the Rift

Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open]

Beyral Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Beyral
Adventure is and Open Door

The mare landed, her wings felt good to be stretched out. She folded them up and shook her mane free of any twigs and leaves that had been caught while she landed.

She was quite large for her size, considering she was only a yearling. Her muscles were already well formed and her mane and tail were growing quickly.

The mare snorted in disgust as she picked out the clumps and mud in her tail. She reached out her wing and began to pull a few twigs out. She could feel the thorns sticking into her skin from the thorn bush she had landed in. She pulled out the last thorn, crying out in pain.

She took a look at her gem, it was spot less. The mare thought out her plans.Now if I head southwest I'll end up at the Thistle meadow where I can then rest and begin to head south. I should reach the Veins of the Gods in four or so days.She concluded. The mare's bay coat glowed in the sun, her green eyes scanned her surroundings. She was surrounded by trees.It'll take me forever to get out of here!!The mare followed the path southwest, heading to the Veins of the Gods.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
"Hello,"he said."A pleasure to meet you,my dear."He lowered his head in a bow of respect.She was very pretty.Not as pretty as Diedre.....He looked her over.Muscular.She looked mature,but he figured her to be around two years old.The threshold was still.It was windy,and he wasn't sure that the clear sky would stay clear.He could feel rain coming.She was maybe a Mustang or an Arabian."What is your name?"he asked.He was completely clueless as to who this young stranger was.She may be a rouge for all he knew.But he was new,and couldn't know every horse alive.He thought about his mate....was she ok being alone so long?

Noise Posts: N/A
Unregistered

N O I S E

"The Cyborg Says:....spaceballs!"

Noise bounced, he giggled, he wiggled, he danced. The colors of his mane and tail were muted by the light, but his personality certainly was not. Thick body flexed its strong muscles and LEDs fluctuated with the boredom with which he was faced. How boring his other adventures had proven lately. Though not that Lutheiievaiann guy, far too complicated a name, he thinks, but at least the stud had been nice. A good Primitive. The savages, he notices, seem to have begun growing towards civilization so perhaps he stood a chance now of being understood. The old fuddy duddy's just didn't know how to dance.

The cyborg rounded the corner to find that he was faced with a rather pleasant looking pegasus mare and an interesting looking stallion. The stallion bothered him solely because he was talking to a mare but hey, one love right? Just chillax and go wif da flo. Deep bass emitted from his throat, like Morgan Freeman playing God,

"Why hello there you two, how're you doing today."

Unregistered

Beyral

The mare blinked. She studied the stallion before her. She took her time.I'm Beyral. And you are?You know wha, don't bother.Her tone was impatient. She snorted, side stepping and going around the stallion.I have to go. You're throwing me entirely off schedule

She turned around and looked at the strange stallion.
Would you like to accompany me in my travels to the Veins of the Gods?The mare waited for the unicorn to reply.

She felt her stone against her chest, it was radiating heat from the sun. The mare stood around longer before turning around and angling herself upwards and spreading her wings out. She collected her strength and energy and was ready to launch.

The mare then saw a peculiar horse skid in front of her. She tucked in her wings. She was in awe. The stallion was exotic.
Hello. Who are you?The mare asked softly.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Unregistered
"Hello,"Ajax said to the stranger.He turned back to Beyral."Yes,I would love to accompany you on your journey."He smiled at the stallion."Maybe you should like to come too,if that's all right with Beyral."Ajax was wary of the other stallion,but he would be nice unless the stranger proved to be a threat.He wondered who the stallion was.He looked very anoying and arrogant to Ajax.If the stranger caused trouble,Ajax would put him in his place.

Unregistered

Beyral

The mare bowed her head.Of course you may accompany me on my journey. It will be nice to have some company on my long journey.The mare paused.This will still put me behind schedule. You two can't fly, can you?

The mare shook her head and spread out her wings. She pulled out the last twig and then folded them back up.

I could carry one of you to the rest spot and then take the other one who would be waiting here. That would work faster, unless you two know another route?The mare spoke with pure seriousness. She looked at the two stallions hoping for them to answer her question. She saw the sen beginning to set.We need to leave nowIf we're to make it in a week. Let's go.The mare turned southwest. She began to walk, then turned around, waiting for the stallions to follow her.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Unregistered
Ajax quickly started to gallop across the terrain."Take the stranger!"He shouted."I can run for a while!"He tried to increase his speed,knowing he shouldn't keep his mate waiting too long.The wind whistled around his face,his muscles stretched faster and faster with all his might.It felt good to be running against the wind,taking in big gulps of air.He closed his eyes.He wished he would be able to share this moment with his mate...

Unregistered

Beyral

The mare snorted. She glanced at the other stallion. She shook her head.I can't he's too bigThe mare looked at the strange black stallion. She turned over and began to gallop towards the stallion galloping in front of her. She used her wings to allow her to go faster. She sped up, matching her pace with the unicorn. She snorted in a competitive way. She sped up faster, Passing the unicorn and hoping that the other stallion had caught up to them by now.

The mare tossed her head, glancing at the unicorn stallion. She felt her haunches flexing, crying out for her to release them, let them launch her forward.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
OFFICIAL WARNING

The rules state that you must obey posting order in a thread. You cannot skip over another person unless they explicitly give you permission to do so.

Continued disregard of the rules will lead to a suspension of posting abilities.

Please read the rules if you have not already done so. If you have, read them again.

Administrator
Official
Ajax, you were warned in the post right above yours about posting out of order and yet you still posted without waiting for Noise's roleplayer to reply to the thread or post saying that you can continue to skip over her.

This is your final warning. One more and you will lose your posting ability.

Unregistered

Beyral

The mare looked at the stallion.Stay with him. I can fly above you. We rest at the Thistle Meadow. The mare spread her wings out and began to gallop, she released her haunches and she leaped into the air, flapping her wings a few times to get out of the trees and taking the wind current,letting it carry her to the Thistle Meadow. But she kept a slow pace to fly over the two stallions.

The mare loved this feeling, flying. She beat her wings a few times, the white feather's glowed in from the sunset.

She felt her mane and tail flowing in the wind. The mare tipped her wings, circling back so that she could see the stallions as she flew above them. She watched them out of the corner of her eye and flew forward, matching her speed with the galloping stallions below her.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Administrator
Official
Beyral, just as Ajax was, you were warned about disregarding posting order in your thread. Noise's roleplay has not said or posted that you could continue to skip her.

Continued disregard of this rule will result in your posting abilities being suspended. Please read and observe the rules we have in place.

Enheduanna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Its ok, lets just say Noise got bored with others trying to carry him and wandered off with and invite to Beyral to join Mirage and the Qian.