the Rift

[OPEN] Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily
My brother had sent me here while he went out to look for my other sisters. It was safe here of something, but why I did not know. Safe from those who had become infected with something... What if my sisters were already infected? Could I use my magic to sooth them long enough for a cure to be found? I sure hoped so. I wanted to help any who were sick. Why else was I an acolyte nurse. But sad part is I have much to learn.

The days since my twin sister left the herd had passed slowly. It was strange not to have someone to look after... It also made the hole in my heart that Momma and Daddy's deaths had created that much bigger. I wanted to help. I wanted to protect those left behind more than anything. It was then I heard the voice. It was almost song like, and my ears perked to listen to it. Quickly I began to move towards the sound. It was quickly clear I was not the only one wanting to see where the voice was coming from. Three others, all unicorns had arrived before me. In fear I stopped short for a moment, carefully sniffing the air. I could smell the scent of the Basin, but I could also smell the wilds and my own herd too.

I moved to stand close to the one who smelled like the Edge. After all, surely she was the safe one to be around. In silence we all waited to see if more would arrive.... And who would be choosen to have a special bond for the rest of thier life... I could only pray that it would this time be me... So long, since birth I had wanted to be bonded like many others within the herd. My brother even had a bonded. Alanna... So beautiful. I saw how thier bond helped him with Momma's death... Maybe a hellhound or that beautiful cerndyr would help me?

"Talking"

Wishlist: Hellhound | Acid or Cerndyr | Lamplight (will leave up to RE choice if she is picked)
Previous Denials -
Who can sail when the winds won't blow
Last Breath of a Survivor
Squabbling Squabs

Sakura

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION] - by Sakura - 01-12-2014, 04:31 PM