[PRIVATE] The Thin Veils Of Contempt.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.

The mistress moved at a deadly, prowling pace, her ocean blue eyes focused on the distance. Within her a storm raged, it had been raging for a day and a night after the so call 'herd' meeting. It was not angry that caused the storm, ideas both bloody and evil passed though her mind and she was unable to decided how was the best way to take her revenge on the white faced liar. She wasn't a godly mare, yet her mind wondered if she dare to speak with the earth god and tell him the truth about the queen of clowns. No...perhaps it was best to take out her revenge another way...with blood and fire. Coming to a stop before the strangest of scents, chaos' mistress wondered if she should track the scent and discover what lay at the end of it...however with her mind in such a fraught state that would be an unwise choice. One should never battle if their mind was on other matters. Until he took the throne, the Empress doubted that she would ever find her mind settled again. Although when she suffered from over thinking before the cure had been in the company of others. Smirking the Empress looked around for a possible companion...a male companion. She did not seek kind words or venal help, oh no. She seeking a much sweeter taste.

Moving quickly through the snow, her back cloaked in the skins of wild creatures, The Empress sought out any near by scents. One she could easily track, one that would lead her to a prize. Or perhaps she was the prize, it was too tricky to tell which. Hunting however soon brought her thoughts back. to her previous thoughts.

While white face sat upon a throne of lies and the vermillion goddess sat on a throne of mud, she would not rest. She could not rest. "I hope she's ready for the cataclysm." Giggling Eris continued on her way, looking for the unfortunate soul that would be today's pleasure.

"Speech."
Sorry this was so crappy. I suck at starting posts. xD
ERIS
The Blood Empress

@[Farenjer]

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

Farenjer            
</style>

He gazed with restless eyes upon the meadow. Its dry, earthy atmosphere made its presence pleasant and sincere. A certain attained memory began to soar within his head as he remembered the young fawn he and many others had discovered in this same place. It had lied by a tree that stood rooted near the stream cutting the meadow in half. Its trunk still bound and healthy to this day, after so many seasons. Back then he didn't even know what he could manage to become, but now he stood as the role of one of the highest chess pieces... Or at least he was more of a powerful piece within the ranks.

He began pressing forward, the satchel swaying and brushing along his shoulder as he stepped within the sunlit meadows. His blue eyes swayed down upon the plain thing. He recalled that only earlier did he finish this project himself, weaving it with the common material source as of a vegetation of hemp. The same source he had weaved the braids of ropes for tents with to pitch them up. The crafter had spent two days upon the thing, working hours at a time, making sure its durability was there and that no holes sneaked within its braiding. He planned to use this new apparel for collecting materials farther from the Basin then usual, and here he was, seeking what the Thistle fields could offer him.

He pressed forward, his ears rotating forth and his eyes setting upon the borders of the meadows. Perhaps within the somewhat shaded areas of the dry plains would he discover a more nutritious vegetation with the durability he could harvest for the Basin. The crafter could only guess what the Helovian lands he scoured could hold for him. But all he could do is continue to search along the grasses and hope nothing would perhaps interrupt him in his busy quest.

Farenjer continues to look along when the sound of hooves pressing against a grassy surface reaches his ears. He lifts his head and peers slowly at where the noises come from. He spots the form of a graceful woman, with a lean and graceful stance as she goes her way. Her coat is sun-kissed with spots dappling along her back flank, stripes reaching from her throat, and crimson hair flowing down upon her mane and tail. He looks on with wide eyes seeing her.

testingspeaking

[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]