the Rift

[OPEN] slime and snails and puppy dog tails [sikeax]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I was becoming more and more uncomfortable as the days dragged on. I always felt... restless, I guess you could say. You know that feeling you get when someone's watching you? That's what I was feeling more and more often and I didn't like it. I had never felt that way before, I guess that was because I was always with someone that could protect me, like Momma or Daddy, but neither of them were around. I was completely on my own and having to fend for myself, which hadn't been a problem until then. I just wished that I knew what was making me feel the way I was, but in the end I just shrugged it off and told myself that I was being silly.

Some kind of way I ended up in the Thistle Meadow, I guess that's what I get for not paying attention and just dwelling on how off I felt. My tail twitched and I squeezed my wings against my sides, nibbled on a few blades of grass here and there then moved on. I never stayed put for too long and eventually I gave up on eating all together and just continued to roam and sing to myself in a quiet voice.

"Dance, magic. Dance, magic." I hummed a little bit to myself then started to sing again. "What kind of magic spell to use? Slime and snails or puppy dog tails." I stretched my wings out then folded them against my sides once more, finally becoming oblivious to the restless feeling that had been plaguing me for days. I smiled and grabbed a mouthful of grass and hummed while I chewed.

@[Sikeax]
ooc:// do to her what you will! try not to disfigure her too badly or rip anything off permanently xD
"Talk."

Credits

aud pixel!

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Well well well, it seems as the damned cannot kept themselves to a single place. Her skin lurches off her body and parts held under what once was a layer of protection show the building blocks of a body. It's difficult to believe she's moving as fast as she is, undead heart beating through her ribs without a covering over her ribs. Muscles gone and bones exposed, you cannot resist that urge to stare into the cavity and see more of it. How is she still alive?, you ask yourself. Its a good question to sit back and ponder upon dare you have the time.
The air is warm and it makes her rotting scent even more obnoxious. While others wrinkle their noses and think as of how they could get that cursed scent off their bodies when the air is beginning to cool, how they will have to reek all the way through Frostfall just because they got downwind of her.
A song sways into her direction, bother forth by the winds. Her boned legs with a large gash that would kill the living bring her to an trot. She bounces, dark brown hair flying up as she slows. One ear is half way torn off, it's partner full. Both listen to the distant noise. Words roll in the back of her throat and those black freckled pale blue eyes can't help but ignite with the temptation to sing with the soul who gave themselves out to her.
"Monster bones and eyes of the Vampire Bat! Tonight your soul belongs to my inner darkness!"
Though the threat is her added portion to the song, it freezes spines and most in the range of it are fast to heed that warning.
Who dare wanted to be like her?
Flicking and searching with deadly speed, those frightening eyes find what they're desperate to discover. And oh!, this one is a pretty one here.
Her lips are brought back into a smile, a giggle slipping out of her. Her horn is glowing pale, shaded as the moon and broken pieces are missing. She's a sad dismay looking for a soul to torture, and a life to ruin with the darkness filling her heart, mind, and soul to the brim with her body redefining the rules of life. It all comes together for one hell of a beautiful train wreck.
There isn't much time to stand around; there is this gorgeous thing in front of her that is doomed to be taken care of.
Back to legs slicing through her black dust, choking the earth as it gasps for air, her ribs, gray with pieces of meat hanging off them, expose her to more prying eyes. She slips to the side of this little hot shot as wings are brought about. She slips underneath them, running her horn's broken tip across the feathers and struggling them.
Then, SMACK!
The Wraith groans as the wing comes down and hits her, knocking her into the ribs of the living. When she pulls back in a fast hurry, blood streaks gold feathers and black coat.
"Rude, you are!" Blue eyes flash with anger and a heated temper as stained lips push themselves over nasty teeth stained with the waters of the Marsh. "You'll need more than an apology to escape that dumbass move."
Her voice give a tone that says 'This isn't going to go good.' and sets the mood for danger and fright. Those eyes are those feathers, gleaming with amusement, wondering how many she could make this girl give up in return for her pain. Though it didn't really hurt that her bloody body was rubbed into a clean, she wasn't leaving without good payment.
It goes to those pretty things, running rigid teeth across them. She finds a gold one that looks good and untouched, caressed with gentle treatment by the singing star. It comes out easier than what was expected when those teeth shut down and pull.
Hard.
"Oh, it'll look just perfect in my hair! I'm afraid that's not everything I want though. Sorry, you might of bruised me! You see, exposed bones and organs get hurt pretty easier and my blood is almost black and gooey and ugh, on you."
She gets two more, black and shorter than the rest. During the process of plucking, she is side stepping and admiring, kicking up the black dust surrounding her hooves and sending to the direction of the body. It rises and falls, begging with pleading actions to stay close to the lightly coloured filly when she rejects it.
When she is done, she weaves them into her tail quickly only to keep them in place until she can have them moved to be in her forelock. The attention and matter of action is still set towards her toy.
"That's not all; we're not through. Not yet!" It gimmicks the sweet tone she once carried to let this thing believe she has some sort of polite thing in store for her.
Instead, it is much worse.
Teeth fly and she goes for the spine, wanting to feel flesh and blood in her jaws. She care if It's there or not, but when she pulls back and showers black dust to the air. Spontaneously, as if she was in a cartoon, she sneezes and pulls away fast. Well, there's more payments to be made, but let the game begin now.

OOC: Plucks three feathers, bites along the spine but doesn't add much effort to the attack. Sneezes after the attack. Upon coming upon her, rubs her zombified ribs on the inside of a wing and the ribs beside it.
Throws black dust multiple times

Sorry dear, trying to increase her chances of infection

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I should have been paying attention, but hind sight is always twenty-twenty, isn't it? For all the restlessness and unease I had been feeling I really shouldn't have let my guard down. The first clue came with the stink of something dead and rotting. Naturally I looked up to see if there were any vultures circling around in the sky like they always do before settling down for a rather distasteful meal. I didn't see anything, but the smell was so strong I started to look down at the ground. It was about that time that I stretched out my wings then pulled them back in and nearly died as something bumped against my sides and wiggled under my wing. The smell was stronger and I jolted forward and whirled around, my eyes going wide when I saw what I had pulled against me and what was wiggling around under my wing and smearing only the gods knew what against my coat.

I smelled like it, I knew that much.

My jaw hung open when the thing actually started to talk to me and called me rude. "I... I didn't know you were... were there." I stammered as I took a step back, but for being a dead thing it was remarkably fast. I yelped and squealed when she yanked out one of my feathers out. In self defense I batted my wings at her, hoping that I would knock her away so she would leave me alone, but the onslaught was relentless and I lost a couple more feathers before she stopped plucking them. I was sobbing and begging for her to stop, but she was such a pure form of evil that my pleads were wholly ignored.

She bit me. My skin was pinched and bruised and I was pretty sure that I was left bleeding in a couple of spots. My wings, where she had plucked my feathers so roughly, were bleeding as well. "STOP!" I screamed and flapped my wings crazily, but by that time she was stomping up strange black dust that I coughed and choked on. I reeled backwards, shaking my head and snorting, tears leaking down my face as I wished that I had Momma or Daddy with me. Of course I had no idea that Momma was one of them.

Suddenly the monster that attacked me sneezed and it seemed like the physical attacks were over. I looked at her and stepped backwards again then turned and began to run, stretched my wings out, and started flapping them because I wanted to be in the sky and away from the monster that had assaulted me.

@[Random Event]
"Talk."

Credits

aud pixel!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Ranjiri is attacked by Sikeax! Ranjiri becomes infected.