the Rift

waking up with a hangover

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

It's difficult for the first few moments. The pooling essence of cold stabbing thin, invisible needles that press hard into the lower parts of her stomach and legs, reaching in and causing the most amount of discomfort it can find casuable to do. A groan rumbles low in her throat. Her head is ablaze with a roaring headache that holds no end in sight. Pushing tired eyes open, the world is nothing more than just a blur. The faint glow that radiates off her horn is a firm reminder that this is reality, and from the looks of it, apart from her current state of confusion, she is still alive.
Silently, she curses herself for whatever thing that had been bothering her for what must of been moons, for the last time she was able to remember, there wasn't snow blanketing the earth. Instead, her last true memory was of the Dragon's Throat. How her body was longing for the feeling of the warm sands and hot Sun laid across her honey coloured skin when it is cloaked in cold air and laid about in a heap across the snow covered earth. Every part of her is aching and complaining. She wants to scream at her body to take a moment to rest just so the headache can be expelled from her poor, wounded and probably sporting a large knot, head. There wasn't a way she could find herself to do that even if she tried.
It is all odd. It's odd in a way that words couldn't be used to explain what the true sensation is. Mouth dry, begging for some sor t of quenching while her tongue is moving about with limp movements held inside of her teeth, she finds some sort of ability, though completely out of the question in most terms, to welcome snow from the earth into her mouth. A snort passes her and a bird chirps close by. The sound forces her ears to flicker, twitching, not really flickering about with rapid movements, only moving slightly to find that yes, the sound she just caught was actually a true piece of reality.
Vision blurred and abstract particles floating through her line of sight, she is barely able to notice that that might just be sunlight streaming down through the trees. It brings out a muffled "Huh?" from her lips, passing out like a whisper. The sky is cloudless though she cannot see the sky. Her head continues to spin as it flares in and out of reality. Her legs are folded beneath her and she's not getting very far with the process of getting herself back to normal. If they, whoever they can be defined as, come across her, she is likely to lack a reason as of why she is strung about the earth with the snow and cold air. Sleep is too heavy within her bones, and god, she's wanting to let it take over.
Her vision clears up about the same time she is about to let it take in and the headache gives a hateful yell inbetween her ears. The pair fall flat and she can do nothing more than groan loudly like a dog that doesn't wish to rise when their master's call enters their ears. She is no lazy dog, but this is just a difficult challenge and something she is unable, not to mention unprepared, when it comes to facing.
Each and everyone of them, kicking(well, not truly kicking) and thrashing about, find themselves pushing her to wobbly legs that threatened to cause her to fall at the first mishap. Shaking, her head hung low and every little noise nothing more than a shrill scream in her ears and tearing her head to shreds, she finally gets her first real dose of reality.
Oh, how it's never what she wanted it to be.It's difficult for the first few moments. The pooling essence of cold stabbing thin, invisible needles that press hard into the lower parts of her stomach and legs, reaching in and causing the most amount of discomfort it can find casuable to do. A groan rumbles low in her throat. Her head is ablaze with a roaring headache that holds no end in sight. Pushing tired eyes open, the world is nothing more than just a blur. The faint glow that radiates off her horn is a firm reminder that this is reality, and from the looks of it, apart from her current state of confusion, she is still alive.
Silently, she curses herself for whatever thing that had been bothering her for what must of been moons, for the last time she was able to remember, there wasn't snow blanketing the earth. Instead, her last true memory was of the Dragon's Throat. How her body was longing for the feeling of the warm sands and hot Sun laid across her honey coloured skin when it is cloaked in cold air and laid about in a heap across the snow covered earth. Every part of her is aching and complaining. She wants to scream at her body to take a moment to rest just so the headache can be expelled from her poor, wounded and probably sporting a large knot, head. There wasn't a way she could find herself to do that even if she tried.
It is all odd. It's odd in a way that words couldn't be used to explain what the true sensation is. Mouth dry, begging for some sor t of quenching while her tongue is moving about with limp movements held inside of her teeth, she finds some sort of ability, though completely out of the question in most terms, to welcome snow from the earth into her mouth. A snort passes her and a bird chirps close by. The sound forces her ears to flicker, twitching, not really flickering about with rapid movements, only moving slightly to find that yes, the sound she just caught was actually a true piece of reality.
Vision blurred and abstract particles floating through her line of sight, she is barely able to notice that that might just be sunlight streaming down through the trees. It brings out a muffled "Huh?" from her lips, passing out like a whisper. The sky is cloudless though she cannot see the sky. Her head continues to spin as it flares in and out of reality. Her legs are folded beneath her and she's not getting very far with the process of getting herself back to normal. If they, whoever they can be defined as, come across her, she is likely to lack a reason as of why she is strung about the earth with the snow and cold air. Sleep is too heavy within her bones, and god, she's wanting to let it take over.
Her vision clears up about the same time she is about to let it take in and the headache gives a hateful yell inbetween her ears. The pair fall flat and she can do nothing more than groan loudly like a dog that doesn't wish to rise when their master's call enters their ears. She is no lazy dog, but this is just a difficult challenge and something she is unable, not to mention unprepared, when it comes to facing.
Each and everyone of them, kicking(well, not truly kicking) and thrashing about, find themselves pushing her to wobbly legs that threatened to cause her to fall at the first mishap. Shaking, her head hung low and every little noise nothing more than a shrill scream in her ears and tearing her head to shreds, she finally gets her first real dose of reality.
Oh, how it's never what she wanted it to be.

@[Amara]
OOC: Please only come in if you are tagged, or had a previous thread with Sikeax before her first account was deleted.
No offerings to join herds please

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

She hated everything.

The temptress of shadow, the master of dark, she wandered through the Frostfall Threshold, hating upon everything.

The breathe from her nostrils is tainted, soured by her hate for all. Bony wings are tucked by her sides, her hound of Hell lost in the land of the Free. She hated it, the fact that she couldn't escape the faded calls, the desperate pulls that came from the canine.

She hears the crunching of hooves upon snow, and torn ears perk in curiosity. A grin is drawn across torn, dry lips, a devious thought crawling upon blood stained lips. Something foreign, yet— familiar. A softer side begins to surface, the girl fighting from within lets out an innocent yelp, crying out for the champagne babe. "Help me!" She screams out, before the beast pulls her back into the depths where she belonged, locking her up and forcing upon her intense emotional pain as memories of her mother dying and father leaving flicker towards her in a stream of pain and heartbreak.

Staring at the faintly blue glow before her, the temptress slinks forward, staring at the stumbling child. Laughing with a deep undertone, she leaps out before the girl and begins to cackle. "Look at you! Look how you've grown!" She talks like an old friend who hadn't seen the champagne since she was but a little lass. "You've become so beautiful! And look at me! Oh aren't I just gorgeous!?" Her voice begins to turn into a snarl, lips drawing back as she glares at her now, deep crimson eyes clouded by hatred. "Look what you've done to me!"

She laughs unsteadily, tattered tail flicking off to the side. "Have you been fairing well?" She cocks her head, enlonged tongue slipping from the corners of her maw, saliva dripping from the openings in her flesh. "I've been doing just fine— no, I've been doing great." Wicked grin sprawled across devious features, acidic stare focused on the champagne girl before her.

"Talk talk talk."
[ D: so sorry its so late ! @[Sikeax]
and amara was never actually healed, and there was no announcement about wraiths being magically de wraithed sooo.. shes still a wraith :I]
Image Credits

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

The moment that it does happen, like fate would always have it's ways done in that style, nothing clicks into the places they're meant to be. Instantly, all within the girl becoming a woman's head is nothing but square pegs attempting to place themselves in round holes. Her headache becomes more old school business, her legs wobble weakly and all moisture in her mouth dries up.
No, it's not supposed to be this way, but life's going to have it exactly that way so her young heart, finding a fresh though surely not secure foothold in a new look on reality that might let bygones be bygones, but no, here it was fast to be swept out from beneath her.
She wants to scream. She needs to scream. The tears she has not cried in some moons need to roar down her face like waterfalls. None of it happens, all to her endless horror.
Why, she.might as well go ahead and piss upon herself.
This isn't Amara, not anymore that is.
All those that would come to know her, or knew her before this point in reality's flow, would have to see her in two different ways. The tears roar down from those pretty pale blue eyes that would be adored over for hours are all to real as her wounded glass heart finally takes the hard hit and shatters to millions of pieces.
"I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANY OF THIS TO YOU."
Wanting, needing, dying just to tear and rip her eyes from their sockets, to bring them away from the sight of her best friend now monster standing before her.
Let's face it, it'll be one hell of a nightmare for years to come.
Sikeax backpedals, legs tangling into one another until they've got her sitting pretty on her ass. The horror displayed in her eyes is all but too real. Truthfully, she wanted Adrixaura for once. She wanted the cold Frostfall days with the Northern Lights and maybe not so interesting stories, but most importantly, she wanted her mother. Soothing words and a loving embrace could go further than anything right now.
Shutting those precious little eyes and letting the tears go to the cold snow, her ears are forced to hear each and every snarl brought to them while filtering out every sob and pleas she has going right now.
"P-Please.... Please. I want my sister back." Tears go down her face harder now and she's way past her breaking point.
Oh pretty babe, pretty, pretty babe, with tears in her tears and sobs in her throat, it's never going to be normal again.

OOC: Speed reply because my heart, my muse, my feelings.
Not going to lie when I tell you I cried true tears while writing this.
@[Amara]

Also, if Sikeax can figure out that going to the Wall and having Amara drink the water heals her, want to do that?

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed