Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn is chillin' with Loth now. ;D

Encouraging other chillings. *shoves characters together*

I have an open thread in the Deep Forest with Rikyn. ;DD

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Can I offer my future Caleb x Rexanna baby as a potential target for the group? She's going to be a Pegasus born baby (along with her twin) in the Basin. ='D

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
aviya is in the plagueeeeeee

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
AVIYAAAAAA
*fan girl screaming*

Also that sounds awesome Nessie! If you think of anything specific between then and now that you'd like to have happen let us know, otherwise it'll just be some random bully headed your way. ;D
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Chimera ;_; I'm super sorry. Sometimes my brain does this mean thing where it switches words on me. Even though I was looking at your name and thinking it somehow I have typed Nessie and I feel like an asshat.

But yeah the offer is still open please forgive me for my dumbness D:

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Nevada Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Short :: Twenty One
Nevada
Oh lawd geesus it's a fuireee!

Some c-box chat has brought us back into attention! Who would all be up for reviving our beloved Plague?! I still have Crash teetering on the edge and I know he would facking luuuuuuv to get his grubby little murder paws on another peg. *Cackles*

Seriously though guys, we should try to get this jump started! Maybe as an outcast group now that plots and invasions have happened? Share your ideas and thoughts guys, we need to hear them all. <3

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
even if he fails epically, it would be super freaking cool for tilneys character development if he could try to stop the plague if it does come back?
He'll swoop in like superman and protect all un-horned folk xD

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Heather Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 5 feet :: 28
Heather
I don't want to be Captain Discourage, but with Bunnie gone, and most of the old group poofed/disappeared/dead, I'm not very tempted to bring this back into fruition, nor would I outcast my characters for the sake of bringing it back into Helovia.

We've attempted to restore it at least twice in the past year (if not more? D:), but nothing has really come of it. I know I'm too busy. I don't know if anyone else is willing to step up to the plate and lead it, or how many are left wishing to participate.

However, Nev, if Crash Course is still an Outcast, there's nothing stopping him from doing exactly what he wants with any Peg (except you know, herds and the like ;D). I'm not sure if he would need the Plague's permission to continue assaulting - do you know what I mean?

Nevada Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Short :: Twenty One
Nevada
I thought about that quite a bit after I posted this last night too Heather, and I actually agree 100%. Illynx was a huge role after Pysche left, and it really wouldn't be the same without her around. That and there's a huge difference now in characters, players and overall plot-wise that it wouldn't be the same. :\

I think I just got too carried away seeing that a few people missed seeing us around too. Lol.

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
As a fellow plague fan, I have to agree with heather. The plague appears to be for all intents and purposes, dead. Even its roots in the basin (the sentinels and the tent) are no longer for the plague only.

I don't think that should discourage from making a new group, though!

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
A new group would be fun to toy around with and think about. I know I would love to have Crowley be part of a group again!
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Hopefully I'll have a Basin char soon, who would be up for sekrit groups!

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
@Nevada

If you wanna try to start up a new group with our characters, I'm always willing to throw Rikyn about, especially as I am pro-antagonist groups. I love me some bad guys. ;D However, with the last couple of tries to get it up and going, I felt a lack of enthusiasm (in that I was pretty much the only person making threads, ect.) and so I'm sort of hesitant to even really push for a new group unless its something everyone really wants and is willing to work towards together.

I do feel like the Plague is sorta dead - Mauja is no longer on the anti-unicorn march, Psyche is dead, d'Artagnan and Kou are both gone... like everyone except a small handful. It also became a relatively household name, unfortunately, and as Jen mentioned, has become heavily associated with a herd land which eliminated its clandestine nature, ect.

If its gonna happen, its gonna have to be new, I guess is my point. xD

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
-coughs- Psyche's daughter is floating around, and it would be really interesting for her development to at least meet someone with the old Plague, or from a new group, and hear about her mother's legacy. Maybe someone could convince her to join, or maybe not.

OrmaybeImighthaveideasforanewchar ;D

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
I do feel like the Plague itself is sort of finished, and that it really did get a little too associated with a herd land. Maybe the older members could form a new group, if anyone would still be interested in that? Or nah? I'd definitely try and help with Crowley, who joined the Plague years ago.

Also, Chaotic, I still want to thread with her! ;-;

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Crowley and Mirabella can meet? I really want her to meet old members of the Plague and maybe get a few ideas of her own.

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
Of course, Emily! :D I need to have Crowley turn in is quest with Moony first, and then I can set something up with you??

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Uh, Rhiannon is totally up for this. Even if it's a new group or whatever, she'll be down. ;D

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
@Prometheus is back, also, FYI. He was an original plague member, and is (as far as I know) still at least somewhat racist. I know @Ki'irha is racist as well?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
I would be interested to see the mission of a new group. She is a little racist, but I can't see her going out of her way to be an asshole/kill others just because they aren't unicorns. She may humor the idea for a while, but it really depends the extremes the group would go for. *shrugs*
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.