the Rift

Play with fire to break the ice. (Open)

Constance Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Constance
I'll find what hides under that sick twisted smile!

Her movements were graceful, fluid with her own stride. Muscles flexing as the terrain shifted with great gratitude. But what was a workout without any challenge? That wasn't the best she was looking for. She challenged herself with many things, but today, nothing seemed to flow across her mind. There were no thoughts, just fluid movements, and to be completely true with herself, the mare didn't seem to know where her movements were taking her. Flicking her tail merely, she moved with elegance across the green land, her appearance as if she was just a mere shadow. Weaving in and out of the foliage as she continued her way by. Breathing in the thick scent of nature, she smiled softly, never had the nature gotten old to her. Her movements stopped with a slowing grace, as she brought herself to a place where the sun shown through the parted trees and branches.

Bowing her head down slightly, the taste of the green swept across her buds. Blinking softly, she was then interrupted from her meal that she was just beginning to enjoy by the rustling of the trees. But Constance thought nothing of the sort, again, merely nothing rushed through her mind this day. Perhaps it was the wonder of the wind that swept across the forests Threshold. But perhaps not, though, she simply didn't care. Lifting her head, she looked back for a mere movement to capture her attention. Narrowing her green jewels into slits to capture the structure of the moving creature, her thick elegant voice rolled across her tongue. "Hello?.." Her voice was lined with curiosity and weariness. A dangerous combination.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It was rare for Aaron and Alanna to be so far from home, but something inside the young stud needed to get out of the Edge after the herd meeting. Granted, he knew the risks. His main reason for wandering was to see if any other lands had been swallowed up by this darkness. So far it seemed three lands had been taken over. He worried about his kid sister Takara, out wandering the wilds on her own. He wondered if anywhere was truely safe anymore....

Quickly Alanna pulled him from the direction his thoughts were heading. Not like that. It will be ok. It always is. Aaron could not help but smile at her words. After all she was right. Things got bleak, and then they got better, then they got bleak again and so on. This was just going to be another bleak time that they would all survive. A pine cone flopped gently against his shoulder as if it was a promise of better times. The giving tree would not of given him this if there was not a reason for it right? Well, no matter either way he was going to keep it at his side. He had to take every precaution to keep his family safe.

"Hello?" The voice caught the pair's attention and they quickly moved to see who had spoken. He was not expecting the beauty of a mare that was just through the trees. Her coat was pure black, mane a deep red much like the markings on Alanna. Her eyes, they only reminded him of his mother's. Sure, she was no Kimber, but she was still beautiful. "Hello. I am Aaron, one of the Glaziers of World's Edge. This is Alanna." He nodded to the hellhound at his side who was watching the mare carefully through icy blue eyes. "Welcome to Helovia." He did not ask her name, merely waited to see if she had manners to give one in return. If not, well he would go from there.

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Constance Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Constance
I'll find what hides under that sick twisted smile!

The foliage moved with the winds atmosphere changing. Movements were heard through the dense barren forest, and she could only flick her ears towards the noise. Her narrowed eyes still held their gaze, which only lasted until the seemingly specie of the horse gathered himself in front of her. Flicking her tail for a mere moment, she could only gather his speech. "Hello. I am Aaron, one of the Glaziers of World's Edge. This is Alanna." Constance looked down at the canine creature, her heart racing at the memories when the wolves in her earlier life tried to make an easy meal off of her. But she relaxed at the expression of the canine. "Ah.. yes, it's a pleasure to meet you Aaron, I go by Constance. Constance Ravierase." She bowed her head in greeting slightly before meeting Aaron's gaze once again.

Though, it only held for a mere moment, for she gazed upon his figure. His pelt was a pure alabaster with rather large splotches of a dark chocolate hue, close to an obsidian display. His eyes were the same as his markings, but a bit Amber of a lighter hue. He also seemed to be around a year or so younger than herself. Meeting herself with the small hound next, she gave off a small reassuring smile and bowed her head in greeting also. "Pleasure of meeting with you Alana as well." She spoke softly before turning her attention to Aaron once again. "Aaron, if you wouldn't mind, would you be able to tell me a bit about Glaziers of World's Edge?" She spoke softly.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It seemed Alanna made her a bit nervous, and Aaron could understand why. After all, Alanna had grown up into a beautiful wolf like hellhound. Calmly at his side she sat, waiting on the goings on of the equines. "No need to worry about her, she won't hurt anyone unless they harm me." Which was true, but Aaron was capable of protecting himself too. Two different types of fire magic burned through his veins. One would make you feel as if you were on fire, the other called dragons made of fire to his aid. When she asked what a World's Edge Glazier was he was all to happy to explain. "World's Edge is the place I call home. It is one of four herds in Helovia. The other three are the Windtossed Foothills, Aurora Basin, and Dragon's Throat. " He paused here for a minute, before continuing on about the herds. "The Basin is full of unicorns only. Many there dislike those of us who do not have horns. The Throat however is allies to my home."

Now it was time to turn to the Glazier part. After all, the ranks were different in every herd. "Among my herd, I am one of two who have been blessed by the Goddess of the Moon with the power to create glass. We are the heads of the crafters among the World's Edge herd. Each herd will have a different name for the head or heads of the crafting class." He thought of the wall Kahlua, with the help of the rest of the herd had built.

"talk"

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.