the Rift

[OPEN] Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

I certainly can't imagine where Ru is. She looked so...so cool when she stormed out of the Foothills, that I simply had to try. Only, when I stormed out, I got to the borders and had no idea where to go. Shouldn't....shouldn't a prince await my arrival? So that we can gallop off under the stars together? Instead, I merely walked. Can you imagine! I think I'm even starting to develop muscles. Pretty soon I'm going to look like a boy and then no one will love me.

This is all Ru's fault. Why...why couldn't she have just told me first. It isn't my fault that she was upset, or slighted, or felt ignored or whatever. It wasn't like she told me. At least...I don't remember her telling me. She probably told that stupid tiger friend of hers.

Two words: So. Gross.

Anyways, here I am, in Gods know where. We had played together in the heart when we were younger, and I guess I thought maybe I would find her here - NOT THAT I'M LOOKING OF COURSE. Just...you know, if I did, that would be fine.

As long as she apologized.

And wasn't prettier than me. It had been months since we had seen each other, so who knows. Maybe she grew into her spindly legs and big eyes. Ha. Big eyes - that made me smile. Ru's big'ol different color eyes. Freak. Loser...Stupid..Ru....And all at once, I missed her. FINE. I've been missing her, I just...I dunno. Why did she have to go off and...y'know...do stuff without me.

I feel fairly glum now as I move through the heart, taking care not to kick any dust or debris onto my immaculate coat. It's gotten quite light as I've aged - you can still tell I'm a palomino like mama, only I'm suuuper light, and maybe a little bit more pink than yellow. And I guess today isn't all bad, my hair is looking faaaaaaaabulous if I do say so myself.

You know what? Screw Ru. I can adventure and be cool on my own. Hmmph. With a hair flip, I march towards what looks like a big hole in the ground. "Whaaaat?" I murmer to myself, as I creep towards the edge. Down below, I can see what look to be diamonds. Diamonds! Just covering the walls! I should run home and tell mama - we could mine them and ... and make jewelery and stuff. For a moment, I'm lost picturing myself dripping with diamonds. Maybe before going back to the Foothills, I'll just...just have a little look around?

[Insert the poem thing]

I hear a voice. At least...I think I do? I'm not really sure, but I feel like there were words. Maybe it's a queen! Or a fairy! Maybe it needs help, and I'll get some sort of prize! Oh man, I'm sure that's what it is! Happily, I run towards the sound, thoughts of wonders and gifts filling my young mind.

Wishlist. Raeden would like a Cerndyr. No previous refusals.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION] - by Raeden - 01-12-2014, 01:36 PM