the Rift

Land Of Perdition

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

Jorogumo hadn’t gone home as she had planned. Instead, she wandered further and further away from the Basin. It wasn’t as if anyone would miss her, and she needed to explore. No one was worth spending her time around it seemed. Something about the place she was approaching seemed incredibly wrong and evil, but she wanted to find out why. Foolishly the child walked into the darkness of the marsh. Her eyes glanced about and she swiveled her ears back, feeling genuinely afraid. Part of her wanted to cry out for someone, but she knew no one would come. Because that was what happened with orphans, no one came when you needed them. This was a mistake, and she was beginning to realize the deeper and deeper she wandered into the darkness. Her eyes glanced abut frantically, and she wished that she hadn’t been so afraid.

Why couldn’t she be brave? The face that had become so empty was now full of fear and tears of sheer fear were beginning to form her in eyes. “Everything has an end…” She whispered to herself. “Round we go, the world is spinning.” That song, it held such bitter memories but it soothed her. On her song went, speaking of life and death. Ironic as she had wandered into a place so dark and vile. The spider child closed her eyes, and took in steady breaths, trying to calm her banging heart to no avail.

“I want to go home!” Jorogumo screamed out into her surroundings. “SOMEONE HELP ME!” Tears began to pour down her cheeks and she frantically began to run. “I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die.” She chanted this to herself as she continued on. Maybe if she said it enough she wouldn’t. Or maybe it would just draw in the darkness around her.

Finally, Jorogumo tripped and collapsed onto the ground. Pain shot through her body and she frantically looked about at her surroundings, far too panicked to get herself up. “Please…” The spider child whispered, “Please…” There would be no running from the evil around her, so, she just simply laid there, accepting whatever wicked fate awaited her. After all, everything had an end.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The darkness consumes you entirely. You will receive a PM soon. Though currently, your account is frozen. You may only reply to pre-existing threads in which you were already a part of.