of sand. Squealing happily. It was nice to run again. She never really did it before. But the only other time she did it was with her family, and Alysanne. That beautiful, kind mare! She liked Aly a lot. She felt a warm spark inside with friends like Aly, she felt it inside her when she met Windwalker. She knew he would be a life-long friend.

263 Words
Ooc- none

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

Pixel-Tamme

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

At a slow walk, the filly makes her way to the Endless Blue, where many memories of Azarel lay. It brings her sadness to think of her old friend, a nice Stallion that she used to play with and get along with very well. Pains stab her heart at the thought of the kind steed, who was about her age. If anyone would ask, she would say he was her best friend, but anyone with a mind knew that they where in love. Young love, quite innocent. Although Abishia was oblivious to the fact that she could have spent the rest of her life with that young brute. But she mustn't waste her time on the past, her time to shine was now. It just mattered when and where. She would soon meet someone worthy, but now wasn't the time, she was much too young.

The girl walks onto the beach, her hooves sinking into the sand.She comes upon two beings, one a fae and the other a brute, they seem to be conversing. Quietly, she makes her way towards them, taking swift steps. Her painted coat is cloaked with orange moonlight, beauty seems to waft off the filly in waves. Her brown orbs shine brightly, rimmed with blue and set a good distance apart. Her tall, lean look makes her beauty even more immense, and hard to resist. The dove now has long locks, her tail touching the sand and her mane and forelock almost to her shoulder. As she makes her way over to them, her tail makes thin lines in the fine sand. When she is a safe distance, she calls out to them, her words ringing out and floating with the wind, as soft as a birds feather.

" Hello? "

@[Cypress] @[Windwalker]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Tell Me,
Would You Kill To Save A Life?

Windwalker were not a difficult stallion, so when Cypress accepted, he threw himself after her. Sand had never slowed him down and the time he had spent on the earth instead of flying in the air, had made him capable of running long distances on uneven ground. Maybe it was a good thing that he had used most of his time as a nomad. He did not think about it now though, for he was completely focused on catching up with the young mare and have a good time with his new friend.

When he caught up with her, he used the tip of his wing to poke her on her back, as to say that he had her. He even dared to bite after her flowing mane in a playful way.

"I got you, little one!"

He laughed the words as he jumped to the side and away from her. When there were no room for hurting her, he kicked his back legs up, sending a cloud of sand into the air. Things went so fast that he did not get a glimpse of the new horse until he turned around to see what Cypress was up to. He reared to get a better view and with ears pricked forwards, he got his feet under him. The horse had talked to them, and it looked like another mare. For a brief second he wondered if it even existed stallions in Helovia, for he had yet to meet one.

Hidden Account
Cy

Cypress

Cypress was being so rude. She had hardly noticed the small 'hello' from beside her. She had taken off! Acting like a stallion! She was only trying to have fun, but still! She didn't want to hurt the other girl!

Cypress was thinking about turning around, when something touched her back. It seemed that Windwalker had caught up to her. She giggled, her body twisting as the black stallion behind her threw up a cloud of sand. Coming to a screeching halt, she turned. To see a long distance away, the small female. She looked about Cypress's age, but she could not tell from how far away she was. "Come on!" She tried to tell Windwalker before she took off in the opposite direction.

Reaching the other filly before Wind did, she looked into her eyes. Emerald orbs saying sorry. "I am sorry we took off..." she spoke words she had not even planned, watching the girl in an intent stare. "We didn't notice you" she was almost done her unplanned speech. "We are sorry." She didn't like speaking for both of them, but she did. She didn't know why though. Blinking out of her stare she looked at the filly happiness sprouting from her deep green orbs. "Do you like to run?" she asked the other filly kindly.

Her rose began to slip from her left ear and she waved her hair back so it would stay in it's place. Smiling she waited for the brown and white filly's answer.

251 Words
Ooc- none

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

Pixel-Tamme