the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

My travels have been short, but they did not fear of being a challenge. Although my leave was short, I have experienced more in a matter of weeks than most have in many years. I have gained maturity and experience. I now know I must also care about the goodwill of others - not only myself. I yearned to return to my home when I was gone, but something always pushed me away. Something larger, more important than just instinct. By staying away, I have gained things that are much more than just materia, through disaster of my temporary home, the tormentation of the ones that I had learned to love. Helices is where I belong now that I have found myself. I have changed in only the best of ways, but then again one doesn't really change, but only learns to look at life in a different perspective. But No worries to the ones that previously knew me; I am still Abishia, Just much more weathered and mature. I appreciate life now. I can see potential in the worst of things. I know what and who I am. There is No reason for never to ponder over the fact that I am hornless, for I am me, and why would I want to change myself to satisfy the needs of others?

I have been traveling for a few days now, my sense of direction a bit blurred,.but it seems I have found my way quite nicely. Soon I will be stepping into the great land of Helovia. Rolling hills, crevices, fiery mysteries... More than the adventurous heart can desire. I have thought much about my previous time in Helices, my adventures through the caves, the horses I met, and the places I went. I have missed Helices, and now that my hooves have bestowed upon the rich lands again, all I can feel is glee, and the ever so returning warmth to my heart. Quietly, I make my way along the paths that I used to follow almost every dawn and dusk, but now they seem odd to me. My long legs stretch to cover more land, and soon I find myself emerging from the Threshold and travel across the beautiful lands. A new era has fallen over this place, the change in the air apparent. There is No longer the deafening fear that used to hang over the heads of its occupants, but a happiness that lingers throughout the brisk winter air.

I slowly come to a stop, now dead center in the Thistle Meadow, a place that I used to visit very often. My gaze lingers, thoughts swirling and bumbling around my cranium. A sudden thought snags me.

"Elsa? "

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa had been missing more than her family lately. The usual wintry spell usually entranced her in a seasonal high, but now, she seemed to be wallowing again within the depths of her thoughts. That place, was a dark place indeed. One that engulfed the soul, and it seemed that she was permanently welded there. Her soul was growing weary with the weight, her sister had not yet come to her, Abishia had been M.I.A. since she promised to be her sister, and little darling Amania was growing quickly independent. Elsa was nearly alone in a sense. Sure, she was surrounded by a herd and people who claimed to be her friend, but who really knew her? No one. No one knew the real Elsa. No one knew the real story. Sobs fluttered in her chest cavity, bouncing around in heaving breaths and she clamored for air.

It was funny, sadness. The way it could control you in such a way that it seemed to play you as a pawn. Elsa had no control anymore, and her emotions just were bottled up, and then exploded into a pathetic show that made soap operas look less dramatic. Her feet dragged across the ground, as angry tears rolled from her eyes. The tiny, watery droplets stung in the winter air, as the dagger-like wind serrated her body. Shivers wracked her body, as the wind tangled the once silky, long hair. Funny, how her mental state was always given by her physical one. Two worlds combined to reveal her shattered mind.

A small, familiar whisper reached her ears. It was like heaven had called out, beckoning her to follow. Abishia. There was no way Abishia had survived. Elsa had not seen her since the lonesome time in the caves. There was no way she could live. Yet, it was funny how such a thought of death could totally consume her thoughts, and make the dead the first priority. Like a moth to a flame she ran, her body eating up the ground faster than ever before. A thunderous sound of her hardy body crashing against the hard ground echoed around the dead, quiet land.

The whispering, tempting voice had taken her to a clearing. There, set right before her, was the angel she had thought so long to be dead. "Abishia." her voice was cracked, barley above a whisper. The girls body shuddered as she stood a few yards off, watching the painted sister. "Abishia!" it was a cackled sob, tearing from her throat loud and clear. She wanted so badly to move, so badly to pull Abi beneath her wings and to feel the warmth of her body beneath her wings, safe. She couldn't make herself move, she couldn't live with the thought of her disappearing. She didn't want to lose another.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Hidden Account
Wild.

The light pounding of hoof against snow satisfied the young mare's hunger for love, peace, and someone to embrace. Elsa was here. She must be... But what if the white dove had forgotten about the mosaic child? What if the cares of the beautiful winged one no longer acknowledged the child she once called her sister? As the pounding became louder, all the girl could do was wait, her heart in the lump of her throat, beating loud enough that she was sure it would scare off any nearby critters. Her head drooped, finally accepting defeat when her harks told her the wrong tale; that the horse - or whatever had been coming toward her - had turned off, no longer running toward her. But defeat was suddenly victorious. The dove had come.

Abishia!
Her own name, repeated twice, was music to her lobes. Whipping around, her dual colored orbs set upon the once sleek, majestic being. Vision blurred by tears of happiness, she didn't bother to acknowledge the fact that Elsa was mangled, not the same. She lurched forward, her now proportionate and lean bodice flying toward the mare she loved with all her heart. No words graced her maw, only the soft gasp that escaped her when her own painted self collided with Ellie's. A small, grief stricken but happy giggle bubbled from her kissers as she buried her muzzle deep into the soft feathers that she had never stopped thinking about. Lightly, she leaned against the smaller mare, overwhelmed by sadness, happiness, and so much more. "My sister. My Ellie. " She sighed, now burying her maw into the tangled grey locks. "I thought you were gone, my beauty. Oh, Ellie. Why have you let yourself go? Why? What is different now?" She took a few stumbles backward so her muzzle was touching Elsa's. Another sigh escaped her, shaking her frame and causing her legs to become unsteady. She swayed for a moment, her vision blurred, but quickly regained her regal demeanor. Quietly, she looked her adopted sister over, taking in every inch of her before locking her orbs onto Ellie's. "I have failed you. I left when times where hard. I put you to the side and focused on myself. I can't put into words how sorry I am Ellie. I really can not. I will never leave you again. By your side is where I will stay. I will follow you everywhere you land your hooves. "

"Abi Talk!"

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines

ELSA

The painted sister had finally turned, finally looked. Elsa's own tears began to leak from her raw, red eyes, the waterworks again commencing. Her body was heaving in sobs again, as the painted body barreled towards her. Never before had she been so happy to see a being running headlong at herself. Tears wicked from her face as the fell slowly, the painted body finally connecting with her own. The warmth of the other body touching hers was more than invigorating. Abi began to talk, her warm breath rolling in her mane. The words becoming entangled in her mane in the most comforting way.

Her words suddenly turned questioning as to why she looked like such a mess. Abi couldn't know. Abi wouldn't love her anymore. Maybe it was selfish, but Elsa couldn't loose another relationship. Not one that was so close, so fragile. Then, again, her already shattered heart was falling again. Abi began to blame herself, and sobs of pure, raw agony shook her body. She began to heave, her breaths coming, short and ragged. She stumbled a few steps forward, begging. "Abi, Abi, Abi." She repeated, her breaths shaky, and tears still ripping at her face. "Abi none of this.. this is your own fault. Yo-you did nothing." Abishia had no idea, and Elsa wanted so badly to tell her. To put all her grief on her, but that too, was selfish, and would only ruin a perfectly good sisterhood. "Abi you can't blame yourself, for it's me." That was all the cryptic mare offered between her words as she stumbled forward, attempting to push her chest against Abishia's lovingly. She reached around to her left wing, and plucked one, barely blue feather. With adept skill, she nudged the feather near the base of Abishia's mane by the point of her shoulder. She skillfully weaved the feather, so it sat gently in her chestnut mane.

"You'll always have a part of me." She mumbled, wrapping her neck around Abishia's. "I promise I won't hurt you." She stuttered again, as tears began to fall again. Why was she so damn emotional?

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

Hidden Account
Wild.

Elsa is very important to the girl. One of those she truly cares about. Abishia may come across kind, but it is hard for her to get attached to someone or something with the fear of it leaving or dying. She knows well now that she can't dwell on the past, but that doesn't mean she can't learn from it. By losing all of those she has loved, she has become to mature for her age, putting her aside from the others and not seeming to fit in any where she went, especially with those around her age. But being kind to all those older, and younger, is a way she copes with things. Being a sweetheart, but being able to walk away at any moment. Why not? Maybe more should learn from Abishia's ways. Some may call it being fake, but if you grab your shovel firmly and dig down deep, all the way to the core, the reasoning will suddenly become very, well... reasonable. It just shows how Abishia is so much more advanced than others, making decisions on the spot, and being able to click a switch in her brain that turns her to "nice-girl-mode", but beware, just because she seems kind and all, doesn't mean that switch can't be just as easily turned off.

I have so much to tell Elsa... Especially Azarel... Ahh, the lovely Aza, the filly's first love, and as we are
hoping, her eternal love. The two used to dance along the sands of the Endless Blue with the moonlight shining on their downy
coats, laughter bubbling from their un-matured maws, their proportionate bodices' frolicking together as one as the waves smashed against their ankles and sent chills up their spines. All Abi knew of him was laughter and love, the little crush suddenly turning
to something big as their days apart multiplied, as well as her thoughts of him. It is said the person you think of at night is the person you miss most. Almost every night, Abi stares to the stars, the images of him fresh in her mind - his glamorous smile and flowing hair as he played side-by-side with her. Her heart warmed at the thought of him, remembering when she looked up and gazed at the same stars that night... But back then; it seemed worlds away to her. She felt lost without his laughter, straining to hear the slightest of sounds, hoping that possibly, maybe, one day it will be the flame child. The one she misses most isn't Antheia or Harmony, it's the one she spent her small juvenile experience with, Azarel. And it's for sure that she won't ever be able to boggle him from her mind. Memories fresh and images lingering, she felt as if it had been seasons since their meetings, but then again only moons.

She couldn't help but wonder where he was now; rather than handling the situation right before her, thoughts flashed around her mind. Maybe he was gone for real, or maybe he was just a few days travel away, or maybe just a few hours or even moments. She wanted to shake her dome, scold herself for even thinking of it, but it would be much to embarrassing to admit that she was daydreaming to Ellie. Abi could just imagine her harks growing hot as she snapped back into focus if Elsa uttered the words, what are you doing? A cringe shook her slightly, but it wasn't the worst of them, nor was the daydream. It was more humorous and heartfelt than the ones she had experienced before. Dual colored orbs switched back into focus as Elsa began to speak, but Abishia immediately shook her head. This wasn't the time to cry over the past, regret one's actions or even apologize. The filly's change in attitude came quick, but was very meaningful to say the least. Hell, she isn't dumb!

" Hush, Ellie. All is well. Forget my childish actions. " She swung her head viciously to the right, as if sweeping something away from them. Slowly, she stepped forward and rubbed her maw on Ellie's cheek, drying the tear-trails quickly with her gentle caress. She then stepped back again, cocking her head slightly so that her forelock would slip from her eyes. A small smile formed on her cream dipped kissers. " Elsa, I have so much to tell you. Our last meeting was brief, you hardly know anything about me. But I'm not going to dwell on the past. Forget about it. If the past is bad, why waste your time moping around about it, and do something that the future you will be proud of, ya know what I mean? " She smiled sweetly and bumped her maw against Elsa's lightly, then continued, her voice very soft but easily audible. "Sister, I would love to know much more about you. Know you on a more personal level. But please darling don't tell me the anguish. I only wish to hear about you, how ever sad your story is, switch it to the bright side, tell me the good things! Forget the negatives. Everyone has a sob story, but I can't handle any more sorrow today, and I bet it wouldn't be enjoyable for you either. Let's start where we left off. Just rattle on about yourself, please! I love learning about what other's fancy in life. "

She smiled and sighed, adoring the feeling of Ellie's neck embracing her. She smiled contently, pleased with the beautiful feather that has been placed in her mane. Nudging Elsa, she closes her orbs as she speaks. " Thank you sister. I wish I could give you a token also." She pauses for a moment, then jumps as an idea graces her mind. She giggles, then whips around to grasp a small piece of her tail in her hard white pearls. Quickly, she pulls out some long strands, then steps away from Elsa. She cocks her head yet again, a new habit she has formed - the hairs that she now grasps in her kissers lightly brush against the ground. She smiles lightly as her imagination strikes, and she lurches forward toward Elsa. She stops where wing meets her bodice, laying the dark strands over the white feathers, the contrast very pleasing. Giving more length on the side that is closest to her, she lengthens it until she can step on one end of the strand with her front left hoof, then grasp the other end by bending and reaching under Elsa's wing to retrieve it, and place the hairs delicately in her kissers. She raises her head slowly, putting the looser end that she carries in her mouth over the taut end that she is holding down with her hoof. She then drops the one end that she holds with her kissers momentarily, the curly sorrel hairs draping over the tight ones. Then, she reaches through the large space between the tight end, her wing, and the loose end. Carefully, she pulls the loose end through the whole, and jerks her head back so she tightens it, then stepping off the opposite end. She sighs in relief, then steps back and smiles at the her hairs, about an inch thick, that are now tied around the
base of Elsa's wing.

Credits

lines

ELSA

Forget my childish actions.

And there Elsa’s heart went shattering into another, million tiny pieces. All of her heart was broken, not a single shard could be put back into place. The only way for such a shape to return would be by the forges of hell to melt the pieces, and slam that back into an awkward shape that would never resemble that of a heart. The last thing Elsa ever wanted to do was to make others feel like they were the problem. Others were never the problem; Elsa’s worst problem was herself. An earth-shattering truth was she could never get away from herself. She could never escape the exact person that drove her to the edge of insanity.

Abishias head thrashed back and forth, as if trying to clear all these emotions. Elsa only let a broken laugh tumble from her body. It was demonic in air, but angelic in meaning. She appreciated how hard Abishia tried. There was no one in the world that had tried more to understand Elsa than Abishia. The pained mares love and compassion was something Elsa had not seen in quite a while. It was a precious gem she happened to excavate on accident, and she was so scared to pull it from the earth, for every time she attempted it in the past, she had shattered the gemstone.

Little Abi moved forward, and her maw brushed against her cheek. The whiskers tickled her face, spreading newfound warmth within her. Tears still fell relentlessly, for she was no longer in control of her emotions. A smile fell upon Abi’s face as she stepped back, and Elsa could only muster a cracked one. It was the best she could do in her situation. She was tired of trying to be happy all the time, but she wouldn’t let Abishia know about the true depth of her wounds.

Her words were whimsical, and the truth behind them was nothing more than a fairytale. At least she was trying; she was trying so hard to fix Elsa. The past could not be forgotten. The past, no matter how terrifyingly painful it was, could never be erased. She would never forget her mother, she would never forget her sister, and she would never forget the staff. She would never forget the monster that she was. The painted mare then wanted to know of her past, to know her on a personal level. She wanted to hear the good, not the sob story. She wanted to learn what she fancied.

Life was not something Elsa fancied. It wasn’t a cakewalk, and it had never been in her favor. It was as if she was born to walk among the earth so the gods could mock, and toy with her. She was just a pawn in a stupid game of life, only to provide sick and twisted shows. Elsa was the reason bad things happened to good people. Elsa was the reason no one trusted her. Elsa was the reason that at least two (confirmed) lay dead in the wake of her idiotic attempt to escape from society. Elsa stood quite, and in a shattered mind.

Her body was eerily still as Abishia worked around her. She was offering her own acknowledgement of thankfulness. From her mane, she plucked soft, beautiful strands and delicately wrapped them around the base of her tail.

That was when everything was finally broken. Elsa couldn’t live in this lie any longer. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she has spilled blood. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she left a sister behind. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she left and entire kingdom to fend for themselves.

Elsa fell to the ground in a heap. Her body heaving and contorting in ways that mirrored all the emotions that had been so tightly bottled. It was like popping the cork off a wine bottle. She was exploding into an ugly disaster that would eventually leave nothing but a mess in her wake, and a show to prove good times to the “higher powers”. Tears bled from her eyes, as her body began to shudder with each heaved breath. "Abishia there is nothing good about me!" She screamed, her eyes wild with fright, frustration, fear, sadness, and anger. All of them solely geared at her own being, but was being released upon this poor, unfortunate girl, who just wanted to help. "I've killed two people." She started, her voice eerily calm despite her scratchy throat and heaving body. "I left my only blood sister behind." Her body began to shake more rapidly, as anger welled within the pit of her stomach. "Abishia I left an entire kingdom to fend for THEMSELVES!!" Her words cut off, echoing eerily across the meadow. The darkened personality showing the true colors of the girl that tried so hard to be normal

Ladies and gentleman, Elsa.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her orbs danced from side to side, awaiting the dove's response with polite patience. The child has come a long way since the day she first met Elsa, but that doesn't mean she can't let her childish side show. A long silence greeted her last phrase, with every moment Ellie's usually soft gaze turned darker and darker, her orbs clouding oddly and her nature beginning to shatter. Abi had known that something was wrong; though she didn't wish to damper the mood any further. Picking and prodding wasn't always the best cure for someone's indifferent-like behavior. Abishia always tended to look on the bright side of things, no matter how horrible they may be. The deaths of her loved ones were passed by quickly with a short time of greif, but that doesn't mean she doesn't remember them. Yes, some days she may lie and cry, but others she remembers her kin with respect and a feeling of cockiness at her quite in tact bloodlines. They only where broken after Harmony was born, the first Equine of them all, the impure one, the hornless, the one who lacked the crown that made the other's superior. But that made Harmony none the lesser, back when Abi knew her, she was ignorant to the Unicorns, unaware of their might, power, and grace. Back when the want and jealousy didn't appear in the pit of her stomach when her orbs rested on those beautiful bones that bored from the pure ones' foreheads. Somehow, Abishia had acquired the hatred that Unicorns have for equines, but not so much peagusi. Sometimes they would get on her nerves, but other times Abishia would marvel at the beauty of their wings. There was a soft spot for Elsa though. Oh yes, and we musn't forget that it just so happens the one she loves is crowned... Hmm, quite odd, don't you think?

Pools quickly surged back to the scenario before her when the air suddenly tensed. Before her, a catastrophe was brewing. Abi could feel it crawling beneath her skin and making her senses flare. Her ears suddenly pinned as a cringe of fear overtook her. Just as she was finished shaking, it happened. She melted, she gave up. The Winged Queen she had come to set aside with grace and her regal disposition, suddenly became a wailing filly. We all have those days, but not usually in front of others. Especially someone that she should be afraid to lose. But maybe Abishia was just another card in Elsa's disgusting game of poker. All worries became apparent when Ellie's condition finally surfaced, making it's grand appearance only the second time they had come in contact with each other. And when words filled with fear, disgust and a horrid tone that made Abishia flinch began to spill from the once regal queen's velvets, Abishia stumbled backward, blinking rapidly. It was just something she simply couldn't wrap her head around. A sadness so deep, so tinged with evil needed to be taken away from the poor soul in which it possessed. And when she screamed, those desperate vocals bore deep into the filly's heart. Sympathy overtook her, and she instantly walked forward, falling to her knees then cascading gracefully onto the snow laden ground, she cradled Elsa, even when the truth came through Abishia didn't flinch. It didn't matter to her if Ellie had killed two beings. Hell, the past is in the past. Some things, you just need to let go. Abishia draped her neck over the dove's shaking one, and urged her to press closer. She nuzzled the fae's neck, providing comfort and a sturdy shoulder to lean, and to cry on. Ellie's tears began to soak her thick winter coat, but the child didn't mind. She stayed, offering a small song in return of Ellie's harsh words. It was a song that spoke of hope and new tomorrow's, that today is a gift, and tomorrow is a mystery. All Abishia wanted to do was help, but it seemed that whenever she tried to pull a knife from their hearts, she managed to clumsily bump the blade and send it deeper into the precious flesh that wouldn't last much longer.

Abishia's song was only a few phrases long, Abishia's quiet but beautiful voice echoing across the meadow. Yes, the words had shocked her in a way, but the girl had a way of forgiving, accepting, and moving on. She was not one to hold a grudge, and always willing to try mend a broken heart. For a few more moments, she cradled Elsa like a mother would her child, slightly rocking back and forth, hoping to calm the fragile, hurt creature that lay in her hold. Slowly, she began to speak, flicking her lobes but not making and effort to stop the rocking, or to break her hold. "Elsa. I will not judge you because of your past. We have all made mistakes, some worse than others, but that sets us no differently. My sister, darling, I beg you to not have such a horrible view of things. Everything may be horrendous, but by bogging yourself down, you make nothing better. You only make yourself worse." She dug her maw into Ellie's wing, and her tone became serious as she raised it from the downy feathers. "I am an orphan, I watched my second mother commit suicide, then watched as my real mother froze to death. " She curled her neck so she could stare into Elsa's blue hued pools that where still spilling overflowing, "I have no one at all, not even a herd to call family. Do you see me moping around darling?" She smiled lightly, hoping to soften the tone. "You left them, yes, but Elsa. You can always return, explain. No matter how bad it may be, no matter how embarrassing, heart breaking, or wrong it may seem, it will put aside the guilt that is burrowed in your heart. It will show yourself that you are the mighty winged dove that you have potential to be. You can't live your life in fear. You simply can't. You where put here for a reason, to fulfill your destiny, but it is your choice to either fulfill that destiny, or to wait for it to be handed to you. None of us have it easy. No one does, not even those who frolic in the clouds and dance on the stars. You must realize that you aren't the only one that hurts, regrets, has guilt. There is someone out there that hurts more than you. No matter how bad things may seem, sometimes you need to forget what happened and put it behind you, disregard it with respect but then lock the memories up into a trunk and toss the key into a sea, to sink down through the waves, never to be retrieved. " The child that spoke such wise words sighed, and rested against Elsa.

"You can't expect life to be easy; cause it's not. "

{{ I'm actually really proud of the last part :D }}
@[Elsa]

Credits

lines

ELSA

Darkness ravaged her soul like no other darkness could comprehend. The hands had gripped onto the soul, the tendrils sinking into the soft flesh. It was consuming it, slowly. The pieces that once beat bright and lively had a sickly yellowing death brewing. The stench was ingrained so deep into the life that should it be eradicated scars so deep and wide would remain. The soul would look like a demonized version of human hatred, times a thousand. It had found a host that so readily succumbed to the darkness, that it seemed it would fester forever.

A touch, a simple touch tore her from the metaphor that was allowing passage of even more darkness. A pained, soft coat stood in contrast to her pale, dying body. The warmth of her neck provided a comfort that she so often sought out to receive. Words hummed from her throat, as Abi, darling Abi, began to sing a song. Elsa slammed her eyes shut, refusing to let any more emotion use them as a passageway.

Abishia sang a song, and it echoed only a few lines. She stopped then and began to speak. The familiar thrum of Abishia’s vocal cords cast a temporary, calming spell over her. Abi talked, and talked and talked. Maybe she was right for needed know, and maybe she did understand. There was pain in her voice as she talked of her mother and family. But Abi was strong, and she knew how to handle herself. Elsa on the other hand, never needed to. She had always been protected from a young age, and when that protection was taken away, there was little she could do.

Maybe she did have a purpose, but Elsa believed she was inherently evil. She believed there was nothing anyone could do to change that. She was stuck the way she was, fighting this inner turmoil until the day she died. She did appreciate Abishia’s help though and owed the girl more than her life. She sighed, breaking the precious contact to look to Abishia. Elsa’s eyes were raw and red, but tears no longer fell, and the emotions were all but bottled up once again, to inevitably explode later. "If you believe in me, than come with me to the Falls." She stated, a childish ultimatum really. But, she needed someone close by, who she could work harmoniously with. "I can take you there. They will let me bring you." She pleaded, her voice dry, but alive.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]
(I think she already is getting accepted? if not, Elsa will accept her in ^^)

Hidden Account
Wild.

Feeling gripped her, but she pushed it away at once. She must be strong for her dearest sister, once seeming strong and un-hurtable, her winged darling was breaking before her. Imploding, from the inside out. In a way, she wasn't the Ellie that had shown off her wings, been so eager to find a sister to love, and trust. This was someone different, torn to pieces and weak. So willing to keep her feelings bottled up then let them spill over. This pain, it wasn't truly living. Why waste your precious life not willing to talk about one thing, sad, depressed, and broken. One must fix themselves before they can start living. Sadness, guilt, regret, that's not what life is. No, that's just an excuse for passing by, refusing to actually be happy and putting yourself in a corner that if pushed too far, you will stay there forever. Being sad, well, it's just not right. Despite your situation, you must be optimistic. Not everything is bad, not everyone is horrible. It's time for Elsa to blossom into the beautiful flower she has potential to be, the flower I thought she was...

As Elsa breaks the embrace and stares into Absihia's blue rimmed pools, wafts of doubt run across her mosaic coat. The question she asks is surprising, puzzling... Abi drops her gaze to the muddy soil before her hooves, mind searching for an answer to give to Elsa. The thought is intimidating, herd life, it somewhat scares her. But then again, she would love to be loyal to a large family, get to know all that inhabit the herd that she would join, and become important. Important is all she has ever wished to be. And, then again, she has already visited the mystic scenery of the Falls with Ciceron, met Parellia, and also the mighty painted stallion tinged in gold, Midas. She had quite enjoyed it there, and it is most likely that she will be joining the herd soon, as soon as she is accepting into their ranks, and works up to become a crafter, or maybe something more important.

Abi then looks up, meeting Ellie's stare. A kind and warm, smile curls the tips of her ivory kissers, her features lighting up with the beautiful light of a smile. Joy floods through her veins, making her pillars itch to move, but she stays still, looking upon her sister with a renewed confidence. Thoughts swirled, feelings collided, but her gaze stayed steady. She struggled to keep her voice even, but didn't hide her excitement. My, seeing Ellie everyday? Living in the same herd? I couldn't ask for more! Thank Gods! "Ellie! That sounds fantastic!" She outstretched her muzzle, bumping it against Elsa's, closing her orbs to savor the moment before refraining from her. "I have actually visited The Falls, sister. I hope to become part of them soon. I had the pleasure to meet Midas, along with becoming friends with Parellia and Ciceron. A sweet couple by the way. " The child let a small giggle slip from her maw, her pools lighting with laughter as she smiled wide at her sister, the love brewing in her chest for Elsa was strong, unwavering, and ready for anything. Abishia was the strong presence that Ellie needed. And Abi wanted to help Elsa so much, for seeing her this different, this hurt, physically hurts her, causing pain deep in her breast, feeling for her sister as if they really did share blood. "I love you Ellie. I will follow you anywhere you wish to me go. And I will help. I promise. " She nodded to her slightly, knowing that she wouldn't have to explain what she would help with, for Elsa already knew in her heart. "For now, let's simply talk. I'm pondering what I should be. I aspire one day to lead, dearest Elsa. I really feel as if I could do a herd justice when I become older. Leading would be the only thing my heart can lead me to. I just have so much love and kindness for others. I wish I could share it to all in a way in which would be noticed, and maybe becoming a leader would help me vent that to a close knit herd. " She sighed, shuffling her feet, eyes starting to become dazed with confusion. "But I would also love to create, craft, bring pleasure to others with raw materials and things I make myself. But then again, I would love to patrol, fight, and train to be loyal to my herd. " She pawed a foot lightly on the ground, then stared at Elsa, stopping her pawing and smiling. "My, I'm so scattered... Help me sister?"

@[Elsa]
<3333

Credits

lines

ELSA

She felt anxious and dead all at once; anxiously dying maybe. Her eyes sparkled with the last juice of life that she held within her today. As the words slipped out of her mouth, Elsa could barely move as Abis soft muzzle brushed gently against her own in a loving gesture. She opened her mouth, but no words came out as Abishia began again.

Abishia than began to talk of her other connections. She knew Midas, and a couple she had not yet met, named Ciceron and Parelia. A smile cracked through her dry face, like dry earth pulling apart. Yet, the only way to allow rejuvenation is for the soul to be exposed. She spoke of love, something Elsa had not experienced in years, not since she left home. She could only sigh in response, for words were too hard. It was like everyone before had taken her breath away, and she lay here gasping like a fish out of water.

Abishia than began to ponder her own life, looking for her own purpose and ways. She had very high standards, yes indeed, wishing one day to be a lead. A lead! Something Elsa felt that she would never ever do again, but the world may never know. Then, she spoke of crafting, and Elsa's ears moved upon her head, the first real movement since her little outburst. "Be a crafter." She croaked all too eagerly, ending in a little, wheezing cough. "You can be with me." Her voice cracked and ground against her throat. It hurt a little, but it was worth it. Her eyes looked to Abishia, trying to let her know that even if she didn't choose crafter, she would be proud of her.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

Hidden Account
Wild.

The pain and confusion that clouded Elsa's deep blue pools made a cringe run up her spine, her head tipped to the side, harks flicking back and forth for a few moments. It hurt her so bad to see Ellie like this... The pain seemed to cripple her movements and crowd her mind with negative and doubting thoughts. Her childish side dared to poke from her protective layer of maturity, but she forced herself to stay calm, although the look on her features definitely portrayed how she felt inside. Orbs widened and full of sorrow and confusion, she could not let words flow from her maw, the worry that she had disappointed her sister was weighing too heavily on her delicate frame, daring to knock her down, to smack her to her knees and make her a victim of it's horrible rath. But No, the strong soul simply flinched, then dropped her gaze to the snowy forest floor. 

She simply flicked her ears once again when Elsa spoke, trying not to let her painful sounding cough get to her. Slowly, she nodded, but then flattened her ears to her skull, lifting her stare to meet Ellie's. A grimace gripped her face. "Do I make you proud?" She then slowly lifted her harks, turning them and flicking them nervously. She was so hungry for her words. So desperate to make a difference somewhere, make someone proud. To know that Elsa was proud of her would mean the world. But the girl turned away, curling her neck and staring off into the distance. 

Don't let the mask fool you. Don't let her put you under her spell, have you convinced that she is simply a innocent filly. For she is not even near it. She has experienced more than you and I,  her travels have gone farther,  her sorrow deeper and her pain greater. Don't let her smile fool you. It's a mask, it's plastered on her lips with such force you think it is true. Darling, don't be another that just passes by, not bothering to give a glance back because your assumption that this filly has nothing to give you but her kind words and light smile. 

Dig deeper. Find the real Abishia.  The one that hates equines and peagusi,  all except those who prove themselves. Find the child that wants to rule with an iron hoof. The dark, evil girl inside has yet to show. 

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines