Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

That this blood on my teeth

Is far beyond dry

And I've captured you once

But it wasn't quite right

So I'm telling you, that you'll be safe..

With Me

She had searched, endeavored, danced among flame and blood and treacherous thieves, to stand upon rocky soils far from the Kingdom of her home. An hour ahead of the fleeting breath of her kin, weaving cloven hooves and hard packed anchors, she had attended with meticulous air behind a aflame zephyr of the skies, instructed to follow in it's saving flight to the Sanctuary. It has piqued memories of a fiery companion and obsidian and alabaster skin - a sultan of the Throat with a title of a rapacious and golden-hooved King, a colleague in the ways of the political realm. A warning sign.

The woman had hailed her Kingdom - a Queen of stained claret and rare onyx dancing into the Abyss for a time of unknown length to the girl of Intelligence, a lofty weight of her people upon her shoulders, worry lines forming within ageless brows. She is burdened with upmost importance— her kin treading as lost sheep within the contours of her mind. She has risen from the lowest of ranks, dwelling next to the Empress of Death's side, a haunting melody of destruction and anarchy expanding across familiar homeland that she had known as well as the bones within her own contained flesh. She had seen the deceased rise, the unholy milkiness of their eyes, she had seen the briny sea taken over with the shadows. Glass mechanisms within her chest have cracked and splintered, sharp edges cutting within veins and muscle and the very marrow of her bone, murderous kisses upon her hide. The Nightingale has anesthetized her internal damage; and yet a choir of song remains within her mind, her bones, trembling down her thin flesh in waves. A sickening realization, her stomach jerking with harsh intent within her mortal flesh and it's all her fault. The girl is the cause of the pestilence, the scourge of her loved ones, for she is the affliction and they are the pure. They have been taken from her— as all those whom she holds dear are sent to damnation. The woman to whom Hera had deemed unworthy and yet had produced good fruits; Leto and her childe the flame-marked son, the flame-kissed father with the wings of the birds. The songbird of a girl that had trailed behind the Jester Queen as such young canines tend to stumble behind dutifully their masters. The acidic-blessed mare of carnage and destruction; the succubus of a woman whom she had fought with a bloodthirsty feline to match, the pearly and froth apparel of a forgotten King. Allgemeine.
It was all her fault. She had known the risks of caring, of adorning another with one's affections, and here she stood, leading forth her people alongside her vermillion Queen into the vastness of the Sanctuary, the dim glow of a zephyr their only company. Her Jester Queen had danced into the dangers of the shadowed world, in search of a cure, gifting her a golden feather of the Sultan in her absence, which had been woven roughly next to the crow's feather in tendrils of locks down her flesh.
She should be the one to risk her life. Was she not already doomed to death? A witch would burn upon a stake, and her future was grim and bleak. Curses do not bow before mere children. She had stood powerless in the wake of the destruction that had come upon the brine— a thief to as many of the native weeds of Plaguebearer's enslavement as possible for her to carry with her. She had fled, then, agony striking her with a dull throb in the bosom, sprinkling of diamonds streaming from wet lashes. Useless. When she had called forth for her brethren, she had given him the stash, a soft croak of a voice whispering with startling meekness I'm sorry.
She knew it wasn't nearly enough.

"Mind your step. It's a steep drop." These were the words she had spoken to her kin as she entered the underground lair, the refuge, where names and enemies were forgotten and all one knew was survival.

And now the Nightingale paused, flickering bodies dancing within the candlelight of the superheated glass wall, lids laid low upon a poisonous stare. She's alright. She's fine. She can be okay for them.
But within her core is a raging, burning flame, scorching her with every moment she is here. She is crumbling, a wall against the force of a wrecking ball's power. She's not strong at all.

With a flourish in her step and a solidified gaze (she must be the beacon, she must soothe them, she must be the pillar in which to lean against) and sovereignty in her step, she stills.
And then she speaks, a resounding, dancing hymn of a voice, as soft and as wild as the pitters of rain against a pane of glass.
"For those whom do not know me, I am Circuta. I have been appointed temporary Queen alongside the Empress with the Jester's absence in order to find a cure. And my brethren, this is our destination." There is a lash of a tail against hide, a gentle puff of warm steam from her nostrils. A gleam of damp flesh in the heat of the encased waterfall of a fire behind her. She surveys her people with a calm demeanor, stoic, dome raised high in order to gaze against even the smallest of them.
"Our allies from the Throat have gathered us here on this eve for a reason, and It is my belief that I am aware of this purpose. When this place from the Divine's came to us, some of us danced into it's depths with anticipation of a new and final homeland, a place for which us to call ours and ours alone. And yet, it was not to be. A spirit came to us, a ancient seraph from times forgotten, blessing us with immunity for the last season and telling us of it's strange underground fortress, a place deemed of our own ancestors roots during what she conceived a great storm. She told us of it's many branches, it's roots beneath the surface of our world, a promise of food and shelter should the time come."

The Nightingale gathers herself, allowing a small time for her people to mull over it, and her vermilion to speak if she wished it so. They must gather intel quickly. It is essential for their own survival, and ours.
"We are hereby kept from the diseases and dangers of the outside realm through this holy place. Do not venture to the above world again— unless it is of utmost importance for our own survival, and do not venture away without my or the Empresses' knowledge. The Threshold may be safe; but that is not for me to say. If you wish to journey there, you are taking a risk upon your own life. If you are missing, we will assume you have been given over to the.. monsters that have invaded our Kingdom. The undead walk among the streets and prowl for the soul's of the living— darkness has taken over and diseased our once safe civilizations. This is our only refuge, for all of us, enemies or allies. I would suggest that none of you give insult to those whom we may share the same room with— for you do not know when they may save you from the beast's outside. We are all one, kin, for this short time in which we must gather our forces against this daemon. I know it is hard for us to forget and forgive the trespasses of our foe's; and I merely ask that you do not incite violence whilst we are here in this holy realm." A lull, a pause, a breath, continue.

"Bonds may be broken again if you so wish it after we have returned to the above ground. I do not ask of you to like it, I do not ask of you to like any of those who have wronged you in the past, I do not ask of you any of this. If you are receiving trouble from any of the equines whom shall enter here as well, call upon me or the Empress, and we shall deal with them as suited appropriate with their leaders. Whilst we are taking refuge in this place, I do not mean for us to simply stand idle and allow ourselves to rot as the monster's above beneath this pit. As such, I will relay as much information to you as I can. Your priorities remain as standing.." A sweep across the ranks of her men— a somber tone entering saccharine lyrics.
"Several of our members are missing, perhaps long buried beneath the overwhelming darkness by now. These include three of our most important members: The bounty hunter known as Histe; a general by the name of Arlo, and a young childe by the name of Amara. To whom that do not know of them, the first is a brindle woman with a cat of the mountains at her side, the second a frosted brute, and the fourth a young girl with golden dapples across her bosom. It is to be advised that if you sight any of these, do not approach them. Do not fight them. You will and may turn into one of the undead. We do not understand how these creations work, and I am unwilling to send fit warriors into a battle I am not sure we may rise victorious in. I would like you to report these sightings, if any are found, to the Empress and I, and we shall devise a way to attempt and rescue our brethren if possible. I would warn you that you may see comrades on the field— those whom you would have deemed friend."
Lashes lower to cover violet pearls. Why have you forsaken us, divines?
She opens her gaze once more, resolute, unyielding. What have we done?

"You must remember that these are not the souls of those whom we once loved. They will, and can, if given the option, attack and possibly kill you or worse. We will do all we can, but we cannot assure the safety of all those whom we once knew. Soldiers— I wish for you to attempt and aid our allies in devising a plan of defense against these creations. You are our attack force, you know the battlefield better than any. You are our strength, guard these caverns as if it is essential for yours and others lives, for it may well be. All those beneath the ranks of visionaries and above, if you are interested in the work of those who dwell in the shadows and take up intel, report back to me. It is essential we gather information on these creations, although I do not want any of you to risk your lives in the process if it may be avoided. I would also like you to speak with our allies, to learn as much as possible of the ongoings of this disease and the inner workings of how it enters our bodies. I would wish for you to work with the medic's of our group in their duties - in which I shall state next. Psychologists and those below, I would ask of you to work your hardest in finding a cure of our kinsman. If there are those whom are injured among us or our brothers whom dwell in this Sanctuary as well, aid in their recoveries, but do not strain yourselves too hard. We still do not know what to expect with this coming darkness. Sickness may be a important sign to watch out for— we cannot risk one of our own turning in the midst of this safe place and contaminating it with disease. Any whom can craft— go to our allies, and work with them to find a way to perhaps cage one of these.. beasts. Studying them will aid in a faster recovery."
Her lungs ache. Her throat is dry— and yet during the longest of these lapsing pauses, she calls forth those whom have not been ranked yet.
"If any of you have not been given rank and placement among us, come forth now, and the Empress and I will aid you in your desires."

She concludes her speech before them in a gentle thrum, comforting, a caress against well-used harks. "Do not allow fear to strike you still. We are strong. You are strong, brave, fierce. Together, united as one as we have before in times of hardship, we will make it. I promise you on my life."

-- (Removing those whom have already posted!) @[Eris] @[Ghost] @[Vulture] @[Agrona] @[Cealestis] @[Somnus] @[Elsa] @[Tatum] @[Seiren] @[Kovoden] (Not sure if he's apart of us anymore - I tagged anyways!) @[Amara] (For Amara's companion!)
This is open to any of the Asylum's allies as well. Posting order is a lie (like cake) but try not to trampeed over one another!

Also note some powerplay was needed in order to make the thread, mostly the whole calling them together beforehand thing. If anyone has a problem with something in this thread, feel free to PM me about it and I'll change it!
Image Credits

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina returned, understandably exhausted from her trip; thus she was eager to enter the cave and did so without the usual vibrant disgust at having to be crammed into tight spaces. I didn’t bother secreting away my pleasure and smiled as the brave little warrior sought me out. Talons gripped flesh as she landed upon my spine with a heaving sigh that seemed to vibrate her entire frame. Fina lacked the strength for even a soft coo, yet I could feel her mind was awash with pride even when the flesh was empty of reserves for its showing.

A grand caravan of travelers trailed in her wake. I recognized a few as Asylum. They filed in, cramming into already snug living quarters. Three herds plus an outcast band stood in this cavern, and there was still a fourth clan not yet gathered. I pushed those live concerns aside for another day and stepped out to greet our newest brethren into the fold. The leader wasn’t whom I’d expected but was remembered all the same. Said girl had been present during our brief gathering in Thistle meadow. A restrained sigh rose into the musky air, a split second of grief took hold when I thought of the great meadows of Helovia—and how very much I’d like to see them again.

The crowned lady addressed her family, I remained the pillar of considerate silence while waiting for her to finish. Only when voices began to die down did my voice rise over their crowd, “Welcome friends, ye should get feel at ease to get as comfortable as thee might.” Far cry from the lengthy speech that the mare had just given but to the point all the same, “We are requesting the aid of healers, should ye have them to spare—to find a cure for the disease; should there be one.” My gaze shifts from the crowd, to Circuta and her partner, “If ye does so choose, your warriors may join the ranks of our own. Three clans have lent their strength, we are making preparations to strike the undead.”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Footfalls almost silent in the night, only evidence of presence the marks in the ground from my hooves. Then noise. Click clack click clack. On the stone floor of the cavern my hooves clatter. It's loud and I don't like it. I grunt softly as I step down into the cave. The lady ahead of me was not lying, it was a little bit steep. I had noticed her walking toward the caves and had followed, hearing her say she was part of the Asylum. That was the group that Reizend had mentioned, I thought, so why not? It was better than being all alone in the darkening world. Though I have not been in Helovia long, I can tell that there is a change in the air and something horrible is happening. I don't want any part of it, No Sir! -You're a pussy.- I ignore Her foul language. No place for that, no reason for it. I am not a .. that.. I'm just conscious of the danger around me. What's wrong with that?

I step through the dripping cavern, my ears twitching when water from the stalactites drip down upon me. Stupid water. I did not give it permission to drip on me. I follow the voice of the one before me. She stops and turns around, and addresses the gathering that has been following her here, to this Sanctuary. There are others here, though I know nobody else. Pegasi, unicorns, hybrids, and normal equines. There are all sorts gathered, big and small, young and old. I wonder who they all are, and another part of me wonders exactly how many of us can fit in this cavern. Surely not all of Helovia.. there must be many of us and surely this space is not infinite. But her voice calls me back and I look up at the lady who calls herself Circuta. She is a black beauty, and the night, instead of dimming her appearance, enhances it. Her horn is unlike mine. It is curved, and seems dark with a sickish hue at the end of it. Her eyes are colorful like mine, but while mine are brown hers are violet. She seems nice enough, and I rest a foot as I listen to her words. She assures me that I will be safe here and that I should not dare to leave this new, temporary home. I hope that I like this cavern then. I don't want to get stir crazy. The Voice chimes in with her own suggestion. -Don't worry, I have some ideas.- But as Circuta talks, telling us to behave and not pick fights, I can hear Her muttering with disappointment. Clearly her ideas were not the happy, friendly kind.

Rank and placement? My mind has wandered, thanks to Her, and only now am I paying attention again. I do not have a rank, or any special placement. I would like to fit in though, and make friends with this new family of mine. I do hope that they like me, and that I will be accepted here. I do not feel that I have been accepted anywhere for a long time. She is always getting the way, and seems to be the only one constantly by my side.

I step forward toward this new temporary Queen. My hooves clack again, but the chatter around me from the other herds covers up the sound I make. I'm not sure if I like this better or worse. I look up to her with my soft brown orbs, crown tilted to the side. "My Lady Circuta, I am Cashmere. Reizend told me I would be welcome with your family. You mentioned crafting - I like glass things, like my horn. Perhaps I could help?" My voice is sweet like honey, and full of wonder and gentleness. I can feel Her frothing at the mouth, a tempest inside me. She wants to get out and have her own say. But that's not how it works. She is only in my mind and I am in control of my body. -Are you?- Well, there were those times where I woke up very confused and disoriented.... Is there something I'm missing?

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

WC: 702
Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
Your lust is redoubled as the woman gives you the plants she has dug from the sandy division between your former home and the ocean tides. You yourself had dug as many as you could from the land before fleeing, she must have done the same. But you are thankful for her gift, because already your own stores were running low, already your bag was feeling light. You had returned above the ground in search of plants, having already once clambered down into the pits, but you knew you would not find them. Perhaps you left the safety of the cave hoping to be taken into the darkness, to be saved of your shivers and sweats, the agony that brews up in your mind. Again, as before, the Phantom Seeker has saved you. What you can manage of a smile turns up the corner of your lips. The mental anguish of so many years behind you dulls what happiness you feel, though. If you were a stupider, weaker man you would devour every plant the Phantom Seeker has brought to you in this very moment. But you are strong, you are smart. You know you must ration, you know you can weather the pain. You'll just have to fight.

So you follow the woman back to the hole in the ground, where you know you must, but it is still no matter of safety. You have to be near her, to see her, to know her. She is becoming your new drug in your time of need. And perhaps, if there is something within you that can manage more than lust, you must make sure she is safe. And then finally, after so many weeks and months, even though your shivering mind threatens to throw the word from your memory, you learn her name. Circuta. Your new queen, both metaphorically and figuratively. You have not seen Pretty Boy in so long. Perhaps she is yours for the taking. If she will have you.

The sugary sweetness of her voice drapes over you, driving away the tremor of your muscles that has been plaguing you ever since the ocean was overtaken by the darkness. For a moment your physical body is soothed, lost in her rambling, beautiful voice. She could turn hell to heaven, if only she spoke it to be so. And so she turn's your warriors heart, giving you peace, for this moment.

And yet, even lost in the depth of her words, something still gives you trouble. For all her candied speech, for all her molasses covered sentences, for all the information she divulges, she still does not give you your rightful dues. Arlo, Pretty Boy, beast long missing is named General. And you? A dog, a puppy that follows her. Does she enjoy your pain? Does she gain something from watching you struggle, watching you fight and climb through battle after battle, only to be given nothing. You words before are still true. You bleed for nothing, you stand in the shadow of a stallion who does not exist any longer. In her heart and in the herd. Your shivers return, your dark coat beginning to dampen with sweat once again. The illusion she had wrapped you up in breaks and you are once again left to deal with detoxing. But perhaps your mind is hit harder than your body.

Still, you are not so far gone as to ignore the entrance of the golden stallion as he speaks, remembering him from the meeting before, with the Tribal man. You take this moment to make your point. You're not so suited for the peaceful life that the Phantom Seeker begs of you. You look the golden man in his pupil-less eyes. “You have my warriors.” Does she take your hint? You are the general? You doubt she will question you this time. Even as she names Arlo General, she must know as much as you do that he is gone. So, with a pause to look at the rest of your herd, you finish. All of them.” It is not a request, it is a demand. They will aid the effort, because you will not be kept living in this prison forever.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Skysong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 52dfd4d5de66c]

I had followed the coal colored brute, surprised when we had altered our route from the wooded lands to this. I would have pressed for information, however Oxy wasn't big on conversation this trip. Perhaps he never was. I thought it was kind of shady behavior, especially from someone who deemed himself a General. Shouldn't he be used to blabbing on about behavior expected and spewing orders? Perhaps it's because I'm female, or maybe it's because I'm young, not worthy to be considered anything other than a stray that needed to be picked up. My curiosity soon spiked as my eyes spotted several others filing into a caves depths. I was not afraid, just wary. Was this the only way in? Where was a second exit? I nearly stopped my forward momentum when the leading form spoke. I nearly tripped but caught myself at her warning of our footing.

Slowly everyone seemed to file in. I peered eagerly around, hoping for a glimpse of a familiar face, and finding none. Sadness flashed inside me for no apparent reason. I hadn't been sad when I'd been alone, why did I feel it now? Perhaps it's because amongst this group of equines, I felt more alone then before. I was surprised when my head was empty from the voices, not exactly missing them, but nonetheless feeling their absence. That thought process was interrupted as the mare spoke.

I found myself instantly confused. I'd been out and about above and I hadn't seen any disease or anything like that of which this mare spoke of. Perhaps I was just lucky, or blind. Has my youth made me incapable of sensing such things? Or has my mind broke to the point of not understanding reality. It wasn't a warm and fuzzy feeling inside me at that thought.

I watch Oxy's reaction to everything, as he is the only one that I know. He watches the mare as if nothing else exists. Perhaps it was her lack of acknowledging him as a General? Or not looking to him for aid? I didn't know, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to. It just seemed like it was all a bit too much to take in. I watch his gaze shift and I move mine to the direction his landed. Watching the stallion speak, it is made clear he is not a part of this outcast group. He refers to the group at large with words like we when referring to where ever he just came from, and your, referring to us. I don't recognize him, but his scent is familiar in that it carries a scent I know. He's been around others I am familiar with, but I cannot pinpoint who.

A mare mentions crafting and I hide a snort. It wouldn't be right for me to judge something I cannot understand. Then again in my youth I don't understand much, though I wish I did. Perhaps those here will teach me? I nearly open my mouth to call out to the leading mare to ask where I should fit into this, but Oxy beat me too it, giving permission to use his warriors. Really I didn't understand what the fuss is about but again I held back any comment on that. Instead I pushed myself away from the only familiar soul in the room and moved myself in position to speak to the mare who called herself Circuta. "I am Skysong, and I may be young and naive but I'm sure I can help with something." I trailed off and glanced down at the ground, suddenly uncertain. "Eris was training me in sparring before I left, so I only know some. I can't heal or craft." I mumbled the last part, expecting laughter at my lack of knowledge or use.

Word Count: 636
OOC:
"talking"::and the voices only I can hear

[Image: 52dfd6ef41043]
IMAGE CREDITS

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
Covered in filth from my descent, I arrive to the safety of the caves among my company, the Addict and the Phantom Seeker, and follow them into the heart of the glowing cavern. She has not lied, my horned guide; it was indeed steep. I just wish she had warned of the grime that would coat me when I reached the bottom.

I am sure that the grimace on my face is not so well hidden as many of my other emotions as I silently follow them and this troupe of misfits that I assume are all a part of one big, messed up family. My wings are pressed hard to my sides, in part because I fear for their safety in such close confines but also because this “herd” gives me a sick feeling on the inside.

I am willing to bet that the vast majority of them are all mad. The drugged out stallion was the least of my worries… and I had already insulted him with my innate ability to press loathing upon all things male and weak. It wasn’t that I had come here to make friends, and that was to be sure, but I did not survive my years under the gaze of my mother because I am a fool.

The black bell tolls, even in this beautiful place. It does not like that I am so near to so many who are unworthy of my presence, and I am thankful when the huntress turns to address the masses who have gathered with us on our journey to salvation. The abysmal hum of my poisoned blood is stifled by the rhythm of her voice, the validation that she is the one who will help me recover my kin and that these people, however odd, are worthy of my company and talents.

Like I said, I am no fool. I know what she will ask of me in exchange for her services, it is the only reason the daft stag led me to her in the first place.

Circuta.

Will you claim dominance upon me? Will you know that it is never yours?

She is splendid against the river of flames the pours behind her, even with her mutated face and bare shoulders, proud and regal as one should expect a regent queen to be. Though I rebuke her calls of kinship and togetherness, for I owe none a thing but for she and the stoned guide that has led me to her, I see the wisdom in were warnings. Our path here had not been without its random assaults from the things – there were few who could claim such prowess as to hope to defeat one of the devils, so infused with wickedness and strength as they were.

We could only hide, until more could be learned.

I am silent through the meeting, watching the conversations turn and rotate as each speaks their turn and fades into their own oblivion. I am intrigued by the banter betwixt my two guides, a gentle arch of the brow that mirrors the one given to the painted pegasus who calls to warriors.

I am no longer a warrior. Perhaps I never was.

[ OOC: Ughrhrhrgghh badddd. Sorry. :( ]

Cealestis

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She was in the cave systems wandering. In the sanctuary, many were gathering. She noticed Oxy, and heard a voice speaking. Curious, she joined the ranks sticking to the back. The girl, Circuta as she named herself, explained that she was a stand in for a missing queen. She assumed she was working for the Asylum, but could not be sure. Intrigued, she listened in more intently. An ally had brought them all down here, and they were looking to find a cure. What a nobel, yet impossible cause. Elsa thought. It wasn't a bitter thought, but more on the edge of mocking. How could you cure darkness? Darkness has always been so untouchable. She continued speaking of her nobel wishes. Finding the lost, killing the wraiths, returning to the surface. All these desires seemed near impossible but she dare not speak. She was new, and to everyone, probably quite insignificant. She listened as she finished to each person speaking. An unusual pegasus stallion spoke first, greeting them all. He had quite the companion but otherwise insignificant to her. The next to speak, a grey unicorn mare with awesome markings, name Cashmere, spoke of wanting to be a crafter. The all to familiar Oxy was next, standing his ground that he was the warrior guardian, the one in charge. She had to admit, he would probably be best fit for the job. Although a little odd, he seemed to be an old soul. Next to speak was a pegasus filly, Skysong. Cute name. She spoke of only knowing to fight. How sad, she looked to young to be caught in the grips of war. Another pegasus stands near, but says naught a word.

Cautiously, Elsa steps forward. She figures she better establish herself before she tries anything. Better to get her name in the air. "Circuta.." she began, she never called anyone lady, or mistress or whatever, if they were truly fit in her eyes she would call them that. She didn't even know Circuta, so she wasn't sure if she wanted to give her respect to the mare. "A wish to be apart of your intelligence, or politics, whatever you shall call it. I'm trained to fight, but would much prefer being a diplomat of sorts." She finished with a shrug, not quite sure what this lead would think of her.
Elsa

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Stone by stone I'll tear it apart

Run. That's all Ghost felt like she'd been doing all her life, run from the bad unicorn named Mauja, run from mother... Run from the darkness she once loved so much and still did in an oddly morbid way. Why was the world so hell bent on her running? Why should she run? Ghost didn't want to run anymore, but she had something more to live for now, something she couldn't lose yet because it still benefitted her and it became the reason why now she was in the air, heading for a place called Sanctuary. Run away little Ghost, it's not yet time to fight. The cold played with her face and trees turned to the open plains of the Heart when she watched Circuta as she disappeared into what seemed like an underground cave. Intrigued, Ghost lowered her flight and carefully landed upon the grassy earth, proceeding on at a brisk trot, aware of the dangers around them. The soft sound of hooves quickly turned to thuds that echoed around a dark, foisty cave and by the time Ghost had made her way into the circle of gathered, Circuta was already firing information at them.

The mare drank it all in, the essence of her superior's urgency related to the darkness outside, the need to gather more intelligence and that they must now also rely on their allies. Neccesary courses of action, though Ghost didn't seem particulary worried. If anything, she wanted to know more about these ghouls in the dark, perhaps they'd ensared her mother and she gleefully smiled at that. There were always good and bad in everything.

Ears swivel as others begin to converse, she is adept in the art of picking out key information by now and discarding the rest as small talk. Midas was here, the painted stallion with his strange looking bird, requesting healers and warriors. Nothing for the little sprite there, that wasn't work for shadow lurkers, but she admired their will to attack the undead. The rest that spoke were simply voicing their interest, or in Oxy's case much to Ghost's amusement, reaffirming their status. In the end, she'd heard all she needed to hear and the darkness of the cave was pulling at her to go in further, to investigate who inhabited it and all it's unknown wonders.

The mare nodded once to Circuta, there was no point standing round here anymore. "I shall go see what wonders lurk in this darkness and report back later." With that, she exited the scene without looking back. Ears firmly forwards as she pressed on into the depths.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte