the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
It had been a few days since Parelia and Penna and watched Ciceron bring that painted filly, she forgot her name, to the Hidden Falls. She was out trying to get her mind off of her insecurities, by bringing Penna out here. All of his adult feathers had finally grown in a blueish black on his back and a burnt orange with bars on his legs and chest the same color as the feathers on his back. He had been pestering her about teaching him to fly, but she had been reluctant. Finally he had worn her down enough that she had decided to bring him out here so he could flutter and fly from tree to tree. The grass was already growing thick and luscious here so if her soulmate did fall the grass would soften the blow.

'Now, stand firmly on my back and spread your wings. After that Start flapping slow and steady until you start to feel your claws come off my back. Then tuck your feet under yourself and level out your body. Try just staying there until you feel comfortable then try to fly up to that branch right there.' She thought before lifting her muzzle to point at a branch two feet above her head. Worry flicked through her, but he was eased by Penna's calm can do attitude. 'I fine Don' worry' She could feel his excitement as he did exactly has she had instructed and he caught on quickly only hoovering above her for a few moments before soaring past the branch she had instructed him to use. 'Please be careful Penna!' She thought quickly worry sparking in her chest again. She was just about to hurry to a clear spot and follow him, when an intoxicating scent made her heart flip. 'Ciceron is here Penna.' She didn't want him to be angry for not telling him, even though he knew by her excited state of mind.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 326
OOC: Terrible! @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Time flew by when the warm weather finally graced their presence melting all of the snow and bringing things back to life. Spring was one of his favourite times of the year but also one of the hardest given the astronomical levels of hormones swirling around. Nothing could make him stop worrying about his future and who he would be, it was just a looming dark cloud over his head. Kiara's presence had been an excuse to push the worry back behind the door but the lock was starting to bend under the weight of the concern. It seems like it was yesterday that his companion was just a hatchling but now she was very capable skilled predator capable of defending herself from dangers. Her hunting skills had developed quickly along with her senses and her ability to communicate with him. No longer were her sentences only short one worded responses. Their bond had deepened dramatically making the two practically inseparable.

Arching his tail over his back the dapple lengthened his stride enjoying the weather and a little bit of fun as he galloped across a longer stretch of land following his love's scent. It had been much too long since he had last seen her and he wanted to change that. Your friend is nearby I can smell her. Slowing to a trot he too caught the familiar scent that made his heart race with excitement. Unable to help himself he called out to her the moment her figure came into sight. Kiara was already up ahead of him somewhere exploring the area and reporting back to him on occasion if she found anything of interest. Mostly is consisted of random feline pleasures such as finding a rat lurking in the grass or a large tree to scratch, currently it was the joy of finding large creatures in one of the creeks feeding the grove. The things don't seem to breathe, they must be mutant. Laughing at her rather amusing conclusion he could only shake his head imagining his tiger sitting on the edge of the water staring down at what he assumed were fish. They are what they call fish, they live in the water. I am going to talk to Parelia. He commented silently just as he reached the lovely pegasus's side.

Reaching out he affectionately nuzzled her neck drawing himself up close to her. "I missed you, you know that you shouldn't stay away so long." he teased playfully raising his muzzle to her ear. Oh please... he heard Kiara say before she drew away from his mind so she wouldn't have to listen to the thoughts all tearing through his mind. Chuckling softly at her reaction is sighed with contentment.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron Thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: LOL ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Excitement flared through the cremello mare as she gazed through the trees trying to see her love as soon as possible. His happy calling made her young body shiver. She called back joyfully longing to see his strong dappled body and his soft gentle gaze. The thought of him made her feel weak, but with what? Lust, love, or both; she instantly knew it was both. A trickle of fear and wonder pricked through her gentle mind. 'How could I of all creatures lust after another? After all I have been through..' She thought to herself somberly. She had not meant to share the thought with Penna, but all of her thoughts and feeling were shared with her bonded. His reply was reassuring with a hint of disgust, 'It only natural.' She could feel that he disapproved of her feelings, even though he was resigned to the fact Ciceron seemed nice enough. Penna continued to fly higher and farther away from his love, but he knew that the love birds needed their space, and it would only take a second for him to fly back to Parelia's side.

As Ciceron emerged she couldn't help feeling guilty at the flood of longing that seemed to drown out all reason. She took a step forward to meet his loving touch. Dainty nostrils quivered as she drew in his musky scent, sending shiver of joy through her. His playful words made velvety lips turn into a playful grin. Her voice was teasingly hurt, "But good sir I could not find you among the falls. You hide well for such a large stud." She chuckled softly and nuzzled his thick neck soaking up his warmth. The slim mare was content to just stand in silence next to her beloved enjoying his company running her soft lips over his back. She knew their size made them an odd couple, but she didn't care in the least bit about stretching her elegant neck to touch the higher parts of the stallion.

The words that tumbled from her mouth surprised herself, as well as Penna, "What do you think about having a foal?" Somewhere far away from them the falcon screeched his laughter and thought teasingly, 'Way to be subtle.' Thoroughly embarrassed she turned her head slightly way from Ciceron. She was careful to keep a warm honey orb on his face ready to catch any expression that might cross it. The cremello painted mare was sure he would scoff and laugh at her. 'He does I kill.' She couldn't help but smile softly as Penna defended her from the terrible thought. 'I know you would love, I know.' Gathering her strength she turned to her Unicorn to clarify, if that was even possible. Soft vocals trembled slightly, "I mean.. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Ciceron. I think starting a family with you would be the best thing that could ever happen to me..." Her throat seemed to constrict as she watched for his reaction unable to hide the nervous twitching of her teal streaked tail.

Words: 529 @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna

Longing and desire pounded through his being as he felt his sweet Parelia beside him, her warmth, her touch, it was almost too much for him to comprehend. Dealing with such a strong emotions was going to end up killing him one of these days but he would not have it any other way. He was head over hooves for this mare and there was nothing he could do to change that nor did he want to. He was happy for the first time in a long time and it was all thanks to the two women in his life, Parelia and Kiara. Fidgeting slightly as he tried to contain himself he chuckled softly at the rather playful response to his statement. My she was in a rather good mood today he thought to himself only allowing himself to take small shallow breaths to limit the potency of the pheromones entering his system.

" Oh I have my ways of hiding but you only need to call and I would be there beside you." He commented with a smile playfully tugging at a few locks of her mane trying to keep himself occupied so his mind wouldn't wander too far. "What do you think about having a foal?" At first the words never really registered within his brain as it was something that he never imagined of himself with his current history behind him. Wait...that wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.. this was real? A feeling of shock passed over his body as the comment sunk slowly into his thick skull. Lifting his head so that he could meet Parelia's eyes with his own he couldn't really believe what he was hearing. Was she serious? Was this something that was possible?

The thought of becoming a father scared him as he knew nothing about parenting, and the most recent revelations made him question his ability to be a good father. What if he tried and failed, what then? There was no doubt in his mind that Parelia would be an amazing mother but what kind of role model could he ever hope to be. Everything he had originally thought his father was, turned out to be a lie how could he be something he did not know? He couldn't refuse if it was what the fae wanted, he would give her anything she wanted even if it cost him his life. " A..a foal?" He tested carefully furrowing his brow slightly in confusion. "I mean.. you know that I love you with all my heart. Are you sure this is something that you want?" His expression was soft and kind but the situation made his head spin. "That is a big step are you sure we are ready for that?"

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: •• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

The sweet mare could not help but melt a smile warming her features as he spoke. There was not a doubt in her mind that he would come the moment he heard or call, or even caught her scent. If she ever needed him she was very aware he would lay his life down for her own well being, and she hopped he knew the same of herself. She would do anything the large unicorn asked of her, or needed, even if he didn't ask. She couldn't keep her distance even though she was terrified of what the her love was thinking. Would he turn her down or laugh at her? 'No. He loves you.' Penna's voice was stronger now. A rustling of leaves turned her gaze into the sweeping branches of the willow tree above her head. She could see her bonded watching the two carefully before he spoke to her again, 'I starting to trust.'[/color] Joy flared up in the mare's chest and she blinked gratefully up at the falcon. He chirped softly to her confirming what he had told her.

His silence scared the poor painted mare as; as she waited her anxiety grew. She drew back again and gazed up into his shinning silver orbs searching for signs of his feelings. She boobed her head slowly in reply to his stuttering question, preparing her sweet vocals to sooth him. "I have always longed for a foal of my own and I can't think of a better stallion in the whole of Helovia, no the world, that would be a better father than you love." Penna pipped up in agreement allowing his screech to ring around them before floating down skilfully and fluttering in front of Ciceron staring into his eyes for speaking to Parelia, "He says he trusts you and in my words, he believes you are the best father for my babies and for me." She smiled warmly at the pair of them and watches as His strong feathered wings carried him up and away leaving them alone.

The confusion in his eyes pricked her heart like a wolf testing the flesh before devouring it. Arching her elegant neck towards him she softly pressed her muzzle to his breathing warmly on his soft skin. His skin sent fire pounding through her veins and she longed more than she ever had before. She wanted him almost as much as her young body wanted a foal. His last words made the mare pause leaving her muzzle against his she thought. Her voice dripped with the love over flowing her heart, "I don't think we could be any more ready than we are now. We have a home, the sick are almost gone, the gods are smiling down upon us once again." Drawing away she gazed firmly into his face before speaking again. "If you truly are not ready, we can wait. I.. I don't want to push you." She couldn't help the playfully smile that crossed her lips at the thought of forcing this large stallion into anything.

Words: 511 @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna

"I have always longed for a foal of my own and I can't think of a better stallion in the whole of Helovia, no the world, that would be a better father than you love." The words echoed through his mind trying to come to the realization that this was really happening. He had always known that the cremello mare had liked him, maybe even loved him, but to this extent was a complete shock to his system. How could someone love him like this if he was a monster? He believed himself to be damned for eternity to live alone deep within the earth's crust where all monsters deserved to be. To have Penna flutter down before him stating that he trusted him was almost too much for he didn't feel like he deserved it. His past was eating away at him as insecurities flared.

Every fiber of his existence wanted to follow through with such a simple request by his lover, it was painful. If this was to happen what kind of life would the child live should his theory prove to be true? He had grown up without a father and it was not something he would ever want for anyone to have to go through. Momentary panic swelled in his throat as he debated the consequences of telling Parelia of his disturbing discovery. She could easily turn away from him and leave, she could hate him. But if he didn't tell her beforehand he would carry around the guilt of the truth to his deathbed unless she somehow found out on her own. Either possible scenario made him run the risk of losing everything he cared for. He couldn't go through with things until he came clean, he wouldn't risk hurting the only mare he had ever loved. It had to be done, if he lost everything it would be his own fault.

Taking a steadying breath oxygen kickstarted his brain again as words found his lips. " I do not want to wait, if you are 100% sure this is what you want it is what I want. But there is something you need to know first.." He managed with slight hesitation on the last sentence dreading the thought of how Parelia could react. "I recently discovered my past was not everything I had thought it was... My..my father was not who I had remembered him to be.. he was a monster. He raped and murdered countless mares.. my mother used magic to cover up my memories of him so I wouldn't know but time reveals all. His blood runs through my veins... I could be.. a monster just as he was...I ..." His voice cracked cutting his sentence short as his head fell to the side. Pain was obvious across his usually stoic features as he dropped his eyes in embarrassment and shame. There he had said it, now all cards were on the table.

Collecting himself he lifted his eyes dreading the look he would meet from his lovely Parelia. Disgust, horror... nothing would surprise him at this point. He wanted to reach out to her, to hold her but he refrained unsure of how she would react to the news. " I couldn't not tell you, you have the right to know. You probably hate me now... I'm sorry.." He said softly bracing himself for extreme pain should it come. He could feel Kiara reaching out to him trying to comfort him but not knowing what else to do.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: He needed to say something, he feels so horrible XD ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Honey orbs gazed at the stallion worry creasing her usually blank face. His silence stretched on and she allowed it figuring he needed to think about what all she had said. The beginning of the dappled stud's next words made her smile she as very ready for a foal. The last few words scared her and she could feel her heart beating faster. Pretty features creased tiny ears flicking back until he continued. Her body stiffened as she listened to his tale. Her face was frozen as she pulled her straight mask back on. She sat in silence as he spoke letting his words settle over her brain like a blanket of snow on the forest. She was frozen by his words her ears tilted towards him eyes locked on his silver ones. She knew in her very heart what a true monster was like, his father certainly had been, but he was no monster.

The look of pure pain on his face killed her, she loved this stallion with all of her being and there was no way she could hate him for something his father had done. her voice was soft and gentle as she unfroze, "Ciceron, do you see the scars on my body?" She paused turning her body so he could easily see her sides. "I know what a monster is, these scars did not just appear one day. My mother was killed by wolves, and my father, sick with grieve jumped off a cliff. I was left alone when I was six months old. As I traveled I became weak I found a filly a little older than myself that said her friend would take care of me and give me a home." Her sweet voice quivered slightly her eyes boring into his. "I was abused countless times until one day I fought back. I.. I killed them both." She gulped loudly trying to swallow the knot in her throat. "I have never told anyone this before, but I have to prove to you that you are not a monster." Taking a few steps closer to arched her neck around the base of his own.

His last bout of words broke her heart and she pressed into him harder trying to sooth his fears. Her voice dripped with pain as tears poured silently from her honey orbs, "Ciceron, I love you, I could never hate you. The actions of your father were terrible, but you are a better stallion. You could never do such a thing, ever ever." In her despair she repeated the last word a few times nuzzling into his warm strong flesh. She knew in the depths of her hear that her soon to be lover could and would never hurt another unless it had to be done to protect his family.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 470
OOC: Oh geeze I about cried with this one! <3333!! @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna

Within his mind the worst was already happening as vivid as if it was actually real. The beautiful image of his Parelia turning her back on him and walking away, it was too much for him to bear. Keeping his eyes closed from the world he dreaded the coming response more than life itself once everyone was gone. There would be nothing left for him to live for, not a light at the end of the long tunnel, not a star in the sky. He would be desolate and alone to live out his days in utter torment and the meaning of hell would be rewritten. He would rather burn to death than face that reality, this much he was sure. Lost in his own world he was left to view life through the eyes of the dead.

Spoken words barely registered until he felt something press up against him. At first he passed it off as Kiara trying to comfort him but no, this was different. Allowing his eyes to open he was shocked to see Parelia curled into him, but why? Why hadn't she gone? Feeling his mind give way to the gentle contact he tucked his head around to embrace his only love. Warmth flooded through his heart once again dispelling the coldness that had lingered, how did he deserve such a kind soul such as this mare. Hearing her own tale he felt a simmering anger build towards those who had treated her so poorly. Even though he knew that he should not think in such a way he couldn't help but feel they had gotten what they had deserved. A deed so barbaric deserved death as a consequence though this was not how he was raised to think. If it were him in the same situation he might have done the same thing. How could he feel that this was wrong in one sense but acceptable in another, it did not make sense.

Standing in complete silence for a couple minutes he was content to just hold Parelia drawing in her comfort and lending her his own. When he could stand it no longer he gently stepped back just enough to meet her eyes with his own. Relief and amazement flooded his expression as he could not comprehend that she was really his and that she loved him as much as he did her. At this moment nothing existed except the two of them. Reaching out his muzzle he gently wiped away a tear that escaped the honey eyes he knew so well. It pained him greatly to see her cry, he wanted her to be happy. Stepping forward again he pulled her close his chest against hers and his neck draped lightly over hers pulling her to him. "I will never let anything happen to you again. I love you more than life itself, please don't cry. I will never leave you unless you command me away yet even then my heart will always be with you." He commented his voice deep with emotion.

Inhaling deeply her scent left his head spinning as desire pulled at every sinew of his body. Reaching his muzzle out he gently traced circles along her cream coloured neck and over her withers. He had never felt this way before so on the edge but still clinging to control. His heartbeat quickened its pace as did his respiratory rate as he let Parelia's scent intoxicate him. The intensity was beyond anything he had ever felt as the tension continued to build begging for release driving him to the point of near insanity.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: I can relate <3 ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

@[Ciceron] If you want you can just add fade to black and we can call it that lol. It seems like a pretty good ending to me ^^

Sure sounds good XD If you want you can make a continuation thread for them to start back with @[Parelia]

Fades to Black
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo