the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Mercy in Darkness

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
There had been a dream. It had to have been a dream, it couldn't have happened any other way - that was something I was certain of. A clear direction. It was a calling for the young one who had crushed up the herbs to aid with my pain earlier. While the exact message had been foggy I could see the Earth God before me again, and it seemed to cause me comfort. My assumption - he wanted her to one of our Earth Medics. Though no other was named I set forward with this image in tow, listening to the delicate trill of Liebling who seemed to sing good graces of the equine with the knowledge of herbs and the feline companion.

With these images circulating in my skull my mind also switched to one by the name of Hawkeye. I recalled it from the meeting, but I would admit it was his actions that had stuck out more than his name. He had been around - and while Ghost was deserving I needed her to do many things for me, which she couldn't do always watching over the rest of the sleuths. He would be good for the position of Sleuth. Yes. It seemed it was time for promotions.

A gentle swish of my tail and I take off towards the north west and the hidden pool. A call falls from my lips, echoing through the cliffs and carrying out across the lands. "Kiara! Hawkeye! Your presence is requested!" Now would be one of those times a companion would be of assistance. Alas, they would come if they knew what was best for them. Because, really, this offer would not last forever. I could find someone else to take their spots should I have to - though I will admit I didn't feel like spending the energy on doing that.

@[Kiara] && @[Hawkeye]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

From her sleep, the cry awoke not only the young roan but her panther companion too. It had been Keiran's ears that caught the call first, echoing it into his sleeping bonded's mind. Our Czarina calls us. We best answer her. With that Kiara struggled to her hooves, her mind still waking up with the gentle urging of her panther bonded. It was not till then that she realized how protective Keiran really was of her. He rarely let her go anywhere alone, with good reason. As they set off, it was Keiran who set the pace and lead the way. His keen hearing had picked up where the call came from.

Hooves and paws beat into the ground, just as they had the day they attempted to heal the Czarina that now called to them. Had something gone wrong? It was only then that Kiara realized another name had been called along her own. Was it possible that the two she called had done something wrong? That they both displeased her and were being kicked out? Surely not.... She had done her best to help with the little herbs she knew... Even traveled to the Edge to learn more... No, surely this was going to be good news for both.

As they drew near, Keiran allowed his bonded to take the lead. He wanted to make her look strong infrom of the strangely marked unicorn mare. They slowed together, halting a respectful distance away. Emerald green and yellow eyes, the eyes of both Kiara and Keiran settled upon the leader. They were the first ot arrive of those called upon. Calmly as she could, in her normal soft tone the girl spoke. "You called for me, Czarina?" Now they must wait for the other named Hawkeye to arrive, and to discover what they had both been called for.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Seele]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The golden stripes rippled upon the crest of the steel stallion, arising from the shadows and bursting through the clouds above with grace and agility. Golden hooves sliced through the crisp air of his new-found home, still taking in the delightful view from the thick misty waterfalls below. Aside from the herd meeting and gathering what little names and information from what he saw standing around him as brothers and sisters; they were united in this realm. Some of them seemed very… off. Like they didn’t belong in a group that Midas would lead. But who was he to judge those of lesser intellect?

And so he brushed it aside, and would do whatever was asked from his leadership. Thoughts were interrupted as he lowered closer to the ground, a bellow laced with demands cried out against the heavens; his name booming off the stenciled canyons that carved this palace with beauty. Another was also summoned, the voice sounded like our Queen, was she in trouble? Why call in order for us? Something was wrong, or another task was at hand. Perhaps, his first judgment!

Stricken with excitement, he galloped through the air, wings thundering at his side; his golden pools alive with light and dedication. He followed into the sound of the call, near the hidden pool he came upon the earth hard, hooves kicking up mud and moss as he heaved his wings in a reverse motion to help aid in slowing down. Hooves keeping a steady rhythm as he danced past the waterfalls, wings stretching upwards and back down again to cling to his ribs as he gazes upon two forms in the distance and all he could wish now was not to be late.

The Queen Unicorn and the equine rustic mare stood there, a feline at her side. Clearing his throat, and taking a more regal stance he did his best, to appear pleasing to the ladies. Eyes of gold held a cunning twinkle within them as he paused a safe distance from his lady, and the appaloosa mare, a humble bow was given with a handsome curve of his muscled nape.

"You called my Queen?" Base vocals erupted from his lips as his eyes lifted from the grasses and rested upon the marked unicorn mare. Lightning sparks flicker and dance around his obsidian pillars as excitement fills his blood.

@[Seele]
Image Credit

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

The first one to appear is the appaloosa mare with the black panther at her side. A smile spreads upon her face at the speed to which she had heeded the call. There is a gentle nod of my head as I look to the sky to hear the beating of wings in the air. "Just one moment and I will explain," I spoke to Kiara as the voices in my head gave shuffled whispers, anxious at the importance of what was to come. It was time to gain loyalty from those not of the Asylum. It was time to build strength in our herd.

It with his landing and a bow that my smile widens. Fake emotions perfected into seemingly radiant ones - ones that would pass any lie detector test, ones that made it seem as though I could actually feel the emotions that everyone else did. Shifting the weight of my legs I duck my head to both of them in a welcoming gesture. May they be pleased with the appointments,
Innerste spoke, proud of the choices that had been presented.

One breath in and I look toward the mare who had healed me. "First, thank you for all you did with the herbs, Kiara." I spoke, allowing my voice to trill into a humble demeaor. "Had you not been there I cannot say I would have made it until Reizend appeared. However, it was that experience that also had the Earth God recognize things. In a dream, he pointed to you, and it seems he - as well as I - would love for you to become the Earth Medic. Would you be willing to take on that task? Perhaps build a garden, ensure that herbs are known, and shelter those who are in need of aid within our borders?" I spoke, yellow orbs locking upon hers. A few moments for a response were offered before I turned to Hawkeye. "And you, Hawkeye. I have been watching many since my return on mandatory bed rest from Reizend. I know that you wished to be a warrior of some sort - but I see more in you. You circle for information it seems, and it bubbles in your heart-" A pause as the spirits bubble up around him, calling and begging for my attention. So I must be on the right track if they are this enthused at my attention, and with a short breath I speak again. "Would you be willing to take on the position of Sleuth beside Cir? To guide all those with mind filled with desires of information to greater success? After all, two minds are greater than one."

Now, it was up to them to accept. And if they did, more information would spill from my lips for I had plans and they would be necessary to keep them in line.

Normal text
"Speechy"
Voices

@[Kiara] && @[Hawkeye] -- Only tagging again because it took so long to reply and wanted you to know i'd posted

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Together, panther and the young roan waited. It did not take long to find out who they were waiting on. He swooped down from the skies, his body made of silver with dappled ending in ebon points. It was not until after he had greeted Seele that the Czarina began to speak. First she thanked the young girl, who had acted quickly to save her new lead using the only knowledge she had. The next words shocked the roan, however. "Had you not been there I cannot say I would have made it until Reizend appeared. However, it was that experience that also had the Earth God recognize things. In a dream, he pointed to you, and it seems he - as well as I - would love for you to become the Earth Medic. Would you be willing to take on that task? Perhaps build a garden, ensure that herbs are known, and shelter those who are in need of aid within our borders?" She, was being made the Earth Medic?! Keiran yowled in approval and pride of his bonded. So long she had worked to be noticed. Now at long last she was being recognized for that hard work.

"I would be honored to Czarina. I shall get started on the herb garden within the next few days." Her emerald eyes locked upon the golden ones of the leader. She had given Kiara a purpose. A reason to work. It seemed however she was not the only one being brough up within the ranks. The winged stallion as well, was being brought up into the higher position of a slueth. Kiara smiled at him, as the mares waited for his response.

As soon as the stallion spoke, her attention along with Keiran's returned to the lead. After all, there was surely more information to come now that she was a leader among the mending ranks. She would have responsiblities to uphold. Keiran could not contain his joy, the emotions spilling back and forth between the bonded pair. Kiara would need to go for a run after this, if she was to hope to get started working here soon.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Seele]
@[Hawkeye]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.