the Rift

[OPEN] No longer alone//Abishia/Laska

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The friendly brute had remembered to take the two females he had met in the Threshold back to the Windtossed Foothills. They had parted ways for a little bit, remembering he had met Abishia in the Deep Forest. But it was now time to reveal his home to gain their final decision on whether they wanted to stay permanently, or not. A friendly nicked escaped ivory kissers as he turned his head behind him to see whether the mares were following him or not.

Abishia was a true dear, and it made him feel sad that she had been wandering alone for so long. She was youthful and deserved to be with others, a family that would look after her. Her innocence and jovial attitude brightened up the stallion's day with her girlish giggles. The ebony mare, Laska was also quite a sweetheart, though her nature tended to be more withdrawn. Quiet and shy, she seemed almost anxious when Arrane and Abishia approached. But in the end, Laska seemed to soften up and take a liking to the younger filly.

"Are you excited that you're coming to the Foothills?" His question was sincere, and he wished to know if they actually wanted to follow him back to the haven. All they needed to do was finish their little journey to the borders and call to the herd leaders, Apollo or Phaedra. Arrane would let them decide from there if the two would be accepted to the Foothills, but the ivory stallion was certain that his kindred leader would comply. "Now, out of curiosity, do you ladies have any certain skills that you could tell me of?" Masculine vocals were dipped with humor, truly interested in what they could do. He wanted to get to know future herd mates better, so guessing the the trip to the Threshold to the Foothills was a good time to bond.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A B I S H I A
strong, young, and beautiful

Swift movements, graceful actions, long legs, perfect lines... curves. Toned muscles, and a beautiful face. Her features all came together like an intricate jigsaw, put together the pieces, and you get the most beautiful puzzle you have had seen. With every day, she became more and more mature, she was now almost a yearling. The girl is large for her age, and has looks that will shock you at first glance. Her locks reach the ground, now curly. She was really something majestic and worthy of more than she has. She is a true princess.

Eagerness and anxiety claws at her, as she walks behind the kind and sweet Arrane, next to her new friends, Laska. Lightly, she reaches her maw out to touch her shoulder, looking down at the smaller mare with kind and loving pools of brown and sage green. She is proud to be friends with such a great mare, and looked forward to her friendship with her. Abi liked to think, that her future is bright, and hopefully will include Laska and Arrane, and possibly the Foothills. A smile spread over her pale kissers, and she flicked her harks forward, when she heard the brute speak. "Are you excited that you're coming to the Foothills?" She nodded enthusiastically, looking over at Laska, and not taking her eyes off her new friend when speaking. " Of course Arrane! I look forward to visiting your home, sir. " A light smile still dancing on her kissers, she focused forward, being careful not to trip over anything. She glanced to the side in which Laska wasn't walking, and was pleased to find the figures of her mother and Antie. They looked down at her with large smiles, proud. They where proud of her? Abishia smiled wide, happy she had made her deceased family joyous. Turning her dome back to the front, she listened to Arrane's next words, "Now, out of curiosity, do you ladies have any certain skills that you could tell me of?"

Abishia let out a grateful nicker, glad to start up a conversation. She jogged forward, coming on next to Arrane. With a large smile she spoke, her words light and airy. " I draw in the sand with twigs. I also have a interest in crafting. I enjoy making things for other, and bringing smiles to everyone's lips."

@[Arrane]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

The Spider Child moved with the cloud of shadow behind her. Slowly she was succumbing more and more to the evil that burned inside of her. For brief moments in the cold north her mortality had surfaced, but that only seemed to fuel the monster inside all the more. So, the filly returned to the land that lay at the feet of her own home. One had fallen victim to her poison kiss so what was to say others wouldn’t? With each step, she watched as the plants wilted and faded. A fit of giggles seized Jorogumo at the sight of such fragile life. Once again the filly heard voices. Her ears perked forward, and she slowly walked toward them. One of the bodies was familiar and she could feel rage churn inside of her. It was the ugly little Chou.

Jorogumo found a shady spot to meld into. Unlike the other attacks, she would play with this victim. “Chooouuuu,” she called in a sing-songy voice. “Oh ugly little chou, I have come to shatter your wings.” It was then she vanished from her spot in the darkness and appeared before the filly. Jorogumo was inches away from her, so she immediately sent her signature wad of spit before going in for the attack.

There would be no mercy from the spider. This time there would be a true price to pay. The spider lunged at the butterfly, her teeth reaching out and latching onto flesh. All that could be seen was a decaying savage. And Jorogumo wouldn’t simply watch her work. Instead, she would pound the butterfly into the dust and watch as she became as hideous and deformed as she.

With a strong tug on the flesh, the child finally released her victim. Slowly her tongue ran over her lips and she turned toward the white stallion. She wouldn’t attack him, instead she just spat toward him. Whether or not it would infect him she did not care. All that she wanted was the butterfly to realize that the predator always conquered the prey.

[@[Random Event] ]
"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia

ARRANE
I will always be there, for you
\
GIbber gabber blah blah blah

Abishia came up behind the stallion, jovial as ever with shining orbs. The stallion had to admit that she was beautiful: long locks of luscious hair tumbling almost to the ground. Her poise was regal, head held high and a lovely sheen to her bay fur. Legs were long and strong, accompanying her lithe body with their slenderness. Abishia was a picture of beauty, a true princess.

Walking besides the brute's flank, he felt her warmth near his ivory body, feeling her amiable mood rub off on him. Her smiles were cheerful, and seemed to almost brighten up the sun and day itself. Arrane enjoyed being in Abishia's company. He truly did. She rubbed off in a sisterly figure to him, a little sister. "Don't call me Sir, you're a sister to me now. I'm Arrane", smiling, and craning over to nuzzle her softly, they continued on their walk with kindred smiles.

"You are very special, and it brings me joy you with to make others smile", pleased, the male dipped his head. "Abishia, you're so talented, and useful", the stallion said with a happy smile. But then an act of brutallty played in front of Arrane's eyes. He was not one to cry, or seem week, but the destruction of the filly brought a sour taste to his throat. Tears stung his eyes as a scream unleashed from his throat, charging at the attacking filly and aiming a kick at her neck. She had to let Abishia go.

Backing up though with rage, he knew this was a fight that couldn't be won. This was a plague of darkness. Abishia was lost. This filly was lost. The Foothills would be lost if didn't go warn. "I swear...I SWEAR ABISHIA. YOU'RE DEATH WON'T BE IN VAIN", yell shattered from his throat, the warrior stallion wanted to murder that crazy bitch. He wanted to kick her until the rest of her decaying form was a bloody pulp on the ground. Avoiding a wad of spit shot at him, he revealed his teeth in a vicious snarl. "CRAZY BITCH!" Furious vocals ripped out of a scratchy throat as he ran away back towards the Foothills. Abishia. Poor fae.

Sobs wracked him, emotion evident. She was like a little sister to him, making the day a shining ray. But she was gone, dead, attacked by a demon of darkness that he couldn't stop. Why? Why her?

"Talking"
Words: 404
OOC:; // I don't know if Abishia is infected or not...I'm confused. And Arrane thinks Abishia is dead. :C Because in one thread (that is during the infection with Boa), Arrane already runs to the Foothills to announce a wraith. It took place after this thread, so I don't know... o.o

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a

It had all happened so fast. One moment she was having a pleasant conversation, the next, she was getting attacked by one of the flesh-eating, brainless, and horrific monsters. When she say the little thing come into view, she stumbled backward. It seemed it wasn't a horse at all, but a rotting mutant... With spider legs? Immediately, she tensed her lean muscles, preparing to defend Arrane with her life. But then, she realized, this was the spider girl. The one that she had gotten in a skirmish with earlier. A gasp escaped her pale lips, and she stepped back even more. Then, the rotten thing came after her.

The spider mutant reached out for the pretty girl, and Abishia stepped to the side quickly. She knew what she could do, and already had the moves planned out in her head. She escaped the attack with a small scratch, caused by the jagged, disgusting teeth that lay inside the things mouth. Baring her teeth, she watched as it tired to lick her small wound. Again, she took more steps back, disgusted by the actions of this once pretty filly. Putting her weight on her hind legs, she rose into a rear. Her large, lean frame was balanced perfectly, and the much smaller girl had no chance of knocking her down. With her front pillars she struck at the top of it's dome with violent, powerful pumps. Smashing back to the ground, she had noticed that the others were speaking, and Arrane had started to run off. Keeping her gaze on the spoiled Unicorn, she called out to him, her voice tense with anger. " Arrane, warn the others! Don't worry about me. " She then lowered her voice into a deep groan. Honestly, she didn't know how it came about, but it escaped her kissers; it was her own version of a growl. The sound could send creeps up the spine of any being in Helovia. Then, with a squeal, she whipped around, kicking up her heels in a powerful buck, she aimed the hit at the barrel of the thing, another low noise escaping her kissers. Her orbs were lit with fury, and she circled the thing, her voice low, an evil twinge to it that she had never experienced before. " I will destroy you. You disgust me. Leave, and I will spare your life. Don't worry, I won't waste anytime killing you. Actually, I just might. Go. " She stamped her right front pillar, towering over the spider girl. She was nearly two times her side, and could easily squish her under her hoof. The advances of being large, she thinks smugly. She didn't mind ending a life that could be so evil. She flicked her maw away from the Foothills, hoping to keep her away from the family that would soon be Abi's. " Go, that way. I won't let anyone know. I promise. " Abishia was truthful, and she showed this in her now soft tone. " I know where you can be healed, and become yourself again. "

{how she talks}{how they speak to her}{how she walks}

@[Arrane], @[Jorogumo]

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Please keep in mind that you cannot powerplay Wild - nor can you evade the attack of a Wraith.

Abishia is attacked by Jorogumo. Abishia remained uninfected.