the Rift

[OPEN] Keep Dreaming

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Again she had tried and again she had failed to win Father Earth's favor. She smiled as he named the two that would be taken under his wing, but her blue eyes betrayed every feeling she had. She was hurt and sad. More than that, she was afraid. All the girl wanted was the ability to make stones light up with electricity, to glow when they should not glow, to bring the sun to the darkest parts of Helovia. Perhaps it was more than just that she wanted it- the painted queen needed it. How many nights had she awoken from nightmares fueled by the blackness all around her? And what of her basket that was waiting for her down in the caverns. She had to get that back at some point too, but she was too afraid to go back in there. She had managed, during the sickness, as her fear of the wraiths was greater than her fear of the stony walls but with nothing above to frighten her down there, she hated the idea of going back.

When it seemed prudent, the girl gave one final nod to Father Earth before turning away, walking slowly along. Even the Thistle Meadow seemed somewhat dulled in her opinion. Perhaps it was just her emotions clouding her perception of the area. It confused the girl greatly that Tyradon, as Father Earth had called him, would win the God's favor. He had seemed cruel, heartless, racist even. Perhaps she just did not understand that Tyradon was being taught a lesson and yet... It seemed to her that she, fighting against racism and promoting peace throughout all of Helovia, was a grander cause than fighting for chaos and war.

But jealous or not, the painted queen refused to wallow all day. So while there was no spring in her step, she forced a smile onto her face as she walked, trying her best to wear a happy face and to convince herself that it wasn't so bad. There would always be another day.

@[Tyradon] and open

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

YOU ARE THE KING OF AN ISLAND OF ONE

He is as bemused as Kahlua as to why the Earth God chose him, of everyone, to bestow a quest upon. Oh, he's glad, of course, because it gives him a chance to earn back his missing magic and perhaps even advance its ability, but he cannot help but wonder if the God is trying to lure him into some kind of trap. Eight years of consistent paranoia ensure the dragon king is unable to simply take something at face value; he suspects an ulterior motive. But he had offered a nod of acknowledgement to the God, a sneer of amusement to Aurelia, the loudmothed harlot that was not even worth the sweat on his flanks that it would take to crush her, and left. He will complete his quest, and see what happens - as difficult as it will be shelving his racism, the warlord will do next to anything for the sake of power.

Out of morbid curiosity, he follows Kahlua, the equine mare who seems so...wary of him. The beast is the sort of man who enjoys the fear of others being directed at him - he likes to see quivering, intimidated individuals bending to his iron will, thrives on forced respect and stolen loyalty. But, of their two meetings, he could not recall doing anything particularly unpleasant aside from offering a few sharp words that weren't even aimed at her - certainly nothing that should make the attractive girl afraid of him. She is pure, after all, with no mutation on her forehead or shoulder, and she could be a useful addition to the Regime if he can earn her trust - or, failing that, her bending the knee due to sheer fear. So he follows her, massive frame seeking to draw up close to her as they wander through the meadow, steel gaze fixing on her with the smallest of quirked brows. "You needn't smile just for my benefit," he murmurs, baritone voice neutral as he flicks his gaze across the grin so falsely attached to that attractive muzzle of hers. He is the connieseur of fake smiles and forced jovialty, of masks and masquerades, and he wonders what emotion she's so keen to hide.

Cynder stretches on his back, every sinew on her scaled body pulsing as she clambers up his neck to perch between his ears, eyeing Kahlua with a tilted head. "I don't believe we've officially met - I am Tyradon, and this is Cynder." The God of the Earth spoke his name, of course, but it isn't the same as a proper greeting from man to woman; he eyes her, body language as neutral as he can make it whilst still ensuring he pushes into her personal space just enough to try and assert his masculine authority.

ALL ALONE IN A WORLD THAT LOST ITS ONLY BLACK SUN

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

You needen't smile just for my benefit. The sound of the stallion's voice made her start slightly, skittering to the side a step or two as she turned to look him over. The scars on his hide were of particular interest to the painted queen, if only because they made her nervous of his intentions. True, she had a massive scar running along her left flank, the product of an attack and misunderstanding that had turned to some sort of friendship. But even the foolish queen knew that the black stag wore too many, too proudly, for them to be mistakes. And his cruel words to the god betrayed him anyways. He was a fighter. She was afraid.

“Kahlua, queen of the Edge,” she offered to him in response, always too eager to share too much information. As she did so, she repeated his name several times in her head, memorizing it. “Why won't preaching peace and community work?” she said then suddenly, either too foolish to know that it was a subject better left untouched or too blunt to have a way to stop herself. Perhaps it was a little bit of both. Still, he was the one who had said that the safety of the land lay with those who were violent and willing to use force instead of speech. He had to have some answer to the question she had asked. And though she was nervous her blue eyes looked for his anyway, smile fading because she never was very good at hiding what she was feeling. But then, why had she ever wanted to?

So why exactly did the beast make her nervous? Many reasons, not the least of which was the subconscious sort of feeling that he was just a hair too close for a stranger to be standing. But perhaps more importantly, she was nervous because what if he was right? What if her plan to preach peace would never give Helovia the rest that it needed, would never bring the calm that the denizens hoped for? What if she was wrong? But no. She couldn't be wrong. She couldn't believe that war was the answer, that fighting was the solution, that kumbaya would not work, that there had to be power-hungry leaders for there to be safety and peace.

@[Tyradon]- did you want to be tagged every time? Sorry I forgot to ask last time.

Hidden Account
OOC: It's fine, you don't have to :D

She's as jumpy as a filly in spring, and the bastard stands his ground with the smallest lift of his amused brow. She introduces herself, and his silver gaze turns interested as she reveals she's a queen - he hadn't expected that of her. One of her seeming shyness isn't the sort he could imagine upon a throne, and he wonders if she is the trophy queen of a war king, a pretty face to warm his bed and bear his children. "Shall I bow, or will a curtsy do?" he asks her with a small simper, sarcasm evident, massive head tilting to scrutinise her in a manner he fully intends to be unnerving, predatory.

She asks a question of him, and he is silent for a moment as he thinks over it. Because it just won't doesn't seem like the sort of answer that would satisfy her. "Because peace can never be permanent, Kahlua. For every woman like you, there's a man like me - never content unless we're at war. Battle runs in our blood, and as long as that's the case, peace is naught but an attractive concept that doesn't work in reality." For him, it is as simple as that. Some individuals were content to follow, but for every one of them, there was a Tyradon or a Confutatis - content only when bathing in the blood of a foe. Unless there was a way to stifle the primal urge for war in the minds of such men and women, peace could never last. Oh, if Tyradon and his demon queen took a herd, he didn't doubt that a period of peace would soon follow - a time when they were content to rest and savour life, free from war cabinets and strategies. But sooner or later, the lust to take would arise within them again and they would march again on their palisade to rule, to dominate, to dine on wine, women and war.

Because life was too damn short to sit around a fire content with what you had, when you could have more.

"That is why leaders need to be willing to do whatever it takes in the name of their followers. They are entitled to savour peace while it lasts, to reap the rewards of hard-won battles, but they need to have the ability and desire to give their last breath to protect what they have when necessary. Kings and queens who do naught but sit on their thrones and pray war will never come are unfit to wear their crowns - who is going to put their faith in a monarch unwilling to die for them?" He makes his crusade for dominance sound almost altruistic, when he puts it like that. Yes, there is an element of selfishness in his craving for power - he wants to be the best, he wants to want for nothing and to have mares fawning at his feet and men begging to fight and die in his name. But he also craves leadership because he thinks he would be better at it than anybody else - he is willing to die for his cause, to fight and kill and protect until his bitter old bones break and his flesh rots in the bloodied soil.

He hunts a crown not just for his sake, but for the wellbeing of all who pledge their loyalty to him, because they deserve it.

He looks back to the mare, the angel queen, and lifts a questioning brow. "Would you fight for your herd, Kahlua, or sit and watch as they're torn to shreds before your eyes?" He scans her face for reaction, keen to see if his words have managed to convince her about how right he was.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

“Neither is necessary,” she offered matter-of-factly to the hulking beast, happily oblivious to the sarcasm that dripped from his mouth though acutely aware of the anxiousness she felt at his head tilt, his scrutiny, his watchfulness. Where were her friends when she needed them most? Away somewhere, of course, dealing with their own lives and gathering back together the parts of their life that had been broken by the terrible darkness. She really wished they were here with her now, of all the times they could have been away. Of course, being all alone was very much her own fault for wandering off in the first place to carry on with her merry endeavors. The painted queen had yet to learn that she couldn't eat her cake and have it too.

Kahlua. She found that she did not like the way her name rolled off of his tongue so easily, his words formed as though he was teaching a child something so obvious that they should have known it already. And in reality he was teaching a child, but she certainly did not appreciate the implication. But his words were interesting nevertheless, an important insight to the queen, useful to her in that she needed to know what she was fighting against if she was going to win. Perhaps Mauja had not believed in her, since he had wandered away from her offer of a fair trial, but she still believed in herself. She was going to make this world peaceful and happy- a good place to live where everyone was content with their position in life- if it killed her. And certainly it would. Unobtainable goals are always the death of those who bear them.

As for the rest of it, as he carried on, telling her what leaders should be doing. What did he know of leadership, of standing on a throne? “And what are you king of, Tyradon, that you know so much about my job?” she spat back at him, offering the kind of fight a child does when they stomp their foot and pout their lower lip. It was comical anger, frustrated, bursting forth from her before she even knew what she was doing. Why? Perhaps it was because she was beginning to realize that goal she had set for herself was not a just a hurdle to clear but a mountain to climb, a ladder straight to the heavens that no mortal could surmount. But she had to keep trying, had to keep going, because she couldn't bear to live in a world where peace was not an option and she was scared for herself with every corner she turned.

“I have fought for them,” she added then, motioning to the scar along her hip, the memory no longer as painful as it had been, since she had made friends with her attacker instead of counting him as a nightmare. “And I would fight again. I don't advocate for indifference in the face of danger. I advocate for peace in place of war.” With a sigh, she let her brain run away with her, imagining Tyradon taking over all of Helovia, trying to put herself in his shoes and more or less failing, but coming up with at least thought. “And what would you do when you have enslaved all of Helovia? How would you sate your desire for war then?”

Of course the answer was obvious- dissenters will always arise, rebellions will always vie for power and attack the king, but the queen did not think of such things. She would have been better off to, though- her quest was very much the same as the black beasts, after all, to take over all of Helovia. She just led her crusade with a holier front. And when she had smothered the land in niceties, gained peace for all, would there not be dissenters like Tyradon to rise up and taken her throne back down? Hadn't he just said that? Had she forgotten it already? Perhaps it would be better if children were not queens.

Hidden Account

It's been a while since he has spoken as much as he has today, and his throat burns from the sensation of his rumbling voice ripping free from it. He continues to watch her, the corner of his muzzle curling into a small smirk of amusement as she seems completely oblivious to his sarcasm. She strikes him as a pure, innocent soul; a white dove, untainted by the likes of him, black crows with intentions as far away from honourable as it is possible to be. Is it wrong of him to want to ruffle those pristine feathers of hers? For him to want to make her question everything she has, until now, taken as gospel? He wants to wake her up to the reality that there's no such thing as a happy ending, no such thing as white knights saving virgin princesses, and that there's no such thing as a golden king and queen stood in the sun, content to rule through benevolence and faith alone.

Dreams like those are for the minds of fillies who still believe that all men want nothing more than to be their handsome prince, good and pure and loving. They are dreams for souls who haven't yet turned bitter, who haven't yet realised that life isn't rainbows and unicorns, that it's blood and sex and sweat and steel and death. Part of him admires Kahlua's innocence, her views, but the rest of him wants nothing more than to shatter her perfect world and wake her up to the fact that they are all cursed and they might as well enjoy the ride, because tomorrow they could be prone on a battlefield with swords through their backs.

Her question draws a simple, blackened smile from his torn lips, slate eyes as cold as chips of ice as he looks at her. "I was a king for the better part of six years, Kahlua, since before you were so much as an urge in your father's loins. When I was a green boy a part of me thought the way you do now - but then I realised life isn't that damned simple, and if the gods meant us to sit around preaching peace then why did they give us teeth and hooves and dragonflame?" He's completely focused on her, massive frame drawn up to its full and impressive height. On his shoulders, Cynder chirrups her approval, because she, just like he, knows no other life than one made up of blood and misery and blind hatred. She was forged in fire the same as he was born of steel and fury, and both of them are hardpressed to remember a time when they weren't thinking of their next strategy, their next victim.

The mare admits she has fought for her herd, and his ravenous gaze shifts to the scar she indicates. "Unicorn horn?" he questions, because the sight of it in all its puckered glory reminds him of the one that carves across his face, wide like a crimson smile. "Then we aren't so different after all, my dear," he croons, smug satisfaction evident in his booming words. In his own twisted mind he's won, because she has fought for her loved ones and he naturally assumes that a part of her must have liked it. Perhaps that was why she was so keen to preach peace - because she was scared of what she would do in war.

Her question falls on ready ears, and the beast allows himself a small chuckle. "You think Helovians would sit back and allow me to rule every land without retribution? There would be rebellions, Kahlua, wars and assassinations and torture all done in the name of the greater good. Because that's how the likes of you function, isn't it? You won't start a war, but if there's one there, you'll participate - because you can smother your guilt by saying it was in self-defence, or it was to protect your friends. If it was me sat upon my ill-gotten throne, you wouldn't be so keen for peace then, would you? No, you wouldn't rest until I was in the ground, peace be damned." And that, to him, is the difference between himself and the vast majority of others. He will go to war and freely admit he does so because he likes it, or because he wants to exterminate anybody different. He owns his actions - but others are keen to hide behind the facade of doing the wrong things for the right reasons. They're afraid to take any blame upon themselves, so they shift it onto somebody else - oh, I killed him because he attacked me first! I started a war on him because he's a tyrant!

I killed his children because god was on my side!

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>
(Kick me if its to late to join, but Aaron was screaming in my head to post here since the first couple posts)

It was a nice day, for FrostFall at least. It was one of the few Alanna had been able to lure her bonded out for a run. It had been a long time since they just ran to run. For so long he has had to grow up and be the leader for his family.... Now, suddenly with the loss of everyone... He found himself able to breathe a bit easier. He sure wasn't sleeping any easier, the recent time of darkness to much alike to the time of shades in Isilme. Who was the stud kidding? The time of shades would never end, and they would never return home. Helovia was home and it was time he accepted that. Alanna was his family now, and he needed to accept that too. As the bonded pair entered the meadow, it was Alanna's keen hearing and smell that found them first. Her reaction was mixed. On the one hand, Kahlua she was glad to know was near. Her bonded could easlier escort his Queen back home... On the other paw... There was the brute Tyradon and his bonded dragon Cynder.

Effortlessly the knight picked up on his bonded's feelings. Brown eyes scaned as the ran for the pair he knew could not be far. There. There they were. Walking and talking. Surely nothing good was coming of this. After all, Kahlua's emotions could be fragile as Aaron well knew. Tyradon, well Aaron just didn't like the brute. Quickly the bonded pair changed course to join with the pair of equines already there. It was not until he got closer that Aaron realied the topic of thier conversation. Well, it was time someone set the black idiot straight. It's because of war I no long can call Isilme home Tyradon. So much blood shed, soaked into the grounds. In the end, it was sharp images of the dead in the dark that drove everyone out. He walked along side Kahlua, Alanna trailing not far behind him. He waited for that to sink into the dimwitted beast's head. War is not the way, nor will it ever be. However I will give my life to protect my new family from going through the hell I saw as a colt.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

“Teeth to eat, hooves to walk, dragonflame to warm us in the winter,” she answered back, almost monotone, a sort of chant. Not a mantra, per se, as the question as new to her, but the words came out as though they were a part of her very soul. To fight was to be desparate. Even during the spar where she had gained the scar (“Yes, unicorn horn,” she confirmed) the queen had been dancing away, trying to convince Farenjer that she was not there to fight and that he should stop his wrong doings. She may not have convinced him but he had ran away in the woods nevertheless, the queen convinced that somehow her preaching had changed his mind on war.

However, though she was able to accept a lot of horrid truths, she was not able to accept that she was similar to the towering black stallion before her. “We're not at all the same!” she responded almost defensively, still trying to convince somebody (herself or Tyradon?) that her crusade for peace, her holy war against racism and hatred, was justified and right, that she was somehow better than the monsters that looked for a fight at every turn, that the gods looked upon her with favor where they looked upon him with disgust.

And yet, how could that be? How could it be that Kahlua was their favored, their pet child, when Tyradon had been granted a quest from the God of the Earth and she had not. Her faith began to waver and she shifted uncomfortably again. It never occurred to her that perhaps Father Earth was trying to give her a chance to overcome her nightmares on her own, that Tyradon was being granted a quest as punishment and not favor. Was her faith perhaps wrongly placed? Short though it was, this conversation already had the painted girl doubting herself. How would she fare in the face of a whole herd of unicorns that were convinced they were the Gods' gift to the very Earth?

And with his next speech, his next round of words, the child queen feeling quite lost for what to say, she found that she had never been happier to see Aaron and his bonded approach. What had started as a very strained relationship had grown into some sort of friendship and respect, the queen counting the stallion as one of her many Council members. And where she was lost for words, he was not. His voice was strong where hers was weak, his convictions backed by example where hers were backed by thought and abstraction. “Would you be so keen for war when all your family is dead, or do you care so little for them that they don't matter?” she added after Aaron was done, hoping not to hurt his feelings too much, but knowing that he had lost too many family members for too many reasons.

Not so subtly, the painted girl took a sideways step closer to Aaron, happier to be nearer him than the blackened monster, wondering what sort of new twists and turns this conversation would take.

OOC| You're more than welcome! Sorry for the delay guys, I'm getting back up and onto my feet finally and trying to get caught up.

Hidden Account

There is something exhilarating about a good debate, a rush that he normally only gets through war and lust. As well as being prejudiced, blinkered and shallow, Tyradon is opinionated to the point of arrogance, always believing he is in the right, and there is not a lot more satisfying than seeing the mind of another bend to his point of view. He looks back to the queen, acknowledging her responses with a lazy flick of his ear - his attention is largely focused on exactly how she gained that wonderful scar. Did the unicorn who did it spite her to the point of violence, or was it a more....accidental wound? Alas, he'll probably never know. We're not the same, she exclaims, adamant, and the smallest of smirks plays at the corner of the foul animal's muzzle. "If you say so," he says pleasantly, as though humouring a young child.

But, before their thrilling debate can continue, a parasite arrives in the form of that damned mosquito Aaron. He has equine blood in his veins and that is the only thing keeping Tyradon from forcibly ejecting his colon from out of his throat - he's an immature, naiive, holier-than-though boy whose balls are probably still descending, if he actually has any, which is open to debate. His eyes roll at the youth's words, exasperation evident as he looks imperiously down at the foolish colt blabbering like a boy to his mother. "I'm afraid I have no fucks to give for your sob story, boy, as poetic and tearjerking as it is. Begone and leave the adults to talk." Generally Tyradon was happy to educate the...less knowledgable, and would have been only too glad to put Aaron right, but the damnable child has irked him one too many times with his childish preaching. He needs taking down a few notches, as the dragon king has done countless times with headstrong sons who have grown too big for their hooves - a well-aimed kick and sharp nip to the withers is generally a good way to get them to learn their place.

But, on this occasion, he's enjoying Kahlua's company too much to disturb it. So he adopts the next best technique - turning his massive rump towards Aaron, and dutifully pretending he isn't there.

He looks back to the mare, completely ignoring the dumb colt, although Cynder keeps a single eye on him to ensure he doesn't try any cowardly tricks whilst the beast's back is turned. Kahlua seems eager to lurk beside Aaron, and the bastard resists the urge to roll his eyes - by Nieque, she is probably a more capable fighter than her painted friend. "My family know the dangers of war, Kahlua, but they're usually strong enough to defend themselves, because they need to be." He doesn't mention the fact he has essentially disowned both parents - that his father only wanted him as a soldier to mould into his own image, that his mother spent eight years trying to forget he ever existed whilst she bedded down with a unicorn, and that his siblings don't even know his name. He doesn't mention the women, the lovers, he's seen fall by the blades of enemies, nor the friends and fellow warriors that he's watched thrash out their last agonised moments on a muddy battlefield.

He doesn't mention that he watched his own dragon broken before his eyes, turned helpless and weak by the supernatural prowess of a creature Tyradon has spent his life hating.

"There is no room for sentiment on the battlefield, family or otherwise. I've watched my children die because they couldn't fight properly. I've seen my sons' throats ripped out and I've seen my daughters with foals in their bellies crushed by the hooves of my enemies, and does it make me abhor war? No - because no matter what, war will always come sooner or later. Better I ensure myself and my loved ones are prepared, rather than quivering behind my mother's skirts and hoping the tales of battle are just that - tales. " He fights the urge to send a scathing glance towards Aaron, naiive idealist that he is. No, he cares only for what Kahlua has to say, not her irritating friend.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

It was to no surprise that he was only given a warm welcome by one of the two equines. Kahlua added in her own after thought to Aaron's words, then stepped to walk even closer to him. Aaron was greatful that she was not being drawn in by the hate clearly coming from the older stallion's mouth. Was this what his mother had began to speak against? Were all the equines before her as full of hate as this one? "I'm afraid I have no fucks to give for your sob story, boy, as poetic and tearjerking as it is. Begone and leave the adults to talk." Aaron snorted. Is that the best you can do? Spew more hate? How childish. His eyes had turned black, Alanna's fur along her spine was on end. He could of nearly laughed as the big black brute turned his back to him. But that was kind of hard to stay that way if he intended to speak to Kahlua. Well Aaron intended to play into this fully. He leaned his head closer to Kahlua, his muzzle to her ear and whispered just loud enough he knew the other stud would hear. He turns his back to pout, and i'm the boy? He grinned at his Queen, hoping she would play along.

At the outcast's next words, Aaron merely scoffed. "My family know the dangers of war, Kahlua, but they're usually strong enough to defend themselves, because they need to be." Because they need to be? More like his pigheaded veiws got his old herd into trouble and caused the wars to begin with. But if Tyradon wanted to play the childish game of ignoring Aaron, well two could play that game. Aaron instead would comment to Kahlua loud enough to be heard, but yet not speaking directly to the ass of a stallion.

Then, he went of to speak of what his family had endured. Sons with throats ripped out, daughters with unborn foals murdered. Yet this jerk still thought his way was right? That to continue to go to war was the best for everyone? No no no. His ears pinned back, but he remained silent. He knew the last bit was aimmed at him. The talk of hiding behind mother's skirt and tales of battle. Aaron could not help but whisper again to Kahlua. What's he want us to do? Decide his way is the right one? Guess he's never encountered the full force of the Qian.... Should we tell him, m'lady? Oh Aaron was ready to spring at the other stud. Did this pompus ass really think that war and hate was always going to be the way? Over Aaron's and many others dead bodies it would be. After all, Aaron was not the only one in Helovia to watch Isilme fall. Most who did, would sure as hell NOT want to watch Helovia meet the same fate. The more blood shed, the more chance of that becoming a reality.... That was not a reality Aaron wanted to face ever again.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.