the Rift

[OPEN] Blood And Bones.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Things change, even the road before me seem different. I've walked this road a thousand time before, always seeing my goal, but never been able to touch it. And I smell you now, even thought the blood. The blood, yes. That poor deer had no idea his last day was upon him when I forced him off the ledge. But it felt good, to see the life escape it's body before I went for the heart.

But I walk now, through snow and breathing heavily. You know there is nothing I will not do for you my Queen. I will eat the hearts of your enemies if that's what you want. And I will cherish their blood in my mouth as the soft tissue breaks between my teeth. Or do you not want me to kill? Would you rather keep me a secret in your heart and take me out when you are alone? I can do that too. Whatever you wish of me, I'll do.

I am here now, watching the place you showed me so long ago, the place I called home. So much have changed - not just on the surface - but deep within. You know as I do; we will never be the same. If we are to survive, we must adapt. Are you able to adapt to the darkness I bring or will you crumble under it's weight?

With all the air I can muster, I call out for you, my one winged angel. And you will come, this I know. You will see me, as a red and black King against the surroundings, ready to prove my love and devotion for you once again. Use me as you wish. Send me to death and back if that's what your heart desires. But you will come.

OOC: For @[Africa] and anyone else :)

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

As is part and parcel of her duty, she is on guard for trespassers and interferers who are unknown or might pose threat to the Dragon's Throat. They are - no, we are, she corrects herself - are in a vulnerable stage right now, having just begun to regroup and recuperate from the long and peculiar darkness... not to mention what beasts and monsters came with it. The lightning maiden does not walk on cleft-hooves as if she is a land-bound creature (how she pities those without wings); instead, she rests on the warm thermals, wings cradling the hot air, occasionally making an adjustment to bring her from higher to lower elevation. It is from this vantage point that the lovely young mare is able to see the dark spot that is waltzing towards the Sun God's land without a worry.

A scowl creases her brow, and she begins to descend from the sky.
Even at her elevation, however, it is not difficult to hear the stallion's shriek (it must be a stallion, to have a tone that low and deep.) It is calling out for Africa, the distant and, more predominantly, fragile mare; and yet, even despite his clear knowledge of the Sultana, the lightning maiden is not particularly inclined to allow him to enter the borders. If anything, her naturally skeptical nature favors the idea it is some sort of ruse, designed to lower the guard's cautionary walls.

Enormous wings close and fold to polished flanks as she lands a touch heavier than usual, sinking deep into the snow. With an extra step and a slight bounce, the slender mare balances out her uncomfortable touch-down.

On hoof, the mare approaches the dark stallion, voltaic eyes sharp and slightly accusing; and yet, when she speaks, her tones are courteous, albeit aloof. "What purpose do you have with Africa, Sultana of the Sun God's land, the Dragon's Throat?"
azulee

the grave looks cold, but we're still young
image by lunarblues | table by phantom

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I never think of myself as one of the skies, and neither do the thought fasten as a body and soul appear out of the blue. My heart jumps a beat, thinking it's my Queen who finally found the courage and means to take to the air, but as it comes closer, the beating stops. No, my love is still eathbound as this body is not her's. I scowl as reality kicks in and crush my dreams once again.

Hazel eyes follow the mare as she welcome the earth and her birthplace. No horse should be able to fly, I think, and no horse should wear a weapon between their brow. I am as natural as they come - no wings, no horn - just a few feathers to remind me of what once were.

My head tilts to the left when I am offered both a question and accusation in one. I have almost forgot how it felt to be one of them, but as my heart rules my life, I chose to wander alone. Maybe I should have chosen company instead of my sanity?

"I wish to speak with her." I say as I keep my voice clean from threat and despair. "I am her friend, Windwalker." Friend and friend. At this point, she and I are both lovers and enemies, friends and foes. I have no name for what I share with my Queen, only that I need to see her again - to smell her perfume and hear her voice.

@[Azulee]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

Weary and burdened with his own thoughts, Dalibor did not see the dark male moving about below, nor did he care to pay attention to the ginormously-winged female he noted was cruising the sky nearby. That is, until a shriek rang out into the air, a primal, pained call the warrior felt reverberate deeply in his chest like it was his own voice being ripped from his throat once more.

Like it was he that had made the horrible sound.

A memory violently overtook him and Dalibor's flight halted like he'd been struck down from the sky, his fall barely broken by self-preservation instinct he'd developed over the years. As he slammed into the ground, throwing up snow in a terribly ungraceful crash, he felt no pain. Hooves twitched for a few moments more as the visions raced through his brain, firing nerves and synapses viciously, taking him right back to those horrible moment's he'd wailed in agony over his love's bleeding and dying body, knowing he was losing not only her but the life they had created together that still remained in her swollen belly.

Azulee's voice broke the flashback he didn't wish to have and for that he was eternally grateful. Gingerly picking himself up, the stallion looked around and found he had not landed very close to those he could hear speaking - thankfully. Maybe they'd missed his meteoric fall. He doubted that. Dalibor's ears perked up when he heard Africa's name, a certain...protectiveness curling in his chest. What did this large one want with her? To speak to her? Why?

Was that jealousy?

The fuck? Dalibor frowned. He had no reason to feel such an emotion. Africa and he had spoken but once, and briefly. There was nothing. They had nothing.

He had nothing.

Still. His walk slow, deliberate, weighted, he came closer to where this 'friend' Windwalker was and eyed him, hawkish gaze not missing the pathetic tufts of feathers alighting on the black beast's shoulders. Were his wings missing? Malformed? Ripped out? How do you know Africa? he wondered, but neglected to speak aloud. Dalibor felt maybe he didn't wish to know that answer. How did you know he wanted Africa from a mere wail? he wondered more pertinently about Azulee's deduction, but didn't care all that much to find out. A silent sentinel, Dalibor opted to merely watch and learn.

@[Windwalker]
@[Azulee]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts