the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

After the less than ordinary encounter with Note and the other pegasus mare in the threshold getting back home felt rather comforting. Would he ever understand the workings of the female mind? Doubtfully, there was just no possible way to keep up with the second by second changes that seemed to happen at super speed. Anyone who could must be an absolute master of the universe or something equally amazing. His trip hadn't been completely a waste of time considering the company he was keeping. The painted mare he had met with many times before had decided to come along with him to see his homeland. It was likely a much more pleasant journey than if it had been with the other mare, plus Kiara seemed to have taken a fascination to their friend.

Throughout the entire journey home she kept poking her head out almost as to check where Abishia had gone to before ducking her head back down hiding from the worst of the wind. To him she seemed happy to meet new people and to just explore the land. As the weather began to clear up and the snow slowly disappeared the closer to home they got, Kiara started to become more rambunctious eventually wanting to be let down so she could walk. As soon as her feet touched the ground she amused herself chasing random creatures around as they scurried out of their path, though she never went far from him. Casting a gaze over to Abishia he smiled motioning up ahead to the boundaries of the Hidden Falls. "Well here we are, I'm sure that there will not be any problems with the rest of the herd accepting you. I will run it by Midas or Seele when I find them. Oh and the furball up there is Kiara, she wasn't too happy I forgot to introduce her earlier." He commented chuckling softly.

Gazing around he scanned the area looking for any sign of either leader, finding none. They would come eventually with the scent of a newcomer, hopefully they didn't mind him bringing Abishia home. Calling out he sent out an inquiry asking for either to respond so that they could receive an answer so not to offend anyone. "Well what do you think?" He questioned looking over to the paint mare beside him.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Abishia], @[Midas], @[Seele] •• NOTES: Joining thread ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Their small journey was peaceful, good vibes flashed between the frame of the larger, horned stallion, and that of the smaller, lean and lanky girl. Every time the little creatures poked it's head out from it's shelter of Ciceron's curly grey locks, Abishia had to suppress a giggle. Wonder itched at her chest. She had heard of others with companions, but had yet to meet one. She didn't know much about them, her knowledge slim, and the facts she had remaining were even doubtful.

She smiled lightly when Ciceron started to slow, and began to talk, thankful for the break in the silence. "Well here we are, I'm sure that there will not be any problems with the rest of the herd accepting you. I will run it by Midas or Seele when I find them. Oh and the furball up there is Kiara, she wasn't too happy I forgot to introduce her earlier."
Midas? Oh dear god... Here we go. She remembered the day clearly, when she had tried ruthlessly to save the naïve Kahlua
from the large brute that was so quick to throw insults at her. Her gaze lowered, darkening at the thought of the day she first
came to the realization that to most, she was of a lesser species. Pushing away the memory, she smiled up at Ciceron, nodding her
dome, happy to hear that in all the herd was accepting to others. She peered down at her hooves, a content smirk caked on her kissers.
Maybe I will finally have a home. But that doesn't mean I will stop wondering. No boundaries can contain me...
She looked ahead, the darkness that lingered presently has diminished into a hopeful gleam. She then glanced to Ciceron,
who was on her left side. "I am very excited to see your homeland, Ciceron. But I must warn you, I have never been in a herd. And I love to wonder around and explore... Is that fine with your, uh-leaders? " She asked hopefully, her voice soft but loud enough to be heard over the wind.

Before her was a layout of rocks, crevices and falling waters. She couldn't help but cock her dome, her stringy locks flowing to the left side of her face. Here, she stood and overlooked the territory that she hoped would soon become her home. Abi was struck by the beauty of the place, so vast, with small patched of green here and there, and surely plenty of places for her to explore. She breathed in a long shaky breath and whispered, "It's so beautiful..."

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I was patrolling, as a good soldier should. Though it was an activity that both soothed and occupied my thoughts to the point of distraction. Far too often this job made me think of a distant home. But could anyone point an accusing hoof toward my downfall? Nay, not when hours of my life had been spend patrolling sandy borders. I’d seen them coming from a long ways off over the mountain peaks, there was no lapse in ignorance when a pair crossed the path into Hidden Falls. I few down behind the cover of timber, watching as they trekked the finally few steps before emerging from the bush with a genuine smile on my muzzle and feathers relaxed on either side of barrel, “Welcome home, Ciceron.”

The grey dapple back was a warrior in this family, and his name was familiar to me through closely tied duties we performed. Chin dipped low, touching the gem on my chest thrice in a militaristic salute. Honeyed gaze rose to address the unfamiliar lass that stood near, “and good day to ye.” Crown tucked once more, offering humble respect to the painted woman, “What brings ye into Hidden Falls?” Fina chirped, announcing her presence from somewhere high above us. The soft coo’s and shrill chirps were lost when those aqua eyes finally caught sight of the bounding forest cat that traveled with this Tiro. She hissed irritably, altering her flight pattern to land across my rear, while keeping one eye attached to the feline.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
Light hoof beats stroked the ground as the cremello paint slowly made her way around the falls, her temporary home. She really wanted this place to work out for her, but she just couldn't get used to the idea of living with the crazies. Sighing her thoughts traveled to Ciceron, the handsome silver dappled unicorn stallion was the apple of her eye, her first true love. A sudden voice in her head made her jump in surprise causing the molting falcon on her back to squawk. The voice had said, 'Safe to trust?' She halted and turned to her soulmate curiously, and thought back, 'Penna, was that you?! You can talk to me now?!' Excitement flared wildly in her chest as the voice spoke again, 'Yes. Was me.' Overcome with joy she reached back to nuzzle him lovingly. She had been able to feel his emotions and vaguely what he was thinking, but now they could talk! Penna clicked his beak cheerfully at his bonded's ray of joy. he run his beak through her cream and teal streaked forelock affectionately. 'I do think we can trust him. I've been alone with him and he never tried anything wrong.' She thought softly still smiling warmly. The falcon sat silently upon her back. Honey brown orbs gazed at him and realized how quickly he was growing. His lower half and wings now had their adult feathers, all that was left to change was his breast, and face.

Turning back to her path a sudden scent made her heart leap and twist with joy. 'Ciceron, and...' Parelia paused and scented the air again, 'A mare.' She almost snarled the last word jealous and suspicion roaring through her. She picked up the pace her wings pulled tight against her sides as she moved into a smooth canter her tail and head high. Penna was not happy about Ciceron being with another mare, since the stud had not gained his trust yet. She topped a small rise at the boundary of the territory, and spied three horses. She paused then let out a warm nicker her sides quivering as the air huffed from her lunges before plunging towards the trio. Her tail flying like a banner behind her as she approached she slowed.

She dipped her head warmly towards the black and gold leader her voice warm and respectful, "Greeting Sir Midas." After her formal greeting of her leader was done she cast a glance at the new mare, a young filly to be exact. She tried to hide the suspicion and jealousy in her eyes as she dipped her head briefly towards the painted mare. As she turned her gaze towards her love her heart melted, 'There is no way he could be doing anything wrong. He must have just offered this mare a home here.' She thought to Penna, but she could not really bring herself to believe that. Pushing the feeling aside she stepped forward pressing her muzzle against his drawing in his musky smell. Her eyes danced warmly gazing into his silver orbs before stepping to his side and turning her attention to the group she allowed her voice, when all was quite, "I am Parelia, a warrior of these lands, it is nice to meet you." She continued to gaze at the mare trying her hardest to hide her feelings. Penna stepped lightly around her back to take in the newcomer with sharp dark eyes.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 578
OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping in =D
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Looking around the grey couldn't think of a place he would rather be living. The serenity and the beautiful landscape was enough to soothe his soul provide him with a feeling of security. As the painted fae's words registered he turned his head to her slightly while still keeping an eye out for either Midas or Seele should they have heard his call. While her concerns were genuine he could also relate closely to the feeling of needing to wander. It had been a year or so now that he had been living here and still he had managed to fulfil his duties as warrior and to enjoy the freedom of being able to come and go as he pleased. " I would not worry about such things, being in a herd doesn't take experience it provides a family to lean on. I too enjoy exploring and seeing what is out there and that has not been a problem in the year I have been here. I just know that should there be a need to return my loyalty will always reside here to protect those who call this home." He commented brightly trying his best to put her worries to rest.

Soft footfalls caught his attention before the valiant Midas strode easily towards them. A friendly smile lit his face as he dipped his head in the same fashion to return the respectful gesture. Though he did not know too much about the stallion he felt that he was someone who could be trusted and counted on. " Greetings, thank you for coming. This here is Abishia, a friend of mine and she has requested the opportunity to join us here in Hidden Falls, if you agree that is." He replied happily lifting his silver eyes to the sky to try and catch sight of the brilliant phoenix accompanying Midas. Kiara must have heard the call as well for she came streaking back not wanting to miss anything that was happening. Her path brought Kiara to stand near him staring up at Fino with a look of playfulness and curiosity adorned across her face her tail twitching back and forth.

A familiar nicker made his attention snap immediately to the figure of his beautiful Parelia cantering towards them. Wickering softly in greeting his loving eyes turned to meet hers, he was glad that she had come to meet them. Hell he always loved when she was around.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Abishia], @[Midas], @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Not at all :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She nodded, pleased to hear that she could still have her freedom. But the thought of herd life still scared her. Who knows, she could die unimportant and unremembered... And who would want that? Abishia has instinct to lead, heal, and create, but is it possible for her to be all those things? Hell, she doesn't even know what a herd is. All she is an orphan that was thrown to the side, left to fend for herself and become her own leader. Maybe it was the fact that she is so independent, that she is so clever. If she does become part of a herd, the Falls possibly, she would defiantly be a great asset to them, with her determination, sharp skills and a clever mind, she could defiantly become something great. The child couldn't help but to wish that Midas would take her under his wing, but she knew that this was hoping for far to much. The thoughts of the change in lifestyle were still overwhelming for her, but still she planned and thought for who, and what she would be in the future. Oh fillies.

She smiled to Ciceron, and the white tiger that she had learned was named Kiara. It seemed that more and more these days, she spotted those with creatures accompanying them, companions they were called. But Abishia had no desire to share her life with a creature she had no knowledge of. She would rather take care of herself, and spend her time wandering, or hopefully helping her herd one day. She smiled wider at the thought of becoming a loyal herd-mate, as Ciceron had mentioned. Ciceron himself must be quite important to his herd, what solider so mighty and kind couldn't be? Her thoughts swirled yet again, switching to her future and hoping that she would become known throughout her future herd, and defiantly be an important part of them, loyal to her leaders and kind to all, this kid has some true potential.

She tilted her head slightly to glance at Cic when the pitter patter of footsteps came into earshot, and soon the creature that matched them arrived. The large winged being that came over the rise to greet them must have been Midas. He was fantastic that's for sure. Bathed in white with black spots, a pair of white wings bound to him, golden pools and a grand silver necklace with a golden gem. And to top it of, a creature flying somewhere above him, a fiery light radiating off of it. Momentarily, she watched as the little Kiara turned her head to the heavens to watch the odd but stunning bird soar. But she then quickly switched her attention to Midas, who greeted Ciceron politely, then turned his attention to herself. Smiling sweetly, she bowed her head to him in respect, the radiance of his importance wafting off him and hitting her in waves. She flicked her harks forward to listen to his odd words, a way of speaking she had yet to hear from anyone in Helovia. Lightly, she flicked her forelock away from her eyes so she could make eye contact with the brute as he spoke. “What brings ye into Hidden Falls?” When he had finished, the bird gave a light chirp, seeming to prove that she was there too. Abishia tilted her head upward, nodding slightly to the bird, the only response she could think off. Ciceron responded to him, and Abishia nodded, confirming what he had said after she patiently waited her turn to speak. She stood tall in front of the two, not looking intimated by any means, but making sure she was still respectful to the two great Stallions that stood before her. She offered another kind smile before speaking, not letting her nerves get to her. "Sir Midas, it is a pleasure to meet you here in your beautiful home. As Ciceron said, I would love to become part of your herd. I haven't had a place to rest my head yet, and I believe the Falls would suit me. I wish to find a herd to be loyal to, and to serve with my best ability. " She then nodded slightly, the smile growing on her maw with excitement. She defiantly liked this place, and she was starting to take a liking to Midas and Ciceron. They were both an excellent representation of the Hidden Falls.

Then, yet another come, a lady this time, and she too had a bird. She came galloping into the scene, Abishia not even able to dip her head in greeting to the mare before she exploded onto Ciceron, their love obvious and making Abishia's heart warm. When they where finished with their sweet greeting, the pretty lady acknowledged Abi, who dipped her dome and smiled kindly at the mare. A warrior? This made Abishia wonder what she would want to be. "It is nice to meet you also Miss Parelia, I am Abishia of no lands." She let the nickname that Illynx had given her roll off her tongue. She then looked to Ciceron, then Midas, and last, back to the beautiful mare. "A warrior? My, that sounds intriguing. I am hoping to become part of these lands," She turned to Midas, meeting his golden gaze. " Sir, I do not know much about herds, would you mind informing me about ranks and such?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{{ @[Midas] , @[Ciceron] , @[Parelia] }}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Ciceron answered my question in the form of a respectful report, to which I eased into a careful smile and returned my warm but calculating gaze toward the lass he’d referred to as Abishia. The painted woman bowed her crown, greeting me with respect and polite note that won quick points in my book of judgment. She spoke of loyalty and I saw no reason to deny this young girl entrance into our family, “Ye is most welcome to live among us, Abishia.”

The white of teeth flashed through for a moment as my grin widened before disappearing as the sounds of hoof beats caught attention. Our meeting was added to by a pale blue mare who came in from the undergrowth; a falcon clung to her side. Fina hissed, snarling her attention from cat to bird. Flaming feathers puffed straight up and she fanned her tail in a show of annoyance—I stiffened and flicked one ear back.

“Manners.” I whispered into our bond; the clicking of creamy beak told me that she wasn’t feeling obligated to be polite today. Parelia introduced herself to the others. It was rather shocking to see the girl entering our mist, the last few times we’d met the strange woman had seemed more fragile and skittish. Head gave a quick nod and lips returned a gentle smile, a wordless acknowledgement.

Our new herd sister pried for information, “Your rank would depend on your talent. We have those who possessing knowledge of plants that can mend the broken and those that heal with magic. Our crafters wield earth, and their apprentice ranks aid in the creation of various projects.” Gaze slide toward the stern soldier at her side, the dark dappled warrior that had brought this fair lady into our home, “There are soldiers, those who fight to protect their family and defend our borders.” She seemed too soft spoken for a rank such as that dealt in blood, “Spies train to master stealth and gather important information from various herds.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
(Go ahead without me I have a few to many posts right now XP Just assume she is standing listening @[Ciceron] )
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime