[OPEN] About Love And Thistles

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Windwalker
Tell Me,
Would You Kill To Save A Life?

Like his name suggested, Windwalker could not stay in one place for long. Of course he would return to Africa and the herd, but right now, he had to be alone. Too much had happened for him and all of it were positive. That could only mean one of two things; either something bad was about to happen or he would screw up bigtime. He snorted as that thought erupted to the surface. Of course he would screw up sooner or later, it was in his nature to do so. Why the hell should things change now?

He knew himself too well. He would get restless and use too much energy to ponder things, and then he could hurt someone. He had tried to not think of the first time he met a herd after beeing abandoned, for..well..it had not ended well. His anger got the best of him and he had almost killed a.. No, this was not the time to ponder such things. All he had to do now, was to focus on the good things, and by that he ment the one good thing that had wandered his way, Africa.

His heart almost skipped a beat at the thought of the mare. She was the most perfect specimen he had ever laid his brown eyes upon, even if she had only one wing. Maybe he should do something nice for her, as a thank you for the nice way she had treated him. He smiled at the thought and stopped at the edge of the river. But how? He knew next to nothing how to treat a lady or even be a friend. This could be tricky.

As his eyes wandered the landscape, but all he could see was thistles and lots of them. Maybe she liked them? Well, it was only one way to find out. He left the river at a canter and began to look for the thistles he liked the best, but he soon realized they all looked the same. So he changed tactic and bent down to rip one out of the ground. His thoughts were too clouded for him to think straight, so he did not think about the pain that would spread as he bit over the stalk and leaves.

"Phucking hell!!"

He cried it out loud and opened his mouth to get rid of this damned plant that now hung in his mane and mouth. Not even a violent shake of his head helped, as it just got tangled in his hair even more. It fell out of his mouth though, but that was not relief enough, for he could taste a little blood and he looked extremely stupid.

"Stupid, fucking plant. Why the hell do you even exist when all you bring to this wold is pain?"

His anger sparked as he looked at the evil plant. He should destroy them all! This he tried to do, by jumping and kicking them, still with the thistle in his mane.

"Diiiiiiieeeeeee!"

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tatum stopped, observing she scenery and realizing that she wasn't in the deep forest anymore she almost smiled. Okay who am I kidding? The mare barely scowled which is saying a lot. As long as she knew her way back she was okay. She then turned her head towards a loud screech of pain. 'Ouch that looked like that hurt,' she winced as she caught sight of a black Pegasus with what looked like a plant in his mouth, a spikey plant.

Not wanting to be rude... well not wanting to be accused of stalking Tatum walked towards he stallion. "It exists to trick you, to inflict pain, to perhaps teach you a lesson, kinda like me. But you wont get anywhere with the plants by doing a rain dance on them. I've learned that from experience," she smirked, halting a comfortable distance away from the stallion.

Tatum's ear twitched in amusement as she watched the stallion throw a mini temper tantrum. It was comforting to know that she wasn't the only one who can have outbursts and it being okay."By the way, you do know that those are briars and they hurt when you touch them right? " she smirked, taking advantage of her not being the stupid one for once.

"talk talk talk talk "

For the gateway to understanding is in the darkness within...

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

Wind had really not expected to meet someone here, so when someone suddenly adressed him, he jumped to the side and spun around. It was a mare that caught his attention, so he relaxed. Of course there would be others here and this one just got the show of her life. Then why did he not get embarrassed as he used to? Maybe it was the fact that he had brought this upon himself, for the thistle massacre had not gon well. More of them hung in his mane and tail and made him look like a complete idiot.

The smirk she showed, actually made him see the funny side of the mess he was in. "I am not doing a raindance." he laughed and pricked his ears towards her. "I am doing the 'Die, Thistle, Die' dance, though it seems it backfired on me." He gave his black head a good shake, but the thistles still refused to let go. He should give up on them, and just let them be with him for the next few days, if someone did not get the off for him. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan.

"Did you enjoy the show?". He asked her the question with a teasing undertone in his dark voice, as a smirk began to take over his lips. He could be fun sometimes, but not often, and it was rare to see him in this mood. No one knew that though and to him, it worked as an advantage; A clean page in a new book.

Unregistered

Tatum laughed for the first time in months, totally forgetting her down and depressed mood. " Yes I see that," the smiled eyeing the spikey plants that were entangled in his black mane. She almost offered to help him get thm out of it, but she couldn't think of a good way of getting them out without hurting herself too.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did enjoy the show, but for your case I hope their isn't a sequel," Tatum laughed, letting her muscles relax and cocking her hind leg in relaxation. Now as long as this guy doesn't snap at her she should have a clean slate by the time they're finished talking.

"So... how did you become such bad enemies with the thistles anyway? You don't look too mentally challenged,"Tatum asked, sarcasm flooding her voice. She hoped that the
stranger didn't take her the wrong way. The mare's sarcasm is rather dry is almost undetectable, but she doesn't let that stop her from doing it.

"talk talk talk talk "

Hidden Account
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

Sequel? He could not stop himself of laughing again at the thought of a Part 2 Deathmatch against the plants. "Nooo, there will not be a sequel in the near future. I got to draw back and rethink my whole strategy, before I charge again." The thought of how he must have looked through her eyes, did not even come to his mind.

He felt almost glad that someone had caught his in this mood, for it was not a common thing to see him laugh at such things. No, if he had been his old self, he would have made up some excuse and then try to get out of the situation. But not now. Now he would stay in the good mood, in spite of the fact that the thistles in his mane started to itch at his neck.

"I have no idea how they became my enemies, but I think it has something to do with them beeing such assholes when I tried to make a bouquet out of them" He said it with a wide grin on his face, as his eyes started to walk over her. It was not his intention to do so, but it was an old habit and old habits die hard. "I'm Windwalker by the way. What's your name?"

Unregistered

The mare smirked at Windwalker's words. " Well I happen to know that thistles aren't quite fond of being made into lovely assortments. They much prefer to be looked at from afar," she said, her smirk widening into a full out smile. Tatum was in an unusually good mood, as long as she doesn't get as bad off with the thicker bushes as Windwalker her mood would most likely stay happy.

"Name's Tatum," she answered. The mare then noticed that the black stallion was looking at her, shaking it off she tried to switch the subject. " So... what brings you out here?" she asked, shifting her weight from one side to the other.

"talk talk talk talk "

Hidden Account
Nanna

Indeed. What brought him here? He barely knew the answer to that question, so he did not know how to reply to that. "To be completely honest, I don't know why I'm here. I just had to take a walk and..well..this is where I ended up."

He got a feeling that he made her uncomfortable with the way he looked at her, so he shifted his focus on something else. "Do you belong in a herd?" It was the only question that popped in his mind that could keep the conversation alive. The thistles itched like hell now, but as he found himself surrounded by them, he did not want to be covered in more. "Do you by any chance know how to get rid of them?" He gestured at the damn plants and put an almost sweet smile on his lips. Maybe he could charm himself out of this hell?

For, to be honest, he did not want to meet Africa looking like this. He felt almost like a foal that did not know how the world worked. But he had learned. Never again would he be caught like this. Or, well, he would probably do something as stupid as this again, for he could not control it. Trouble always found him in one way or another and that was just how things was.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

OOC: so sorry for the short reply! I had no muse at all :(