Calling for the Doctor [d'Art]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
A FEW DAYS PRIOR...

God of the Moon
Cloaked in darkness and wind.

There is a whispering in the trees. It echos off of the bark and through the World's Edge, even as a mist with a faint hint of lavender begins to make a trail through the forest. It continues to grow until it finds the figure she seeks. d'Artagnan. The name is called, almost as if from air, beckoning the stallion to follow the pathway that leads to his guest.

The God of the Moon stands, a pool of mist surrounding her hooves and clocking her body. She stands in wait, lavender body held pridefully with her crown high, black horn gleaming in the light of the moon that shines from above. Why has the Goddess come here?

She has a proposition for the Moon Doctor.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

The red stallion picks his head up from the tuft of grass he had been absently chewing, the steady rhythm his heart played sped up as he realized just who was calling his name. The air itself seemed to call him yet there was no mistaking the presence. The Doctor moved into a swift canter and followed the direction of the sound, the star lit sky the only form of light.

His hooves fell silent as he finally found her, mismatched eyes were wide as he watched his mist covered Goddess. The Doctor wondered just exactly why she had called him. Was there trouble somewhere? Had he done something... Wrong? Or was it something unexpected? Just a few of the many questions that now flooded his mind.

"My Goddess. You called for me?"

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Helovian Ancient
Admin
A FEW DAYS PRIOR...

God of the Moon

"You have always been a worthy follower, d'Art," she murmured gently, approaching him in a quiet, effeminate nature. Her figure looked like pale lavender beneath the moonlight, and she tossed her feathers against her side. "And my dear Earthen brother and I have a plan to keep the Sun from ever hurting you and yours again," she said softly, her features etched with sorrow.

"Though we cannot act against him, such is the balance of things, you can. However, you alone are not powerful enough to withstand our might. But we can give you this power through one means." She sensually ran her velvet muzzle against his strong, masculine neck.

"I can bear you a child. A child you and your love can raise as your own. He shall be strong, gifted with my strength and power and your cunning. Though he may seem fragile when I gift him to you, he shall grow to protect this place." The Goddess looked back up into his handsome face.

"Do you object?" he murmured.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

It would be fair to say the Doctor had never felt anything like this before in his entire life. He respected and worshipped his Goddess but never did he dream of an intimacy like this. d'Artagnan barely heard the words she spoke as her muzzle drifted down his neck, making his body do strange things and his heart began to increase at an alarming rate. Her words kept coming as she spoke of a child, a child that he would help bring to this world.

His child... Their child. A Demi-God.

Finally her mystical face snapped to his own and the question was spoken, it hung heavy on the air as d'Artagnan tried to reel in his thoughts. She wants a child with me?! The prospect of children had never entered the Doctor's mind before, maybe a few more meetings with Kou and the subject may of come up. Kou popped into his mind and he felt his heart strings pull, not quite knowing why they did so. It took a few goes, but d'Artagnan finally found his deep gruff voice "No. I have no objections my Goddess, I am truly honoured."

It was the truth, he really was honoured, but he couldn't help the feeling of apprehension of what may follow once his son was born.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Helovian Ancient
Admin

God of the Moon

He did not object, that was good. She grinned softly and continued to raw her maw over his tall form, sliding her sides against his own. "Excellent," she murmured. Sensually, she took from his body what she needed, though she hoped that she had at least offered him a rewarding experience in return.

Breathing heavily, her figure began to blend with the mists of the Edge, swirling and flicker on her lavender form. "I will see you soon, d'Art," she whispered before blowing away in the fog.