the Rift

[OPEN] Devil Grass :: HERD MEETING (finished/closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

We’d gotten settled in rather quickly after a lengthy palaver on matters of herdlife and rules had come to a close. I got the chance to explore this new territory unhindered by responsibilities for a short while—at least until the bodies started trailing in. On one of these ventures I chose a meeting spot for the herd to gather. The place was located near the meadow of our valley, straddling one of the lower planes. It is large and flat, half-ringed with smooth tabletop slates of granite and awash in waves of dull river sand.

Small white mussels, their shells broken and scattered, littered the surf where dark water rushed to cut cleanly through the angling forest beyond. Directly across the sandy beach retreated into a canvas of timbers, sweet smelling bottomland hardwoods—spruce, pecan and persimmon. Most bore their Frostfall appearance, brown and lifeless. Soon though, like this herd they would be full to burst.

It was next to this quiet river that I moved to call our first meeting into action.“Come brethren, my new brothers and sisters.” Heavy vocals rocketed toward heaven out of practice, echoing across the bright afternoon atmosphere. There was much to discuss on this cloudless day and I’d not share it here on the ground.

Golden sand trailed behind my hooves as I marched to a slopping stone, inclined in such a way that even a wingless speaker could mount up above heads to get words across. It was large enough to accompany more than a few equine as well, so me and Seele would have the opportunity to stand comfortably side by side. I surveyed the area, watching the loose canopy and keeping ears alert for the ample cry of feet stamping against soft earth.

Who would arrive for this first gathering? Perhaps no one and I’d get to be a Czar with Seele and we'd rule a silent forest.

OOC: Maintain a posting order until we get all the important information out please :D!

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I'd been inspecting these lands. Taking in each little crevice and turn and spill of the water as it cascaded down the mountains. The sweet roaring of the liquid rumbling in my ears as I continue to gallop around the cold wintery lands.

Trees, barren trees, would soon be blooming. Soon we would be thriving. I was sure of it. There was a gentle humming in my brain from Liebling as she settled down into the raging sun and the sweet chill of energy that kept my body moving forward and around the expanse of the new lands that I could call home.

It's not just your home, now. It's the Asylum's. It's Midas's. Remember that, mein kleine. Innerste whispered just as I heard Midas call for our family to come and meet. Kicking up my heels I gallop full force toward his voice, and it is when I see the stone he is standing upon I quickly ascend it and take my place at his side. "Good day." I say, bobbing my head gently before standing up taller and stamping my right hoof. One deep breath, and I am calling out loudly for all to hear that are residing inside these borders. "ASYLUM. Gather now! I don't think you wish for me to come hunting you down!" There is a new strength to my voice - one that probably came from the booming of Unheil in my skull.

There was a lot to learn, there was a lot to accomplish - and there was no doubt we would need all the strength would could get in order to make this dream a reality.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa had taken to following different Asylum scents lately. Although she could not distinguish who was who, she could tell, there was a "tinge" to the Asylum members that made them a bit easier to track. The one lately had led into what seemed to be more of a herd land, and finally, distant voice called her to them. Elsa took a quick canter, coming nearer to an unknown winged stallion, and an odd looking unicorn who smelled distinctly of the Asylum, and she had been right. The mare had called the Asylum to the land. This was good, they had a home now! Elsa approached, and offered a bow to the two she assumed to be leaders, extending her wings to full length in reverence and submission. She was lucky to have a home now, and she wasn't about to get kicked out when it was so new. "I'm Elsa, aspiring crafter and training warrior if necessary. I have yet to meet any of the Asylum leaders, so I am assuming you are one of the leading ladies?" She nodded to Seele, before looking to Midas. "You are completely unfamiliar to me, your scent I do not recognize, who are you?" She asked, slightly ashamed she needed to do so. Her blue eyes glanced about the small group of three that had gathered, hoping more would show. Surely, she couldn't be the only one so eager for a home right? She was particularly looking for Oxy, or Storm. Maybe Amani too. She was dying to see familiar faces, starting anew was not something she was good at.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Are you a bitch? Maybe. But at least you're a high bitch now, and your wobbly-as-fuck ass comes tottering into this land- one you've never seen before, by the way- just in time to hear glass horn scream some nonsense about hurrying up and all that jazz. Blah, blah. Whatever. You're tired of her bullshit. Even though you're self-appointed general, and have taken to telling everyone as much, you're 100% certain that she still hasn't taken it upon her royal pain in the ass self to make it official. So why do you stick around? Why not. It's amusing to watch and see how bad she can screw everything up. Besides, the other lesbian has to be around here somewhere and... to be honest, you just want to try and bite her again.

Of course, there are other considerations... minor, minor considerations. Snowflake. You tell yourself you need to stick around just to make sure she keeps her big mouth shut. Nobody needs to know anything about what happened to you. At all. You're probably lying to yourself. The real truth is probably more that you think of her as a little sister and you absolutely refuse to let anyone take advantage of her. She might think she can take care of herself, but you know better. She needs you around. See. Lying to yourself.

And speak of the devil, of course. As you approach you find Snowflake, just as frosted as the last time you met with her. Weren't you all a little high? You don't really remember, to be honest. Whatever. “Kind of ugly, isn't it?” you say as you toss your slightly drooly head this way and that, motioning at the surroundings. Yeah, you're an asshole. And you said it just to be an asshole. But Golden Boy probably figured that out when you jumped on Hector not so long ago... whoops. And the lesbian? She figured that out the day she met you. Maybe you can bite her a few more times and get her pissed off again- maybe this time she'll even be angry enough to rip your soul right from your body. Wishful thinking. But you can hope.

And then, because you're kind of a jerk and maybe, just maybe, you kind of forgot about Lace Face until right this second... you look backwards. She's got to be back there somewhere, right? You dragged her from the beach, after all, and you're kind of big... how lost could she have gotten?
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

I've been watching.. No, fucking staring at that big fat, round ass for hours! Those damn plants are still messing with my head. Just make it stop! I moan in my head, the wobbly, walking on air feeling still circulating through my slender legs. I really hate this.. I feel like a bird. A loud giggle explodes from my throat and I toss the bright forelock from my eyeballs, "A pegasus!" Oh holy living SHIT I'm lov-hating, I'm hating this!

"Kind of ugly, isn't it?" Oh god what the fuck?! Oh, it's just Oxy, I think I tensed up when he did that. Did what? Oh yeah, talked to me, I think? "Where are we?" My violet eyes follow the brown ass again, then faded away from Oxy and took in all of the cascading waters and rolling green. "Oxy, it's beautiful!" A vey unsteady, painful trot jolts my body.. How did I run on the beach? Ahhh, oh my god! Hoping to come along side my friend, I attempt to lean on him as I slow myself again to a walk.

No way, it's Seele! If I were a ten year old girl seeing Justin friggin' Beiber in concert I'd need a new pair of undies.. Not really. But I am excited to see her! "Clown face!" Whoops.. Have I called her that to her face? Whateves. If I'm still replying on big ole' Oxy to hold me up, I hope we get to stand by Clowny. Ohhh, who's this? Some little paint.. He's smaller than me. Woah. Anyhow, I'M HERE! And boney and disgusting looking. Ewwy.

Ooc: Sorry, she'll be coming off of her high soon, xD
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Just as Elsa was following the Asylum scents, I was following her scent. I had already lost one mother, I was not going to lose another. I tried to fly, but my wings were just not strong enough for that yet. So instead I tucked them to my sides and ran. For the first time since I had run from the wolves I had a reason to run. I needed to run to find Elsa, to make sure my new Mom was okay. My little hooves crunched into the snow that covered much of Helovia still. It was risky to be alone, as if the trees in some places were still infected other pegasus, equines and unicorns could be too. I needed to get to safety and get there soon.

There! I knew I was on the right path! Her scent is getting stronger now, along with several other scents. I grow uneasy.... Almost scared... What if, something had happened to her? What if I was running right into danger? I skidded to a halt, my eyes looking over everything. The only thing I could not smell was blood... That has to mean it's safe, right?

That's when I saw the little gathering. Wordlessly I slipped my way through to Elsa's side, my eyes huge from my heart pumping so hard. I tried to slip under Elsa's wing, to press my face against her pale side. We could pass for mother and daughter if no one looked close. I really hoped no one did. Unless they knew my mother or my Uncle Aaron.

"Talk"

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie

C e a l e s t i s
Daughter of the Sky

The group that both Oxy and Circuta followed had begun to trickle upwards into the open air; their faces were strange to me, nameless and devoid of any true meaning aside from the two that I could place. The only one of either that serve any purpose to me seems to have lagged in her promised gifts, but I am patient when it comes to things I truly desire. Perhaps my sisters are not here yet, and I linger and wait for their coming as if a wraith who lusts for their company rather than life.

Either way, I know them for the way they group together and mingle more than with the other horses, as Oxy is not overly social and seems to keep mostly to his chosen herd and away from strangers; he’s currently with one of the nut bags right now (not to be unkind, of course, but from my experience, the chiming bells of my heritage hold no flame to the lunacy that fills the veins of nearly each and every one of these… people). It’s him that I’ve followed up, at a distance, of course; I don’t know his company and we aren’t particularly fond of each other, the stoner and I.

That’s really more of an understatement, honestly, but I need either he or the witch to guide me in the wake of the group I have joined. I am talented at avoidance.

We travel north and seemingly towards the Threshold, but rather than turning east and into its welcoming expanse we travel into the foot of the mountains rimming a vast, icy peninsula and a cold grey bay. My time in Helovia hadn’t provided me much hope of exploration as of yet and I was glad for the fresh scenery; I had first had meetings to conduct and then a plague crashed down on top of the damnable land, stripping me of any opportunity to see what all the realm had to offer aside from forests, red wastelands, and dark holes in the ground.

I smile softly as I think of the holes, now, where once I hated their oppressive stone walls. Within were words, whole stories to be unwoven and rediscovered, and even more splendid than the chance for unknown knowledge was the mystery surrounding the stallion Quilyan.

Everyone stops and waits before a large rock that ruts out over what will be a heavenly meadow once spring arrives, barren branches of the nearby trees clacking as if with enthusiasm for the living who have returned to her bosom; I take my rest at the center and rear of the throng, hoping to maintain a decent amount of space between myself and the others. The figures at the fore are none I know, but I do recognize the mare with the white blotches across her face as one of the group of which my unintentional guide belongs.

The other is a man, which I assume is standard as it is in most western realms, but most favorably wings rose from his shoulders; the height of my leaders is lost to me due to their similarities and raised position, but on a later date I might enjoy a good mental guffaw on the seaside haven led by the most diminutive rulers in all the land.

Size matters little in a fight of either wit or sinew, unless you ask Brighid.
image by fantasystock@deviantart.com
Magic/physical violence allowed to be used upon Cealestis at any time, so long as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
There was a certain crisp freshness in the air as we rose from the tunnels beneath Helovia's heart, all the more welcome for the time we had spent in the darkness. I was glad for the sunlight, for it chased my demons away; underground, my ghosts had haunted me day in and day out, leaving my violet orbs jumping from the bits and pieces of colour at the edges of my vision. It was annoying, and it had given me a headache, trying to ignore them, only to find my gaze drawn back to them as they reappeared, demanding my attention. For now, though, they chose to leave me alone as I traveled through the lands, following Seele. I was not sure when I had become aware of her presence again, but her scent was unmistakable to me. After all, we are of the same blood.

The path took me beneath the tumbling roar of a waterfall, large and spectacular against a brilliant blue sky. I admired the beauty of the place we had come to, the falls blurring my vision with their forceful blue. It took over, for a moment, drowning out all other sounds, but then I was through the portal, and it faded to merely background colour, joining the soft brown of the dirt beneath my hooves, the gentle white of the breezes teasing my tresses. I sighed happily, seeing the breathtaking vista to which we had come for the first time. Whoever had made this place - whatever god had chosen to bless it - they had done well, though I daresay it was not my place to say so.

A brilliant gold slashed against my vision, accompanied by new vocals, male and powerful. I picked up my pace, pulled not only by his voice and the colour that accompanied it (I was curious to see who it was that had earned such a pure colour), but also by the deep red-orange characteristic of Seele. Soon enough, I found myself in the presence of what appeared to be my two monarchs. There were others, too, some that I recognized and some that I didn't. Oxy was making an ass of himself, as he had every other time I'd seen the brute. Agrona was a bit... off, though I suppose I shouldn't assume. After all, I really only met her once or twice. There were other faces I recognized, but I took my place silently, allowing their colours to wash over me.

Upon a break in the banter, I offered a quiet greeting and a smile to our leaders. "Sister," I said to Seele with a nod, marveling at the irony of the calling. She would think of me as a sister from the Asylum, while in truth, she was also my sister in blood. "Good sir," I added to the winged steed, hoping that my polite gesture could make up for the rudeness of some others present. I didn't want him to think too poorly of us, particularly if we were stuck with one another. Of course, for all I knew, he was one of us, damaged as we were.

"Talk talk talk."

Reizend would like to be a healer. I'm not sure exactly what rank, as I'm not sure how y'all want to place everybody with no HP yet. :)

Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The Hidden Falls. The old Windtossed Foothills, right beneath my hooves. It had changed ever so much since I last came here, destroyed and rebuilt to fit as a home for new faces. Circuta, my dearest friend, had told me about this. This was the home of the Asylum, a family of crazies. Mentally ill. Like me. The mountain of the Hills - or should I say Falls? - had fallen and crumbled into a bunch of waterfalls. So much water just falling down from the remains of the mountain range. And we walked upon the path into the middle of it, me and my Desired. We journeyed together, forever bonded souls, into our new home. Circuta had invited us to the Asylum. Why? Well, maybe she thought I was crazy. I thought I was crazy. Everyone thought I was crazy. So maybe I did belong in her family. But Dezba didn't think I was crazy.

'Because you're not. Only depressed and lonely, even with family,' she said, speaking directly into my brain like she always did. She was right. I was lonely, even though I had my daughter and son. I was so lonely without Azzaron by my side. He would've loved this place. It was so beautiful, and he would've told me that it was nothing compared to me. He always did that. The lump in my throat came back for half of a second, but I swallowed it again. Nono. No sadtime.

A crack sounded behind me, making me look behind my back only to find... my son. Azarel. WHY was he outside of the caves? "Hello mother. I saw you leave the caves, and I decided to follow you." he spoke and I just glared at him. Why hadn't he stayed? I turned my whole body so that I would face him and snapped quickly at his flamed shoulder. "You could've been hurt, Aza!" My son pressed his ears against his neck, staring at me. "But I wasn't, okay?" he mumbled, gazing down at the layer of snow that covered our path. "I didn't want to be left all by myself like my sister was..." he whispered and there, right there at that moment, I felt the insanity being pushed aside and I took a step closer to my son, embracing him in a motherly hug. "I'm sorry, my love, I just don't want you to get hurt. We've been hurt enough." I whispered and nibbled lovingly on his side. Dezba meowed loudly to get our attention and I stepped back from the golden boy I knew as my son. The scabs upon my body crunched as I moved and made me flick back my ears for a few seconds. "Alright... Let's go." I spoke the words with a low voice, slowly turning around again and started to walk towards the voices that were now heard a small distance away from us.
As we came closer, the snow slowly faded and showed us a half-circle of stone, dusted over with bumps of sand. The trees around us were naked and cold, but as I focused my sight, I saw small - very small - sprouts.

There were eight others. Six horses who had answered the call. Yes, the call. A call I would much rather laugh at than obey. "ASYLUM. Gather now! I don't think you wish for me to come hunting you down!" Hehe, it made me chuckle a bit in my head. Dezba growled quietly and I stopped. 'Easy, Desired. I'm calm now,' I thought, glancing at the black jaguar next to me. Her gaze was fixed on me, but soon moved and looked over the horses before us. "Mother... Who are they?" I turned my head slightly, looking at my son's golden face. Oh, he was gorgeous. My beautiful son.

"They're the Asylum, sweetie. Didn't you hear?" I whispered, turning my head toward the group again. They were very varied in colors and shapes - and species -, something that I hadn't exactly been a serious part of before. Four pegasi and four unicorns. Okay, not so varied. Where were the equines? Two of the horses were standing on a tall rock and I stared at them, observing them. One was a pegasus, black and white with golden features. I recognized the winged equine, but I had never met him before - I thought. I didn't remember. And the white-face, I had definitely seen her before. She was the one who had called out that ridiculous call for the Asylum, but she was also the one whom I had seen down in the Sanctuary together with a bunch of others. Of course my son did not recognize any of them.

"Mother..." he started, but I shushed him, still observing the others. The pegasi were three excluding the black and white one. A white pegasus with icy blue features, a brown-themed equine with wings and finally an extremely stunning blue roan with ghost-like eyes. All seemed to be mares, judging by the lack of balls between their hind legs. The horned ones were three as well, excluding the white-faced. Circuta's sister. The black one with oxen horns from the Sanctuary, a dark one with spiraled horns rising high up above her head and a strange blue-splashed white one with a single black horn. Well, well, well. It seemed like only two men were here today. Three, including my son.

'Time to introduce ourselves,' I thought and smiled, a fake one but it looked real enough. I needed to know who these were, more than what Circuta had told me. As we stepped closer, I observed them closely. And so did my son and Desired.
"Well hello, strangers. Is this the Asylum?" My smile became wider as I gazed over the group, but my eyes revealed my mood too clearly. I was on my guard, ready to fight if they tried to attack me, my son or my companion. We had been through this before, but would we go through it again?

"Talking."
"Aza talking."
tags // -
wordcount // 999
ooc // I'd like for Delinne to become a
Sleuth and Azarel a warrior :D Sorry for the long post.
texture by robostimpy.deviantart.com
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M A R C O

Instinct was a peculiar concept in this world filled with mysteries. Alluring was the land, and its inhabitants with usual sets of appearances whether color was off from natural or feathered wings sprouted from their shoulder blades. It wasn't any different when my jaw dropped at the sight before me: multiple equines settling together into a strange section of Helovia I had not yet explored when all I did was sulk in the darkness of the tunnels. Instinct was the reason I ended up at an area possibly made for a meeting as the trumpeting of voices lured me here. The voices were not meddling, no, they were attractive with their booming authority over the ever-growing group of equines. Perhaps it was the smells which led me with a safe feeling in the pit of my stomach. Regardless, I felt queasy with nervousness at such an amount; reminding me of home, and the common tradition with two-year-old colts like myself forced out. Hopefully I wouldn't have to be forced out of a family, and the thought still left me scared stiff.

If smells were as comforting as I had imagined from a hefty distance, it was regarded as true in some sort of way. Fortunate. My eyes trailed towards familiar and unfamiliar faces lurking in this foreign terrain. It was the god hosting a mortal shell which left me with an extra vigor of awe, but through, and through, with the shuffling of colors, a white mare with wings matching her coat reminded me of the one I had met. My head tilted with a pleasantness all the while as my stomach twisted and churned beneath the hopefulness of my emotions and musings.

Midas stood with another by his side, and my curiosity piqued at who this mare was. I instantly guessed she was a unicorn made by the glass texture for a cone-shaped object attached to the forehead of her skull. Her own voice rumbled with authority as much as it did when my body trembled beneath the king's mighty voice. Here, I wondered what she was like, but her voice added a threat to her cause which caused me to cringe just imagining what it was like for these "Asylum" members to tarry. Which led me to silently question: what of Dragon's Throat? It had took me long enough to figure out its exact name and the history revolving around it, but now it seemed to have dissipated beneath the changes granted. Changes evoking a fair bit of nostalgia for a herd I had yet to meet. Maybe if I made myself an interesting character, I could stay with the familiar folk of Helovia. Yes, that would be the plan.

Trembling, I stepped closer and closer towards the group. The canopy of hope and the sky would illuminate above, but I wouldn't notice at the time. I took a deep breath before I said: "Um, hello! I hope I'm not intruding or anything. That would be embarrassing! Hahaha..." I trailed off in my nervous laughter; my chestnut eyes darting frantically around. "I haven't walked into a 'Asylum' only meeting right? Right? I'm sorry if I intruded - you see- I was wandering and I smelled so many scents. I mean, the smells are nice and all, but I mean, it really piqued my curiosity in that so-many-horses-around way. You know? I'm curious and all-" I audibly babbled to myself, stopping only to catch my breath for a few seconds at a time. A few minutes later, I would trail off again, realizing I had no direct target for my ramblings. I sank into an awkward silence with hopes nobody would have noticed whether or not I had made a mistake in interrupting a gathering. I figured if the winged god was here, why not visit and stay a little while longer?

You will like my sense of humor
You will be addicted to my smile
Laughing all the while

Image Credit

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Come Brethren the voice all too familiar echoing within the resting knights sleepy lobes. Golden eyes alight, breathing life into the form of the sleeping giant as his muscles gave life, muscles expanding, retracting, onyx bleached wings unfolding in a stretch. Midas? The voice most powerful, still echoing off the mountains, doing well to place the fond memory of their meeting within his mind. Ink dipped lobes flexed and perked upon his dapple crown as another voice, one of feminine origin summoning an Asylum. Unsure of what this summoning was about, he took it as Midas, his winged brother of gold, might be in need of assistance.

Happy to oblige, golden hooves clacked against the earth, wings unfolding to their limits giving mighty heaves, strokes with powerful wind beneath them. A bellowing call erupted from his lungs, lips although velvet and gentle rumbled with the sound of his response. I’m coming Midas. Lunging into a gallop, hooves tore across the land under his daggers of gold. His afternoon nap would have to await a later moment in time, as for now his silver physique lunged forth into the sky. Hooves tucked to his chest for less of a wind resistance as wings outstretched at a decent altitude where he could still gaze upon the earth and those roaming upon its floor. In a glide, he was unsure of what he would find when he found Midas, but he did hope for the best.

With neither the wind howling past his flattened lobes, there was no way of hearing another summon, nor the voices of others unless it was from the gods alone. He pushed harder, and broke through the surface of the low laying clouds and mist to stumble upon a land that glittered with waterfalls reflecting the sunrays. And there, in the distance upon a rather unique rock face, stood Midas in all his gold glory. But he was not alone, and the gathering that surrounded was mostly those with the ability to yield weapons, only few had wings like Midas and himself. A smile of excitement curved his lips as he flew in with great speed, probably bussing those that stood upon the surface. Turning around, and at a distance he came into a gentle landing, golden hinds making contact with the earth, and with a final heave of his majestic wings, his front hooves followed suit.

Elegance in his step, wings folded and locked into place upon his sides as he pranced up to the painted stallion, standing off to his side. Golden eyes locked to his form first, for he did not know that this was the king of kings. Leg outstretched, golden hoof placed upon the stone as he bowed to the brother that had brought him to this beautiful place. "M’lord." Returning to his regular yet regal pose he turned and gazed to the unicorn lady at his side. Was it she the one that called out to this, Asylum? Intrigued, he simply gave her a dip of his head, being the gentlemen that he was, he would show no disrespect. ”M’lady." Just in case, he felt guilty enough that he didn’t know about Midas being in a rank of higher power; there was no telling if this unicorn mare was the same; and he wouldn’t make the same mistake twice.

He stood near to Midas, but distanced enough for space. Pools of gold turned to gaze upon the faces that stood around him, a very lovely ivory Pegasus stood just to his right. A warm smile laced upon his lips as he gave a dip of his head to her as well, before turning to Midas with a questioning look of why they have been summoned here; was the darkness over?

Tags: <3
Words: 630
oOc: Our thread is still ongoing in the Sanctuary, so I took it as he knew Midas’ name, hope that’s fine.
Image Credit

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
daydreams and misunderstandings,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”

The bidding cry of a Jester ricochets and dances across terracotta earth and fluent tributary— against the enervated frame of a cast away childe, of a cursed woman and a cruor Queen, a bellowing song that whispers the lyrics of induced peril and menace, and the Nightingale heralds the caw with a serene patience, for threat and blackmail are lost upon the tides of the forsaken, the accursed and bedeviled, the ruinous and arduous. She does not find the fretful idealizations of despair among her cardinal veins, between dripping dagger and saccharine induced vocals, she does not find the necessity to feel frightened at the caw of a Jester Queen, for there are much more frightening beings entrapped within a faltering world then the futile and hollow tactics of intimidation from a clown-faced woman upon a throne of purloined ice (the odor of the Basin had reeked off the object as morning dew collects in the grass, a warning sign, a symbol for retaliation, and the glass encased core of her bosom still flutters as insect's wings with anxieties at the idea that they have pinched from their allies in the north).

And so the Nightingale flees with swift hooves across encompassing valleys and forth from rising towers of earth and pristine snow, following in the prints and alongside a claret woman of Thanatos and a Queen to be, for the rumors have escalated that home stretches in the northeast and they have claimed a new kingdom, a realm of the terra Lord and ruler of the soil beneath their stretching pillars,and sleek frames— joyous tides, for Queen and Queen shall sit the throne and rule across earthen realms and coppice alike, the Necromancer and the BloodEmpress to wield iron hammers and stone laden fists across sane and mad alike.

When the gilded Queen and Nightingale arrive, however, she finds a cluster of mortals surrounding a pedestal of rock, mortals in which she does not recognize, mortals whom she weaves through as the morning tide— a frown dancing at delicate lips and ah, she sees the Plaguebearer and a star laden woman and she offers a gentle smile in his direction, though she feels he shall not see twinkling violet pearls nor warm gesture alike, for she does not grow close to his frame enough to touch the slightest of coats. No, the Nightingale aims for the pedestal, to see whom and what sits among the rock encrusted throne, and when the cursed childe of Morndis the Revere does, she stills, flesh growing clammy and glacial as arctic ice.
For there is a Jester, a obsidian and cruor stained flesh in which she so readily expected, and then there is a alabaster and onyx winged brute, angelic wings and molten pearls and she doesn't understand because he is of the Throat to the south and is meant to dwell among his sand blessed relatives and he does not belong here and these strangers do not belong here and the appalling, abhorrent and crushing devastation of what had occurred in this already sin ridden land sparks as wildfire across a beating, flame driven heart, even as denials and excuses run as rampaging beasts within her mind.
  He does not belong among them. He does not belong as her sultan. He does not belong as her Lord.
She will not follow a King in which would bring damnation among her sisters and brothers in the north and lay no waste to the land in which she now deemed home.

They had gained their kingdom.
But it had not been through him, not his people, for he had rejected them in order to dwell along the ranks of his turquoise crowned kindred, had sought to use their resources as a tool to eliminate, to eradicate, to wipe out the Reaper and his GildedTongued sister in a swipe of a cursed blade.
And he. Was not. Her King.

Ire and passion scald her as the tip of a cardinal and scorching dagger— a baleful and violent, poisonous beam directed in the Jester's direction, lost among the crowds, for there is a darkening sense of deception and treachery, smoke rising within her ice laden flesh, and she is as mute as the dead and as still as a grave (despite the swaying to an fro of her frame, a feminine dance, mimicking the twist to and fro of leaves upon a branch). The Nightingale is merciful as the rain, and as prone to violence as a storm, if only the right tap of a dagger is earned to benefit her loathing.
The Nightingale wishes for answers, for knowledge, for the reasons a boy of the sands stands above them as a King in his throne.

And there is rapprochement to be had, righteous reprisal to be found.
Circuta does not forget, does not store memories into the back of her mind and create fresh ideals, fresh bonds, no, she does not forget, and clockwork churns within the contours of a machiavellian mind as the hum of fine tuned machinery.
On the outside, the woman has turned rich and smooth, saccharine and passive, placid as the chilly morning air, and as interally wracked with bitterness as it dons a bite.

Lyrics do not flow forth from her lips, chirp nor song escalating into a chorus, and in the midst of the crowd, situated next to a cardinal draped Queen, she is lost to the world.
There is time.

There is.. plenty.. of time.

"Speech."

Permission given by Frostie to PP Eris a little!
CIRCUTA and ERIS

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Slow steps brought the mare and chick to a place that should have been familiar, it her old home was gone. What replaced it was beautiful, but not what she was longing for. Her soul-mate clung to her back talons digging into the supple skin since he could not yet fly. She had long since stopped feeling the pain but continued on her way exploring the outer most reaches of this new land. A voice she had heard a few times wafted into her ears. Pausing for a moment to pinpoint the location of the stallion, once the mare was sure of his location she took up a steady walk. A strange demanding voice then announced Midas was not alone. The new voice made dainty ears reach back for her short mane, and drew aggression to the surface.She had heard that the Gods had appointed new leaders to the heard lands, but whomever that voice belonged to, in her mind, did not need to be a ruler.

Dropping her head slightly she continued on nostrils quivering drawing in the scents of several horses. Midas would surly be a great leader, and he would not allow any tom-fullery to happen in his heard, right? Parelia was not so sure. As the ground turned to granite and sand she found herself on the outermost ring of a few horses. Honey brown orbs roved over eleven bodies staring up at two more horses. Parelia lifted her head and tail proudly as she watched the two above everyone else. Midas stood next to a strange bay mare, with very odd face markings indeed. She instantly disliked the female ruler she couldn't put her hoof onto why she disliked her so. Instead she allowed her eyes to once again take in the surrounding horses. One in particular stood out, a large skinny, filthy, unicorn stallion, whom she had met once before. She was about to say something to him, when she noticed the other two mares at his side. Shaking her head she turned to watch everyone else, anxious to see if any of her old heard would arrive.
"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words:355
OOC:; Terrible sorry!

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

The Queen of Clowns sat on her throne, empty taunts floated through the iced air. So cold was the chill about, shivers ran down the Vermillion's Queen's golden spine. It was not the temperature the chilled her though, it the the cold blade of betrayal. Ocean blue orbs did not weep with joy or hate, they did not weep at all. The shock was overwhelming, doubts circled the blood crazed mind. What was to happen now, why had she been tossed aside like some peasant that didn't deserve to exist. The white faced liar did not even mention her, did not invite her to stand along side her winged King. Was he a King though? It seemed to the Vermillion Queen that he picked up and left his subjects whenever it suited him. Some King. Some Queen. For even she did not abide by her own rules, the scent of the Basin still clung to the crown that was perched atop of her head. Did the precious new King know about the pure one's and the demon's treaty? Was he aware of the planned betrayal? Did he truly know anything at all? Smugly her face lit up, corners of her mouth raised in bitter amusement. He did not know, none of them knew except The Nightshade Lady beside her. This rein of pretenders and false assurances was deemed to fail, unless they acknowledged chaos' mistress. Unless they allowed her to lead beside them, help them.

They wouldn't though. For they stood on a pretty pedal stool, glamoured by false assurances and pretend smiles. However her crown remained, Empress of The Asylum and it would take a lot more than the whims and wishes of this new false King and Queen to make her bow and hand over her crown. They were sitting on a throne of lies, it would never be pure until they proved themselves are strong and fierce leaders. The white faced liar was nothing more than The Queen of Clowns, never would she redeem herself to The Empress. Soiling chaos' mistress throne with her deceit and false promises was an offence that should and possibly would be punished by death. The King should returned to his heartless home, to the ones he left behind for the promise of a better family. The winged stallion was not apart of this family, he did not belong here. Sanity had no place on the high council of the mad, he would never be safe in the bloodied clutches of the mad. Most of those who had gathered, she did not recognise or know. They were surely not apart of her family, had they followed the winged King? Or were they strays that had been taken under the golden tipped wing?

Turning back to the lair faced queen, Eris snorted derisively. "They do not fear you." Thoughts as soft as silk, as if her mind suggested nothing but friendship. Everyone knew that not even fools feared the glass horned mare. To make such a threat only proved that fact that the white faced liar was the queen of clowns and theatre she would remain. Still lyrics of the damned do not flow from her lips, no, she would rather witness the foolishness of the new leaders. For she did not need to prompt them to embarrass themselves, they managed this alone. Besides, she was also curious as to what they planned to do with her. If they were smart they would give her power. This way she would have to prove herself as loyal to keep it, they should not rank others over her either. This would only boil the already bad blood. After all, the vermilion Queen was the divine mistress of chaos, a goddess of havoc and The Empress of Blood. Self made titles. Proved titles. Earned titles. The queen of clowns fancied herself as a Necromancer? The Goddess of chaos had met more terrifying fillies than her. All this time they had been family and Eris had hidden the false queen's weakness. Now? Now she would burn in Eris' cataclysm.

After all, if they were not giving her power. What did she have to loose?

Nothing.

The Blood Empress would not sit upon the white faced throne made of lies. She would sit upon a throne of blood...and she knew who's blood she wanted. Glancing over at Night's Mistress, the spy and spinner of webs, the Vermillion Queen felt more powerful than she had in years.
They had taken away her spot beside the pretender. Eris thanked the gods.

"Speech."

This ended up angry...
CIRCUTA and ERIS

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I move quietly in the new land, my new home.. the Hidden Falls. I'm following Midas's call to this home. I pick my way carefully through the paths in the forest. There's light in front of me, an opening, some sort of clearing. Sure enough, the paths eventually open up, and I see a meadow. Nearby I see a large gathering, on a sandy beach with dark water. Above the masses I can see a spotted winged beast. Midas. My king back at Dragon's Throat and my king now here at the Hidden Falls. I approach slowly, not knowing if I am welcome among these strangers. I say strangers, but it is clear that I know some of them.

I see before me Parelia, the prissy pegasus who once drove me mad. I wonder if my feelings toward her are the same or if the infection has changed them. Those that I'd once seen in the forest.. Amani, Oxy, Agrona. I know their faces. Seele, the painted face who warned me from the old marsh. She is the new queen of the Hidden Falls, if I heard correctly. But then, I could be mistaken. I've been terribly out of the loop. I approach, nearing the gathering, and stop toward the back of the group. I lower my head politely and greet the leaders of this herd. "Midas, Seele. I am sorry for my late arrival." I lift my head and look around me, expecting to see the one that I truly desire to be with. I don't see her gray one-winged body. Where is my Africa? Wouldn't she follow Midas as I have?

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Oxy told me to come here. This land that used to be some.. herd that I never know of. What was once the Windtossed Foothills is now the Hidden Falls. Of course, when I came to Helovia, the darkness had come and I was led straight to the caves for safety. I'm following the call of the herd leaders, one that I recognized from when I first arrived in the caves, Midas. The other was absent but has reappeared - Seele, I've been told. Circuta is to be there also, the one who had beckoned us all within the caves. I know Oxy better though, from our spar, and I have listened to his words carefully. Following far behind, I wander daintily through the paths, watching out for roots that might catch my feet. The deadened trees grab at me, only the pines showing any sign of life. The Voice is quiet, presumably thinking about other naughty things in life. It's a blessing that she isn't pestering me right now. I come down into the opening, and over toward the raised figure by the water. That must be Midas - he sure looks like a king to me. Awesome. I look around me, identifying those who I know. Circuta is there, Reizend is there, of course Oxy is there, and then the unicorn who seems to be standing in a very.. leader-y way must be Seele. I don't recognize most of them, though. I move over toward Reizend, happy to see her again. I move quietly and press my muzzle softly against her shoulder. "It is good to see you again, Miss Reizend." I murmur, not wanting to disrupt the meeting. I turn my head back to the king and bow my head, low enough that my glass horn nearly touches the sandy ground. "I am present now, my dear leaders, Midas and Seele."

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I wouldn’t have to wait for long, Seele came bursting into view, her bright eyes finding me and a taking no hesitation in drawing an equal position. My sister fell beside me with a docile and respectful greeting; I smiled gently and started to turn with parted lips toward replying when she stamped sharply, and rather savagely demanded her kin appear. Both brows shot high out of surprise and neck craned up and away to allow crown ample access toward visual appearance of my fellow co-lead, the strength and manner of her tone was conflicting to the silken vocals she’d previously hosted. Shocked facade dropped into a half smile that edged toward understanding, a man had to be wary of female tendencies and had I’d been a youth still yet to be tested—I might have pressed into the subject of feminine mood swings. Instead, wisdom schooled my jaws to slam shut, and that is exactly what they did. Bemused gaze shifted slowly back toward the canopy, my ears had fallen when she cried out and they drifted up again, perking when sudden rustles caught attention.

The first member to arrive was a lovely woman who bore a light coat, and similar colored appendages. Previous humor fell away, and I instinctively grappled hold of an easy smile that lay in front of a carefully applied mask of vocation. The lass dipped her body and offered each in turn a moment of respect. My chin tucked toward chest, tapping the honeyed gem which lay embedded within a coiling of silver. She introduced herself as Elsa, a crafter—her gaze shifted to Seele, then to me with an uncertain waver. “I am called Midas, formally of Dragon’s Throat,” vocals are kind, but also flat as I repeat information that would become repetitive over the next few days.

Not more than a moment later a wobbly face comes floating in from the undergrowth. He slurs out a ragged comment and my smile vanishes, I remembered this one from the caves. My gaze shifts to Seele, watching for her reaction to his stumbling approach. Obviously this was one of her kin in the Asylum that we’d discussed and spoken at length that she’d need to keep a tight leash upon. I said nothing and was treated to yet another come trampling through woods. This one was female, unicorn and darkly colored. Her eyes fly wild, drifting from left to right with the purpose of a rabid squirrel. I sigh as she stomps with an uneasy gait towards the taller stallion with a socially awkward mouth.

Golden eyes fall to Seele, amusement turning to growing frustration. My friend and co-lead wasn’t lying when our topics shifted to running a herd full of the mentally insane; my collar itched to grow, to beat sanity back into them. Pushing negativity aside, my patience is rewarded with the appearance of a small cherub, who had slipped in and fell beside the pale woman with wings. Still yet another mare comes into the gathering; her eyes are starlit and bottomless to the center. She watches silently as things unfold. Considering the conversations at hoof, I was thankful for her silence and offered the aqua tinted lass a short nod.

Said lass is tailed by unicorn with a coat pattern that reminded me of Tallsun glittering off the ocean, she is one of the few to step forward and pay respects. A genuine smile of welcoming creases my features, breaking through the solemn gloom previously felt, “Well met.” Another unicorn pushes through, a young colt at her side. I glanced their way, still half-smiling when the lass comes closer with a question on her lips and a warning in those skyblue eyes. She looked battle worn and obviously exhausted.

“Aye, tis some Asylum; others stand as Hidden Falls members only. Both of which are welcome here.”

The bad is erased by the good of who comes forward next. A two year old, his appearance and manner a welcoming sight to all the unfamiliarity; the last time we’d spoken was on a quiet eve in the caverns, lulled to sleep by the tales strung from Africa’s lips. His approach is welcomed with a smile even as the lad starts rambling out nervously, glancing to and fro at what I guessed to be unfamiliar faces to him. “Welcome Marco, and ye is welcome to linger as ye might. Tis Ayslum and Hidden Falls which claim these lands.” Perhaps the most regal of them all came flying in from the hills, his frame a glorious sight in all the confusion—my grin widens and I allow the good sir to offer his respects, “Hawkeye, tis good to see ye again brother.” At least the balance was starting to creep from yon edge, there were those present that I could readily recognize and who would stand by.

Others arrive, more from asylum. I drag my eyes across them, knowing their appearance and recognizing them as previous asylum speakers. They stare on in a cool silence, both of which were greeted with a single formal nod, the smile of brotherhood vanishing entirely again. It is foolish to think all would be joyful standing under the hoof of a new leader, no matter if that ruler was chosen by a God. In time, we’d learn to trust each other, or crumbling beneath the weight of hooves as battle cries rang free.

Parelia arrived next, her sheepish eyes slipping from the crowd to glance up at me and Seele. Nervous the girl stood stark still and glanced around, likely looking for kin. My eyes softened when they landed upon the fragile creature, every time I’d seen her those soft eyes had been filled with some worry or concern. Satanic Silk emerged next, followed by another of Asylum who appeared to be familiar with my name. I dipped skull toward them both and raised my eyes to the cloudless sky.

A brilliant glow was circling above, the shape obscured by fire and light. I smiled, “Fina.” She flew low, a single high pitched screech emerged from her breast. With practiced aim my companion fluttered upon spine, dancing with eager talons across my painted flesh. Raptor eyes narrowed as they savaged the crowd, turning once to gaze at my co-lead.

Right forehoof rose, clipping against the stone we stood upon. A wave of vibrations that quickly rose to a tremble descended down the granite and into the soil beneath their hooves, “Welcome,” I uttered, softly but somehow deeply loud enough to echo like the small eruption I’d used to call order. Those trembles vanished after a moment and I lowered my gaze to those that had gathered, “Ye stands on unmarred ground, untainted by blood or bile.”

I pause and lower my muzzle a fraction, “I stand before ye all as a friend to some, a stranger to others. My name is Midas, former Sultan of Dragons Throat.” A place that felt seas away when I looked into the eyes of these strangers, “A place I would still be had not my Lord summoned me to follow a different path.” Gaze settled heavily on the crowd as a whole, “The God of Earth, our patron lord of this land has tasked Seele,” nostrils flared and crown shifted the dark tinted woman who stood as my equal, “and myself to oversee the development of this herd and nourish it until it is the voice and strength of Helovia.”

“I would see this herd grow strong and flourish, both Asylum and those that claim Hidden Falls.” Bottomless gaze shifted back center, “I would also move to honor those that stood in a position of power.”

“Circuta, and Eris rise before your new family.” Our ranks lay open and Seele had spoken of a few within the crowd who bore talents that would aid in speeding the rise of this clan. Turning to the darker one, Circuta I spoke, “Would ye stand as Sleuth, overseer of spies?” Gaze shifted to the fire-tinted girl, “And Eris, would ye stand as the first Legatus, a general for armies to come?”

“What say ye?”

OOC: Preferred that Circuta and Eris post next. Midas will turn the floor over to seele during the his next post.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

They gathered, the sane and insane alike. Friends, family and foes. The Empress stood with her head held high, eyes narrowed and eager for this meeting to be over. Finally the arrival's flow slowed down to a trickle, then finally they stopped all together. The wind blew a gentle breeze around those who had gathered and the golden tipped King spoke. His words of welcome did little to soothe the burning rage that was trapped within her ocean gaze. “Ye stands on unmarred ground, untainted by blood or bile.” For now. Her smirk grew slightly, and once again her gaze floated towards the white faced liar who soiled the very throne that she sat on. Oh how pretty she looked, standing in the sunlight. Shame it was all a facade, one that would shortly crumble and Midas would see his new Queen for what she truly was. Her Lady still stood beside her, her pretty Lady. Circuta, had helped The Empress through thick and thin. She had done everything for The Asylum, more that than she was Eris' lady. Stretching out her maw, Eris gently stroked Cir's neck. Inhaling her scent, The Empress grinned as the soft black coat ticked her nose. Pulling away, Eris turned her attention back to the meeting at large.

Eris wondered who Midas was to her. Her feelings towards him were neutral, she did not despite him or truly consider him a friend. He did, however, command a certain amount of respect. Hence why The Empress was still silent, why she allowed The Asylum to gather, why she had not marched those loyal to her from the land. The Queen of death wanted to know what the golden King had to say. What he had to say to her directly. Even if during the meeting The King did not offer conversation, Eris would pursue him, then they could have a chat about what really mattered and what was best for the Falls. His final words about the land brought bubbly amazement to the Vermillion Goddess. Nothing white face in control of would ever become a voice of strength. Eris had learnt that lesson and soon the King of Dragons would as well. The Blood empress would not let this new family fail though, for it would be chaos' mistress who assured that strength of Helovia would be this herd. After all it was now this collected group that The Empress served, this group that now surrounded her were her subjects the ones she swore to protect.

“I would see this herd grow strong and flourish, both Asylum and those that claim Hidden Falls.” The King of Dragons wanted the same as The Empress, only who desired it more? The mistress of chaos believe she knew who, her smirk turn down to frown. It would not stop her plotting, having this golden winged beast as King. For a short while she may even allow him to keep that position. Her cruel gaze held Midas, trapped in the ocean deep eyes. His golden and bottomless gaze shifted back center. Eris elegantly leant against Cir, taking comfort in the Lady's warmth. It was his next words that caused Eris' eyes to snap back to his face. This was the announcement she's been waiting for. Those she'd have to bargain, bribe and fool. The information she needed, they were putting into her hands. It was almost too easy. The smirk returned and Eris waited to commit the following names to memory, it was going to be so...much...fun. However the names The King of Dragons called was not expected...one of the names was Her Lady's sweet and gentle name. The other name was...hers? Blinking up at Midas and moving forward slightly, Eris wondered if she had heard correctly.

Well fuck. This changed things. "King of Dragons, you call upon me?" Disbelief coated her sugary tones as The Empress asked in disbelief. Or did it change things? Perhaps it only delayed her plans, The Empress knew that if he was truly about to give her power, she would have to abide the herd laws. He turned to her Lady and Eris' gaze snapped over to watch Circuta's reaction, her eyes shocked and for once speechless. Overseer of spies? The Empress knew that Midnight's Mistress deserved the spot more than any other...but she was stunned. Were they trapping and locking Circuta into the herd? Were they actually better prepared than Eris had been expecting? Or were they only making matters worse for themselves? Finally his gaze turned to Eris, she bristled slightly under her cloak of wild skins. 'What game are you playing?' The first Legatus, and general for the armies. They played the card, the card of her submission. If she did not prove herself loyal they would remove her from the herd. Then she would never be a leader again, her eyes glanced to Seele. One day. Now was not the moment, it would not be for some time. The Blood Empress bowed her head and remained silent as if over come with emotion and honour. Instead she was hiding the rage that lurked in her eyes. Taking a moment to collect herself Eris looked back up at Midas with nothing but tears in her eyes.

"I accept, King of Dragons."
May they all forgive me.

"Speech."

^-^
CIRCUTA and ERIS

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Now that the darkness seemed to be leaving Helovia, the young roan and her bonded quickly were ready to be rid of the caves. They had been so confining and constraning.... Not to mention not good for Kiara's mental health. It had not helped of course, that the fem was trapped in the caves with the colts that murdered her son Malachi... Sure, she really had not loved the boy as she should of... But he was her son... Now he was dead. With a sigh the roan had choosen not to return to the Edge. To many memories both good and bad. She wanted a clean start. Keiran could not think of anything better for his bonded than just that.

She would miss the Qian, and in her heart she would always call them family. But it was not the same. She had hidden from many of them for so long most of them wouldn't know her if they saw her. Those that did, well, they would be very few. She had bled for the Edge, but that would not matter.

The other reason she moved on, was in her heart she had to know if Breeze would come looking. The fraction of a moment they had before the Darkness proved he still cared... But did he care enough to find her now? Was he even still alive? Either way, she wanted to know. Keiran on the other hand, wanted her to forget the winged brute and move on. Find one that was there and would care for her. After all, he only wanted the best for his bonded princess. At least she was a princess in his eyes.

Together they followed the sounds of voices leading across what was once the Foothills. Clearly the God of the Earth had changed the lands, or the darkness had. No matter. Not only that, it seemed that new leads were taking over as well. She hung in the back, Keiran at her front hooves as she listened to the painted pegasus speak. He was announcing positions. Oh how her heart still ached to be a lead healer. If she could ever gain her magic, maybe she would be of help. Till then, she was just another face in the crowd arriving to a herd meeting late.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
This wasn’t the place he had called home for an entire four seasons. There wasn’t the familiar scent of the Foothills and it’s members. Instead of the Merciful and the Opulent standing before them, there were simply strangers. Betrayal, anger, and distrust struck him all at once. Where was his family? Where was the herd that he had sworn to protect? One of the faces he recognized, Seele, one of the insane mares that had greeted him in the Threshold. The group of madmen had infested his home? What was Father Earth thinking!? No one would be able to sleep soundly at night with serial killers and madmen lurking about. Solace was typically a compassionate and kind individual, but his features were cold as he approached the group, his eyes drifting slowly over each face. One or two were familiar, but none he knew well.

“I am Solace, formerly the Mason of the Foothills. This place may be a remake of my home, I still wish to reside here if you will have me.” His eyes settled upon Midas, his expression softening a bit. For now he would pay no mind to the insane mare, for he wouldn’t be one amongst her numbers. They could tend to their lobotomized zombies, he would give them respect they deserved, but he most definitely wouldn’t consider them family, Solace couldn’t consider bloodthirsty monsters family. “If you’re willing to have me, I would like to request being put under the crafting ranks. Should you not want me, I will willingly go on my way, as I don’t want to cause any trouble… All I want is to be near as possible to the what once was to the place that had been my home.”