the Rift

[OPEN] One Kiwi, Please

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It was a shame that the trees that grew here, was not strong enough to be used as a scratching post, for I had broken more than I could cound in my fight to get rid of the itch on my dock. When another one broke, I had to focus so I did not trash this whole place. "This is a joke.." I muttered to myself and threw a glance back at my last victim. There was not a tree here that could be used as a tree should!

I had to think outside the box to fix this one, so I turned and walked towards the waterfall with a disapproving look painted in my black face. When I arrived at the water, I looked around to be sure that I was the only living soul in here. My ears only picked up the everlasting sound of falling water, so that was good. No one could disturb me then.

After searching for a good spot, my choice fell on the left side of the water. There was a stone there, almost bigger than myself, but it would do. A smile appeared as I wriggled my bum against it and it grew bigger as the itch slowly died. Now I just did it for the feeling, for I had to look like a fucking moron as my legs was far apart from eachother and my bottom firmly pressed against the wall. But damn, it felt so good!

@[Cheveyo]
OCC: Open to anyone and Cheveyo :)

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

The headache had finally begun to subside as the days passed by at a slow rate. It had been about a week since her spar with the ivory wench whose name she was still uncertain of. But she did know that she had a trophy from the spar that would be carried around until she was able to find someone with half a brain that could tie it into her mane for her. Of course that was beginning to seem much easier said than done as it had been a week and she was still carrying this damned feather around with her wherever she went.
Occasionally she left it in a crevice in a rock or something; somewhere she would be able to find it at a later date but not today. Today she had the pristine white feather clenched between the cracked and worn ivories of a seasoned fighter. At six years old the painted mare had seen quite a bit in her life, but the spar with the winged broad was the first she had in quite some time and the verdict of it being a tie just proved to Cheveyo that she was quite out of practice. Flicking her harks back the lady warrior carefully weaved through the bodies milling about the Sanctuary, she was no longer one of the only ones with a "crabby" attitude that flung ears back at the site of another equine coming by. It seemed that everyone was growing quite tired of the cramped enclosures. The sooner the wraiths were all put to rest and the herds were reorganized the quicker the peace would be settled once again.
From the looks of everyone lately, Cheveyo wouldn't be surprised if brawls started breaking out left and right and a couple deaths would ensue. Snorting softly the multi-hued mare made a quick right into the room that glowed with soft yet natural light. Unlike in the open of the world above them, the light in this room came from the ground as the plants that grew underfoot glowed in almost a neon light. At first, it had been quite the odd site for the mare that had never seen anything more unnatural than a horse with wings popping out of its shoulders in her life before coming to Helovia. But now it seemed almost normal with the time spent underground.
Orchid pools flicked around the softly lit room, surprised at the small numbers of equine milling around in here. This was one of the places she expected to be nearly overcrowded with bodies, but alas it was nearly empty save for a few. But her eyes seemed to want to stay on the black stallion who was growing ever more frustrated by the minute as it was clearly sketched across his broad features. The trail of broken trees in his wake caused the curiosity in the painted mare's being to grow stronger as her chestnut harks flicked forward. It didn't take long for the beast to give up and wander over to the water's edge. Shaking her skull slightly the mare carefully made her way over to the black stained stallion, maybe he would be the one to help her with tying this feather into her mane. But as she looked up her eyes settled on him once more, this time his rear was pressed up against a rock as he swayed back and forth. The view was quite hilarious, the massive stallion pressed against the rock as if he hadn't had a good itch in quite some time. Holding back a giggle the mare's ivory dipped limbs pulled to a halt beneath her as her skull lowered to release the feather to the lightly glowing ground beneath her. "Feeling better?" Cheveyo could hardly contain the smirk that was slowly spreading across her ivory features, at least she hadn't laughed.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Windwalker]
Words;; Six Hundred and Forty Seven
OOC;; -hides- I'm so sorry this took so long. Overly scatterbrained lately.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It was such a blissful place to be when the itch has faded into a memory and I had to stop myself before I opened up a new wound. I had something to focus on though, when I opened my eyes, as a dual colored mare had found her way into the room and now laughed at the sight I provided. My first thought was that I should chase her away, as my solitude felt so good. But thankfully, I was in a good mood and began to laugh at her question.

"Indeed! It's funny how a simple rock can bring so much pleasure into one's life." I replied, but soon realized how wrong that could sound in the wrong ears. "Wow, that sounds so wrong!" I began to laugh again as I straightened up and looked at her. She did not fit in here, but in my mind, that was a good thing. We need more colorful characters in this hole to light things up.

I wondered if she liked games or if she was one of those who always played by the rules. "Just forget what I said. I am Windwalker. Who are you?"

@[Cheveyo]
OOC: Such a bad post.. I am so sorry!

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

It was strange how amusing Cheveyo had found the midnight stained stallion to be with his insistence in finding something that would relieve the itch from his backside. Swiveling her chestnut harks around the painted mare fought back the giggles that were boiling dangerously close to falling over and out of her maw as her flower hued pools settled once more on the felled trees behind him. The trees that thrived underground were so pathetically weak that Cheveyo was nearly certain that even a foal would have felled them trying to use their naturally rough bark as a scratching post of sorts.
Her mental image of a foal, spindly legs and all, knocking a tree over by simply rubbing up against it caused a chiming laugh to escape from the mare's painted being. The sound that was normally oddly feminine for the personality of the creature it came from was slightly garbled from the shaft of the ivory feather stuck between her jaws. Soon she would no longer have to carry her trophy around in her mouth or lodge it in a crevice in the walls and pray she would remember where she placed it later, from now on she would have the pristine piece of nature knotted into her flaxen tresses for all to see. Shaking her skull ever so slightly the mare tore her pools away from the felled trees only to see the beast rubbing his rear against one of the large boulders that had taken their place next to the pool of water that fed the oddly glowing plants.
Cocking her facade to the side slightly the mare shrugged, as long as the beast was getting his itch taken care of it would likely bode well in the favor she was due to ask him. Picking up her slow, easy going walk a little bit the lady warrior trotted easily over to the midnight stallion who glowed an odd green color in the light of the room. Smiling around the ivory feather the mare's ivory dipped limbs pulled to a halt beneath her splashed frame as she grew close enough to the stallion. She was a safe distance from him, close enough she could fight back if needed, but far enough away that if things turned sour too quickly it wouldn't be terribly hard to get away from the much larger beast. As Cheveyo lowered her skull to the oddly glowing ground to remove the feather from between her jaws and instead between her yellow painted hoof and the glowing grass, a light laugh floated from her at the sight of the stallion who was still rubbing his rear against the boulder.
Flicking a hark the mare wondered over the injuries that he could possibly sustain if the boulder in fact did not get rid of his terrible itch. Would there be hair loss? A possibility of blood shed? Or just an irritating itch that wouldn't go away? But as these thoughts flicked through her mind the stallion's baritones brought the focus back into her pink orbs. "Indeed! It's funny how a simple rock can bring so much pleasure into one's life. Wow, that sounds so wrong!" His deep laughter brought a soft smile to Cheveyo's ivory features as she looked over the stallion carefully. Not in a sexual manner, but more like she was judging him and what kind of a creature he would end up being as she moved her pools back to his cranium they lingered for a moment or two over the short feathers that sprouted from his shoulders where the extra appendages would normally sit. Curiosity peaked in her core but she fought it down by allowing herself to laugh along with the creature who believed he had made some fantastic joke. Snorting softly the mare shook her skull and was thinking up some witty response when the midnight beast spoke once more.
"Just forget what I said. I am Windwalker. Who are you?" Cheveyo couldn't help but wonder how one could forget something that someone said that quickly, but instead of voicing her wonder the mare zoned in on the stallion's calling. Windwalker, so he was in fact one of the winged species he just didn't seem to have full wings like the rest of them did. Offering a nod the mare smiled and parted her kissers to allow her lyrics loose. "It is a pleasure to meet you Windwalker, I am Cheveyo." Flicking her flaxen tail lazily against her painted barrel she allowed her pools to wander once more to the felled trees and the few other equine who milled about the room, it seemed everyone was growing tired of the caverns and ready to reemerge into the world they had been born into.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Windwalker]
Notes;; Sorry this has taken me so long! So, while I was typing this I accidentally exited out of the tab for this page annnd almost lost my post. But by some grace of God when I ctrl t'ed it the post was still here!!
Words;; Seven Hundred and Ninety Six.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!