the Rift

[PRIVATE] A transfer

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Confutatis

It was not hard to subdue the captives, and she was certain they would not try to escape... but they were young denizens of this country, and barely known to her. Who was she to dictate if they might try to leave or not? Nonetheless, she found it difficult and tedious to care for her captives; they were to be dispensable, the lot of them, and yet she recognized the fact that she could not simply let them go. If they were to flee, word of the Regime might spread- and that would not be good for their cause. Rather than waste words on speaking to them, she marched to the Ancient Rotunda, where occasionally members of her outcast band gathered to regroup and catch up on one another. Chances are a fellow might be there, one who could care for the meek little children when she went off hunting clowns... or someone who could guard the Necromancer when Confutatis managed to steal her.

Today, a rather nippy winter morning, she would not find herself disappointed. As the mother of desecration and ruin moved to the architectural wonder, she caught glimpse of a shadowed coat and a glint of green glowing on the snow. For that, she was relieved; she could rely on the Dragon King wholesomely, and no doubt if she were to successfully capture Seele, the son of Terrador would be the perfect guardian... cruel and detestful and hateful to all that were not equine.

She approaches, leaving her captives just behind her; amber eyes glint joyfully in the brisk dawn air. "My apologies, Tyradon," she murmurs. "I cannot stay to talk- I am going to seek a mare who has wronged me, Seele, the dirty bitch. Is it possible you could watch my prisoners while I go? It wouldn't do for the mice to run away... but when I return, you are welcome to play with the new toy, and I will go back to watching over the suckling babes."

OOC: Hope it's okay I put Tyradon in place! Then this can be finished quicker :)
Join the Regime.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

TYRADON && CYNDER
He moves with her, a loyal dog, and Cynder flies behind him. He knows the subject must be urgent, and so his gait contains all due pace, greedy ears flickering to her as she stops to speak. In the distance she sees them - her captives, and his upper lip wrinkles in thinly-veiled disgust at the horns on their diseases foreheads. His demon queen asks him to look after then, and a macabre grin spreads slowly across the hellion's scarred face, silver eyes glimmering with malice at the delightful proposition. His old herd took captives often, to interrogate and draw information from; Tyradon is an experienced prison guard, but is prone to being a more violent jailer than is perhaps strictly necessary.

"It would be my pleasure," he coos, and his jade dragon releases a puff of smoke. He is not the sort of man to recoil from hurting children, innocents - no unicorn or pegasus could be called innocent. Their horns or wings took their right to live away from them, regardless of age - he will have to control himself to prevent himself from dealing with the worthless young lives. A mother and her hideous unicorn brats - oh, the following hours would be fine fun. "May Nieque be with you, Confutatis - take her down. Your prisoners will be...safe with me." And he chuckles, a sound devoid of both mirth and jovialty.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]