the Rift

Ajax Introduction(OPEN)

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC:(I just wanted to introduce everyone to my new character.)
History:Ajax was born,and he was imediately nursed by his mother.He easily gained strength because of such an early nursing.His mother and father loved and protected him.He lived in almost complete paridise at the world's edge.But when he grew up,he was forced to leave because of an invasion.He was lost.But in his travels he met a young mare named Raven.They lived happily for a while,but one day he found his mate lying on the floor,her throat slashed by some wild beast.He never healed from that.Now he is trying to cope,waiting to fall in love again.
OOC:(OK,I am going to RP now)
Ajax lay down under the trees.He thought about his crush,if he would ever see her.He dared not love another besides Raven,but he knew he could never heal unless he loved someone more than Raven.And Raven would want him to heal.It had been two years since Raven's death,but he was still grieving and miserable.Every day,he thought about Raven,he dreamed about her.....Ajax stopped thinking.He bolted up and went over to the river.He stole a glance at his reflection in the clear water.He plunged his head into the water and drank,not wanting to see his reflection again.He put his head back up and rolled.He grazed.But in everything he did he couldn't stop thinking about Raven and his crush.He had to talk to someone.He had to find a healer.But who?

OOC:Someone please respond to this thread.:)

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
OOC: I'm not sure if you understand how this site works.
The profile name you have is the name of your character. You edit your profile by clicking on the User CP just under the banner at the top of the page, and fill in your character's details there, like History, Appearance, Personality, etc. If you have named your profile wrong, which it looks like you have, seeing as your profile name is "Thunder Raine" but you seem to be playing a character named "Ajax", you can ask Admin to change it for you.

This site works a little different to most, so it may take you some time to get used to it. I encourage you to read some other posts and threads, so that you understand what is going on in each forum, before you post your own replies. It's really important to keep track of what others are doing so that you don't interrupt an important plot or upset anyone OOC by ignoring other things going on in the RP.

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ok,thanks.^^