the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The young stag had come to these lands in search of only one thing, to find a place he could call home for his years to come and for him to find a spot for his strong pleasure in crafter. But he had yet to find what he exactly wanted for his home, so he decided that he would have to make his own, or he had another thought, but only in the back of his head. Comanche wanted to explore before he came to a conclusion of what he wanted to do, just in case he wished to leave instead of stay. But the poor steed's heart had been caught on the young filly's heart he had just met a few hours ago. She was strong by passion, and a squeaky little rat by personality. But the young lady had more responsibility than most foals the stud had met. Her indigo eyes caught much more life than most and she was something out of reach that Comanche could not describe. Yet, she was blind, seeing as she could not see the plain sight root that stood in her way when she tried to jump the steep creek. But it was also his fault, for gesturing her over.

Comanche's thoughts slipped from his mind and he carried on through the frozen lands, raising his clefts from the deep snow. He had traveled a long way, and most of it he had ran, but he wished to live here in the frozen part of Helovia, or his thick coat would do him no good in the blistering heat. At the moment, he was actually having the time of his life, walking through the large snow storm of the Steppe, he couldn't be any happier. Others always thought Comanche was awkward for liking the cold so much, but he enjoyed it for it felt like he was free from reality for once in his lifetime. It kept him away from the community and finally gave him some alone time. He thought that he was spending too much time around others and not by himself, crafting. So, in conclusion, he would make his home here, once he found himself a cave. It would take time to make, but not too long. He already had it planned out anyways, so no, not long at all.

His eyes slid from side to side as he shielded them from the freezing winds. Finally, Comanche caught the dark figure of a cave. It was rather large and just the size for him and his accessories. He smiled and fled from his spot, bounding inside the cave. The steed shook the loose snow from his thick coat, white flecks flying everywhere. Comanche gazed around and nodded, agreeing with himself that this is where he would stay. He walked around, advancing into the next room and then looked back. The shelter was large, having one room at the back and then narrowing a door way into the next. It was perfect, and had just enough room for all his crafting materials. He could finally have some alone time, after he finished getting his materials set up. But that would just have to wait because that meant he would have to go all the way back to the Thistle Meadow. He would go and get some more clay after the storm cleared over and it was easier to travel.

Comanche looked around his new home and smiled as he walked back to the entering. A small ledge made from rock hung from the inside, giving the stud an idea. He laid his bag carefully down on the ground and opened it, picking up a dream catcher. He reared up, stretching his neck, and hung the dream catcher on the ledge. Comanche landed and backed up, staring up as the wind blew in, making the feather blow.

”There.”

[@[Abishia] for the making of "The Aztecs"]
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
An ice cold wind threatens to chill her to the bone, her damp coat doing nothing to provide her warmth. Shivers cause her body to convulse, and every step becomes more chilly, threatening to lay her down and leave her to die. Deep breathes cause small white clouds to slip from her nose. The snow forces her to raise her pillars high, quickly tiring her. The filly's mind is poisioned with horrible visions of blood and death, and her mind is virtually empty other than the violence that plays out. With no way to escape the horror, she is forced to experience the death of all the ones she had loved. After each vision, a new figure is added to the small translucent herd that she leads. The girl is only taken by surpirse when the movie of a death plays out, and she notices the horse as her young mother. Coming to a halt, she watches as her mother gingerly walks over a frozen pond. Cracks threaten to reach her hooves, but with great bravery she continues. Without notice, the ice gives way and she watches as her mother's body sinks to the bottom. Waterworks soak her cheeks, and she screams, feeling as helpless as she had ever. Dropping to her knees, she lets out a sob, then more. Between rapid breaths, she lets out small screams and screeches, begging for anyone to come save her from this bloody prision.

Pain tugs at her heart strings, and she feels the need to simply die. Inside her mind each and every day is a Hell she must endure, pain, horror, things being ripped away... Every dawn and dusk and everything in between she experiences this Hell, bit still manages to be a kind soul. She is strong, but now she is knocked on to her side, laying in the powdery snow. The pain has finally over took her, and by her sides she doesn't find translucent figures, but black ones with crimson orbs. They seem to advance on her, but she is paralyzed by her fright. The stench of death and blood fills her nostrils, and she watches with wide brown pools as they advance on her. When the come close enough to cloak her in a blanket of evil, she screams again, frantic to get up, but she can't.

Demons

Screaming, crying, sobbing, she silently begs anyone to ftch her and take her away from the evil, and the devil itself.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Unregistered
The male’s harks perked forward in excitement as the flakes of ice flew from the heavens. He thought as every single one of them was special, because each living being was different any every way, with only few similarities. Everyone was different in their own special ways, either it be personalities, activities, or appearances. You didn’t even have to get to know them to know a simple characteristic like that. But Comanche didn’t even have to see them to know it. He knew that by heart, and respected it by all means. If Dasan had taught him everything in the world, this would be in the first five. Dasan was a mighty stud that respected nature’s ways and others, even if they disliked him from the bottom of their hearts.

His hearted jumped a heartbeat when he heard a scream from a child. Comanche shot out of his new shelter, narrowing his orbs to try and see through the thick-falling snow. He nickered, knowing it would do no good, but he had to try. He knew it was a child, by the high-pitched cry that came echoing back to his cave. The stag ran, his pillars advancing through the snow with no problems at all. His cries ran from his soft, frost-covered kissers. He stopped, looking around until he finally found a chestnut figure almost buried in the deep snow. His dome lifted with alarm, trying to see the child before him closer just in case he was mistaken. Comanche turned to walk away as the screams stopped and the distant figure stopped moving. Then once more, another cry leapt into his harks. “Abishia!” He yelled and twisted around, chasing for the filly.

He strayed closer and came to sliding stop as he came up beside her. “What are you doing out here?” He had to talk louder now that the storm was becoming stronger by the moment. Comanche gazed down his path. Still clear. “Follow me, Abi.” He walked forward and then looked back at her, seeing the necklace he had given her around her thin neck. The male nodded and started moving forward slowly so she could keep up.
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Hidden Account
Wild.

Is that voice she hears real? Or is it just simply another devilish thought? With a long sigh, she opens the curtains that sheild her orbs. Reluctantly, she raises her dome. What she sees brings a bright smile to her kissers. It is the brute with the antlers for a crown, the one that had saved her life about a day ago. She glanced down at the clay necklace with a smile.

When the Stallion walked up to her, he asked her a question, but she couldn’t hear past the storm. He then said something more, than walked off slowly. Abishia took this as a sign for her to follow him, so that’s what she did. Weakly, she rose, the snow much deeper now. The storm must have been raging during her little incident, as the snow had pilled on her. Raising off her knees, she gave her body a quick shake, and followed the boy gracefully. Her strong pillars worked to keep her moving. The girl nickered softly to the brute, then sped up to be by his side. She felt as if she loved the boy; in a brotherly way. When she came up next to him, she softly nudged his neck, a friendly gesture. The filly decided to not talk, for it was no use since the storm’s winds were raging wildly. She walked very close to him, their pelts brushing with every step. Every now and then, she would glance to him, and throw him a glamorous smile. He was beautiful, yes, very handsome. Harmony would have liked him, the girl thinks with a heavy heart. But resisting the waterworks, she turned to him.

“ Sir, will we be there soon?”

She attempted to raise her voice above the wind, but it was very hard for her since she was so soft spoken. With a start, she realized she had never learned his name, but he had learned his. In a daze of wonder, she walked next to the mighty horned Stallion like a lost puppy. Abi was thankful for his appearance, and a quick escape from her loneliness.

lines

Unregistered
When he heard a pile of snow hit the ground, he dead stopped and looked back to make sure the little filly didn’t fall to the ground frozen solid. He was relieved to see the young lady trotting up to him with her head filled with pleasure and her eyes dancing with glamorous hues of colors. She was so young, but so beautiful and if anything, he’s surprised the foolish colts aren’t following her around like little lost puppy dogs. From experience, he knew what the young boys did when they did when they found a pretty filly like her. It never took them half a second to click with her then she’d tie them around her little hooves, and later, tell them that she found another boy cuter than himself. Yeah, Comanche knew how all that worked. Girls were always a trickster on him; soon, he shut himself down towards them all and didn’t let any of them in, even if they were pretty. He had learned his lesson too many times before.

She kept on nuzzling him and it made him feel uncomfortable, but the male knew she was cold because he could see she didn’t have the appearance of a thick coat like him. Comanche didn’t want her to feel like nobody had cared for her. From the looks from it, her mother had been long gone and left no one to care for her. Yet, she seemed so well-taught. Did she have a father or had he left her too – to fend for herself in the forces against nature? Either way, he would take her in anyway; treat her like a sister or a daughter. She needed someone to count on, and Comanche didn’t want her to grow up to be as foolish as he was before he had met Dasan. It was all a bunch of nonsense, for another to go through what he did, to have no one to look up to.

She never said a word until they were maybe half a mile away from the cave. ”Sir, will we be there soon?” He chuckled and shook his head with his stupidity. He had forgotten to tell the young one his name, but that was what he planned. Comanche never told strangers his name until he actually knew what they were worth. Now that he knew what Abishia was like, he didn’t mind telling her his name, but that was all she could know for now, more secrets would come as she grew older in age. “Not too far from here.” He told her over the high winds before putting his muzzle closer to her ears. “Don’t bother calling me sir. My name is Comanche, but call me CheChe.” The nickname was what Adsila always use to call him when she was a young girl, and so when he came across younger equines like Abishia, he just told them to call him that too.

The bloody painted filly and Comanche came closer to the icy cave, the male’s eyes peering at the dark opening. He smiled and started trotting forward, knowing the filly would stray close behind him. Before entering his shelter once more, he shook the loose snowflakes from his splash-paint body. After he was cleared from ice, he stepped in, walking underneath the dream catcher that blew in the breeze above them. Comanche turned and looked at the filly. “Sorry it isn’t much, but it will have to do until this welcoming blizzard is over.” He wore a faint smile and then glanced around at his ice kingdom before looking back to the filly.
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Hidden Account
Wild.
She didn't care that he didn't want her touch. She just wanted to share her love with someone. She wanted to love and be loved. But for the girl, she never seemed to find that someone she could share her love with. All she wanted was her Mother back, her Father, Antie... Left with grief and despair, she had to make the best out of the situation. Smear a smile on her kissers and call it a day; that's how she was. Always worrying about other's, not caring that she is being ripped apart from the inside out. Walking next to him gave her comfort, even though she didn't get what she had wanted from him, it still made her feel like maybe there is someone out there. With a dreadful sigh, she did her best to flick her harks in the direction in which his voice flowed from his pale lips, and make the best of every word. Relief flooded over her when she heard that the 'shelter; wasn't far from here. Although, she didn't have any idea if there really was a shelter. With baited breath, she listened closely, catching his name. " Call me CheChe" She glanced over to him with a large grin, filled with joy in meeting her new friend; or she was so quick to think he was.

When they arrived, she was quite impressed; a pretty nice cave, she must say. She liked how the wind flowed through the opening and made an odd whistle, how the stone walls were chilly and bland, but yet comforting. She did as he did, shaking her body violently, she attempted to rid all of the snow from her soaking wet bodice. Clattering her teeth, she started at a jog forward. She was almost right behind him when her hoof slipped, and she lost her balance on an unexpected sheet of ice. Flailing, she tried to compose herself, but that was impossible. Within moments, she was on her side with a loud thump, the ice broken under her. Nervously, she giggled, realizing that every time she has seen this Stally, she has done something stupid. Snorting, she got to her knees with all her effort, only to slip again and fall back onto her side. Abishia wasn't injured, simply embarrassed and a bit weak from the long trek. Not even making an effort to get up again, she called for him. " Guess I'm not so graceful on the ice. Sorry for the commotion CheChe; I promise I'm not always this clumsy. " Rolling over, she had come to the edge of the small ice pallet, and was quick to get to her knees, then to her hooves with a huff. " Well, Che.. Tilting her head up to the ceiling, she examined it with her unique pools; brown rimmed with green. Faintly, she spotted a small hole, explaining the ice patch. With a grunt, she turned back to him. " Next time warn me! "

Now careful where she set her hooves, she jogged up to him, now steady on her pillars and by his side. Carefully, she looked over his splattered body. He was a beaut, yes. Quite handsome, MeMe would have liked him, liked him a whole lot. Abi was even developing a fondness over him, more of a father figure like though. He was confident, and seeming like he could be one that Abishia could look up to. He was crowned too; even better. She looked back at the entrance of the cave, the wind outside sending the snow into an intricate ballet of thousands and thousands of members. But it all blurred together into one great dance, all bathed in white. As she was mesmerized by her imagination, something caught her eye in her peripheral vision. The ceiling again. There it was, a beautiful creation, simply hanging there. Suddenly, she remembered her necklace, it was becoming chipped and worn, and she wished for it to not break. " Oh Che! I nearly forgot! This beautiful token you had given me; it's near and dear to my heart. I can not thank you enough for your heroic actions in saving my life. The necklace, it is slowly falling apart. I wish for you to take it back, and keep it here. I guess I could come to visit it. I sure do love it. " For once her mature words had slipped from her mind and she seemed to be a filly again, getting all pansy-ish over a simple necklace. But really, the clay creation meant a lot to Abishia, it meant someone cared.

A B I S H I A

>> walking << >>talking<< >>quoting, thinking<<

:: Tags ::
@[Comanche]

::Muse::
Fantastic

::Notes::
noooneee

lines