the Rift

Protection for My Family[Earth God]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I trotted along to the shrine of the Earth God, determined to get what I came for. The colt would be born to Tares and I soon and I suddenly felt the overwhelming desire to protect it. What if just fighting was not enough? Could my hooves be swift and steady, my muscles ready to dodge from attacks? I did not trust only myself to provide shelter from harm, and I could not ask only Tares and Arbutus to protect our son, no, I had to do my part.

Neige stared with wide green eyes from her perch on my shoulder, wondrous at our new surroundings. The little pup was refreshing and sweet, a quick learner too. We approached the shrine and I knelt before it, like I had done when calling the gods for help in my darkest time. “God of the Earth, you granted my mate the magic to conceive our son. Now, I ask of you a means to protect him. You gave me this vine marking for a reason; I seek magic of yours, vine magic, so I am able to protect my growing family.” I bowed my head, stillness washing over me. Even Neige is still for once, ceasing her wriggly antics. There is nothing more to do but wait for the answer to my call.

[Aure wishes for magic: Earth || The ability to summon vines to wrap around the opponent or anything she desires. When she stomps or runs with intent, vines wrap around her hooves and then snap off.]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Only silence answers your call. Return again at another time.

Return Date: 10/16