the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
sploosh brings you back to reality, ruby eyes shifting down to watch the ass-end of your bonded dive into the blood-dyed pond.

She stood belly-deep in the water, her fur gliding around her in a small halo on top of the now quivering water. She pounced excitedly at the rings as they moved away from her, wet nose diving into the water as she nipped at them simultaneously. A laugh that rolls from your chest gets lost quickly in the thick forest, soft light filtering in from between high branches. Your tail sways contently back and forth, coiled and knotted rings wrapping around each dark back leg with ease. A smile pulls at the corners of blood-dyed lips, empty eyes watching your young companion play. As each paw lifts swiftly from the red waters, you notice that the only color left on her soaked body was a shade of grey, rather than red as you had suspected.

Cautiously, you too enter the shallows of the water, crowned skull lowering to dip your rough red lips into the moving liquid. Ouija turns on her small feet and bounds toward you, splashing water everywhere at once, the droplets creating waves of their own and landing on your face. The cold, unexpected water hits you like a slap in the face, stinging for a moment against already cold skin; but Ouija wants to play, so you will play. The bonded cub rears up on back legs, ears flattening back on her fluffy neck and mouth full of razor sharp baby teeth opened wide. A snort erupts from your lungs, blowing against her thick fur as you toss your face toward her, barely bumping one of her flailing front paws. A rough and excited bark gives away into the air as she attempts to push off of you, only to miss your snout and slip right past, falling back into smooth red rocks below the disturbed water.

Tagged: @[Aurelia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I see him very quickly.

As I trudge through the woods, I try to find the pool. The pool is mysterious, with crimson stones lining the bed of the watery grave. This is where I met the spotted stallion; the iron clad. Now, I get to meet another horse, one of stranger coloring in my eyes. He is of grulla coloring with red on his muzzle. Has he just murdered a horse? It looks as if that is the case with his maw all crimson like that. Whether or not that is true, he is an attractive horse... to some degree. I am not very picky, as long as they have a personality that works well with mine.

Awkwardly, I catch myself thinking about... the wraith and me doing that. Then I realize how stupid it was of me to allow him to take advantage of me. I could blame the fact that I was a wraith, but what problems will that solve? So, I just take the punishment of embarrassment and the horrifying thoughts of my friends finding out about this. Would they even care? I do not have many friends. I always push away my close friends in one way or another. I do not mean to, but it happens. I pushed Africa away very easily. I haven't seen Aly for a long time and I worry that she will not remember me as the girl who did not know how to fly, but as the child who couldn't be bothered to even try.

I do try, but I fail sometimes.

When I flew with Gaucho to the Veins of the Gods, my landing was horrific, but I tried. Because of me trying, I am a more advanced flier. Now, I know there are probably horses 20x better at flying than little me, but that is fine because I still try.

I halt near the stallion, facing his ass. For him to easily talk to me, he'd probably have to turn around. "Hello. I am Aurelia." I smile softly and my sweet personality takes over. There is no wraithness left in me anymore. I have been cleansed by the waters in the cave...

The imprisoning cave.

ooc:; sorry for the wait, love!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Hmm.. I like this forest. Nice and earthy. I like the earth. I've been doing a lot of exploring since leaving the cave. I'm sure the Asylum will call for me when they're ready, but in the mean time, I'm figuring out what this Helovia is like. After all, I arrived in the middle of this plague. How am I supposed to know what this countryside even looks like? Besides, I can show Damaris around, and we can explore together. She walks by my side, occasionally trotting to keep up with my longer stride. I'm a slow walker, though, so it's easy for her. There's quiet in the forest, except for.. no, just quiet. Birds must have migrated.. and there are many animals that are probably hibernating. I yawn and keep strolling. Damaris sees some dead leaves blowing and jumps after them, chasing with glee and yips in the frosty air.

I feel drawn within this forest. We're going in some direction, but I'm not really sure what guides my hooves. There's definitely some guidance though. I whicker after Damaris, making sure she knows where I'm going. Soon enough, I can smell the scent of two horses on the air. One is familiar to me, the other isn't. Is that..... the Witch Doctor? I arrive in the small clearing where there's a lake that appears to be filled with blood. Voodoo stands there, partially in the water, watching something playing there. It's small and white. Perhaps .. that is what hatched from his egg? After all, what hatched from mine was not a bird or a snake like he and I had originally thought. Standing just behind him is a female pegasus, golden in color. I approach and stand on her left, a small distance away in case she decides she doesn't like me. Not many mares seem to like me here. It's unfortunate.. don't they know how much FUN I can be? I chuckle quietly to myself. Of course they don't, or they wouldn't turn me down! I turn my head to the side and whinny for Damaris, wanting her close by my side. She's still small and I want to protect her. She bounds over and sits between my forelegs, watching with eager eyes.

I grin and call out to Voodoo, my voice gravelly. "Voodoo, we meet again so soon." I chuckle, pleased. I turn my crown to the side to glance at the femme. With an awkward bow of my head, an attempt at politeness, I acknowledge her and introduce myself. "Miss. I am Rostislav."

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: tried to get this done asap

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Voodoo
"Hi." You mumble, eyes now shooting to the left. Rostislav! What' he got? A gangly dog trots along side his stocky body as he closes in. "Voodoo, we meet again so soon." A relieved laugh croaks from your throt, a smile replacing the startled mask.

Just as any gentlemen, Ros introduces himself to the mare, Aurelia. She knows his name, but not yours? Idiot We mock you using Mother's voice, a sweet tone with a small bit of venom behind it. "I'm uh, I'm Voodoo.. You probably caught that though." You swallow hard, now turning your attention to Rostislav and his dog. "So we were wrong. Definitely not a snake.." A light chuckle follows the words, and you mentally pull Ouija back over. She tottles over and sits on the edge of the water, looking up to you and back to the strangers with big, animated eyes. She blinks them slowly, now shifting her view to the dog along side the big brown one.

"What uh, what are you guys doing out here?" While Ouija had been walking over, you managed to turn your body so that you too were now facing the growing crowd. Crowd? There's two others.. Yes, for you that is a crowd. Hell, one is a crowd. Tight coils of you long tail float over the maroon washed body of water, catching Ouija's attention. How badly she wants to pounce on the floating hair.. Oh so badly.

Tagged: @[Aurelia] and @[Rostislav]

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

The pegasus mare next to me is more or less silent, not offering her name. I ignore it. I probably would forget anyway. Damaris creeps forward, clearly fascinated by the four-legged white creature that looks so much like herself, the biggest difference of course being that she is black while he is the opposite. Of course, they're not quite the same. Damaris is more of a wolf, while Ouija is a fox. That doesn't seem to matter to her one bit. She creeps up toward him, sniffing the air. She's almost ignorant of Voodoo's presence, and though I like the lad quite a bit, I feel anxiety tighten my big round belly, and I nicker to her to be careful. I well-place knock with the hoof could still take her out. She looks back at me for a moment, seeming to take my anxiety into consideration, and I feel a little more relaxed. Damaris turns her attention around and barks at the fox and puts her front paws down, butt up in the air, ready to play. I chuckle and a broad grin spreads across my face. I look back up at Voodoo, my body visibly relaxing. "No, definitely not. I don't know about you, but I was freaked the fuck out when I saw a furry beast coming from that egg. But, I'm glad she is what she is." So glad. A snake might have given me the creeps. I reach down and grab my flask that Africa gave to me, lifting it to my lips. A few swigs later and I drop it to my chest again, my body even more relaxed. My back leg rests, the tip of my hoof on the ground. "I'm just chillin'. Explorin'. How you doin'? Need some refreshment?" I motion toward the flask and look at Voodoo, then the pegasus mare. A gentleman offers to all the involved parties! Though of course, I'm not really a gentleman. Not really. But THEY don't know that? Right, right? Yarp.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The shaggy haired canine drops her much larger head, pacing toward the two of you with curiosity flickering around her dark body like an invisible fire. Instantaneously you can feel Ouija's excitement nearly hit the roof and she pops up, fuzzy white tail waggling back and forth fast enough to propel her forward. Your eyes dart down to the two dog-like creatures, that familiar sting of anxiety shooting through your veins faster than your blood can travel; your skin prickles with bumps and Ouija steps toward Rostislav's pup just as her attention is turned back to her bonded. Empty eyes reach up to Rostislav's once again relaxed features and you hear the pup bark, noticing her butt popped into the air.

Ouija yips back, her black rimmed ears cupped forward, and mimicks her newly found friend. Her paws pop forward, a playful growl that she often uses on you when she doesn't get her way invading the space between her and Damarius. She starts, her whole body barely jumping forward a couple of centimeters, before flipping around and tearing away from the crowd and into the bloodied waters. You flinch at her quick movement, skull following her until she disappears behind you. This is when Rostislav informs you and the ever silent Aurelia of his "-freaking the fuck out" when he saw fur rather than scales. Relaxing once more, you laugh harder than you probably should at his comment, sides wracking with each breath.

"I was just excited that mine hatched. I thought I had broken it!" the laugh spills into your gravely words, a broad smile taking place of the nervous expression that had sat uneasily on your dark face. Glossy eyes watch your bay friend take a slug off of his potent potion, your curiosity dragging you a step toward him as the flask hits his chest. With this window of opportunity, he adds that he has been "chillin', explorin'," and a snort-laugh rattles from red nostrils. Whatever it is about this lethargic stallion that makes you so comfortable is strange, but you love it.

"Need a refreshment?" He suggests afterword, motioning to the brown bottle hanging around his thick neck. You glance from Rostislav to Aurelia cautiously, swallowing before nodding, eyes still set on Aurelia as if you were not sure whether it not to do it. We tap our long finger nails together and giggle in your head, pushing you further to try the poison. "Why not? What is it?" naturally, you suck in air, snout reaching out to sniff the already very potent liquid. Whatever it is, the scent stings you nostrils.

Tagged: @[Rostislav]

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Damaris yips at the fox and gives chase, running after the white furball into the blood red waters, paying no heed at all to the fact that the waters were, oh, blood red. She splashes in the water, soaking her coat. Some part of my brain is paying attention to her, and notes that we'll have to find some way to warm her up and dry her off to prevent her from taking a chill in this frigid weather. She sends splashes toward Ouija and yips, ready to play tackle the canine.

Of course, my attention is not on the playful youth in the water. Instead, I have a naughty smile playing upon my lips as I duck my head and shake the strap off of my shoulders, letting the drinking pouch fall to the ground softly, cushioned by the snow. I uncork it and pick it up by the strap, offering it to the dark stallion in front of me. "It's something I doubt you've ever tried before. But delicious." The smirk is in full effect now. "Called vodka. I brought it from my home, but was gifted with this enchanted pouch here. The Gods smiled on me, my friend." My grin has turned silly with the pleasure I feel - and felt - when I received the pouch for my own. I am still getting used to the idea of anything enchanted, especially something so precious to wear around my neck. "Drink up, Comrade. It'll make your world just a little prettier." By which I mean blurrier and him more dazed. And stumbly. And giggly. And all sorts of wonderful things. Unless he's an angry drunk, or a sad drunk. Or a drunk drunk. I hope he's not one of those. I'm not good at catering to the emotions of the angry slash sad slash drunk drunk. Only the happy and/or stoic ones. Like me!

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The pups rile around, splashing at each other with cold paws and now splattered fur; while the red would usually stain pure white fur, Ouija only becomes a slate grey where the water soaks into her fur. Your brain begins to connect the tense winter chill factor along with now soaked canines, cautious eyes flickering down to watch the pair play before flitting back up to the flask hanging around your friend's thick neck. The stout stallion explained that his drink was called "vodka," the bottle slipping off of his neck to slide onto the ground. "Delicious" is what he called it. You can't even taste it, why bother? but Rostislav seems to be so happy with his offering that you cannot refuse it, that would just be rude.

The giddy aura that blazed off of the boozey draft only encourages you to further go along with his offer; "Drink up comrade, it'll make your world a little prettier." The bottle sways between the two of you, sensitive nostrils almost wanting to pinch at the strong blow of the beverage. Although it was almost enough to knock you over just by getting a good wiff, making the world a little prettier sounds amazing. You blink cautiously, offering a smile to both Aurelia and Ros, "Who can refuse that pitch?" and with that, you eagerly grasp the tapered end of the flask with stained teeth.

Back your crowned skull tips, ears laying back on dark curls; the liquid feels like fire as soon as the second large gulp is thrown down, and another, and another. Four large slugs are slammed back until finally you cannot hold back a vicious cough, and you quickly lower your face, setting the poison on the earth just before loud coughs rack your sides. "Holy-" cough cough cough cough "shit!" The words are hard to get out, and your breath feels like you cough set it on fire. Whatever it's supposed to taste like you're not sure, but the intensity of it alone was enough to make your throat burn... In a good way, strangely enough.

Another couple of small coughs and the clearing of your throat happen before you dive back into it once more, this time smaller gulps being taken rather than large slams. Three, four... Five.... six? We are nearly knocked out by the intense smell as it circulates through your body and seems to just leak into your skull, giving us a good buzz just by smelling the shit. Your face drops back to look at Rostislav, holding the bottle back out in his direction. -Assuming that he had taken it back- you clear your throat again, swallowing hard. "Kind of strong." an uncertain laugh floats into the air, a broad smile spreading across your ruby mug. Both ears flick forward, already glosses over eyes looking back to quiet Aurelia. We can feel some weird teenage horomones dancing through your body again before you even know what the drink is going to do to you.

Tagged: @[Rostislav]

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

baylee
Voodoo, don't drink it. My mind screams from the inside, but I stand quietly and observe Voodoo drinking whatever liquid is in the pouch. I shift side to side, uncomfortable with this. Then Voodoo curses and I start to get worried. "What is Vodka, Rostislav?" I ask him quite sternly, wondering what on earth would make voodoo curse. Is cursing something he does often? My ears pin back as I stare at the bay unicorn. Kind of strong. I hear Voodoo's voice lace my ears and I am lost, confused in what just happened, but my features stay hard. "Perhaps you should leave, Stallion." My stare turns colder the longer I look at him. If the stallion doesn't leave, I wouldn't mind leaving myself.

I can hear Voodoo's laugh, so I turn my cranium to him. My ears stay rotated back, but aren't pinned. I hope Ros has started to leave, because I'm not a good fighter. Speaking of which, I should probably start training, if it helps. "It's not always wise to drink random liquids, at least you're safe this time" I pause for a second, sincerity in my eyes. I am naturally a sweet mare, it's not abnormal for me to try to teach this stallion a lesson that will actually be worthwhile to him. "because I don't know what I'd do with a dead, poisoned, mound of flesh." My lips arch with a trace of a smile, and my eyes are drawn to his eyes. I try to lighten the mood by flicking my ears forward now and trying to make myself more approachable. There is no need for me to be hidden in a shell. I need to learn to be more open, or I will never get friends.

Trying to change the subject, I ask him a question to spark conversation. "So, what bring you here? And, I assume your name is Voodoo, for that is what that stallion called you." I am genuinely curious about this stallion. I realize, he's actually handsome now that I can study him closer. Plus, who doesn't like a guy with a horn? I laugh inwardly, my inner goddess urging me to make a move...

So I do.

I step closer, feeling the electricity spark off of me. Perhaps he isn't encased with teenage hormones, but I am. I want to be in a relationship, something... anything. This stallion may not be able to offer me that, and I do not know if I want him to. He is young, and from experience, I've always been attracted to older stallions, but this lad is quite fine. I don't know where this conversation will take me...

but let's hope it takes me somewhere good.

My friend, the black and red unicorn named Voodoo, is clearly new to vodka. And I'm so glad I'm here to take his vodka virginity. Of course, I didn't expect him to drink quite that much. Vodka isn't a drink I usually chug, I enjoy it more like a smooth wine. Voodoo took the drink if full stride, gulping it down. I can only imagine the burn he feels now. A broad grin spreads across my face. His cursing makes me chuckle quietly, and I slip the flask back over my head, letting it fall gently against my chest. "Kind of strong." He laughs too, and I know that I haven't done the poor boy in.

The mare speaks up now. I don't even know her name. Though I have introduced myself, she doesn't care to address me by mine except for the very first time. Well.. that's okay. Remind me of my virility by calling me stallion.. that's okay with me, too. But I would like to call her by her name, and I stare at her. She suggests I leave, perhaps thinking I've poisoned the poor boy. Only poisoned him against his superego, perhaps. Vodka has the beautiful strength to give power to the id. We are beasts, why not embrace our bestial nature? None of this I say out loud, instead just giving the golden mare a bemused smirk.

And then before my eyes, the mare - can I even call her that? it seems like she's barely reached maturity - approaches Voodoo and appears to be hitting on the poor lad! I chuckle again. That vixen doesn't even want to wait for privacy. Well, of course, this gets me interested. I enjoy the ladies, even the ones who seem completely disinterested in me. As she closes the gap between herself and the young stallion before me, I approach, too. My nose extends toward her, to get her scent, and find myself immediately excited. I move toward her other side, trying to brush my skin up against her likely sensitive hide. "It's no poison, Miss. Would you like a sip? Or.. is there anything else I can get you?" There is no doubt what I mean by my words as I inhale deeply. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cock block my friend.. But.. I want some, too.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
Tag: @[Aurelia], @[Voodoo]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Voodoo
and it comes to be like the soothing light
at the end of your tunnel

It only a couple of minutes before your cheeks begin to warm up, and your rough lips feel a little numb and smiley; nothing about you would appear any different to your friends, because they can't feel you like we can, so you probably just look like a smiley fool.. You've been grinning nearly this whole time anyway, haven't you? The stocky bay takes his leather-coated flask back, the rope swinging comfortably back around his thick neck. The golden-flecked mare suddenly is radiating anger, calling your friend "Stallion" rather than "Rostislav," and for some reason or another... It seems to bother you? Retorts to Aurelia's sudden attitude build up in your head, but are all broken down like a weak dam when she shows some sort of affection toward you; even if she does refer to you as a "dead, poisoned mound of flesh", that's getting somewhere.

The tiny amount of hostility that had just invaded her voice suddenly flutters away, leaving behind a newly sweet and curious voice. She questions what you are going here, and you look back to the playful companions of both your's and Rostislav's, "Well.. Ouija and I like to wander around." you reply sleepily, glossy eyes turning back up to the dappled mare as you speak. Before you realize it, your new playmate Aurelia is rubbed up against you, and Rostislav agains her; a big Aurelia sandwich. You nod to her question, "Ye-yes, it's Voodoo."

Dual colored ears pinned at Rostislav, your now equally intoxicating breath blowing hard from maroon nostrils with a snort. Whatever that reaction came from was likely natural instinct toward any kind of competition, but to you it is a strike of jealousy. The alcohol has begun to work it's way through your system, seeming to trace it's way with a certain heat until it rests happily in your stomach. Thankfully, you cannot taste, or else even an exhale would make you nearly gag.. But that tingling sensation, that magical little spark that will later make you think you're invincible... Oh, how right Rostislav is.

Tagged: @[Aurelia] and @[Rostislav]

like a freight train coming your way
Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

baylee
"It's no poison, Miss. Would you like a sip? Or.. is there anything else I can get you?" As quick as a gun, I turn my head to face him. "No, I don't want vodka, but anything else..." I pause for a second, feeling the awkwardness grow. I cannot help but squirm a little inside. Should I leave? I think I should, but I don't know if I want to... Or do I? No, I want to stay. Perhaps this is a terrible decision, but I decide to stay and see what happens. "..maybe." I finish my sentence a shoot a quick glance to Voodoo.

After Rostislav and Voodoo speak, I can feel the distance between the three of us close rapidly. Their body heat making me nearly suffocate, but I don't mind it. It's strange, but possibly enjoyable. This is just a unique experience. I know I can have either of them, and it's up to me to choose which I want. Voodoo snorts at the bearded one, as if protecting what is his.

I am nobody's, though.

I glance back and forth between them. What the hell and I supposed to do now? I am the fire girl, I could just burn their asses away from me, but I'm not so sure I want to do that. I shift my weight onto the side closer to Voodoo. Rostislav smells much worse than Voodoo, and I have a feeling that's because he's been drinking a lot more. Slowly, I start to relax more and more.

Maybe the three of us can be friends? That'd be interesting, considering I didn't get off on the best start with Rostislav. "I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Acolyte Philosopher, Rostislav... incase you were wondering." I nod softly at him, introducing myself in a more friendly way. Then, I glance back at Voodoo, wondering if he'd be jealous (not that I wanted that, exactly.)

Or did I?

ooc:; We can post foal stats without actually RPing anything out. I think we should do that, because it'll be REALLY hard to RP how this is going to happen when there are two stallions. We can just say one kinda walked away, she was serviced by the one that stayed and then followed the one that left and got 'serviced' by him, too. Sound good? You guys can probably post once more, but I'd rather not RP the more... sexual part of this thread. XDDD

The tension between the three of us is clearly building. Tangible in the air, every nerve in the body alert. The alcohol helps that. Of course, the only one of us sober is Aurelia - as I find her name to be. I didn't expect the golden girl to be interested in my offer. But losing my virginity in a drunken hook-up.. not so bad. In fact, that wouldn't surprise me. A drunkard like my father, a whore like my mother? I wonder if how many drunken hook-ups she had. I'm not sure who I blame the most for my upbringing. The one who beat me, or the one who left me alone to take the beatings that did not even belong to me. Before the moment where I put my v-card in the lady's card punch.. I'd better have another few swigs gulps of my vodka. I have no doubt I can get it up, avoiding whiskey dick.. but I'm not so sure that my childhood memories won't be a boner killer.

I wonder what Voodoo thinks about being the other bun to this Aurelia-sandwich. Aurelia of the World's Edge. I wonder to myself where Voodoo has chosen to go. Three beasts of three different places I bet. Two drunk boys and a sober young lady. She consents right? I rub my muzzle against the lady's back, brushing up against her, inhaling deeply. My nerves tingle and my eyes widen, body attentive and alert, ears perked forward. "I'm sure Voodoo and I can, uh, assist you.. You know, with whatever you might need." My voice has deepened, rough and husky with arousal. My drunkenness and fat belly won't keep me from giving this lady a good time. Hey.. I'll even do sloppy seconds. I look over at Voodoo and wink at him, wondering if he's catching on to what's happening.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread