the Rift

[OPEN] WHY NOT?!

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

" It's time for a change..." She whispers to herself. Abishia's lean, large frame is pressed against the chilling soil of the Heavenly Fields. Her eyes are heavy with sleep, but she resists the temptation to rest. Her maw fiddles with the wilting grasses and wild flowers, a sigh escaping her causes them to quiver. Her days have been elongated with boredom, no one around to socialize with... No friends, no family, no herd. On these chilly nights, she has no one to welcome her with open arms. Not one waiting for her. At first glance, you would think this would never bother her, but look closely. The filly is lonely, evil starting to grasp her heart with it's infuriating hold. Soon, she would be nothing but a crotchety little foal with nothing better to do than be a little bitch.

To her, she is useless. Abi doesn't know her potential. She would rather give up, and give in. The fae is done trying to run from who she really is. Raising up to her knees, then onto her sturdy pillars. Her orbs open wide, lit with desperation, and also fury. Anger at nothing particular... She's angry at the world. Not someone, but the world. No one can stop her now. She's fearless, no... She's ruthless. Putting her weight onto her back legs, she raises into a rear, then smashes back down to the ground. Letting out an evil laugh, she takes in the surroundings with her dual colored orbs. "Come on preciouss" The words roll off her tounge, a menacing smile displayed on her ivory kissers. "Infect me. Let me kill. Let me be evil for once. "

"Abi Talk!"

@[Aurelia]

{ooc; Abishia is going craycrayyy }

Image by Wild. || Table by Clo.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts