the Rift

[OPEN] To hell with teenagers!

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The sun is old on water, yearling flakes came whirling by.

Jorogumo was growing, now she had hormones, she had emotions. Being a child was tiring enough, but here she was now an adolescent, which might be one step higher than being a child. The spider was an orphaned, unsupervised adolescent which was bound to lead to disaster. The morning had been spent brooding and contemplating various ways one could kill a hornless, noontime had led to lunch and more brooding, and as the day shifted into afternoon her second brooding session was coming to a close. The adolescent spider was bored and was ready for new games to play.

She crept out of her cave and came prancing down into the central area of the Basin. The sun had began to return and she found that there wasn’t the same permafrost that covered the land. Instead, snow had begun to melt away and reveal grass. For awhile she spent eating, she did seem to be doing that quite often nowadays. There was never enough to fill her stomach. That of course meant she had to be growing. Jorogumo sure hoped that was the case, her body was developing, but it was in the midst of that awkward stage. She could remember the long legs of her mother and her fine feminine curves, and if there was one thing that she could say she wanted of her mother, it was her body. There was power in beauty, just as there was in knowledge and clever words.

As the girl shoved aside thoughts on self-esteem and bodies she caught another’s scent. A smirk caught on her lips and she found a way to kill her boredom. The spider trotted over toward the individual and frowned at the sight of them. “You’re rather fat and big aren’t you?” She commented flatly. “Weird horn to.”

"blah blah blah."

[@[Krieger] ]

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
The beast had been wondering the herd-lands once again his twisted mind dragging through the mud. Thoughts of mutiny and anarchy scuffled and fought within his deep skull. The hulking stud longed for power lower soldiers to command; to push around like pawns. Thoughts of the mare he had spent time with the night before fought for position among strong ambitions. In the end his training pushed the power hungry thoughts away and left him with images of the small roan mare. She would bare him his first foal, 'With any luck she'll have a son for me.' He thought almost bitterly, then rolled his massive shoulders before dropping his head to graze on the freshly exposed grass.

Even before the foal approached the beast knew she was there, but thought if he ignored her she would carry on her way. He grumbled softly as the foal came closer, but he continued to graze, eyeing her dark coat and white eyes with a feeling like curiosity. 'Is she blind as well?' He thought silently, surely not since she had found her way to him easily enough.

Her words made his great horned cranium lift to gaze into the white orbs. His long scarlet locks falling with years of practice over the beast's only weakness; well in his eyes anyway. Instead of taking great offence to her words the stud let his thunderous laughter ring aloud. His voice was a cold dangerous avalanche, "Tiny awkward foals should learn their place and hold their tongue." He lifted his head and snorted softly before continuing, "Maybe you're the weird one foal. Now, tell me your name." His bright sunflower orb sparked, with something much like playfulness as he took in the odd dark foal.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 291 @[Jorogumo]
OOC: Sorry it took so long!
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The sun is old on water, yearling flakes came whirling by.

Jorogumo frowned at the stallion’s laughter. All adults did was laugh, taunt, and jeer because she was young. This brute was added to the list of those she would one day crush beneath her feet. One ear swiveled back slightly, but her irritation wasn’t written in any other feature. Then the stallion laughed and as soon as the words came from his mouth she rolled her eyes.

“Hulking idiots should be careful who they insult, and I’d be careful to mention my place because it is thousands of feet above you.” Jorogumo sneered back. If he wished to throw insults she would toss them right back at him. The spider had a tongue as sharp as her wit and she wasn’t afraid to stab this fool between the ribs. All idiots were good for was to bleed out. “My name? I’m afraid you are unworthy to have my name pass from your tongue. Besides, Mama always told me never to trust a stranger.”

She paced around him in a predatory manner, her pale eyes narrowed and analytical. The spider was scanning him, analyzing his every fiber. Finally the spider stopped before him and met his gaze, her expression challenging. Would he be weak and turn his eyes away or could he look into the rotten soul of the dark child? At the very least she hoped this brute would be strong not weak and stupid. For a long moment she simply stood there in silence, staring up at the draft and for a moment thought she would wander off, but she decided she would play with a bit. Not games of chase and tag of course, but word games, mind games, ones that would leave this numbskull left feeling confused and idiotic.

“Weird is not a word I would use for me,” Jorogumo said breaking her long silence. “Unique is always what I have been called. Though I personally would call myself utsukushii would be my preference.” A smirk passed over her lips as her parent’s language rolled off her tongue. She never would be fluent, but she had picked up a large array of words throughout the brief time she had spent at her mother’s side.

"blah blah blah."

@[Krieger]

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo