Species: equine
Horn/Wings/etc: no
Eyes: white
Mane: white and red
Body:pink and black
Hooves: --black
Markings: dorsal and dapples
Tail: pink and black

Her coat is short and pink gold with a porcelain shine to it. Black dorsal streams from the tip of her crown to the end of her tail Dapples are laid upon her legs, knees, and her chest. Her hooves are black with white and black stripped feathering that's thick and soft. Her hair is plush and short, framing her face and buttocks with wavy curls. Bold spots are randomly about but covered by her up-do style. Daya has horrible vision during the day and excellent vision at night do to her eyes being sensitive to light due to an incident . Her eyes are milky white with thick black eye lashes.

PERSONALITY
Her demeanor is consistent with a graceful doe. She is a lady with confident, etiquette and a most distrusting heart. She is snappy, quick to respond with sass or a witty comment. Quickly boring of strangers she prefers to be alone. This young woman is a thorough believer in the Gods will. She is a nomad, preferring to take what she can from people whether it be love, attention, power, items, or an alliance the disappearing into the night. Believing others will always eventually disappoint one way or another she pushed others away. Similar to an onion, after her layers are pulled away she unravels the kind and loving nature that is found in almost every female.

HISTORY
This story starts off in a far away land called Mirat. Folur was the most popular City of Mirat and it was known for the most beautiful mare in all the land. Once a year particularly before or during the spring a group of mature fillies who called themselves the Rose Petals performed each year for the festivities since they were 1. It was a family tradition their mothers passed down to them. Budding on 3 years old they were soon expected to find husbands and bare fillies so the tradition can be passed on. The maximum time for the mares to stay to perform was 4 years per generation. Daya had her eye on the Prince of Mirat, who loved her for quite some time. The match would be unheard of but not impossible. She had a reputable family with great wealth and her Arabian lineage was impeccable . During the entire show the Prince rarely left her gaze, and after the show they snuck away to the forest to meet and talk as they always had for the past year and a half. They sat under a great willow tree and locked eyes. Yet, something was out of place in a matter of seconds. The smell of burning wood and screams of suffering made them stand and run for the city. Blankets of fire ran across from home to home, dismantling taverns and alarm beacons within seconds- but there was no need. The Kings army sieged throw Folur without mercy and the screams of woman and children could be heard from miles away. The King told his song he was not to marry or see Daya again and when the prince went missing he grew in rage. The Power Mad King decided to destroy the whole city in the name of the filly. What no one knew was The king wanted to marry Daya's dam. But her Sire stole her heart and so for all these years the King came to the festival to see Daya's dam. Praying that one year her husband would fall ill and he could ask for her name in courtship. The idea of his son having what he always wanted burned a great fire in him because Daya was a spitting image of her mother. Daya ran threw the land looking for her parents with the prince by her side. The next thing she knew she was flying. The Kings general body slammed her from a blind spot and she was knocked unconscious. When her eyes opened she felt as if she was awaking from a great slumber. It was midnight, the stars were spread across the sky beautifully. She laid in an open meadow in a place she'd never known- alone. From that day on she wasn't sure what happened really. When the day light arrived she realized how sensitive her eyes were and that her vision was afflicted. One day turned into two, two into twenty and eventually days turned into months. She lied to herself in believing that that night never really happened - that it was just her imagination. She's been alone all her life and her memories were just dreams. She didn't dream much anymore, she just cleared her self of all emotions, thoughts and tried to keep her legs moving until she grew tired and felt to the ground. Too exhausted to miss anyone, to tell herself the truth. Only believing that the Gods will is the entity that rules all live including hers.

OTHER
Additional, relevent information

PLAYER INFO
OOC NAME: Marie
WRITING BACKGROUND: I've always loved to write since I think maybe 4th grade. I wrote a 4 page story about something I don't remember. I've always loved English class, I complete essays pretty easily especially if I'm feeling the flow of my writing. My horse rpg life started when I was 12 merely because I've always loved horses and the virtual horse games weren't doing enough for me. I cant explain it really. I started out on Cimoron Island and branched into Solaris Isle when it shut down. I started to loose interest since writing seemed like a job more than a fun writing experience. I tried getting into liridon and caeleste but then I got busy with being a teenager, having friends, school, ect. Now summer break and what not is right around the corner and I'm ready to get back into my hobby.
RP LEVEL: Experienced 6 years on and off

DO YOU ENJOY READING? YES

ANY RPing PEEVES? hmmmmm not too many honestly! I don't like RPing with people who break the writing rules and done spice up their writing with unique words. I'm here to learn from others who know more than me so I love to google a word I don't know and eventually add it to my own writing.

ABOUT YOU: I'm a positive person who likes sassy characters. I love to read other peoples threads even if they have nothing to do with my character. I love Italian, Spanish and sea food. I love animals and I want to own a farm when I save enough money after college.

QUIZ
What is our word minimum? 250

What companion/s can your character bond with? mythical and normal

What is passive magic? can only impact the character’s self and no others

What is the max profile image width? no more than 750px

How do you get stats? From winning battles

How do you get magic? Contest, magic drops, random events quest rom gods

How many items can your character join with? How do you add them to your character's records? one small item

In the first sentence there was power playing. In the last two sentences there was fortune telling.
"Ophelia attempted to reach over to Anna's back with her teeth bared and chomp firmly her on the withers."

Answer. Please rewrite the statement to fix it.

"Looking into his eyes Ophelia thought the pain she saw reflected his feelings about the recent death of the light of his world, his daughter,

"Ophelia looked up and hoped that the Gods would descend from the sky, today."

COMPLETE

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Hey there! Welcome to Helovia!

There's just a few things I'd like to address with your application :) First, you've put Daya-Ra as an equine, however we tend to have pretty realistic restrictions when it comes to equine characters. The design would be fine if she were a unicorn, or if you had a large marking pass. However, if you wanted to continue to use the design as an equine, then she'd need to have a white body instead of pink, and no red in her mane or tail, though you could have one small odd colored marking!

Second, the word minimum has reduced recently to 150. Also, the question for "What companion/s can your character bond with?" is asking which of the mythical companions your character can bond with. She would also be able to bond with non species specific companions as well. You can find out which mythical she can bond with in the Guidebook! Third, the way you get stats is a specific location, you must have stats before you can spar, and you can also find the location of where you get your stats in the Guidebook :)

Lastly, you have the right idea for your quiz questions, however the second one still needs revision. Ophelia doesn't know about the death of his daughter, so she wouldn't know exactly what he's sad about.

Go ahead and review all these issues and go ahead and tag me when you've revised it so we can get you going! :) @Daya-Ra