the Rift

[OPEN] Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

I hope I don't look nervous, I mean...I don't exactly know what I'm doing here. I just...thought I heard something. The others...did they hear it too? I don't say anything though - and I hope they don't think I'm dumb, or mute or anything I just...

For once, I don't know what to say. I just really wish Ru was here.

A darker mare comes, and she seems pissed. I don't understand what she's talking about - chaining a life? What does that mean? I think about saying something - maybe like, What the hell do you know about it - , but that's far too vulgar. Princesses don't speak that way - although I can't think of what a princess would say in a situation like this...probably because they would know what's going on. I definitely don't.

I wish Ru was here.

The light that fills the cavern is blinding, and I squint so as not to miss anything. I don't want to turn away and seem like a baby but...I mean, what if we're all in danger here or something and- and-

That voice again. I swear I hear it now. At least the light isn't so bright anymore.

I realize that it wasn't a light, it was a creature. A little...deer-thing. It's beautiful actually, even if it does look sort of young, and awkward. It's fur is light - like mine - and there are faint markings over it. It's....it's beautiful. Suddenly I've never wanted anything so much in my life, as I did then - to touch it's fur, and see if it was as soft as it looked. To explore the caves with this little being...to have someone. Ru had that stupid tiger (wwww!), while I was still all alone.

Maybe I wouldn't be alone now?

The creature stumbles towards me, and all thoughts of princes, and princesses are suddenly gone. There's only the two of us. I gasp - very un-ladylike I suppose, but I don't care. Not right now - maybe not ever again. All I want is for it to like me...

I drop down to my knees - I don't think i've ever done that before, certainly never on such a dirty floor. But like I said, I don't care. I would jump in mud and cover myself in grass stains if that's what it took to get this creature near to me.

"I'm Raeden" I whisper as it nears, lowering my horned brow down. "Let's be friends. Best friends. I'll have you - and you'll have me and...we'll never be alone."

I'll never be alone.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come into the light [NS MYTHICAL COMPANION] - by Raeden - 01-16-2014, 01:53 PM