the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should of Said No

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Sure, the roan girl should of learned by now... Safety meant being within the herdland. It meant to stay close to home.. Not go wandering out in the middle of the night just to wander. Even her bonded, her beloved Keiran tried desperatly to call her home. She had risen and galloped off so fast that the young panther didn't even have a chance to follow.

However the roan just needed some space. She needed to clear her mind, to be alone. Even if she could not be alone in her mind, she could be alone in body. Tonight, the roan girl ran. She ran just to run, to feel the ground under her hooves. So long they had been pent up by rocks in a cave deep in the heart of Helovia. So long she had held herself and Keiran captive after Malachi's birth and his departure. She barely had mourned her son's death for running into the caves...

It had been so long since the girl was just herself. Since she had run the hills in the foothills, climbed the path to the meadows, even run in and out the trees. Tonight, she let herself come back alive. If for only one night, she became the girl she was before being beaten. Before being forced to carry a child she did not want. Tonight, she was alive and wild!

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Krieger]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The beast was out for the night needing to stretch his massive legs. He was tired of being around the weird and pushy unicorns of his heard. Snorting in aggravation he pushed his hulking alabaster frame into a rocking chair like gallop. He could easily be out run, but why would he care? He had nothing but time and it would be good to get away for a while and explore this strange world. The night was cool and crisp, warmer weather was just around the corner and the huge stallion was not that excited about it. With his immense size he enjoyed the cold weather; even though he despised the snow. It was hard enough for him to maneuver his vast frame over rocky or terrain much-less the thick sucking powder. Shaking his horned cranium he continued galloping across the frozen ground. He was heading towards the Threshold where he had first entered Helovia and had met Africa. As his mind's eye traveled over the one winged mare an odd feeling came over him. Snorting in aggravation he pushed his body to the max, forcing his thundering hooves through the snow faster.

Krieger ran until his brain felt as if he had washed it of all emotions, 'Just as it should be.' He thought as he pulled up. Digging his rear hooves into through the snow and into the frozen ground using his weight as an anchor. As he came to a stop his dishes swiveled searching for sounds other than regular night sounds, and he did not go disappointed. He could hear hooves moving swiftly toward him. His heavy breath billowed around his monstrous white muzzle. Moving swiftly, well as quick as he could, he strode to intercept the approaching horse. He drew his body up to tower over the newcomer. A smile covered the scarlet and alabaster stud's face as he gazed down at the tiny roan mare. His let his thundering voice rumble from his thick lips, "Hello sweetheart."

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:33 @[Kiara]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

"Hello sweetheart." The words echoed in her mind as she scrambled to stop. It was no easy task, and the girl just about face planted into the rocky froze earth below, but she stop just short of colliding with the huge beast. Her heart raced and Keiran was instantly in her mind. Breathe. No good to panic. On way He was coming? What good would it do to scare this beast. No! She thought sharply. She could feel the panther stopping suddenly. He could kill you, I won't let that happen... With that she tried to pull back from the bond that held them so close. Whatever this unicorn had in mind, he was going to do if she liked it or not. The young roan had made a fatal mistake leaving home alone.

Softly, her voice trembling she spoke. "Hello." Was that all she was going to say? No of course not. She had to open her big mouth and say what she was thinking. "What do you want with me?" That leaves so many open options for him... Oh as long as he doesn't want a child... Please Gods of Helovia don't let him want me to bare a child for him! If I must I will... I've done it before unwillingly.... Maybe this time I could try to love the baby? No no, i'm getting to far ahead.... Who am I kidding... He's going to want something... Keiran growled in her mind, longing to come to her aid. But the more he saw into his bonded's mind, the more he knew she was right. He was huge, twice her size. Anything he wanted he was going to get and that was that. It would take a miracle to save her this time. This time, Keiran could do nothing but watch.... Watch what unfolded and pick up the pieces after. Kiara's green eyes stared at the hulking stallion before her. Maybe he would just want to chat? Was that even possible?

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Krieger]

Kiara

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Deceased
Parelia

KRIEGER.
His avalanche of a chuckle rumbled form deep within his hulking chest as he watched the girl slip and slide in the snow. His smirk could curl hair, and if she knew what was really on his mind she would have fallen over from shock. Krieger's bright yellow eye flashed as he slowly lowered his huge white head allowing his red locks to cover his blind right eye. The brute wasn't much for chasing after mares, but the beauty of this particular mare had his attention. Small as she may be, his size would accommodate for at least a decent sized son. He turned his sunny gaze over her roan body, slowly dragging his working eye slowly over her young body stopping at her green orbs. His smirk grew over his face as her shaky voice stroked his pricked white ears.

He mulled her words over in his mind taking his time, knowing that the silence would drive her insane with fear. At last he spoke his thunderous voice erupting from his mouth, "You don't have to worry about what my old dark heart wants sweetheart." He smirked as he suppressed the urge to rear and drive his avail like hooves into her skull. Oh it had been much to long since the stud had felt bones crunch under his hulking weight. He continued to star down at the pretty mare unsure of what he wanted, besides to kill. He always wanted to kill, but this was a strange feeling deep within his instincts. Even at his age he had yet to reproduce. The feeling was slowly growing the longer he stared at the red roan mare below his red marked frame.

At last he spoke again, "Maybe we could just go for a little moonlight stroll around this field here." Instead of his already threatening chuckle a laugh of pure evil intent burst from his lunges. He tossed his enormous head back his horn slashing at that air as he laughed in evil glee. The beast was certainly happy that he had left the herd lands tonight.

Words:382

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

His chuckle as she stopped was more unnerving than anything else. She could only watch and tremble as his gaze traced over her. No, please no. Not again. Keiran growled knowing what she meant. My fault Keiran. I'll be alright. She soothed her bonded from afar. There was nothing the young panther could do. Not to this hulk of a stallion... The silence between them was indeed driving her mad. She wanted to scream, to tell him to get on with his intentions already. All he would have to do is push her around a little...

"You don't have to worry about what my old dark heart wants sweetheart." His voice and the following smirk told the fem she had all the reason in the world to worry. He had her in his clutches and he knew it. She could try to out run him, maybe she would make it.... But the chance of him finding her later... Of deciding a worse fate for her for running. No. She would try to be brave. She would do what he wanted. After all, it was one night. Surely if he did not kill her, he would not want to see her again... Maybe he wouldn't want a child... She could hope.... The dove knew BirdSong would arrive soon.... For she could not come back into heat at a worse time. It was almost like her body wanted this, even if her mind screamed no.

"Maybe we could just go for a little moonlight stroll around this field here." The roan girl nodded, finally speaking again. "T-that would be nice." At least maybe it would give her time to think. Time to maybe get away. The laugh that followed her words however..... She knew something was going to happen to her, like it or not. She was a fool to run this far from home... A mistake she would have to watch closer in the future. His horn slashed about as he laughed, the girl just simply ducked down. She did not want any harm coming to her head. The rest of her, well that just didn't matter anymore. Her mind was messed up enough as it was, she didn't want the outside of it to match..

@[Krieger]

Kiara

Deceased
Parelia

KRIEGER.
He could only smirk down at the poor beautiful midget below his huge frame. Some very very minuscule voice told him this was very wrong, worse even than killing her. 'Why should I care?' He thought with a low inward growl. The desire to have an heir was more than he could resist and he had yet to find a mare as pretty as this one, and so alone too. She had made a grave mistake by coming here alone. He was about to make another vicious comment when the tiny voice whispered those words again. He would still force her into this, but he would be quick and as gentle as a giant killer could be. His voice was like slow deep thunder as he spoke a little unsure of the weird feelings in his brain, "I hope you have learned your lesson about wondering alone at night. There are much worse than the likes of me, take my heard for example. If they found you, you would be killed." He paused mulling this over slowly while pondering his next words. "I would like to know your name and residence, so I can check on you from time to time, sweetheart." He was being uncharacteristically nice, so he made the last word icy cold, hoping to burn away the politeness.

He paused for a moment allowing her to speak locking her words into his memories and rolling her name around in his thick skull. His heard would surely kick him out if they ever realized he was going to have relations with an equine, but he could careless. He was not racist, he hated all races equally, save for a few lucky souls. His avalanche rumbled from him again, "I am Krieger of the Aurora basin. Just know, I will protect you if need be." With that last and finally gentleness, he allowed his urges to consume him dragging him closer to hell than he had ever felt before. There would be no sweet memories of when we was to die, they would curse him and spit on his cold dead body. Rolling his massive shoulders he dropped his battering ram, his twisted dagger pointing dangerously at the mare's chest. He locked his one good eye on hers and started to buck his head attempting to push her towards a more secluded corner of the field.

Words:397 @[Kiara]

How stupid she had been, to wander off alone. Keiran could do nothing to save her, not that he could do much if he was here. This beast could easily crush her beloved bonded. Keiran yowled in her mind in disagreement. I can not lose you.... Stay with me.... I fear what he has planned. She pushed her thoughts to him. Always. was his simple reply. No matter what she did, he was there. No matter how stupid she may be. Finally the beast spoke again, his intentions becoming more and more clear by the minute "I hope you have learned your lesson about wondering alone at night. There are much worse than the likes of me, take my herd for example. If they found you, you would be killed." His herd? Was he a lead? Oh please don't let him be from the Basin! "I would like to know your name and residence, so I can check on you from time to time, sweetheart." Keiran growled in her mind.

What choice did she have? She had to tell him.... "Kiara, of Hidden Falls...." He seemed to fall silent for a moment, like he was memorizing her words. She would have to hide, and hope that he would not seek her out again for another child. "I am Krieger of the Aurora basin. Just know, I will protect you if need be." Oh why oh why did he have to belong to the Basin?! Keiran picked up on her panic, his mind spinning on what he could do... Sadly there was nothing he could do. Kiara was going to carry a foal once more, like it or not. His hooves move dangerously close to her chest, his size was enough to make her jump in the first place. Slowly, he manovered her to a more secluded part of the field. This is it Keiran.... Please meet me when I get home... I'll need you to bring me herbs....

-fade to black-

Kiara