[OPEN] No Leaf Clover

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
and it comes to be like the soothing light
at the end of your tunnel

A humming tune fills the oncoming Birdsong air; soft clouds drift through the otherwise baby blue sky, grains of sand scuttling about and being pushed into the still lake that brings life to the desert. For the short amount of time that you've been wandering this circular island, the longing to go on ands adventure the likely changed lands since the plague. Something keeps you tied down though.. What it is, neither you or I am sure. Whether it was an old, weary promise to an old friend and her previous leader, or the bond of Ouija and her love for the water, you are still here.

The muffled lyrics stay captured between clamped jaws, the soft tones ranging in low octaves drift through the steady, cool breeze; the now surrounding ocean keeping the moving air at a damp and low temperature, the beaches constantly being lapped at by fridged salt water. Here in the center of the now much smaller land, the lake is still partially frozen, the edges melted back into chilly water, but the center coated in thin ice. Ouija nibbles on an unfortunate bird that she had pounced as it landed next to the large tree that you had never before been able to see up close. The image of some sort of palm tree being ripped from the rocky earth and tossed about in the black pit of twisting air spins through your memory, the refreshed memory of your nerves stirring us about.

Your uncared for hooves sink into the deep sand once your body stops along side the still pool of water, glossy eyes cast down on your always-hungry fox child; here she sticks out like a very, very sore thumb, starch white against browns and reds. Though the same goes for you: black, gray and maroon against browns and reds. How unfortunate for the two of you we mumble from inside your hollow skull -our apartment- feeling your dual colored ears flick backward at our unexpected voices. Ouija must be beginning to pick up on us too, because she looks around, startled by the new voices that seem to come from the sky.

Without much thought to the disbodied voices, she sticks her blood-covered lips back into the remaining carcass of the fat little bird. If we're lucky, a bird will just fly by and snatch that thing we cackle, pointing long, curled as cracked finger nails at Ouija who only continues to snack, not even twitching an ear at us. "I won't let that happen." You growl, but we can see exactly what you're looking at, and we can feel everything that you feel; your far away stare shifts from the growing cub to the air, frantically searching for a pissed off raptor.

Displeased, we drop our scaley hands and sigh reluctantly, sitting back down. One of us sits on our pitchfork tail and yipes, the rest of us just rumble in laughter. A smirk spreads across your faux blood lips at the thought of us being put through pain, no matter if it is real or not. Ouija leaves the gutted-out bird, prancing over to the just unfrozen water and lapping at the surface. Dull ruby eyes drop from the quiet sky to the rolling dunes, the satisfying feeling of solitude finally dropping around you, making you comfortable and content with where you are.

Maybe that's what has kept you here? There's no where for prying eyes to hide, no where for any kind of danger to just pop out at you. Except for thin air we remind you, twisting our wrists so that palms lay flat up.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: Mayhaps an @[Africa] if Riv isn't busy? But this is open to anyone in the herd wanting to have a Voodoo experience! :3

like a freight train coming your way
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
azulee
born and raised in rain

There's a springtime madness in her veins, a certain kind of loveliness to be found in the warm breeze dancing through her cascading mane. And it's not just a feeling, it's a song, spun of the inexplicably comforting; the rush and pound of scarlet blood in her ears and through the valves of her heart, the feeling of great lungs expanding to push against her ribcage, the murmur of the wind humming in her ears. Perhaps the lightning maid does not realize it - but this world of childish blue is more her home than the cracked and scorched throat of the dragon below.

Wherever she travels, the sky remains the same, a place of safety and solace when she is discomfited and childish, when her muzzle wrinkles in a frown and her eyes are damp; it is her hearth, even when greasy grey clouds loom on the horizon, a promise of humbling rain and lightning.
And yet, there is no denying that those she has taken as family are below, at least the majority of them.

I am not a wanderer, she reprimands herself with a gentle firmness. I am not a vagabond of the sky; those are whimsy fantasies. No, her place was on the grit and dust, where the sand caught in every crevice and sea spray lathered instead of sweat. Despite her dreams, her romantic notions of beautiful loneliness (and she does know they are romantic notions, she knows they are not realistic in the slightest) she cups and twists her wings, and circles down to earth.

Dark appendages fold to satin flanks and her leonine tail-tip flicks, a graceful ripple traversing the length of dark locks. Voltaic eyes lift, drifting towards the crimson-faced figure. Azulee remembers him from the meeting, by face if not name; her cranium gives a lupine tilt, and she studies him for a moment from afar, considering moving to greet him. Despite his being part of her so-called family, she couldn't quite conjure up like for him - it looked as if his orifices were bleeding, as if blood was dripping from his nostrils and seeping from his very face. It was an eerie appearance, and his horn, his sickly crimson horn, did not help.

Family, she reminds herself firmly.
It is then, with a fair reluctance, that the long-legged mare moves towards him, quiet in her approach, arranging a courteous, albeit distant, smile on her face.

"Hello," she says pleasantly, halting within a few strides of him. "I am Azulee - I'm afraid I can't remember your name?"
background image © riktorsashen

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
and it comes to be like the soothing light
at the end of your tunnel

The humming stops all at once, your body tensing as your bonded spots a body overhead. Oil drop eyes shoot up to the sky, Ouija's large ears cupping forward as she watches the mare descend from the sky; her first experience of flight sends her heart into a fast-pounding thump, excitement and curiosity boiling in her chest, and you can feel the uplifting emotion flit through your veins. Flight is one thing that you will never, ever understand, or long for. Far too much exposure for your liking. A yip comes from the white cub, her large eyes shifting from the winged stranger to you, a playful glint in her eyes, before finding the roan again.

Suddenly your mouth is dry and you feel as if you've been chewing on cotton and drinking sand all morning, and the nameless mare decides to make her way over. Red rimmed ears switch backward and your jaw clenches tight, crowned skull dropping toward Ouija as if you were about to grab her by the scruff and take off across the sand. But instead you stay still, watching the stranger as she makes her way over, huge wings folded back against her sides. You know that many of the members of the Throat will not trust you or even your presence, so you must always be on your toes.

"Hello," she finally speaks, her bright eyes clearly visible from the comfortable distance between the two of you. "I am Azulee- I'm afraid I cannot remember your name?" Your wine-colored ears perk back forward, skull raising from Ouija's wobbling body to shoulder height, glossy eyes looking up at the female from your position. "I'm Voodoo." You reply, gravely voice softened by nervous tones. Even though you may look like a mass murderer, you would not be able to harm another life now, though it had been a goal in your younger life after watching what had happened to Mother Dearest.

Ouija perks up, her own black rimmed ears dished forward as she watches the winged female from afar; you keep her at your side, pleading her to not run off again through your strange bond. For once, she listens, tail wagging back and forth despite your edgy nerves.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Azulee]
Ooc: Sorry for the wait!

like a freight train coming your way
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!