the Rift

The Water's Spirit[Any god]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sierra
The Adventure Begins Here

The blue roan sabino mare landed grace fully at the Veins of the Gods. She folded her wings and looked around. She then walked around, surveying the landscape.

Harden molten lava was below her gray hooves. The molten lava was a blue color. She glanced up at the volcano. It was leaking red hot magma.

The mare then looked at the three shrines. One for the Moon God, one for the Earth God, and one for the Sun God. She shivered at the thought of seeing one of the gods. She could only imagine their mighty figure and size of the almighty being. She opened her eyes once more.

The mare bowed before the shrines before she finally gathered her courage and boomed out,Oh mighty gods of the lands, I wish you to here my plea! Grant me with the power to control the water near me!!The mare bowed down once more. She felt satisfied yet scared that the gods wouldn't answer her call. She waited silently, stretching out her wings once and a while, waiting before the shrines of the gods for one of the gods to answer her plea.

Her heart pounded, her eyes wide as she waited for a god to answer her call.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
"The God you seek is dousing the flames of the Sun God. Come again when he returns." A voice whispers.

Return date: 10/15