the Rift

Touch the Sky

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

The wintery world around me was annoying to say the least. I craved BirdSong to arrive. I was told that BirdSong was cool, but not to cold. Warm, but not to warm... But then again maybe that all depends on where you live. My ears twist around, the golden orb thingy floating next to my short mane. How am I going to protect and keep this thing safe until whatever it is comes out? I'm only just a filly.

That was when I heard her approach. My green eyes turned to watch as the mare of many colors came into sight. She was golden and ivory, much like my mother only darker... My mother had been more of a cream color I guess. Her Earth Amulet lay against my chest with the silver chain shining ever so slightly. "Does your mother know you are out here alone?" I sighed. Do I really have to explain to everyone I meet? Guess so. "She's dead." I wasn't about to explain farther. In truth, I really don't know much more. I know her name, but not the name of my sire. "I am the daughter of Sakura... I was told she lived here... Before the darkness or something.." There, now she knew everything I did. Maybe it would help me find my family, then again maybe not. Either way, I hopedto make a new friend... Other than the orb thing that is. Might as well tell her my name too. "My name is Merida, what's your's?" Hopefully, that is polite enough...

"blah blah blah."

@[Cheveyo]

Messages In This Thread
Touch the Sky - by Merida - 03-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Touch the Sky - by Cheveyo - 03-08-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Touch the Sky - by Merida - 03-12-2014, 10:36 PM