the Rift

[PRIVATE] something good can work, hannelore

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 2ls8cgp.jpg]

Note's faded bay coat shivered walking into the cave. It was a pretty tiring journey from the Threshold back to the caves. He had found the underground caverns by chance, falling into them blindly after being slightly comatose for a few months. And he was glad he did.
The cold drafts still wafted throughout the caverns but they weren't quite as bad as it was outside. They were much more favorable underground. The freezing temperatures usually breathed energy into the stallion, but today he was traveling with another being. A very young one at that. Yearlings were similar to cats when it came to being on their own. They could take care of themselves, but they really shouldn't. So the stallion had shown Hannelore a bit of affection and brought her to the caves, a safe haven for the horses residing in Helovia.
Note trotted into the caves, shaking snow off his back. He turned around to shoot a smile at the filly who had followed him all the way here. The trust she had placed in him was remarkable. Note would never run off with someone like she had. Well, he wouldn't if he didn't have wings. The appendages offered a quick escape from most situations.
"Welcome to the caves, Hanne. Almost everyone in Helovia is down here. Apparently there's some kind evil roaming on the outside..I haven's seen it for myself but I'm not taking any chances," Note stated, casting his sharp green gaze to the walls of the Sanctuary.
"This is a pretty nice place to live, for the most part, though. It's safe," He finished with a soft sigh. Sabel slipped through the entrance of the Sanctuary, shaking snow off her pelt as well. She had been silent for some time, but her mood was incredibly uneasy lately. The cat had been sharing Note with others constantly...jealousy wasn't something she usually associated with, but she was just starting to get the stallion back to being all hers, all the time. Now she wasn't getting that luxury. He was moving past Sohalia, past needing Sabel to support him. It was borderline selfish to want Note to stay in such a state of gloom and despair, but it's not like he was any nicer when he was happy.

--

@[Hannelore]

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!