the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! In My Bones [Alleo/FINISHED]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
[Image: jWPP4oi.png]

It had been a good night's rest - even with the nightmares of my beautiful hawk being torn to shreds - and when I finally managed to open my eyes in the morning I felt somewhat refreshed. The cold air had definitely sent a chill down my spine, but it was the warmth of the sun upon my back that had actually coaxed my limber frame from it's position curled up beneath this wide tree.

Quietly, I peered around until my eyes fell upon Alleo, a smile on my lips. I'm not alone... at least not completely... A gentle shake of my coat, and I am heading closer towards the waters in order to take a moment to quench my thirst from the long sleep.

It is only after I have finished swallowing the cool, clear water that I tilt my head up to look at the sky. What I see is familiar, very familiar . A firey bird - one which I believe to be Midas's companion. And, from the urgency of it's flapping wings and cawing I can tell that the members of the Throat are needed, somewhere, for something. So, my body surges forward, sending a ripple of an earthquake around in order to try and wake Alleo up.

Danger is on the horizon. We must follow, or be swallowed whole by whatever is coming. I can feel it in my gut. Whatever we are being called for - it is not fun and games. So, after getting back at his side I am tugging at his mane, trying to yank him to his feet, and then tossing my nose in the air towards Fina.

Once I was certain that he knew I was moving I took off at a gallop after the bird. If they need me - I will come...

There is a slight falter in my steps as I look back for him. Please... please stay with me... But I couldn't ask him to leave his herd either. If he joined, it was because he wanted to - not because I made him. And something about that made me feel so much better

Rasta is technically gone from the foothills right now and following the Pheonix/Fina back to the Sanctuary as of this post

two feet standing on a principle
two hands digging in each others wounds
cold smoke seeping out of colder throats

darkness falling, leaves nowhere to move

chunga-stock | prints-of-stock

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Alleo was jolted awake by the sudden trembling of the earth and he began to scramble to his feet, confused about what was going on and mentally preparing himself for a fight with a giant monster that shook the ground. As he stumbled to a stand and looked around he found Rasta nearby and was reminded of her ability to shake the ground. One ear rotated back and he turned to look and see if anything was coming from behind and found nothing. Soon after Rasta was tugging on his mane urgently, a panicked look on her face. "What's wrong?" The question came even though he knew she wouldn't be able to answer him.

She looks skyward and Alleo follows her gaze toward the fiery bird, then Rasta is running and Alleo began to panic. "Rasta!" He yelled as he took off at a run after her. He wanted to tell her to stop, to force her to stop but there was something in him that prevented him from doing so. He had prayed to Laima for guidance some weeks before and then Rasta stumbled into his life. He'd come to the conclusion some days before that she was the guidance that Laima had sent for him.

"Be careful." He finally called to her has he caught up, his strides eating away at the ground as they raced for whatever the firebird was bringing them to. "Don't fall. Please don't fall." He begged her silently.

"."

ooc:// Alleo has left the Foothills and is following Rasta/Fina to the Sanctuary.