the Rift

[OPEN] Dungeon of Psychopathic Torture Machines

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Burning, heat rising to touch her body and caress the altered state she resides within. They flicker before her, dancing with their arms raised to feel the warmth in the night. What was once beautiful blue eyes that would make a mother proud to know she birthed a child with those precious colours, now have become a royal blue with their gray flecks now black streaks tainting beauty. Mothers turn in the graves, a thought keeping their restless bones awake in their external slumber.
Who would ruin such good looks and turn it into a monster?
Her mind that is known as Sikeax is gone, confused and lost the dawn she went to find her friend in the Marsh. All but gone now after a low branch and blind panic landed her in the silver sheen waters. The living dead came over to meet her, having seen her burst through their home and curious as of who she was.
She came back up as a monster with a nasty headache.
Laced blood and thin threads of skin, her ribs are out to the world over her heart. It's beating and anyone can see it beating it. Dark grey bones protect it from the world, the rest of her body a state of horror. Her horn now glows pale, the same shade of the full moon overhead. Pieces of it become see-through, giving an idea as of What lays inside a horn.
They continue to attempt to lure her body into a burning demise where the dead's remains become ashes. Her head lowers into it, her face too close to the edge now. A smile creeps across her face, enlightening her features of decay in delight. She'd thrown something in there earlier, but doesn't care much to What was lost in there. The black dust that rolls around her hooves eases a finger up a pale cannon bone, running It's gasp over her. She steps back and almost hits her head in the process.
"Don't rush me. I am different and yet while they laugh to me, at my change in appearance and monster state, it is they who doesn't see that I am much better than they."
A bust of flames rises from the pit and attempts to take her loosely curled locks to itself. They're gone before it can touch it her.
It does no good that she believes in the world is trying to take her out of her rightful placement. She stepped out of what was meant to be her grave, and took steps towards becoming the right thing. She is what she is meant to be all along.
Her mind has tricked her damn well and she's not free just yet. It's a long shot and now isn't risking taking time yet.
A thin voice, weak and ripe with the rattling of the undead's bones, slips through her head with help of the disease plaguing her and the rest that rose from the darkness.
Monster child, tonight is a good night to die, tonight is not your time to die though. Infect and spread , let the world feel the glory that you now bask in. Let them feel the youth I have graciously offered you.
This time, her dust black as the shadows that fog her brain rises to her nostrils.
She inhales, taking her scent of demonic changes and hears the world whisper to her. Crazy and unaware now, blood and bones with barely much of her original skin, she returns their calls for her.
"I am here. I am the monster you fret, the one with teeth of razor blades and lacking skin. I am here for you, come let me see your body. Your breath is the winter winds of the Steppe, your whispers all around me when I move. Come play with me and my friends. We're all dead, but don't mind us."
There is no way for her mind to set the living from the dead. The dead that were alive came to touch her, to see what she was. In the final end of a sweet child that had only good intentions, her body was drug to the earth and unknown.
Her call carries across the winds now, blowing heavy and taking all the scents with it. What can only make her more eerie that she sings her siren's song, falling about with a gentle voice that comes with the youthfulness her body is.
By this time, you're scared and there's no resistance to her. Creatures scurry towards her, wanting more of her. Their small eyes stare at her and watch with curiosity and terror that comes when you know the criminally insane has got you chained to the wall with hooks to pierce your skin, knowing you're not leaving the room you're in alive. You hear the sounds of him speak, but horrifying now, its the girl calling once more.
This go around, the lyrics escaping her lips are a lullaby from an insane mother caring for her child. The mother wants her precious babe to rest easily, to hush it's wails so that the monsters around can't find them.
"Please come here. We don't want to have to find you now."
Yet while it's only her standing by the edge of the fire pit, glowing in light of hot flames and moonlight, her horn shattered and putting out ghost light, you don't want to know who the others she speaks of are.
It's best you run, but some can't help curiosity.

OOC: Please read this before replying.
I have been given permission to powerplay by the Official account along with the other Wraiths. I will use this, but only to a minority for the other player to have a chance at control.
The PM I received earlier stated "No killing, but injury is a must." If I attack you, please be aware that you will receive injury, but you will be in control as the damage and exact location as long as it goes with my said attack and how it is performed.
I have full intentions as of letting the others in this thread have a chance to control their full injury.
If you are infected or not in the end is controlled by the RE account, not me or you.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Much swirled in the dark beast's mind. His new love, even though that was still a fire being kindled, encouraged to grow, blinking embers that only needed life breathed into them. Africa. The little filly he had brought back to Dragon's Throat. Not an adopted daughter, but more like an adopted pet. He hoped to help her grow into a strapping young.. lady.. and see what fun he could have with her. Cypress. The crazies he had stumbled upon in the Deep Forest. The Asylum. Oxy, Histe, Aurelia, and some others that he didn't even know the names of. And of course, he'd arrived there from the swamp. Oh that was a terrifying moment. He's wandering around in a new place, and suddenly there's a face-painted mare who is yelling at him to leave, and then he sees his own dead reflection in the swamp. It was absolutely horrific and it still haunted the back of his mind.

He hoped that as he explored the Heart of Helovia for the first time that it would not be a repeat of the last time he explored a new place. He enjoyed darkness and he enjoyed fire, and the flames of Helovia's Heart seemed like not such a bad place to visit. Of course, he would stay away from the edge. Fire and bodies don't always mix so well. As he approached though, he found he saw a body in the distance. Standing right along the edge of the flames, and it looked equine. Silk stopped a little ways away. It looked like it was dying. Skinny and maybe even weak on its feet. The smell was putrid, and he thought he heard some wheezing. He didn't even say something, not knowing how to handle whatever it was he was staring at. It was something... wrong. He spread his wings away from his sides, wary of what might happen. He snorted quietly, trying to get the scent of death from his nostrils. What the hell was this thing?

*You may powerplay with him :) Just no.. killing or dismembering.
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What standards are there now? What is to drag out the burning bodies from.the pit of flames only for the monster to touch and let them become her pets? Something draws to the girl's whispered lullaby, brought to her. A smile flicks across her decaying face when wings are brought to the air as if they will make her feel frightened and back down. In the mass sources of dim light, she finds his height higher than her's.
It doesn't kill the darkness in her, or settle fear for her exposed organs.
Speed beyond normally possible, she gets also close as comfort shall allow her to get. Smile still painted on, the dust rolls around his feet and climbs the man's legs. The pale glow of her horn illuminates every expression across her face. It is all different: greed, blood lust, pride, hatred, evil that is Satan's shadow. Here it all comes together.
His wings and their differences draw her into a pit that sets out the need to know more, and how they would do her just fine.
"Desert bat, do you answer my call with brave intentions?"
His blindness sickens her stomach and she's losing interest. There was no time to chit chat as her ribs slide against his lower regions of his chest. Blood is exchanged between the pair as sharp edges of her horn scrap his neck. Everything wrinkles with delight to know that there is blood coming from him and that she is the cause of it.
To add insult to her treatment to this man, her tail is swung high and slapped against his neck, fresh upon the cut she added to him. Green gas follows with a giggle.
"I like you. Want to play, bad boy?" Sweet and gentle with hints of danger, she attempts to draw him in, make him want to attack her so she shall made more than just her blood and a few cuts.
"Please?"

OOC: THRILLER PLAYED ON PANDORA ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS.
I'M SCREAMING.

Cut on neck, green gas thrown to him, rubbed decayed parts on his chest.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Silk may reply once more before a dice roll determines his fate!

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

The vixen - could he call her that? - was upon him in seconds. Seconds where he took a quick breath and suddenly there was a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was choking, drowning in the sensations. It was death upon him. She was death, a visage that haunted him and literally tore into him. A cut on his neck, blood spilled down the black skin, hugging at the long winter hairs. Sweat grew upon his brow, his chest dampened, his girth and shoulders. In his gullet it was damp enough that a drop fell to the earth, steam rising as it hit the heat. Normally a scrape wouldn't bother him much but now it seared as if he'd been cut with a dull knife. He was trying to gather his senses, to move away, his wings were spread but he felt paralyzed. Everything slowed, and compared to her instant movements it was like he was literally stuck in time. Gas surrounding him, his vision turning green. What was it, what was going on. Was this poison? His scream pierced the night, panic overwhelming him. Her tail stung his neck where she had cut him with her teeth. It burned as if it was a bullwhip, and it exacerbated the pain. What was this madness? He backed away finally, gasping for air, legs spread to steady himself, his wings wobbling in the air. "What are you, you hellish beast?!" He cried at her, eyes white and wild, the bits of red that showed were bright and piercing, glowing more than ever before.

OOC: @[Random Event] Ready to rock n ROLL
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Silk backs away, but becomes infected.