the Rift

For fear of loneliness [Any God]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

This was the first time that the alabaster brute had travelled to the Veins. He had heard of the magic that the Gods possessed and were on occasion willing to grant the mortals of this world, and this intrigued him. Aside from the deformed wings that he did so long to cure, he had always desired a companion. Any creature, he did not mind all that much. As he embarked into the dark night, the ashen beast wandered his way into the azure tones that made up the light. Andash knew it was dangerous to come alone, but he believed in the Gods. Their magic danced around the lands of Helovia with ferocity.

Attempting to put on a brave expression on his terrified crown, his sapphire pools dancing with fright, he cleared his throat to call in on the Gods in hope of an answer.
"My Gods, guardians of Helovia. I call upon you to hear my request." The ashen sir lay his figure low in the prescence of the Gods, if they were there. He thought they would not appreciate a big-headed fool traipsing his way into their sacred area claiming the land for his own. His voice was tainted with fear, the deep, gruff voice cracking every now and then as he politely called up the Gods.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

In the dark calm of the night a gentle breeze blew, announcing the presence of the Moon Goddess before the mortal who summoned her even laid his eyes upon her. Silver hooves tapped softly against the hard ground as she came around her shrine and walked toward him, her wings tucked close against her side effectively hiding the gentle swell of her barrel that foretold of the foal that grew within.

"Hello Andash, Soldier of the Dragon's Throat." She spoke, her voice nearly chime-like. "Rise." The Goddess instructed, her silvery gaze watching intensely as he righted his position. "What have you called me here for today?"

Unregistered

andash</style>

The presence of one of the Gods was something that the ashen beast did not expect. He had thought that he would be one of the mortals to be ignored. But no, here before him stood a striking vixen, he guessed to be the Goddess of the Moon. With orbs wide open in disbelief and elation, he straightened his posture fit to be seen in front of the mother of the lands. With the bright lights casting from her pelt emitting a glow that emphasised Andash's ghostly appearence, he began to speak with a growing respect for the duchess,
"I wish to ask if I may be worthy of a companion, my lady," He gazed into her orbs with utter sincerity, not aware if he was doing the right thing or what was to be expected of such a meeting, "I am not noble, powerful, I cannot fly and I am certainly no hero, but I offer you my services if I am to be granted a companion of my own. A creature to share situations and a lonely life with..." His deep voice trailed off as he could no longer bear to stare into the Goddess. It was an overwhelming experience for handsome alabaster sir, as it should be for anyone.

Helovian Ancient
Admin

Purple ears were tilted toward the pale stallion as he began to speak, imploring her for a companion and describing his life as being lonely. "You have joined the Dragon's Throat, have you not?" She asked. "You came here with a friend to have your wing fixed by my brother, the God of the Earth." She reminded him. "Such friendships do not exist for those who consider themselves loners."

She shook her head to accentuate her point, but the stallion was no longer looking at her. "Helovia is home to many different species of animal." The Goddess reminded the stallion. "What kind of companion is it you seek?"

Unregistered

andash</style>

A warmth washed over Andash as she spoke of the the friend. Xira was more of a friend than he could have hoped for, and a deep feeling inside of him desired for more. He pushed the feeling aside, shaking his crown to focus on the task at hand. As the Goddess spoke, her voice was like a melody. He went about to reply in his less than melodic voice,
"I am in search of any companion, the creature does not matter to me. However, perhaps one capable of flight would be best, since I do not wish for them to be grounded." An awkward smile spread across his leaden velveteens, remembering his own awkward self.

Helovian Ancient
Admin

The goddess smiled as Andash wished for a companion capable of flight because of his dislike of being grounded. "You wish for a companion capable of flight because you, yourself, are currently incapable of flight." she observed. "Not every animal desires to fly." She almost asked him if he was sure that he wanted an flighted companion when he couldn't fly himself.

"Go to the Frostbreath Steppe." The Goddess said instead. "You will find the companion you desire there."

ooc://
Andash will be given a Puffin egg to hatch and bond with. Start a thread in the Frostbreath Steppe and a random event will be posted for you.