the Rift

A Silent Beauty(Pegasus Of Thunder)

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The wind blew through his mane,whispering a secret that reminded him why he was here.He was here to meet his crush.He was a little nervous,tense.She had said that she would be his mate.It was a cool day.Yet the sun was shining bright and hot.The sky was cloudy,but the clouds were clear,showing no traces of rain.It was a perfect day.The perfect day to meet his crush.His mane was wind-blown,but not tangled,as was his tail.His coat was a sleek black.He was a muscular,gentle warrior.He missed Raven,but he loved his crush more.Yet he didn't know her name.He thinks her name is Vegas,but he is not sure.I will ask her when she comes,he thought.As the minutes passed,finally she arrived......

PegasusofThunder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
(Umm..Im sorry haha but its not Vegas. I changed her :/ Vegas already has a made but...I made a mare! Finally! xD)
Diedre appeared through the trees and bushes. Her dappled bay body casting a eerie red glow as the sun's rays shined down on it. She had kind green eyes, that looked at the stallion with interest, Her head was held high and ears perked foreward. Her black wings on her body were stone still,as if she was afraid if she moved them she would take off. The stallion was quiet handsome, she had a interest in this stallion for quiet some time. Finally she confessed her love to him and told him to meet in this little area, and now she was here; and this was her time.
"Hello." she greeted softly. Taking a step towards him,but quiet hesitant,for she was scared.

Unregistered
"Hello,"he said,nervous."Um,you uh,never told me your name.I never tolf you mine,though."He laughed."I'm Ajax."He looked her over.She was beautiful!Her silent beauty almost made him shiver.

PegasusofThunder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
She looked at him once again, her green eyes shining with humor.
"My name is Diedre." she said, her voice gentle and soft; though a hint of fear was in it. Her ears were still foreward as she examined the stallion, he was masculine and tall! He had the look of a warrior. As she wondered about the land of Helovia, she has seen plenty of stallions with the look, but him...He was different. He was as black as the nights could be,with eyes that were wise but yet gentle.Though as she looked deeper into them she could make out something lost.But she didnt bring it up.
"Anything else you want to know?" she asked, a slight smile flicking up in the corner of her mouth.

Unregistered
She was so charming!With a name to match.He almost felt like whispering,"I love you" right then.But he refrained from doing so.Not this early."Pleased to meet you,"he said."What would you like to do at this time?"

Diedre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
She gave a small giggle, one that sounded like windchimes in a winter breeze.
"Anything you desire." Her voice whispered. He was perfect, absolutley perfect.
"I've spent probably my whole life in the forest, so being outside it sounds...acceptable. But,anything you want I will go." her ears went to the side as she merely blushed at the words she just said to him.

Unregistered
She was so pretty...."Um,I don't know.Do you want to just go to the river?Or something......"He didn't know what to do.He wanted to spend time with her,but maybe a drink at the river would make him think better.He just didn't know.He sighed.

Unregistered
She gave a sigh. What was she doing? She needed to keep this wonderful stallion entertained. Her ears went to the side and a deep pinkish color overtook her muzzle.
"S-Sure." she stuttered, every bit of her heating up from embarresment. But he only gave her a kind look before walking beside her, and leading her to the river. They were silent as they went, Deep in their thoughts as they realized that their time has come.
"I-Im sorry." she finally spluttered out. His eyes gave her a confused expression; and she gave a sigh.
"I am not..." but she stopped, it was hard to explain.

Unregistered
He smiled.She mirrored the exact way he felt."What is it dear?"He was worried she was too nervous to think,to process the information that he would soon reveal.He loved her,cared about her,and wanted to protect her with all his heart and soul.He just didn't know how to express that without getting a kick in the face.He wondered if she would really do that.Maybe not.He sighed.Diedre.......what a beautiful name,and she had a beautiful personality and beautiful looks to match.She was just perfect....He just couldn't express so much of the love as that he had for her.She was,yes-a silent beauty.He could tell that she had a good sense of humor and she loved to giggle.Yet she was peacefully silent.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
OFFICIAL WARNING

There is a 100 word minimum posting rule here on Helovia. You In Character posts must be a minimum of 100 words no ifs, ands, or buts. If you don't know how many words your post is you can paste it into Microsoft Word for a count or google a word counter.

Please observe this rule. This is an official warning. Continued disregard of the rule will lead to a suspension of your posting abilities.

Lightus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
She then looked at the crystal blue water. Her reflection,along with his, rippled in with the crystilized ripples the water made as it weaved in through fallen trees and rocks. She gave a sigh once again and pinned her ears slightly back.
"I feel like Im not...doing my part in this get together. Your trying so hard to keep my entertained and Im here doing nothing." She whispered finally. She glanced over to the black horse,and felt the blush peek up unto her muzzle once again.
"Its...hard to explain." she finally muttered. Looking back to the water.

Unregistered
(Crap! I forgot I was on my other player. Okay, Im on my other one now)

Unregistered
"I understand.That's exactly what Raven said when we were here."He blushed.He shouldn't talk about Raven in Diedre's presence.Raven was dead.Ajax loved Diedre more than Raven."I'm-I'm sorry,"he said."Raven was my mate,"he explained."She died."He hoped that Diedre would be okay with that.He wanted her to understand that he did not love Raven anymore.Not half as much as he loved Diedre.He loved the way she spoke.It was like a whisper of good news from heaven.Her voice was quiet and rich."So,let's just exchange stories for now,"he said."What is your story?"

Unregistered
Diedre gave him a gentle nuzzle on his neck. She understood comepletly, never in her life would she get mad at such a silly thing.
"I bet she was beautiful." she said with a small smile, she pulled back and fully looked at him this time, He looked as if he was thinking...a look of fear on his face.
"Its alright, Im not mad you brought her up." she said with a soft voice,leaning in slightly to let him know that she was telling the truth. Sighing softly, she saw that he didnt really want to talk about it.
"My story?" she gave a light laugh, as if her story was a joke.Which to her it was.
"My story started with me nearing death,then getting raised by a small herd of deer. Ever since then, I have been wondering the forest learning new things." She said in a soft voice. She turned to look at the water, to see her reflection. She didnt look like a mare that wandered the forest, but she could probably tell him every single path and river that weaved through the trees.
"Yours?" she asked.

Unregistered
He sighed."I loved my parents.But they didn't love me.And one day,before they died,they both said,"I love you,no matter how stupid you are."I'm like,gee,what a great compliment.But I didn't know that they really would die."He sighed."The Monster took them away from me."He paused."I learned soon afterwards by my grandfather,that after they said that,they were going to kill defensless me,and then let the monster kill them.But the Monster killed them before they killed me."So that was his story."Sweet as poison"his grandfather called Ajax."My grandpa and grandma loved me with all their dear hearts.But they died of old age together 2 years later."He stepped closer to her."But my story isn't a sob story,because I met you."He stood for a moment."Diedre,will you really be my mate?"

Unregistered
She felt her heart quicken as he asked her the question. THE question she has waited for many years. She just wanted to yell it, express her acceptance to be his mate. She just wanted to rub her head against his strong neck and tell him how much she loved him. But she held it in, as she was softly spoke.
"I will be your mate forever and always Ajax." she whispered, then looked at him. Her wings were stuck tightly to her side as the nervousness of telling him yes was taking over her body.
"My life has been incredible since I had seen you. Even the first day." she said a little louder, leaning in she nuzzled his shoulder.

Unregistered
Ajax loved the sound of her voice.His eyes brimmed with tears."I love you,"he whispered."I will follow you into the face of death,into a twisting storm.I will follow you to the edge of the earth."Ajax meant every word he said.He would never lie to Diedre,unless her life depended on it.He totally commited himself to loving and protecting Diedre.He loved her more than life,more than he would ever express.He wanted to spend his whole life with Diedre.There was no doubt about it.But where would they live?She was a part of the Dragon's Throat Herd,and Ajax wanted to join the World's Edge herd."Diedre,there is one problem.You are a part of the Dragon's Throat herd,and I want to join the World's Edge herd."

Unregistered
She looked at him, she completely forgot about that. Being in love with this fantastic Stallion, she wasnt thinking straight.
"Wh...What are we going to do? Who knows what my herd would do if I just,got up and left." she whispered softly. She didnt really spend time with the herd,most of the time she was wandering off in the trees. But every now and then, a stallion would be looking for her.
"I dont want to leave you Ajax. I want to be with you,even if death comes in between us." she whispered, rubbing her head against his neck.

Unregistered
Ajax nuzzled Diedre gently."We can make a hut or tree grove in the middle of Dragon's Throat and World's Edge.Would you live there with me?And you could roam with your herd when they needed you."Ajax wanted more than anything to be with Diedre.He believed in her.He loved her,he trusted her.He thought they could work something out if they just put their heads together.He smiled and kissed her cheek."Anything is possible if you believe in yourself and if we work together.I need you,Diedre."Ajax understood that her herd needed her too,but he thought he needed her more.The herd could wait.But it was Diedre's life,Diedre's choice.

Unregistered
Diedre had to think a moment. Would they do it? Could they make a home between both boundaries? She would love to do it, since being away from her herd is probably the best thing to having an adventure she could have. She gave a sigh and looked back at the water, to see it calmly slither through the rocks and fallen logs.
"I...I dont know Ajax. What if we get caught?" she whispered, She wanted to do it. She wanted to be with Diedre, she didnt want to live a lonley life, to be known as the single mare who wondered the forest day after day. She wanted to be with her loved one, to be with the handsome Ajax that was in love with her as well.
"You know...We will find a way. Right now, lets have some fun." she said, changing the mood between the two. She playfully nipped his shoulder, giving a high pitch squeal and began to gracefully canter away from him, flicking her tail teasingly at him. She wanted to have fun, not worry about the future. She was with him, and thats all that mattered. Her green eyes had a playful sensation to them as she saw him gallop after her, she gave another high pitch squeal before galloping faster. Daring him to catch her,