Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Amani
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down

Here I am, lost... Alone..... Following the trail my mother had sent me down. Her's and Dad's screams are still echoing in my ears.... Or maybe just inside my head. I just don't know where to go... After all, i've never been her before. Momma says Uncle Aaron will of come back here. He is important to the herd she came from. The Edge. I think that's what she called it.... Either way I have to hurry. I don't know if the wolves followed me.

As I cross the invisible boarder into Helovia.... Something happens. It's strange.... I feel warm all over, as if I have been sudden doused in river water that had been warmed by the sun. My golden eyes look around for any sign of what has caused this nice warm feeling, but I just don't know. I shake gently, tucking my wings tight to my body. Momma said she was the only one to have wings. Uncle Aaron won't have them.... But he will have a really cool hellhound thing at his side! Whatever that is....

I continue forward, but something just doesn't seem right about this place. It seems very.... Scary... Like something is wrong. Is this why Momma was so far from home? I didn't get to learn much about Momma's home... Those wolves took her and Dad away all to soon... I miss them so much.... The warm feeling is fading now, as I stop moving. "H-h-hello? Any-anyone there?" I just want to find my family... What is left of it...

"blah blah blah."

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She was obsessed with making sure everyone was okay now. Instead of living in the caves she had moved to practically living in the threshold. The towering trees created somewhat of a safe home, and she just had to make sure everyone got to safety. She had to make sure they were all alright. After seeing how Abishia and the others reacted to the darkness, she wasn't sure that everyone was getting out to help. The real victims of this whole thing were the newcomers, the ones that didn't know.

Not far off she heard a little voice. One who sounded so young, and so scared. Following it, she was led to a bay filly. She was young, that was for sure. There was no way she was more than a few months old. Elsa nickered to her calmly, and walked over, lowering her nose the the filly. "Oh honey... what are you doing out here by yourself?" Of course, Elsa didn't think to give her name again. At the thought of a scared little filly, she decided it's best if they knew each other well. "My name is Elsa, what if yours?" She offered a comforting smile. She kept her voice rather calm and quiet, careful not to attract the attention of others. Who knew what lurked out here, she could defend herself, but could this filly? She thought back to when Ana was younger. She could've never fought off this darkness. Even thinking back to Abishia, could she hold herself straight in battle if she was to fall into such unlucky circumstances? She was doing all she could to avoid such a potential catastrophe.

"Talking"
Elsa

Amani Posts: 99
Emily

Amani

My head jerks around as someone comes to my aid. It was another pegasus, like me! I hesitantly let her come close, really close. I've been on my own for a week now, oh stomach shut up! I've tried to eat the grasses like my parents had, but it just wasn't giving me what I needed. Oh to have a belly full of milk.... Wishful thinking. Oh, I need to answer her don't I? "I'm looking for my Uncle Aaron." My voice sounded alot stronger than I felt right now. She was tall compared to me, but it was quickly growing cold.

"I am Amani." I miss my mom and dad.... Why did the wolves have to take them away? No, can't think about that now. I have to remember what Momma told me. Something about a hole in the ground that was safe? I think that was it.... "Momma said he'd be in a hole. Do you know where that hole is?" That hole was safe, out here was not.... Plus Uncle Aaron would protect me like he had Momma and Aunt Sakura.... I only wish I understood why he came back here instead of staying with them.... Maybe they wouldn't be dead now if he had.... Or he would and i'd be on my own truely.... Either way, I needed to find him.... He would make it safe.... He was safety..... Him and that, hellhound thingy Momma said he had. "If you don't maybe we can find it together?"

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa smiled a little at the young girls request. There was rarely a day that children got on her nerves. She talked of the hole in the ground. That large, underground cave system that killed every hope of ever getting out. It seemed though, that she thought that this place was a place of safety, and somewhere she could go. To meet who was it? Aaron she had said, a name she had never run across in her travels before. She offered a weak smile and nodded. Hopefully able to give Amani the answer she wanted to hear.

"Here miss.. follow me. Ill take you there." She frowned though, beckoning her bad news forward. "I urge you to move quickly though. I have never met your uncle, but if he is alive he will be in this hole. Just be sure to stay close. A darkness has consumed this land, one that no one can quite find out how to demolish." She looked back at the mare, and turned, hoping she would follow. "If you cannot find your uncle, be sure to come and get me. I will make sure you are safe. I don't want to lose anyone." She smiled, and rolled a wing, signaling her to keep as close as possible. She knew they would have to get through the heart, and that would be the roughest part. They could make it in one piece, she believed in her skill, and their ability to fly could save them in a time of unrest.

[ooc;// for purposes of getting her out ASAP, you can just say you followed or something :3 Whether or not you want her in the thread in the Sanctuary is up to you. Just tag me if you make one!]

"Talking"
Elsa

Amani Posts: 99
Emily

Amani

It seems this nice mare does know where the hole is! I could of jumped for joy! But her word quickly changed to those of urgency. There was a darkness that had taken over.... Was that why Momma said they were all in a hole? The hole was safe from this, darkness? Quickly I moved to her side, attempting to press in close. We needed to hurry. I didn't know what were were running from, but clearly the tone of her voice said enough. This darkness was worse than the wolves that took my parents.... I wasn't about to play around and not get to safety

I could only hope Uncle Aaron would accept me... How can he not? After all were family... But would be believe I'm his niece? Does he even know Momma is dead? Will I fit in with the herd? Or is there even a herd cause of this darkness. Oh... Even worse.... What if Uncle Aaron didn't make it to the hole? What if he was attacked when he got back? Oh then I'm really going to be on my own... I can only hope that isn't the case... Maybe this nice mare would look after me if I can't find him. As if she read my thoughts she told me almost exactly that. I smiled and nodded, following her to the safety of this hole and into a land that I did not know.... Either way, it's the place I now call my home

"blah blah blah."