Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: 38 months
Alex
prints-of-stock@deviantart
burtn@deviantart
kittykitty5150@deviantart

I saw the mirror starin’ back at me.
And it told me I’m a self machine
------" Tares "------

My belly swells with the new life inside of me, yet as quickly as the child grows, so does my loneliness. I ache for the company of my lover, and find myself reverting to old tendencies. I shut myself up alone, scared of what lies in the unfamiliar forest, assigning Arbutus to keep watch as I allow myself to rest before I must once more travel to a feeding ground and search for a place for our colt to be born.

With each growing shadow I feel the danger become overwhelming. Being alone used to suit me so well, but now I know I am never alone- now I know that I never will be. I ensured that when I first found the egg by the fires of Helovia's heart, strengthened it when I first admitted to myself my love for Aure, and sealed it when I journeyed to the gods in order to find a way to bear her child.

I wander with a heavy form and a weighted soul now in search of protection. Not necessarily for me, but for my family. At the foot of the shrines of the gods I fall, sending a concerned companion down from the skies to rest beside me. In a mere, exhausted whisper I beg, once more praying to my own gods.

"Gods, please, bring me a fire to keep my family warm and safe in the winter cold, and to protect them from whatever danger may pass."

[[Tares seeks fire magic- Fire | Fire steps - Little flames sprout up beneath her hooves, contained flame that does not spread. The harder she steps, the larger these fires. If she rears, the force of her impact back on the ground can create a wall of flame in front of her, that she can choose to be harmful or not.]]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The only thing that answers your call is the lonely howl of the wind.

return date: 10/14