the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Moon Quest Drop

Step One :: Signing Up!
- You will respond to this drop in character, responding as if every character who shows up is also present
- This will operate sort of like a meeting with back and forth between the God of the Moon and your characters
-**NOTE** Remember that when you post here, that you provide links to the times your character has been refused in the veins, as well as what you are questing for.
- Your character has 72 hours to respond to this thread properly
- You must have the quest-related on your wishlist for 1 month.
- Post a link to your wishlist.

Step Two :: The Decision
- God of the Moon will then choose 1-2 characters to take under her wing and give them quests for whatever they choose (Options listed below)
- When the decisions are posted, so will be the rubric.
- You character's name will be put into a "pot" of names 1 additional time for each previous refusal from a drop or a quest
- All numbers, tables and functions will be screenshots for transparency and understanding

The Quest :: Dark or Wind based magic/upgrade, normal companion, marking/appearance alteration, or item (Either related to the God or without any affiliation)
- Winner/s will then continue forward either on a new thread or the tail end of this thread where their desires are stated and the questing begins
- The quests will be traditionally like the veins quests

The Fearless Wind

She stepped out of what looked like nothing at all and slim hooves graced the rugged earth of the Deep Forest. Wings were neatly folded as she arched her neck imperiously to gaze around. The forest almost seemed to shiver in the wake of the moon as she slinked through the scarred woodland. Branches of trees blocked her view from the beautiful picture of night and she travelled a while longer to remedy this until she found a gap in the wood where the moon pierced through, lighting up the forest undergrowth. How glorious it was! The vast expanse of stars and the beautiful picture of nightfall.

Her followers were slowly making their way out of the caves and returning to the mists once again, the cliff top would no longer be deserted, a place where one could look upon her beautiful domain unhindered and with the greatest view. She sighed blissfully as she stared upwards through starry eyes and admired her own work, even the fearless wind was of her own power. It swirled on this night, blowing bits of snow around and making the silky strands of her beautiful mane dance to its wild tune.

She sneered; there was no one quite like herself.

OOC FAQ
1. You cannot get a mythical companion quest from this drop
2. Do not post unless your request is relative to the God of the Moon and has been in the Wishlist database for at least one month.

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
The night may be beautiful, but your mood is not. As you pace through the trees, keeping a jealous watch over the little gemstone pool, you snort angrily. You have found the ruby rocks, but there is no way to wear them! Even if you managed to pull a few from the water, what use are they to you if they cannot be flaunted? A frustrated sigh escapes your velvety lips, and your eyes narrow. You will find a way. You always do.

A movement through the trees catches your eye, and you start, suddenly very alert, and very defensive. You found this pool first, and you will have the sparkling things! You must steer this intruder away from your gems; you must be clever and cunning, Sheba, or the stranger will take them instead. Quietly, you slip into the trees, greedy eyes searching for the source of motion. What you see catches you quite off guard.

There is a figure there, all right, but she is moving away from your little pool. A strange mixture of relief and fascination washes over you, and your ears prick. You are wary still, but curious. In a moment, your decision is made: you follow. The mare does not get far, but stops almost immediately in a clearing where she is in full view. The moonlight and snow rain down on her slim figure, and even you must admit, begrudgingly, that she is beautiful to behold (though that lavender is not quite your taste…). Lithe frame supports strong, yet elegant wings, and a long and graceful horn spouts like a proud fountain from her dished forehead. It is fortunate that you cannot see yourself side by side with this stranger, for if you did, you would likely fly into a fit of jealous rage. Pleasing though your body may be by earthly standards, next to the goddess, you pale in comparison. She makes you look like a common daisy next to an exotic wildflower, but luckily, you do not know that. In your mind’s eye, you are just as dainty as ever. However, it is not her rather off-putting beauty, that attracts you; no, from the instant you got an eyeful of her, you’ve had the strangest sensation of an almost magnetic power. She is queenly in the moonlight, standing as if she were accustomed to giving orders—not taking them. Who is this creature?

The buzzing in your brain has not died down since you laid eyes on this otherworldly mare, and you think of the magic that Voodoo mentioned—the air seems chock full of it tonight, at least in this clearing. You bend your knee to no one unless it best serves your purposes, but in this case, you get the sense that it would serve your interests very well to show a little respect. Shall you reveal yourself? The ruby pool lingers in the back of your mind, but you dismiss it for now. It is tucked safely behind you, and after all, as long as you engage this mare, she will not disturb it. As for anyone else who happens to come along...But the tingling feeling in the pit of your stomach is growing, and you feel compelled to speak to this creature. You emerge gracefully from the trees.

“Good evening, your Grace,” you murmur, bowing your head in deference as you approach. “I hope I am not disturbing your walk.”

OOC: She seems to be in a very Gollum-like mood XD
Sheba would like to quest for a magpie as a companion and assistant! Wishlist can be found here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=12849

Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The forest.

I met him here. Mauja. His name is so alluring to me right now, and I can feel my heart beat faster at the thought of him. Maybe he is here? Perhaps that is why I have come here all the way from the World's Edge: my home. I want to see that stallion again, I want to know more about him. Our discussion ended quite abruptly, but that's usually how all my conversations end.

Like with Alysanne.

I love that mare like a sister now. I saw her in the Edge's meeting, and I craved to tell her everything that has happened to me. I saw her in the dark room, well, not really "saw", but more like heard and smelt. I only saw a glimpse of her when my fire dared to wave towards her for a moment. Plus, when I had seen her, we had company, so I could not tell her everything.

Now, little miss Africa is the one horse I am actually searching for. She probably saved me from dying. She had taken me in, brought me to the Dragon's Throat, and then I had vanished into a dark cloud and got turned into a horrifying wraith. Eventually, I got fixed up and found an egg (that is now firmly clutched by my folded left wing). I need to go to the Dragon's Throat and search for her. She is my best friend, too. I do not think I could tell anyone else what I could tell her.

Even if all I tell her about is my childish crushes on Sultans.

As I walk under the canopy of stars, I see this mare appear out of nowhere. She is beautiful and I am compelled to trot towards her. I do not think there is a mare more physically beautiful. I must admit it, I may be jealous. She has wings, like me, but they don't look like mine. I am graceful, but she is more so. I seem to lack everything compared to her.

Suddenly, I am compelled to bow before her-- So, I do.

I bend down and form a near perfect bow to her. After a moment of wondering if she has noticed me yet, I stand back up. I sense the strong feeling of power, almost like I did with the god of the earth. Is she a god? She must be, and so I address her like that. "Goddess, why do you roam these forests?" My tone is curious. Perhaps there is brooding trouble and she is here to save us. I am thankful that she is here. I was getting awfully lonely. The only thing I have really had time to think about is the feather tied into my mane from the God of the Earth.

Would this queen give me one, too? I am overcome with the feeling that this is the goddess of my home. "You need not tell me the answer to my question. I know of horses that enjoy privacy" Mauja the Ironclad. "I hail from your lands, and I aim to please you by serving you and doing so gratefully. I ask you, though, might I be fortunate enough to have one of your feathers? Earth God has given me one, but that seemed to be something... not of the ordinary. You do not have to give me anything. You have given me the World's Edge to call a home, and you have also given me Kahlua and Kaj, two horses that will make fine leaders. I cannot repay you for that, but please know that I am truly grateful." My voice is strong, but this mare should easily be able to see that I would kiss the very grounds she walks on. If she asks me to jump off a cliff while my wings are tied shut, I will.

She's a good goddess (with a great taste in land.)

Then I notice the white mare. I nod subtly to her, acknowledging her presence. "Hello, I'm Aurelia-- a World's Edge Acolyte Philosopher." I made my greeting courteous, short, and sweet. These next few minutes were to be solely on the goddess herself.

ooc:; Aurelia is asking for a feather, but goddess moon can deny her it and get all mean if she wants. It isn't something she has to do, it's more like a favor. XD

Aurelia would like to quest for:
::[Custom Item | Removable armor. Must have wings part to call the armor to her.]
She has been denied once for the armor: Here
Wishlist Link: Here

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

Like a plague she has lingered in the shadows of the forest, breathing in the darkness all around her, sickly pleased by the fear struck into those who seemed to see no beauty in the deep forest. This was her birthland, her homeland, and forever the place she would return to. She had failed to achieve what she had set out to do, and though the muck had been burned from her horn by the child of fire, she had angrily dispersed after the task was left unfinished. But magic had not left the forest for long. It prickled along her spine, made her shudder and croon, helpless to the effect it had on her mortal body as it called to her like a siren's song. And not just magic. A God's presence. But Hotaru had the brains of her family, and with the darkness surrounding her, the hour of the night in which this electricity crawled down her skin, she knew exactly who it was.

Barely hesitating a second she turned and flew across the ground at speeds she would not otherwise dare to approach. Her Goddess had arrived, and she would sooner break her neck trying to race to see her than not appear in time. The wind dances through the boughs, an eerie but beautiful song that only her Lady can control. She slows, not daring to fix her wild mane, for she will not be fake in the presence of the one she so reveres. The one she had worshiped since she knew what worship was. The one she had trespassed into World's Edge territory for as a mere foal, all in hopes of catching a glimpse of her. Now, she finally had that chance.

And by the Gods above, she is more beautiful than Hotaru could have ever imagined. Quickly she shifts the silver crescent moon to rest upon her forehead, chain snug around her horn. It glows in the moonlight her Goddess grants, an obvious symbol of Hotaru's love and dedication for the celestial woman of Night. Transferred from where it now lies is the golden amber stone she had successfully stolen, now woven into the strands of her forelock. She dips her head as low as she dares to her Queen, breath leaving her in total reverence. "I have waited all my life to meet you, my Lady. It is an honor to be in your presence, Mistress of Night." It's amazing her voice doesn't shake, but the passion alone is rather impressive for one so young. Does the Goddess know all Hotaru had done to attempt to be closer to her?

But then the child speaks up, and Hotaru's face turns to a sneer of contempt. "Unworthy of such a gift, and to ask for it so boldly! Before the Queen of moonlight and shadow, of wind and darkness, and you ask her so plainly for a piece of herself?" Hotaru is sharp like jagged onyx, voice a sibilant hiss of shock. Even if the Moon Goddess deigns to grant her wish, Hotaru will never think asking for it so boldly would be the right way to go about it. Huffing softly she inclines her head proudly towards the other girl, eye flashing in the color of moonlight she'd always been so proud to wear. "A gift, perhaps. But not a demand. You are brave, if perhaps stupid. Lets hope your intentions are good." She shakes her head to recenter the crescent moon amulet upon her forehead, the metal warm with her body heat, and retreats to give her Lady space. But not without casting a warning glance towards Aurelia. If the desire to obtain her Lady's feather was for malicious intent, she would disembowel her where she stood. A flush of shame spread up her cheeks at the thought that perhaps her Lady was kindly, for she'd never actually met her. Had she displeased her?

"My apologies, my Queen," she murmured softly, head bowed submissively to the Lady of shadow. "It is not in my belief that mere mortals should carry a part of you 'round. My tongue is held." Even if it pained her to say it, because Hotaru's tongue was never held. She spoke what she wanted, whether it be honesty or blatant lie, and never regretted it. But she would do anything for the Goddess before her. She'd never loved and worshiped someone or something so strongly in her entire life. That would never change, no matter how the Goddess deigned to respond to her.

-----

Wishlist :: [Magic: Dark x Wind | Can create storms up to the size of a Category 4 hurricane that hold invisible blades that create lattice cuts of varying depth on the victim's body, usually found every few inches. The storms require concentration to keep it from growing out of her control, and if a companion were to attack her while she is controlling it, the storm will take hold like a naturally created one and remain alive for approximately 1-5 minutes. If the storm grows out of control it will harm her as well with the hidden shrapnel, considering it will expand as it starts to die]

Denied: One

The rest were Companion drops. Can't wait for this thread <3 whee!

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Mama... Where were you? It had been a few days since I saw her last and her absence worried me. What if she had been hurt? Or trapped? Or taken as prisoner again? I had no desire to find her imprisoned again because last time was good enough.
I sighed and looked at the necklace around my neck. It was something I had found in one of the half-frozen ponds back in the Falls, just glimmering beneath the surface like a treasure. And a treasure it was. It was a golden chain, decorated with three charms that seemed too good to be true. A red star for Destry, a purple lightning bolt for Mother and... An orange flame for my Father. Oh, it hurt so much to think about Father. I had only met him twice in my young life, yet I had searched for him endlessly without result. "Father..." I mumbled, feeling the lump in my throat return. No. I had to be strong when Mother wasn't near me. I had to be strong.

Looking up with dual colored eyes, I gazed over my surroundings and set off into gallop, rushing through the shallow snow. I was close to the Threshold - as Mother had called it - and I had set my course to the Deep Forest. I didn't know why... But I guess I had like a.. hunch, that something was going to be there and it would be exciting. I felt a bit insecure though, because the darkness around me seemed to gang up on me, trying to scare me even though it should know by now that I wasn't very easily scared anymore. Not after what had happened with Mother and Dezba.

I smiled whenever I thought of Dezba. She had always been there for me, never being able to communicate with each other but I had still been able to understand her in my own way. She was like a second Mother to me - even if that was impossible because she was a feline, not an equine - and I couldn't help but imagining my own bonded. If I ever had the chance to earn a companion like Mother had, I would've chosen a feline too. A male feline, so that we would understand each other better.
Sure, it would've been nice with a female one too, but it just felt better with a male. Maybe to forget the loss of my Father. I slowed down, giving up a heavy sigh as I stopped moving. It hurt... so much.. to think about Father. He had reminded me of a lion, when I first opened my eyes and seen him stand there next to Mother. Ready to defend her, always brave for her. Yeah, a lion... I would choose a male lion, if I ever got the chance to prove my worthy for a companion.
Because I would. I would do anything to even have the shortest bond if it meant that I would never have to be truly alone again.

I looked up again and stared at the scene in front of me. Four horses - mares - stood there, three bowing in front of the fourth one who was.. Purple? And she looked like my sister, with both wings and a horn, and she had a slim, fleshy tail with a plume on the end instead of one like mine. Confused, I looked at my own tail and swooshed it over my golden hide. It would've been cool to have a tail like Purple. My gaze flickered over the three others - two unicorns and a pegasus -, only slightly noticing their beauty. But they were nothing compared to my Mother's beauty, or Circuta.

Excited and curious, I trotted closer to Purple and did what the other did - I bowed. Purple felt important and it was only right to treat her like she was. I honestly had no idea who she was, but I was more than ready to find out. "Hello, beautiful. My name is Azarel, soldier of the Hidden Falls," I said and I tried to keep my voice strong. The lump in my throat was long gone, but I had to make sure it didn't come back in front of this beautiful unipeg. Something about her felt out of this world, as if she was really, really, really important. Who was she?

"Talk as if we were in the Golden Age."

ooc // Azarel has come to quest for a (Masai) Lion-companion. His wishlist. He wants a companion because he has recently lost his Father and he needs a friend/soulmate to help him through hard times throughout his life <3
wordcount // 725
tags // -
coding by Ina
art by Sei
flame brushes by spirk-a-doodle.deviantart.com

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

Shadows stirred in the midnight forest. Some tall, others small, some painted in colors bright and flaring while others were plain. All seemed drawn towards a certain something, inescapably, like iron filings attracted by a magnet; it was a curious thing, how the presence of the gods always drew the mortals like a moth to flame, eager to get burned.

Morir raised his head and twitched a dark ear curiously as the lithe femme he had been stalking abandoned the pond without a sound. It seemed somewhat uncharacteristic for this Bird to leave behind something she had found - not that he knew her all that well, they had spent much too little time in each others company for that - so whatever it was that had drawn her away must be interesting indeed. On quiet, high-borne cloves he crept after her from within the shadows, trusting the monochrome of the winter night to keep him hidden from view.

It was a fun game, he had decided. Trying to tail his new brethren as they moved about was challenging at times, boring for the most part, but the enjoyment he got out of listening in on their activities once something started to happen very much made up for the long hours of silence. His lack of sight was nothing but a challenge, it just meant he had to use the rest of his senses; follow the sound of light footfalls dancing over snow-covered ground, soft breath and almost inaudible heartbeats, trail scents of fragrant maiden skin as the dove made her way through the forest.

The stag frowned in bemusement however as the girl suddenly came to a halt and spoke, clearly addressing someone up ahead. For some time he lingered in the shadow under the trees, listening as horse after horse came meandering in as though to attend a prearranged meeting. Most of them offered greetings to whoever it was that stood there, their voices thick with admiration, humility and.. greed? No, that must be imagination on his part.
But as he tried to focus on the target for all their attention, the horn-bearer frowned beneath the cold embrace of his skull mask. There was something decidedly... different, about the person in the clearing. They made his senses prickle and distort, until he felt dizzy and weak at the knees - not unlike the time the colts in the home herd had tricked him into eating toadstools. Why was it that this horse, this creature had neither scent nor heartbeat, yet stood out in his mind like a towering, overwhelming presence unlike anything he had sensed before?

Before he knew what he was doing the massive young stallion had broken out from the thicket behind which he had been hiding and came padding across the starlit snow, heart pounding madly in the chest and breath bated. With the deadly grace of a wild cat he slipped in beside Sheba, attention rapt upon the someone before him...

Ah, how he cursed his blindness now. How he wished he could leave the darkness in which he had lived for all his life to look upon this entity, whom he felt like he had searched for all his life. Of course this wasn't true, but in his mind the presence of this.. goddess, lady of night, Queen and mistress of shadows (if the comments of the others were anything to go by) suddenly merged with the Lady of Luck, veiled mistress of fortune and destiny with face hidden in mist, that his tribe had worshiped. What an omen it was, what a twist of fortune indeed; the silver chain jingled softly as a wisp of wind tugged at the raven feather that dangled from his mane, and Morir suddenly felt glad that he had kept it. He'd have to give tribute to the ravens of the forest later - surely the token gifted to him had been a sign of this meeting, of the descent of this most powerful deity.

Without a word the stag remained, head held high and attentive as he waited with churning guts; too taken aback to speak, too overwhelmed to even consider embarrassing the Lady with his clumsy greetings.

ooc: Wishlist
Questing for: [Magic: Dark x Light | Able to steal someones vision for a limited amount of time, giving him sight and render others blind for the duration of that time.]

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

& not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground, but...
She arrives to greet the Moon again, her golden eyes gleaming fiercely before she even arrives, not soon to forget their last “conversation” and her subsequently battered ego. She glances briefly at the dancer from the ice caverns, recognizing none of the others but for another unicorn mare who had come to assist the turtle in hopes of attaining the egg, and perhaps another encounter before then. Either way, it had always involved too many faces for her to have ever learned her name, or even from where she hailed; none were any more important than the Goddess, anyway.

Her gaze flashes extravagantly as she turns with a gleaming smile towards the almighty woman who has forsaken her and her brethren. If the Goddess will not believe her, that she truly loves the cover of her silken blackness, then Illynx will simply force her to accept it as fact. It is to be sure that she feels great respect for the keeper of the mountain, ever since her discovery of the electrical power she seemed to have developed overnight, but there is no such love as that of a child born beneath her mother’s smile.

Even if Illynx feels no love, it is so in her mind; the Moon is an object of her dangerous affections whether the pretty Night Queen desires it or not.

"Hello again, Mother," she whispers sweetly, though they both know she has no such compassion within her heart to share with even a Goddess.

Wishlist
5/29/13 :: Dark/Fire Giving her the ability to cover herself in a "ghost flame" that is so cold that it burns. She will not be effected by the ghost fire, but it can cause discomfort/pain to those she comes in contact with.
Previous Refusal

I'm more than a little curious how
you are planning to go about making your amends to the dead
with your halo slipping down, your halo slipping, your halo slipping down
slipping down to choke you now.

image by candy<3
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

In the pale moonlight I feel alive. Though I am living in the land of the Sun God, I know that I will forever be tied to the Moon Goddess. She is like my true mother, the one that calls to my spirit, night after night. I know that I cannot deny the calling that she gives - it's written all over my body. The stars on my face, my wings, my chest and shoulders. I feel that somehow I have a unique relationship with the Lady Luna.

I feel drawn now in the darkness of the Deep Forest. Drawn to the presence of the equine representation of the moon - the Moon Goddess herself. My feathery wings are tucked close to my body, leaving my flints to step upon the deadened leaves and branches beneath their snow covering. Ahead of me I see a gathering of bodies. I can't say I'm particularly familiar with any of them. But then, I have been absent from Helovia for a long time, and my memory can be weary sometimes. Five unicorns have gathered, of various colors and affiliations. One other pegasus, a femme such as myself.

I move my body closer to theirs, and offer pleasant smiles to each of them, bobbing my head and for those listening, they will hear me offer an introduction. I am Andromeda. But all of our attentions are focused on the beautiful lady before us. I drop to a knee, bowing my starry crown to the most starry of us all. I avert my eyes, giving her the proper respect. Goddess of the Moon, it is a pleasure to be here at your hooves.

Walk walk walk. Talk talk talk.

OOC:Wishlist - :: Dark x Light | Can create butterflies that glow softly in shades of white and yellow. These can sting others in battle.

Has not been entered in previous drops, to my knowledge.

Brush Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She had worked so hard for that companion, but to no avail. Deer had gotten it, which she was okay with, but still, it wasn't like she didn't desire things. Which is exactly why her greed ended up here. Elsa meandered into a deep, and dark forest, which was filled with horses by this point. In the crowd, many mingled. She made out a cream unicorn mare like herself, and A golden dappled pegasus who was quite beautiful. The next was a normal, strawberry colored unicorn filly and a fiery colored colt. Quickly followed by a black unicorn and shiny face whom she had met at the companion competition. Last but not least, a starry looking unicorn, and then, there was little ole Elsa.

Elsa shrugged, as she boldly moved toward the front. At this point, she had nothing to loose. She had known by taking the armor, she had made her fair share of enemies, and she honestly was not trying to. She had the right to defense, and until she got her own, desired armor, and ill fitted, tight, unicorn leather armor would have to do. So, that is why she was here, trying to seek her own and return this armor to the basin for them to decide what would be done of it. "Lady of the Night, I wish to get armor, mimicking my own body and power." She said, motioning to her body and glassy hooves. "I wish to get a hard glassy blue armor. I wish it to be summoned for a headpiece to fit me perfectly, and cover my face, body, chest, and partway down my legs. Leaving my lower legs and belly exposed." She finished with a bow before backing away. Maybe she angered a god, that would be the icing on the cake. Not really, but honestly, c'est la vie.

"Talketh."

[Wishlist || Hard Glass armor]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

AN EMPIRE'S FALL IN JUST ONE DAY
YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND THE GLORY FADES

He's beginning to believe in these new gods.

The Earth God had both intrigued and frustrated him - disgusted him because of his hybrid blood, but impressed him with his seemingly endless knowledge of everything. He had set a quest, too, one Tyradon had some misgivings about - to interact with the other species, to befriend and not harm. But the beast craves power more than anything, and he knows he will complete his task if it gives him back the magic he so sorely misses. He decides to try and maintain an open mind - difficult, for one as shallow as he - and not judge the other gods until he has met them properly. If they can feed the fire of his greed, then perhaps he can disregard their mutant appearances and begin to respect them.

He moves through the forest, drawn by an energy he can't quite place. Cynder sprawls across his back, claws hooked into his flesh to hold her in place against the rocking of his powerful body as it moves, seeking the source of the disturbance. There is quite a crowd already gathered - Tyradon recognises Aurelia, that filthy and loud-mouthed mare who sorely needs to learn her place; Morir and Sheba, his fellow Regime members. Others, too, mongrels one and all; there are no pure equines to be seen, and the warmaster smothers a sneer. For once, he lurks towards the back of the meeting, as though stripped of the arrogance that had him march straight to the front and speak his mind last time - no, he will try a different method this time around. He sticks to the shadows, frosty gaze locked on the goddess that looms above them, cursed with both horn and wing - repulsion rises in him, yet he quells it swiftly, remembering his quest. It might compromise his chances if he brazenly insults the Earth God's sister, wife, whore, whatever the hell she is - he is content to scan the rest of the crowd and the Moon Goddess herself with an expression of mild curiosity. If she were stripped of her mutations, gloriously naked, perhaps he could find her attractive - as it is, he simply shifts his gaze away and to the other gathered individuals, each licking and begging at her hooves for her to bless them.

Attending these drops is something Tyradon has adopted as a mission, of sorts - as well as trying to earn back his own power (and further it, if possible), it also gives him an opportunity to see what other Helovians are asking for, to note down their own magical abilities and file them away for future reference. He is particulary interested in seeing what Morir and Sheba crave, as their talents could aid the Regime greatly - such a shame they are both cursed with mutations. ""

WISHLIST
refusal 1

[ Magic: Earth x Wind | Ability to summon and control razor-sharp leaves, or use existing ones as a weapon. ]

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Torleik grunted as they walked. He was tired of being led around by the nose - captured by one of his own, nonetheless! This Morir was a unicorn and was aligned against his own kind. So it was he found himself in the Deep Forest, wandering along with Irelyn sitting on his back, the companion quite comfortable herself, if bored.

Why did they simply wander? Was there no destination in mind? No reason for capturing him other than to have him? If he was a prisoner, should he not be taken and held somewhere? There were no holding cells this Morir seemed to know of.

But now...now he did seem to be going in a direction with purpose, and sheer curiosity compelled Torleik to follow without any resistance. He was already captured. He could only be led into a deadly trap at this point, and frankly, that would be a welcome reprieve from the monotony of continuous moving. Others came into view through the trees, slowly, one by one, until Torleik saw they were going towards a clearing.

Was Morir insane? Did he want Torleik to call out, say he was captured, claim help? Or did he believe his thrall would be silent? This might have been the case, had the dual-horned demon not spotted Illynx in this clearing and immediately ordered Irelyn to nab the Gilded Lady's attention. Silent flying was a godsend, and Torleik would have sent Irelyn off to search for others sooner, but his owl-griffin was still young and could not fly far without tiring. However, a thought occurred to him and Torleik called Irelyn back before she reached the Lady of the Basin.

No. He could not appear weak in front of one of his superiors mere moments after being appointed the Basin General.

He would find his way out of this alone.

So wrapped in his own thoughts was he that he did not realize the point of this gathering until he heard speaking and 'Moon Goddess' drifted into his consciousness.

Torleik's head snapped up. The Moon Goddess. She stood before them in this snowy clearing, gorgeous as he had ever imagined. Every line, every part of her, every spot and color and strand of hair...

With awed reverence, the large stallion cautiously approached, kneeling on his forelegs. "My goddess," he breathed. "You have no equal..." Torleik wished for no blessing. It was blessing enough to lay his eyes upon his patron goddess and see her for the first time in his life.

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts
-------------------------------------------

Wishlist

Previous Refusal

OOC: Inb4 too laatteee lol

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She walked between two pine trees, her legs not visible due to the mist that swirled around them. Her eyes widened, a great meeting before her, voices heightened and pleading to something greater. The child leaned forward, curious. It seemed as if all were asking for something. She took several steps forward, at the back of the group now. She curiously looked around once again before deciding to try and make her way through the group. Walking around the perimeter of the gathered bodices, she found a gap perfect for her to slip through. But when she did, a gasp escaped her maw and she could feel her legs begin to tremble. 

It was she, the mighty Moon Queen in which she had been taught by her mother to worship. More voices called out, forcing the shocked girl to await her turn to ask the Goddess of something. When silence reached her harks, she took a small step forward,  bending one knee and bowing her head for several moments. "Great Queen, Goddess of the Moon. I pay my respects to you. I come to asked you for an item, coral colored feathers to decorate my mane and tail. I will forever be thankful to you, Queen of the Moon. "

{Item:: coral colored feathers for mane and tail. } 

Wishlist here!

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

As ever she wasn't left alone for long in the mortal world and was soon joined by many. She looks to the first mare who speaks, a small smile pressing on her lips as the girl bows. Yes, bow, there was no one greater than herself. It seemed to be a trend as another gold infected child of her own misty land proffered her head, "it's dark and quiet." She offered simply before the youth went rambling on to request a feather from her own splendid wings, yet the Moon wasn't as soft as the Earth. "My feathers are not so easily obtained, child of the Edge, be thankful for my brothers soft heart. Work hard for your herd, young one, then ask me again." She said rather neutrally, ruffling her feathers as if the reiterate the importance of their beauty.

Her attention turned to another one of her followers then, a child too, it seemed her lands future was intact. This one, however, had more bite than the other and directed it to the pale coated Aurelia with sneers and disdain. "At ease my child, I decide who is worthy and who is not." She smiled steadily, although she admired this ones faithfulness to her and her wild soul would surely benefit the herd in the future, should she learn when was best to hold her tongue. Just like last time, more and more came from out the shadows and she carefully met each gaze.

Yet another child came before her, but this one was her brothers youths and he was sweet enough for her to offer another small smile. "Hello little soldier of the Falls." She nodded her head once, wondering if she'd see him again one day as a full fledged warrior as she turned her attention to the blind youth. He said nothing, like his eyes saw nothing and his lifeless mask. Even in his silence he was probably one of the more interesting ones, she allowed her gaze to linger long enough to be noticed before moving off and frowning at the gold splashed form of Illynx, Lady of the Basin.

So she had returned again seeking the same combination magic, apparently their last meeting hadn't deterred the mare from showing up again. Though perhaps she should grant Illynx with the opportunity to have her ghost fire if only to see her maimed in some way. "I see you come with the same desires as last we met, Lady of the Basin." Her eyes bore into the mare's horned face with a callous smile worming its way onto her lips. "Burn Illynx. Come to me after and not before you have understood the nature and the pain of the magic you wish to obtain." She stared a few seconds more before her glance moved swiftly away, her attention moving to the rest who had appeared and she nodded to each, Andromeda of her fire loving siblings land and Elsa. "A pretty request Mason, however, make do with the one you stole for now." Words drifting from her maw to the head crafter of the newly carved Hidden Falls before she turned her attention briefly to the dragon bonded stallion and onto one of Illynx's followers. "Rise, General." She greeted the newly promoted Torleik and silently lamented that his talents were wasted serving her brothers hovel in the North.

She gave them all one last look before returning to her view of the sky and admiring her domain.

[Congratulations!

Illynx has been given a quest! She must find and converse with someone who has fire related magic and be burned by another who has fire related magic and/or a fire wielding companion.

process 1 | process 2 | process 3

Abishia was not counted as she was posted after the 72 hours!]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

& not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground, but...
She waits patiently through the Moon’s address to each who had arrived before her, an interesting look given the young mare which she chides with her usual air of overwhelming grace and power. The Lady has met both the Gods of the land who call to her heart, and while the Lord of Time is a powerful being of much strength, there is an air to the Goddess that touches her in so many ways that the surly ebony and bitch man could not. She had not grown strong and fierce beneath the twinkle of his black cloak, as she had the Mother of Night, and while the mountain had surely hardened her soul in the years she had been there and worn a deep and meaningful home into her heart, no place is ever loved quite as much as the realm in which our childhood dreams lived and flourished.

The Lady is distracted from her listening by a familiar pale silhouette in her peripheral vision, letting her gaze flit over towards the movement as the young griffon is turning back around towards her master. She eyes him curiously, how he stands on the outskirts as if he has no true understanding of why they are all here, how he has followed two strangers into the fold and lingers as if held captive.

Now that she thinks about it… where has her General been? Looking hard at the black unicorn who wore the mask of a fallen elk that it seemed Torleik was keeping company with, she took note to send out a few soldiers or perhaps Roland to investigate who this stranger was, and if she had been wrong to entrust the rank to the snow flecked stallion… or if they had enemies to watch, by new or old names.

A pull on her senses returns her eyes to the Moon, thankfully so, for the Goddess has turned her attentions upon the Lady and she does so dearly love when the focus is upon her. She revels in the gaze of the Goddess as it turns to her, the contempt lining the powerful woman’s features as she glowers down on the despicable gilded wench. Illynx does not flinch, her smile unfaltering and sweet even in the face of the Moon’s contempt, well set on her chosen path; it twinges, only slightly, at the first lines of her quest.

”Burn, Illynx.”

But the words continue, even as she wonders if the Moon is truly beginning the conversation with death rather than their previous, almost enjoyable verbal banter. But her smile is back in full light, burning and joyful, as she hears that it is only the violent introduction to a quest she had sought two seasons past. Bowing low to the Goddess in honor of the chance to prove her strength and value beneath her black wings, the Gilded Blade lets her front limbs stretch out before her and her black rimmed lips nearly graze the earth before rising.

"So it shall be, my Lady," she says, falling back into a contented silence and observing the rest of the meeting, special interest given to Torleik’s reaction to the Goddess once he finally realized why everyone had gathered here.

How… interesting, that he too felt the strength of her power as deeply as she did, and how intriguing that the warrior had melted as if ice in the sun before her. Perhaps she would be the same, had there not been the past keeping she and her Mother so separate of one another; perhaps she might grovel before her if Illynx felt that any deserved for her to grovel before them at all, especially not those who had been less than kind to her. But, standing here in the wake of the quest she had been given with the additional worries over her General coursing through her mind, she found that she felt less bitter towards the Goddess than she ever had, that perhaps the Edge would not burn to ashes when she came to reclaim their stolen home.

She is right, to hate me, admits the Lady, to herself, and without question to the Goddess of the Night.

I'm more than a little curious how
you are planning to go about making your amends to the dead
with your halo slipping down, your halo slipping, your halo slipping down
slipping down to choke you now.

image by candy<3
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.